Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ Instant Gamekeys with Bitcoin & Shapeshift! SUMMER SALE!  (Read 7257 times)
K4C (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:15:54 PM

Now it's 0,40$ Cent! No new game until Monday since I'll be gone Wink. After that prepare for more cheap games!

Would be nice to be able to have a wallet on-site, Sad. For example, with this one, it's $1.20 or so for minimum fees right now. And that's with each game, which adds up. Easier to just transfer, say $10, and then be able to pull from that and withdrawal at the end, Smiley.
You're right, I completely forgot the horrendous fees at the moment! I'll add that functionality after I'm back, thanks for the suggestion  Smiley.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:17:38 AM

Oh, just discovered by accident that $0.05 USD is now considered "dust" by bitcoin so it looks like it may never confirm

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/538be2dffe79f784ae860b63faf09f8349a7ab2d9b33aa25be1dfd29a3d3e665

I included the K4C payment along side another payment I needed to send for the purpose of consolidating fees to not pay 50cent fee on a 5cent game, so maybe that'll force it through despite the dust... Smiley

Otherwise I'll get it later when a sort of holding wallet is included for sending larger balances to use across multiple purchases. No worries.

{ BitSpill }
HopeStillFlies

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:38:14 AM

Hey guys, I picked up the last 7 keys for Dishonored. You'll see my email address is the same as my username here.

I tried to see if I could contact you via email on the site but didn't see anything and the email I got when I registered an account told me to come here, sooooo here I am.

I started distributing the keys to my friends but my 2nd key came back as "already redeemed" for them. I guess you're sold out so I wouldn't need a replacement, don't even need a refund, maybe just a five cent coupon for when I order more things off you. : ^ )
Bitice

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:14:35 PM

Just found this site after being burned by a different one.

Tested this one just now by buying a 60 day WoW time card, everything went smooth as butter and the whole thing was over and done with in a few minutes.

So far, so good Smiley

Have since completed 5 orders for 8 items total and everything has gone fine so far Smiley

Suggestion/Question: Is there a way to add blizzard credits to the store? So people can get ready to buy games like Destiny 2 or buy mounts etc from the blizz store?
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:03:18 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 07:17:37 PM by K4C

I'm back!

Tested this one just now by buying a 60 day WoW time card, everything went smooth as butter and the whole thing was over and done with in a few minutes.

So far, so good Smiley

Have since completed 5 orders for 8 items total and everything has gone fine so far Smiley

Suggestion/Question: Is there a way to add blizzard credits to the store? So people can get ready to buy games like Destiny 2 or buy mounts etc from the blizz store?
Hello!

Glad you like it Smiley! I would love to add battle.net vouchers, but there's no way for me to get them and sell them for face value or less. If I add them the price would be 21.50-22€ for a 20€ card.

Hey guys, I picked up the last 7 keys for Dishonored. You'll see my email address is the same as my username here.

I tried to see if I could contact you via email on the site but didn't see anything and the email I got when I registered an account told me to come here, sooooo here I am.

I started distributing the keys to my friends but my 2nd key came back as "already redeemed" for them. I guess you're sold out so I wouldn't need a replacement, don't even need a refund, maybe just a five cent coupon for when I order more things off you. : ^ )
Hi!

I added 5 Cent to your Account Balance, you can easily redeem them when you buy again on Key4Coin. I usually have a little contact form directly on-site but it seems that my login expired and I didn't notice it. Now it's back Smiley.

Oh, just discovered by accident that $0.05 USD is now considered "dust" by bitcoin so it looks like it may never confirm

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/538be2dffe79f784ae860b63faf09f8349a7ab2d9b33aa25be1dfd29a3d3e665

I included the K4C payment along side another payment I needed to send for the purpose of consolidating fees to not pay 50cent fee on a 5cent game, so maybe that'll force it through despite the dust... Smiley

Otherwise I'll get it later when a sort of holding wallet is included for sending larger balances to use across multiple purchases. No worries.
Hi bitspill,

I followed your advice and now it's possible to buy "Key4Coin Credits". @All, if something is not working or you don't understand something please contact me! I also added a few points to your account for your suggestion and failed payment, it's not much but maybe you'll be able to get something cheap if I add more flashsale games.

I'll make a more detailed post tomorrow, a newsletter will also be send out Smiley.

P.S. Credits can be purchased here, for anyone that's already interested:
https://key4co.in/shop/credits/key4coin-credits/

Bitice

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:48:50 PM

Hello!

Glad you like it Smiley! I would love to add battle.net vouchers, but there's no way for me to get them and sell them for face value or less. If I add them the price would be 21.50-22€ for a 20€ card.

If you put 1 up for sale I'll give it a test to see if it works and I'll buy a few more if the first one works Smiley

I followed your advice and now it's possible to buy "Key4Coin Credits".

I bought some already, would be nice to have a summary of how much "Key4Coin Credits" I have in the My Account page.

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:03:33 PM

Hello!

If you put 1 up for sale I'll give it a test to see if it works and I'll buy a few more if the first one works Smiley

I followed your advice and now it's possible to buy "Key4Coin Credits".

I bought some already, would be nice to have a summary of how much "Key4Coin Credits" I have in the My Account page.

Hello,

your points didn't get added to your balance. I just added them manually. Any issues you ran into while ordering? I dug through the logs but couldn't find the cause.
Your points should now be visible under "My Account", like this:
https://i.gyazo.com/e5f216b71033f34e987d759027f47352.png

Sincerly,
Timo Smiley

P.S. I'll try to add Battle.net vouchers asap.

Bitice

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:39:44 PM

Hello,

your points didn't get added to your balance. I just added them manually. Any issues you ran into while ordering? I dug through the logs but couldn't find the cause.
Your points should now be visible under "My Account", like this:
https://i.gyazo.com/e5f216b71033f34e987d759027f47352.png

Sincerly,
Timo Smiley

P.S. I'll try to add Battle.net vouchers asap.

Yep, the point balance shows just fine now, ty Smiley

And that order for the points went through just like all the others, nothing abnormal to report on that order from my end.
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:02:36 AM

Needed the whole day to take care of issues and did some minor layout changes so that the checkout isn't as cluttered. Key4Coin credits are working fine now, tested multiple scenarios and browsers. If not please report back asap!

There are 2 minor inconveniences left that I'll try to fix:
1. When you remove applied "Credits" from your order the form to apply "Credits" doesn't reappear. You have to click "cart" or "shopping cart" to reload the page without reloading the command to make it reappear.
2. You can't use "Enter" on your Keyboard to apply credits, the page reloads without applying the credits. Please use the "Apply Key4Coin Credits" button instead.

These are minor issues and shouldn't be much of a hindrance. Tomorrow I'll upload 2 videos showing how to purchase on Key4coin and how to use the "Key4coin Credits".

Sincerly,
Timo

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:51:51 PM

Key4Coin Credits now available!

Buy this and you will receive the exact amount of money as account balance(Credits) on Key4coin! Why would I do this you may ask, here are a some reasons:

1. Planning to make multiple purchases? Buy Credits and pay with your account balance instead of paying transaction fees every time. This makes sense, especially for cheaper products(Flashsale  Wink)
2. Top-Up with your favorite crpyto using the integrated shapeshift button. After that you can buy games instantly using your account balance.
3. No price fluctuations. Everything is Dollar-denominated. The Crypto value may change for the better or worse but if you topped up with the equivalent of 20$ those will always be 20$.

Please note that you can’t withdraw your money!

-------

Flashsale Friday!

You have the chance again to grab a game for as less as 5 cent! So keep your eyes open and don't wait too long  Wink.

Have a nice weekend @all!

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:29:28 AM

The cost for multiple copies of Counter strike 1.6? (I may need up to 10 copies If the price is good enough). If there are any plans to add them on sale or on the key mania thing then I could wait.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

Do you guys take suggestions/requests for game keys? I would be interested in purchasing keys for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, Bioshock and Overwatch. You guys seem to have really good deals on, so I'm really interested in seeing if you have a game I'm interested in (I already have GTA, Fallout 4 and Dishonoured 2)!

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:06:50 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 02:27:07 PM by K4C

The cost for multiple copies of Counter strike 1.6? (I may need up to 10 copies If the price is good enough). If there are any plans to add them on sale or on the key mania thing then I could wait.
Hello.

I don't have any old copies and can't get new ones due to the new steam gift policies. Your best option would be to wait for a steam sale  Sad, sorry.

Do you guys take suggestions/requests for game keys? I would be interested in purchasing keys for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, Bioshock and Overwatch. You guys seem to have really good deals on, so I'm really interested in seeing if you have a game I'm interested in (I already have GTA, Fallout 4 and Dishonoured 2)!
Yup I do!

I still have 6 copies Bioshock, just added them for 4,99$: Bioshock
I also have copies left for Bioshock 2(6x) and Infinite(7x and 2x with Season Pass).

Will get a few copies of PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS in the coming days for 24.99$.

I'll also try to add Overwatch today. Normal version probably, not the origins version. How many Copies do you need?

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:58:44 PM

Hello.

I don't have any old copies and can't get new ones due to the new steam gift policies. Your best option would be to wait for a steam sale  Sad, sorry.

Yup I do!

I also have copies left for Bioshock 2(6x) and Infinite(7x and 2x with Season Pass).

Will get a few copies of PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS in the coming days for 24.99$.

I'll also try to add Overwatch today. Normal version probably, not the origins version. How many Copies do you need?

What changed with regards to gifting games? I know they were supposedly going to try to cut down on people trading via RMT, but haven't heard what the actual changes were.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:13:15 PM

Hello.

I don't have any old copies and can't get new ones due to the new steam gift policies. Your best option would be to wait for a steam sale  Sad, sorry.

Yup I do!

What changed with regards to gifting games? I know they were supposedly going to try to cut down on people trading via RMT, but haven't heard what the actual changes were.
Hi!

I quote Kotaku since I'm bad at explaining.
What the change is: First and foremost, gifting is now more straightforward. Instead of gifting games to a friend's email address or Steam inventory, the exchange is direct.
If somebody declines your gift, the game does not wind up in your inventory, as it would before. Instead, you get a refund.
Also, cross-country gifting — which is gifting between regions, not gifting while running 5km and wishing you had friends in high school — has been simplified.
The game either goes straight into a friend's account or, if there's too much of a price disparity between regions, gifting it to them simply isn't an option.

So storing keys and selling them automatically like I always did doesn't work anymore. I still have a lot of old gifts in my inventories. But the changes don't apply to gifts before the new rules were introduced, that's why I can still sell this and that as a steam gift.

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:55:57 PM

Banner Saga nearly reached 1.30$!

I'll have Overwatch back in Stock tomorrow and I'll add Battle.Net 20€ Codes.

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

So far, so good Smiley

I added Battle.net Vouchers!

https://key4co.in/shop/battle-net/battle-net-20e-voucher-eu/

And all copies of The Banner Saga are gone!

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

Any chance you can get Friday the 13th? And if so, how much would it run? Smiley. Interested in the game but highly depends on price so don't want to commit yet.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Bitice

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:19:40 PM

The battle.net vouchers are also gone now Wink
I bought all that were available (and they all worked btw)

Any chance you could add 6 more of those?

Also any chance of a few SWTOR time cards?

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:24:24 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 10:23:39 PM by K4C

Any chance you can get Friday the 13th? And if so, how much would it run? Smiley. Interested in the game but highly depends on price so don't want to commit yet.
I could gift it to you directly. Price would be 36.99$. Would have to add you on steam and then send it.

The battle.net vouchers are also gone now Wink
I bought all that were available (and they all worked btw)

Any chance you could add 6 more of those?

Also any chance of a few SWTOR time cards?

Hi,

thank you for your purchase!  Smiley
I'll add more asap, will take around 10 hours I guess.
As for SWTOR, does it matter if it's 60/90/180 days? The easiest for me would be 90 days. And how many  Wink

Sincerly,
Timo

EDIT: Added 7 Battle.NET Codes, had to adjust the price by 9 Cent up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: