Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to invest  (Read 4207 times)
jzcjca00

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:34:05 AM

Financial advice then
the best way to invest is to hold and never sell  Smiley

In a Roth IRA.

Tips much appreciated! 1PPJHDawPvjh6MEzsvXrMYLgpLmyAaNXUc
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

There is really people that could be able to handle lending business and secure profit on that kind of field, but its really risky if you don't have any idea how to manage that amount of money.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

I think the best way to invest are choosing a strong, reliable and promising coins that can give us huge profit and that is bitcoin. Its very risks if you don't have any idea or knowledge all about investments so you need first to research and study before you try this event so you can't regret it.

Roadarks02

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

Financial advice then
the best way to invest is to hold and never sell  Smiley

There are lot cryptocurrency in the market but the best virtual currencies are Bitcoin and etherium who are definitely by far the hottest investment product currently available. The best way to invest for now is holding a coin while the price is low.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:37:33 AM

I think the best way to invest are choosing a strong, reliable and promising coins that can give us huge profit and that is bitcoin. Its very risks if you don't have any idea or knowledge all about investments so you need first to research and study before you try this event so you can't regret it.
Agree,I am still also starter  in this field  but as I read here in forum  I gues the best way to invest  is first know your funds,second look and choose  fir a strong and durable project  or business  in the market,make sure to pick the legit and authentic  project team  members.Third analysis  of project progress  and profit.Lastly be emotionaly and physically ready  for whatever  the outcome of your investments.

PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

One of the best way to invest in cryptocurrencies is by buying bitcoin and etheruem. The best way is to create a free paper wallet, as long as you have your address key to receive the bitcoins and your private key which you need if you want to send your bitcoins.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

One of the best way to invest in cryptocurrencies is by buying bitcoin and etheruem. The best way is to create a free paper wallet, as long as you have your address key to receive the bitcoins and your private key which you need if you want to send your bitcoins.
everyone is doing the same thing, I also invest in pre sale for big profits, many people who say better buy in the market but I think better join in ico
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

yes invests that have high potential in the future such as land whose value is increased due the population size and anticipate the risks received.
galkinig

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

Don't invest, live in the moment and live like you want to.

This advice suits a young guy with no family or other responsibilities. If you have got loan EMIs to pay for car or house, you need to plan and invest your money.
rujak cingur

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

My advice if you want to invest, you have to choose a good coin and that has potential for the future
such as bitcoin or ethereum
because bitcoin and ethereum are excellent for long-term investments,

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

There is really people that could be able to handle lending business and secure profit on that kind of field, but its really risky if you don't have any idea how to manage that amount of money.
Of coursw investing was really risky, thats why you nneed to be knowlegable enough first when you enter the world of investing so that you wont lose your money. The best way was to study and understand things about it and how it works. When you inveat you must learn how to be patient especially when the price was dumping and wait until it pump again.

ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

One of the best way to invest in cryptocurrencies is by buying bitcoin and etheruem.Its very risks if you don't have any idea or knowledge all about investments so you need first to research and study before you try this event so you can't regret it.
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

You don't need advisor if you yourself is an advisor on your own, what I mean is let us study more about financial literacy, on we should manage what we have
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

One of the best way to invest in cryptocurrencies is by buying bitcoin and etheruem.Bitcoin and etherium who are definitely by far the hottest investment product currently available.
Heroonnone

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

I agree with this opinion. And add that some altoquin is also promising. But before investing in a coin, you need to know everything about this coin, tool or business. This will be the best way.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

Best way to invest is to put money into risky inventions, but thats only if you have money to spare.

The good news about bitcoin is that you don't need to make a huge investment.  Even if you put in just $100, if it really catches on, you wind up with $100,000.  If it fails, all you lose is $100.
Good thing to hear at minimum 100$ investment, it produces multiple folds of income, anyway im curios about how long thus this money will reach at that level so that we could also had a point of view in dealing cryptocurrency, Is this attainable a year?
I tried investing last January but I losses.. Sad to my part, but im still looking forward that cryptovalue will go to the moon as soonest.. I do believe, there's always rainbow after the rain:)

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

Don't invest, live in the moment and live like you want to.

Well, you have to do something with the money you don't spend.

Moreover, if you don't invest, then you don't have money and thus you have to work.  Working :   Errrr...

For time being it's quite beneficial to invest your money in crypto market.  Smiley Cheer Up  Wink

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
ayiaye

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

the method that people often do when investing is, buying at a low price and selling it at a high price. So far, it is so effective when it is done to invest, in order to earn substantial profits.
but with bitcoin prices that are always unstable, sometimes low, sometimes high. causing some people who have invested in when prices are low, always prustasi, when bitcoin prices remain cheap. this do not worry, you better hold, than you lose. because someday the bitcoin price will be high again.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

For me the best way to invest in some ICOs projects because they will give you some bunos from your investment but be sure that you the background check first before you invest so that you can avoid lossing your money from them.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1337

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:28:55 PM

What's the best way to invest?
How much profit % You will?

With bonds? 3% a year if you're lucky.

https://news.bitcoin.com/maltas-cabinet-approves-cryptocurrency-bill/

Bonds are government IOUs. You're trusting in them doing fine and being able to pay you back. But how does it work? Where do they take the money from to be able to pay you more, provided that they need to borrow money from you in the form of bonds? They will get the money from... you! They will lower other interest rates, increase taxes, or (most common) print more money, which will add to the inflation and make you pay more every time you spend your profits. Bonds are one big lie.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███