Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ Instant Gamekeys with Bitcoin & Shapeshift! SUMMER SALE!  (Read 7261 times)
Bitice

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

Hi,

thank you for your purchase!  Smiley
I'll add more asap, will take around 10 hours I guess.
As for SWTOR, does it matter if it's 60/90/180 days? The easiest for me would be 90 days. And how many  Wink

Sincerly,
Timo

EDIT: Added 7 Battle.NET Codes, had to adjust the price by 9 Cent up.

If you can get 90 day SWTOR codes I'll take 3 right away Smiley

6 out of 7 of those battle.net codes are sold now Wink
And they all worked fine just like the previous 4.

btw, when I bought all 4 of those earlier battle.net codes and there were 0 left in your store, the option to buy them disappeared from the store, like they were never there. So any new customer couldn't see them at all. The only thing that was on your battle.net store page was Overwatch and WoW time cards but no battle.net codes like there are now.

Probably a better idea to have "Sold Out" label on things that sell out rather than have them disappear from the storefront completely, just so people know what is on offer even if it might be special order. Just an idea.

Keep up the good work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
K4C (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:51:34 AM

Hi,

thank you for your purchase!  Smiley
I'll add more asap, will take around 10 hours I guess.
As for SWTOR, does it matter if it's 60/90/180 days? The easiest for me would be 90 days. And how many  Wink

Sincerly,
Timo

EDIT: Added 7 Battle.NET Codes, had to adjust the price by 9 Cent up.

If you can get 90 day SWTOR codes I'll take 3 right away Smiley

6 out of 7 of those battle.net codes are sold now Wink
And they all worked fine just like the previous 4.

btw, when I bought all 4 of those earlier battle.net codes and there were 0 left in your store, the option to buy them disappeared from the store, like they were never there. So any new customer couldn't see them at all. The only thing that was on your battle.net store page was Overwatch and WoW time cards but no battle.net codes like there are now.

Probably a better idea to have "Sold Out" label on things that sell out rather than have them disappear from the storefront completely, just so people know what is on offer even if it might be special order. Just an idea.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the kind words!  Smiley
I now changed the visibility option so that out of stock products are visible.
And I added SWTOR Gametime, hope you're still interested. Sorry for the delay!
Here is the link:
https://key4co.in/shop/origin/star-wars-old-republic-90-days-gametime-card/

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:45:08 PM

It's Summer Sale time!

I already reduced a lot of games and I'll add more and more until the sale ends in 10 days (18.07). Check the categories regularly to discover new deals. Be sure to make your purchases in time, I won't restock most of the games. Have fun and don't forget to enjoy the sun (On Dust II the sun always shines  Wink).

I also restocked PLAYERUNKNOW BATTLEGROUNDS.

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:14:47 AM

Key4co.in has database connectivity problems, I'll try to resolve them asap!

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:24:34 PM

more games added  Wink

Bitice

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:05:31 PM

Thank you for the kind words!  Smiley
I now changed the visibility option so that out of stock products are visible.
And I added SWTOR Gametime, hope you're still interested. Sorry for the delay!
Here is the link:
https://key4co.in/shop/origin/star-wars-old-republic-90-days-gametime-card/

Yep, still interested and bought 3 of those SWTOR cards already.
Also bought another 5 wow time cards on your summer sale Smiley
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:20:10 PM

Thanks for that!

I'll end the sale 1 or 2 days later due to the fact, that I was abroad and didn't fix database issues in time and the website was down a lot.

Sincerly,
Timo

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:57:39 AM

sale will continue until tuesday evening (german time) due to frequent server outages.

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:06:50 PM

1 day left, restocked bf1 premium pass

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:58:16 PM

~5 hours left! Even more stuff reduced! Make sure not to miss out  Smiley

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:58:53 PM

Hi pal how much the price estimation for the upcoming game of fifa18?
each all of the version .

standard version
ronaldo version
icon version

and also , do you have a plan to add some ps4 game codes there?
i will gladly to do some long term business with you if you offer me competitive price  Wink Goodluck
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:37:11 AM

would the normal battlefield 1 be restocked ? or can I buy the pass without the base game and still play ? cant find out anywhere

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:29:20 PM

would the normal battlefield 1 be restocked ? or can I buy the pass without the base game and still play ? cant find out anywhere
Hi there!

I can get you a copy of the base game for 29.99$ if you want! You need the base game for the season pass to work. If you have more questions feel free to ask Smiley.

Sincerly,
Timo

K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:49:24 AM

If you want to buy an older game for a cheap price during the steam summer sale you can also shoot me a message first. Chance is that I still have that game lying around (CS:GO sadly not) and can offer it to you cheaper than steam.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:25:37 PM

If you want to buy an older game for a cheap price during the steam summer sale you can also shoot me a message first. Chance is that I still have that game lying around (CS:GO sadly not) and can offer it to you cheaper than steam.

How do I know the key won't be revoked ? You collecting keys from social deals and the likes right ? How are you about to get discount on newer games like bf 1 ? Can you get cod infinite warfare, doom, killing floor 2 ?

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:31:06 PM

How do I know the key won't be revoked ? You collecting keys from social deals and the likes right ? How are you about to get discount on newer games like bf 1 ? Can you get cod infinite warfare, doom, killing floor 2 ?

I got a key from him last year and had zero issues. He's been a great person to deal with and I haven't heard any negative comments from others yet.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:23:00 PM

I got a key from him last year and had zero issues. He's been a great person to deal with and I haven't heard any negative comments from others yet.
Thanks a lot ranlo  Tongue.

As a customer you have no way of knowing if a key might get revoked or not. You have to trust the person/shop you're buying from. But as ranlo said, I never had a problem with revoked keys or gifts. Feel free to check the older threads for more feedback Smiley.
I have a wholeseller and sometimes special deals pop up. BF1 right now for example, as well as the season pass. In addition to that I have a pretty slim margin.
As for the games you want. I still have steam balance, so if you decide to buy them I would send them to you directly over steam.

- Infinite Warfare: https://key4co.in/shop/steam/call-duty-infinite-warfare-digital-legacy-edition/ Only the legacy version and I won't sell anything else, sorry.
- Doom - 12.99$
- Killing Floor 2 - 12.99$

Sincerly,
Timo

Free Key
Crawl
X4B3N-NDVBP-K3M4N

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:43:55 PM

i can make a vouch too , have bought several fifa 17 keys for my customer and nothing happened ,
all fine and works until right now almost a year btw ,
he is a legit seller i can vouch about that Wink ,
now i just waiting for the fifa 18 released , have a nice day!
K4C (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:27:08 PM

The site became quite slow, I just upgraded the server. Everything should be up and running within the next few mins.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:24:17 AM

You are no longer adding new games? I've been checking the site lately multiple times, but seems like the same things are for sale, plans to add FIFA 18 Origin key in the near future?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████