Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the world think of Trump  (Read 2585 times)
Gifted (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:08:41 PM

Please post your country and tell me who you would vote for in the USA election.

“The Trump Storm Is Coming”
sengazumi

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 10:50:46 PM

Trump built everything on lies and corruption, some people even say he isnt a billionaire  but than if he isnt heś on of the best scammers alive

he deserves some credit im just not sure for what, well hes an entertainer and a fucking good one
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:00:36 PM

Trump built everything on lies and corruption, some people even say he isnt a billionaire  but than if he isnt heś on of the best scammers alive

he deserves some credit im just not sure for what, well hes an entertainer and a fucking good one
What country are you from?
sengazumi

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 11:02:18 PM

nassau bahamas
tanarif

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:54:34 AM

An indpependent, because both candidates are crap. I can see Trump's appeal to the conservative 'omg immigrants' 'save america' crowd, similar to the crowd that voted for brexit here in the UK. But I think the man's a classless idiot, who behaves like a schoolkid and has no political experience. Going from Obama to him is just sad. Hilary's not great either though tbh, she's not very likeable.

Good luck America.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:56:29 AM

An indpependent, because both candidates are crap. I can see Trump's appeal to the conservative 'omg immigrants' 'save america' crowd, similar to the crowd that voted for brexit here in the UK. But I think the man's a classless idiot, who behaves like a schoolkid and has no political experience. Going from Obama to him is just sad. Hilary's not great either though tbh, she's not very likeable.

Good luck America.
  Thanks... i cant stand her though
zertn

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:57:50 AM

Switzerland, Trump Wink
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 05:58:13 AM

Trump speaks in luxurious word salads that are Yuge! music to everyone's ears.

/Sarc

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
sengazumi

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 09:51:36 AM

Trump speaks in luxurious word salads that are Yuge! music to everyone's ears.

/Sarc

Grin

thats definitly a reason for his success but i have lots of videos that proove trump is a freaking looser that has nowhere near  that money he claims he has.
The right wing people have definitly a right to their opinion but lets keep it real guys, the world can not sustain if everyone agrees to the ideology of the republicans or right wing(in eurpoe), they are just deploarbale haters that have no good ideas

just the fact that the right wing is kissing the ass of jews and the christian church makes this people dangerous hypocrits that do not give a damn about anyone else but themself

Jews are the main reason the world is screwed and the christian church are nothing but childmolestors so who in his right mind supports anyone like that??
Jessica136

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 10:10:23 AM

Em from London. But Barak Obama is my all time favorite person. I wish may Obama would remain the U.S president forever.

CoolJakeB

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:53:25 PM

I am from the United States and will vote for Donald Trump on Election Day. I believe that he is the lesser of two evils, and I think his policies are better for America than Clinton's. Trump has said that he would lower taxes, which is another reason why I am voting for him. That being said, I still think that Hillary Clinton will be the next U.S. President. Trump is suffering from a divided Republican Party, as well as the media being completely against him and the ongoing scandals.
Perle

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:56:13 PM

Please post your country and tell me who you would vote for in the USA election.

Ukraine supports Hillary, and Russia a Trump. I am confident that America will choose Hillary because she's smarter and more experienced than Trump
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:08:37 PM

All democratic countries support Hillary Clinton, and such an aggressive country like Russia supports Trump.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:28:45 PM

Ukraine supports Hillary, and Russia a Trump. I am confident that America will choose Hillary because she's smarter and more experienced than Trump

It is no doubt then, that you support her lies and her warmongering ways.
If you want a war, then look no further than Clinton the Clingon, she is not for peace, she is money orientated and corrupt.
But go ahead, be just like her.

And its gone.
igorokavg13

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:51:48 PM

In Poland, too, support Hillary Clinton. And I look once touched Trump immediately intensified Russian bots. Really really do not want Russia to Hillary won.
f4tal1ty

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 08:07:01 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 11:39:12 PM by f4tal1ty

This thread needs a flameproof suit issued as standard equipment.

███               ███                ███               ██████████████████▄     ██████████████████▄       ▄███████████████▄     ███▄              ███
███               ███               █████              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    █████▄            ███
███               ███              ███████             ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ██████▄           ███
███               ███             ████ ████            ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███▀████▄         ███
███               ███            ████   ████           ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███  ▀███▄        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███           ████     ████          ███               ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███               ███   ███    ████▄      ███
█████████████████████          ████       ████         ███               ███   ██████████████████▀     ███               ███   ███     ▀███▄     ███
███               ███         ████         ████        ███               ███   ███        ▀███         ███               ███   ███       ████▄   ███
███               ███        ████           ████       ███               ███   ███         ▀███        ███               ███   ███        ▀███▄  ███
███               ███       ████             ████      ███               ███   ███          ▀███       ███               ███   ███          ████▄███
███               ███      ████               ████     ███               ███   ███           ▀███      ███               ███   ███           ▀██████
███               ███     ████                 ████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███            ▀███      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███             █████
███               ███    ████                   ████   ██████████████████▀     ███             ▀███      ▀████████████████▀    ███              ▀███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Website ANN Thread White Paper
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4501

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:47:53 PM

trump wont get in. he is just the side act to get more people to not think about hilary's failures to swing the vote in her favour.

if i was american i would not vote for either and demand another candidate.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Adamsmit556

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 08:51:26 PM

World thinks what media gives them to think about

PokemonFun

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:32:13 PM

Croatia, Trump=King of the America Tongue and Clinton=King of the mafia and mafia organisations
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:39:53 PM

british and for trump, wearing a trump tshirt at this moment in fact

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: