Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PPC on btc-e.com  (Read 5392 times)
bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:19:12 AM

Luke Jr. is the co-creator of ppc and a liar about litecoin.  PPC was premined and is centralized.  I know we are all crazy about all things crypto right now, but buyer beware.

Just ignore this (no matter how insulting it is).  PPC's different approach seems to have this Litecoiner worried.

And yet you didn't contradict my statement with any "facts" or what you believe are facts.  Just a statement.  Wow, nice deflection.
annette786

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:35:26 AM

Luke Jr. is the co-creator of ppc and a liar about litecoin.  PPC was premined and is centralized.  I know we are all crazy about all things crypto right now, but buyer beware.

Just ignore this (no matter how insulting it is).  PPC's different approach seems to have this Litecoiner worried.

And yet you didn't contradict my statement with any "facts" or what you believe are facts.  Just a statement.  Wow, nice deflection.

I'm not the one making accusations.  Show us the facts to support your claim that PPC was co-created by Luke Jr. and that PPC had a pre-mine.  Well Litecoiner?
matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:57:12 AM

Luke Jr. is the co-creator of ppc and a liar about litecoin.  PPC was premined and is centralized.  I know we are all crazy about all things crypto right now, but buyer beware.

Just ignore this (no matter how insulting it is).  PPC's different approach seems to have this Litecoiner worried.

And yet you didn't contradict my statement with any "facts" or what you believe are facts.  Just a statement.  Wow, nice deflection.
The fact you expect your posts to be countered with factual contradiction speaks a lot about your credibility with every made up bullshit you said.
bitcoiners

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 03:09:24 AM

Statement still stands until proven otherwise.  Luke Jr., Pre mined, centralized... IS this the coin you want in your portfolio?
matauc12

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 03:17:21 AM

Statement still stands until proven otherwise.  Luke Jr., Pre mined, centralized... IS this the coin you want in your portfolio?
You live in a world where the accuser needs to prove. When you pull something out of thin air, its hard to prove, so we won't hold it against you if you can prove it.

Luke Jr. Has nothing to do with PPC. What do you want? A certificate saying he isn't?

It wasn't premined. Its actually the first time I hear that, which, honestly probably makes it false. A search also concluded nothing to that effect.

Centralized. It has been said by SK that checkpoints are there during development for security purposes. A fair point and is also not expected to be part of the currency in the future.

Now, will you please shut up.
stiff

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 03:21:31 AM

Great news!  Grin
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 03:30:15 AM

If anyone would care to speculate on the effect this might have on the coin prices...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166603

Vuxil

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 03:35:00 AM

Statement still stands until proven otherwise.  Luke Jr., Pre mined, centralized... IS this the coin you want in your portfolio?

I was going to be nice in countering your misinformation, but then I read the rest of the thread. There's no two-ways about it: you're an idiot.

We have already told you IN THIS THREAD that Luke-jr has nothing to do with the development of this coin. It is not pre-mined. Checkpoints are centralized for now, while the currency is still in it's infancy; this does not make the currency centralized, it's only a checkpointing system, and it's temporary.

Get your facts straight before you come here to troll unless you enjoy appearing foolish.
bitcoiners

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 03:39:13 AM

We have already told you IN THIS THREAD that Luke-jr has nothing to do with the development of this coin. It is not pre-mined. Checkpoints are centralized for now, while the currency is still in it's infancy; this does not make the currency centralized, it's only a checkpointing system, and it's temporary.

So you agree it is currently centralized and the only thing you disagree with is Luke Jr. (Bitcoin/Litecoin never were, even in their "infancy")  Good to know you agree.

Get your facts straight before you come here to troll unless you enjoy appearing foolish.

I think they are.  And thank you for validating them.
matauc12

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 03:41:44 AM

This guy has to be the most biased retard around.

''So the only lie I said you disagree with''. You don't disagree or agree on lies. Is,jfiasfjjjfdawjjnfcdjws
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 07:11:42 AM

So you agree it is currently centralized and the only thing you disagree with is Luke Jr. (Bitcoin/Litecoin never were, even in their "infancy")  Good to know you agree.

What do you get out of bashing PPCoin? It's a great addition to the crypto-currency world and it's maybe the most interesting altcoin (because of Proof of Stake).
Your slander is not rooted in facts. If you slander a serious project like PPC you have to show some proof of your statements, otherwise people will see you as a troll.
Which you probably are.
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 07:44:14 AM

This will be very good for the PPCoin community.

If it wasn't for the crazy 'troll box' over on BTCe I don't think they would be listing it at all.

PPCoin is mentioned in the chat box there every few minutes. From what I can see there's a lot of miners using BTCe and more trading will attract a lot more miners which in turn will improve the network.

I think the whole PPCoin concept is a major advance and one day it could change things in ways we haven't realised yet.
AlexNeto

Merit: 536

Z-pay.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 07:54:17 AM

PPC/BTC will reach 0.1

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

https://ppcexchange.bitparking.com/main

🔥Z-pay.io🔥 - Anonymous bitcoin cheques. FREE mixing.

☝️             ☝️                 ☝️
Vuxil

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 08:01:38 AM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/085/977/HATERS.jpg?1291355060
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:00:38 AM

If it wasn't for the crazy 'troll box' over on BTCe I don't think they would be listing it at all.

PPCoin is mentioned in the chat box there every few minutes. From what I can see there's a lot of miners using BTCe and more trading will attract a lot more miners which in turn will improve the network.

I think the whole PPCoin concept is a major advance and one day it could change things in ways we haven't realised yet.

The silliest comment I read all the time in the "troll box" is that PPcoin will never take off because of its name. Someone even said they will rather invest in Terracoin than PPcoin just because the former has a "cooler name". Now if that's not a silly reason to invest I don't know what is. But I agree PTP or P2P coin would be perhaps better (peer to peer coin) - some really dislike the "pee pee" connotation (that doesn't really exist for us non-native English speakers). - PPcoin is the only alt currency that is really different from BTC (because of Proof-of-Stake), not just slightly different parameters.
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:05:44 AM

The silliest comment I read all the time in the "troll box" is that PPcoin will never take off because of its name. Someone even said they will rather invest in Terracoin than PPcoin just because the former has a "cooler name". Now if that's not a silly reason to invest I don't know what is. But I agree PTP or P2P coin would be perhaps better (peer to peer coin) - some really dislike the "pee pee" connotation (that doesn't really exist for us non-native English speakers). - PPcoin is the only alt currency that is really different from BTC (because of Proof-of-Stake), not just slightly different parameters.

Sweet, TRC has a cooler name!

more or less retired.
stdset

Activity: 572
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:21:53 AM

PPC was premined
No it wasn't. It was announced well before it's start. I personally was mining them from the very beginning. And some of the very first blocks (among the first 10) were mined by my single 5850.

spacegoat

Activity: 112

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 11:48:30 AM

HOLY SHIT.  if they introduce those to btc-e you know what's going to happen?

I only wish I had more money to invest right now.  I'm sure it will end up being a bit of a bubble.  from massive hype that will ensue today

yeah baby yeah
stdset

Activity: 572
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 12:01:51 PM

some really dislike the "pee pee" connotation (that doesn't really exist for us non-native English speakers)
Russian transliteration of "PPC" sounds really bad as well. PPCoin should be renamed.

spacegoat

Activity: 112

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 01:46:10 PM

p2pc

yeah baby yeah
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: