Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2018, 08:44:08 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴HADRON🔴⠀WEB⠀BROWSER⠀AI⠀MINING🔴 Mining⠀started,⠀apply⠀now,⠀AIRDRP⠀bount🔴  (Read 20397 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
f4tal1ty

Activity: 712

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:15:27 AM

HADRON.cloud: The Ai revolution, mined in your phone and computer's web browser

The first blockchain project harnessing the untapped power of billions of smartphones and PCs to power advanced artificial intelligence. Designed by artificial intelligence and crypto visionaries and run by successful serial entrepreneurs from Stanford and Berkeley, HADRON is an unprecedented application of blockchain and AI expertise.

Mine in your web browser.
"Mining" is actually running AI computations for HADRON.cloud customers. That means your browser will be running useful neural network computations instead of just a repetitive cryptographic hash puzzle. Potentially, some of these computations can benefit all of humankind, including detecting diseases like cancer in radiology imagery.

Instead of a winner-takes-all mining approach like Bitcoin or Ethereum, Hadron's proportional mining awards allows people with weaker machines, including many smartphones, to earn and spend. You don't need 6 GPUs or join a pool to earn, although having a GPU or a more powerful computer means more proportional earnings.

Alpha mining starts January 15th. There will be multiple waves of testing, you will be emailed when your wave arrives.

Step 1: Reply here with your computer/phone OS version + browser to mine, also let us know what you think of Hadron!  Alpha miners will keep all coins earned. Basic computer details like CPU, RAM, GPU are helpful.

Step 2: Sign up for a dashboard account: https://hadron.cloud/dashboard

Step 3: Join our Telegram channel (and follow Twitter/FB to receive airdropped starter coins): https://t.me/joinchat/GahFuELlfJoWE1vsFQf3VQ

The coins mined during alpha and beta are permanent and yours to keep.

Alpha mining will be capped so that we can ensure more people participate and that we receive useful feedback from dedicated users to improve the product and network.
The cap is the max each user can mine during alpha mining:
Social Proof Echelon Alpha: 50000 HADRON coins
Social Proof Echelon 1: 5000 HADRON coins
Social Proof Echelon 2: 2000 HADRON coins
Social Proof Echelon 3: 300 HADRON coins
Social Proof Echelon 4: 30 HADRON coins

Each alpha coin mined will bear the permanent Hadron Alpha Patron rank for network Stake computations.

The mining earn rate will be highly boosted during alpha mining in appreciation of our most enthusiastic and stalwart supporters.

Hadron will award bug bounties for substantial bugs, as well.

FAQ: When is your ICO or pre-sale?
We are launching our network and product on January 15th prior to any ICO or pre-sale activities. Thank you for your interest, and please create a dashboard account to stay updated.
https://hadron.cloud/dashboard

FAQ: What is the selection criteria for the early alpha mining rounds?
Thanks for your interest!  It depends on:
1. Your Social Proof submissions' quality (quality contributions and spam are entirely different things)
2. The date when you post your application
3. Your hardware/software combinations

This is only for early alpha mining; later rounds will be open to the public depending only on the date of your application post. If you are interested in mining, applying sooner is beneficial.

We want to make sure that people who mine also help us improve the network and product for future users. Social Proof helps ensure that people who are selected are engaged and passionate about the project. These are the supporters who are most likely to provide valuable insights and feedback.

FAQ: How do I get involved?
The Social Proof field on the dashboard is a good place to start to be selected for an early alpha mining round.

We want to make sure the first people who alpha mine are dedicated to the project and will follow through with mining feedback and bug reports. Social Proof helps us filter for that.

Being a super-early consistent supporter tells us that people are going to follow through and stick with it, but we want to give a chance to people who recently joined, as well. Hence, Social Proof.

FAQ: Why mine AI in browsers?
1. There are thousands of people with mining rigs, but there are perhaps 3 billion people with web browsers, and this number will double rapidly with global smartphone adoption. We will reach both groups, welcoming dedicated miners as well as the everyday person.
2. AI will be as commonplace as electricity in the coming years. HADRON.cloud connects these billions of potential users for massive AI computations
3. Most people can't or won't set up complicated mining software. (Try explaining to your grandparents how to install and run a miner, not to mention their lack of GPUs and ASICs.)

FAQ: I signed up, but I'm not getting emails
We try to respect people's inboxes and only send messages when necessary. Rest assured we will contact you when the time comes!

FAQ: Do I keep the coins from mining during the alpha?
Yes, the coins you mine are permanent and yours to keep.

FAQ: How do I mine?
Mining starts for selected alpha miners on January 15th, 2018. It will take place entirely in the Hadron web dashboard, and it's so simple your grandparents can mine HADRON.

HADRON.cloud providers and the overall community benefits when HADRON coins are widely distributed. We are implementing an airdrop to kickstart the network for testers once the Alpha rounds go live on January 15th for selected miners.

Apply to mine on this thread by posting your OS versions; Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, and Linux are supported with modern web browsers.

Alpha2 Airdrop (Starts January 17th, while supplies last)
Airdrop Instructions (you will receive your coins in our dashboard wallet after beta mining starts):
Step 1: Register here first: https://hadron.cloud/dashboard
Step 2: Join the community and get:
30 HADRON coins total when you subscribe and vote/contribute to Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HadronCoin/ ,
participate in our Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GahFuELlfJoWE1vsFQf3VQ ,
follow and retweet our Twitter tweets: https://twitter.com/hadron_cloud ,
follow and share our Facebook posts: https://www.facebook.com/HadronCloud/
Step 3: Add your Telegram/Twitter/Facebook/Reddit accounts to https://hadron.cloud/dashboard (click on Airdrops, Reddit will be added before January 18th)
Step 4: Receive 5 HADRON coins additionally for each user you refer to participate in the Alpha2 Airdrop, while supplies last. The referred user must post your username immediately after joining in Telegram and in our dashboard.

Coins from the airdrop will be received after post-beta mining starts.

Bounties
Social media marketing
Translations (no Google translate, please): German, Korean, Chinese, Hindi, Russian, Japanese

Official Moderators
hadroncloud
hadron.cloud
Hadron
f4tal1ty

We will never ask you for your passwords.

Address changes will be only posted on https://hadron.cloud

███               ███                ███               ██████████████████▄     ██████████████████▄       ▄███████████████▄     ███▄              ███
███               ███               █████              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    █████▄            ███
███               ███              ███████             ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ██████▄           ███
███               ███             ████ ████            ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███▀████▄         ███
███               ███            ████   ████           ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███  ▀███▄        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███           ████     ████          ███               ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███               ███   ███    ████▄      ███
█████████████████████          ████       ████         ███               ███   ██████████████████▀     ███               ███   ███     ▀███▄     ███
███               ███         ████         ████        ███               ███   ███        ▀███         ███               ███   ███       ████▄   ███
███               ███        ████           ████       ███               ███   ███         ▀███        ███               ███   ███        ▀███▄  ███
███               ███       ████             ████      ███               ███   ███          ▀███       ███               ███   ███          ████▄███
███               ███      ████               ████     ███               ███   ███           ▀███      ███               ███   ███           ▀██████
███               ███     ████                 ████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███            ▀███      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███             █████
███               ███    ████                   ████   ██████████████████▀     ███             ▀███      ▀████████████████▀    ███              ▀███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Website ANN Thread White Paper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:19:20 AM

This looks to be The Big One.

But when does it officially start? sig campaigns?
MBworld

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:23:13 AM

Reserving Hindi Translation  in case needed
Past work : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2076114.0
f4tal1ty

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:31:13 AM

Official Bug Bounty winners:
Dylan M. (BCT/Tele, general)
Shews (BCT/Tele, general)
Athreos (BCT, general, sub-optimal Slack link)
El Guerrix (Tele, pasting ETH address in Android)
Ronnel/Laff (Tele, reset password link)
Peter S./Fanger (Tele, old iPad ES6 compatibility)
coin8coin (Tele/BCT, Chinese language issues, naming)
tps (Tele, One-sheet/bullet points for community)
@WalrusFace (Kronk) (Tele/BCT, Twitter retweets, hashtags)
@Ajay (Tele, pasting issue/workaround on android)

But when does it officially start? sig campaigns?

Hi kingcrimson, the official start date will be announced very soon.

We are still evaluating signature campaign options but will update here as soon as they are ready.

Reserving Hindi Translation  in case needed

Thanks for your interest, MBworld, we have a Hindi-fluent team member but we might need your help with the white paper due to our current workload. We'll be in touch!

███               ███                ███               ██████████████████▄     ██████████████████▄       ▄███████████████▄     ███▄              ███
███               ███               █████              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    █████▄            ███
███               ███              ███████             ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ██████▄           ███
███               ███             ████ ████            ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███▀████▄         ███
███               ███            ████   ████           ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███  ▀███▄        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███           ████     ████          ███               ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███               ███   ███    ████▄      ███
█████████████████████          ████       ████         ███               ███   ██████████████████▀     ███               ███   ███     ▀███▄     ███
███               ███         ████         ████        ███               ███   ███        ▀███         ███               ███   ███       ████▄   ███
███               ███        ████           ████       ███               ███   ███         ▀███        ███               ███   ███        ▀███▄  ███
███               ███       ████             ████      ███               ███   ███          ▀███       ███               ███   ███          ████▄███
███               ███      ████               ████     ███               ███   ███           ▀███      ███               ███   ███           ▀██████
███               ███     ████                 ████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███            ▀███      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███             █████
███               ███    ████                   ████   ██████████████████▀     ███             ▀███      ▀████████████████▀    ███              ▀███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
basket ball

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:44:35 AM

How about indonesian translation?

alexsetiawan

Activity: 280

English -> Indonesian translation service

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:45:44 AM

Reserving indonesian translation if needed
I am interested to translate the ann thread, whitepaper

My portfolio/experience/previous translations links:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054267.msg20484206#msg20484206
    ANN THREAD: |Minereum||SilentNotary||IntegrativeWallet||Feeed||Centra||Mandarin||Electroneum||Litra||BeOne||JibrelNetwork||Avrorum||Blackmoon Crypto||REALT
    WHITEPAPER: |SilentNotary||IntegrativeWallet||Feeed||Centra||Electroneum||Blackmoon Crypto
    WEBSITE: |Brickblock| |EvenChain| |Electroneum| |Sosnovkino|

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Shews

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:52:18 AM

Wow. This might be the first ICO I actually participate in.

Looking forward to further developments. I'm assuming they will be on this thread? Do let us know if you plan to open a new one for the crowdsale.
f4tal1ty

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:06:54 AM

Wow. This might be the first ICO I actually participate in.

Looking forward to further developments. I'm assuming they will be on this thread? Do let us know if you plan to open a new one for the crowdsale.

Thanks, Shews, you seriously made our day Smiley

We will post everything in this thread to keep it in one place. If you want, you can send us an email or use the form on our website to make sure you are 100% up to date. Your emails are only used for Hadron updates, of course.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coin_miner21

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:17:39 AM

This is a big project developed by a heavy team. The rich applications of shared resource cover  artificial intelligence chip produced by Google, disk storage  and WIFI bandwidth, I'm looking forward to the announcement of bounty.

leps

Activity: 845

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:21:31 AM

Hmm. I am watching this one. Will be waiting for the bounty thread.

...SETHER...

.......................Blockchain's first intelligent social marketing platform..........................
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium   YouTube

...SETHER...
Cl1ddy

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:38:31 AM

wow, very impressive ! definitely watching this one  Shocked
kryptoknightk

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:44:40 AM

POW/POS? Total Supply?

f4tal1ty

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:06:09 AM

This is a big project developed by a heavy team. The rich applications of shared resource cover  artificial intelligence chip produced by Google, disk storage  and WIFI bandwidth, I'm looking forward to the announcement of bounty.

Thanks, coin_miner21, it looks like you read through our (admittedly large) whitepaper and get the vision. Please shoot us an email or join the mailing list to get new info as soon as we post it.

Hmm. I am watching this one. Will be waiting for the bounty thread.

Thanks, Leps, we're glad to have you with us.

wow, very impressive ! definitely watching this one  Shocked

Cl1ddy, thanks for your thoughts and enthusiasm!

POW/POS? Total Supply?

Hi kryptoknightk, Hadron utilizes a state-of-the-art proof-of-stake system with Patron multipliers to secure the network and to secure the Hadron App Shop. It is a unique system that we think is class leading; please check out the white paper around page 11 if you have time.

There is an encrypted hard cap for maximum fairness to everyone. 72% of the initial supply will go to crowdfunding supporters, 28% for economic liquidity and employee incentives at Hadron.

Hadron (the company) and executives will be locked out from selling any HADRON coins on external exchanges for 1 full year, which is unprecedented (see page 10).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SquidConqueror

Activity: 124

Happy to be in the Community! Hi Ya'll!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:11:30 AM

I am following this!  This seems to have potential!  Keep up the hard work!  Love the idea!!  Going to read your whitepaper now.

Hi Ya'll!!!!!!!!
soulful100

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:18:53 AM

Interesting project with a lot of potential. May I ask when's the estimated pre-sale start date and price per token?
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:19:35 AM

Hadron integrates all computing resources at free market prices, across all areas of your device A driver in Los Angeles can not join Uber in Moscow, but Hadron does not have the limitations of client applications simultaneously and servers are consumers.
this includes good points without limiting the application to individual users from all countries.

██████████
         ████████████████████
      ██████████████████████████
    ████████████  ██  ████████████
   █████████████  ██  █████████████
  ████████████          ████████████
 ███████████   ████████    ██████████
 █████████   █████████████  █████████
█████████   ██████████████████████████
█████████  ███████████████████████████
█████████  ███████████       █████████
█████████   ███████████████  █████████
 █████████   █████████████  █████████
 ███████████    ███████    ██████████
  ████████████           ███████████
   █████████████  ██  █████████████
    ████████████  ██  ████████████
      ██████████████████████████
         ████████████████████
              ██████████
GLOBCOIN  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
THE CURRENCY OF GLOBAL VILLAGE
FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
WHITEPAPER
   MEDIUM
   GITHUB
  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
TOKEN SALE
Mrbates

Activity: 420

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:23:38 AM

I first read the title as hardon and was like another sex coin lol.

Read the whitepaper and it looks interesting though and also #following.

ChinkyEyes

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:39:41 AM

Watching this coin, might even participate in the ICO.

▄████                ████▄
██▀                      ▀██
██                        ██
██   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
     █▄███████  ███▀▀▀▀
     ███▀▀▀██▀  ▀██▀
     ███▀
   ▄███     ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄██▀▀
   █████████████▄
   ▀██████████
     ▀▀█████████▀
        ██████▀
        ▀████████████
██       ▀██████████▀     ██
██          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ██
██▄                      ▄██
 ▀████                ████▀

███                                                                      ███                              ███
███                                                                      ███                              ███
███  ██████▄   ███   ▄███████████   ██████████████████▄   ███████████▄█████████  ▄██████   ███   ▄██████  ███   ▄███████████
███      ███   ███   ███            ███     ███     ███            ███   ███     ███       ███   ███      ███   ███
███      ███   ███   ███      ███   ███     ███     ███   ███  ▄▄▄▄███   ███     ███       ███   ███      ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███      ███   ███   ███      ███   ███     ███     ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███     ███       ███   ███      ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███      ███   ███            ███   ███     ███     ███   ███            ███     ███       ███   ███                     ███
███████████▀   ███   ███████████▀   ███     ███     ███   ▀███████████   ▀██████████       ███   ▀███████████   ███████████▀

/ 
FACEBOOK    TWITTER
TELEGRAM    DISCORD

Athreos

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:47:39 AM

Hi,

A few questions and thoughts for the Hadron Cloud team:

• I do not mean this in a bad way, but the project team, advisors, and scope make this project almost unbelievable. It definitely seems to be a "dream team", but I spent the last 30 minutes trying to verify the details provided about the team members involvement with little luck. Would any of the team members consider making a social media post to confirm their involvement? For the sake of fairness to the team and readers, I will mention that I did a search using the wayback machine, which shows that the fanpop website linked to the Hadron Cloud project as of 11/19/2017.
  • The slack link in the announcement post is a login link rather than an invite link making it impossible to join the slack channel at the moment.
  • Are you considering offering a presale? If so, would it be geared only towards larger investors (i.e. minimum donation requirements) or investors of any size?
  • Are you considering a whitelist and/or individual hard caps for the token sale?

Thanks for your time, and I apologize for my skepticism. I signed up for the mailing list and look forward to hearing more.
studio1one

Activity: 630

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:59:20 AM

Whoa after reading the information you provided i would say that i am really impressed by the project. What will be the token supply for the project?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.