Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to invest  (Read 4211 times)
Cairo18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

[Becuthor=darkangel11 link=topic=1663.msg35678445#msg35678445 date=1524785335]
What's the best way to invest?
How much profit % You will?

With bonds? 3% a year if you're lucky.

https://news.bitcoin.com/maltas-cabinet-approves-cryptocurrency-bill/

Bonds are government IOUs. You're trusting in them doing fine and being able to pay you back. But how does it work? Where do they take the money from to be able to pay you more, provided that they need to borrow money from you in the form of bonds? They will get the money from... you! They will lower other interest rates, increase taxes, or (most common) print more money, which will add to the inflation and make you pay more every time you spend your profits. Bonds are one big lie.
[/quote]

The best way to invest, is to sure what you are investing for and to know the importance,value and profit that we may gain. Also the focus of what you are investing cause it may lead us to succes.  Bitcoin is a way if we invest for sure we may not regret if we dont lose hope.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:08:05 AM

The way to invest is good in my opinion always be patient when the condition of the price is in a bad period so as to anticipate the occurrence of losses and do not make traders easy to despair when investing in the future.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:46:03 AM

The way to invest is good in my opinion always be patient when the condition of the price is in a bad period so as to anticipate the occurrence of losses and do not make traders easy to despair when investing in the future.
i think it must be patient, patient in waiting for price to fall maximum so we can buy, and patient to wait for price to rise so that we can sell. but for that we have a lot to learn and practice

malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:01:36 AM

the best way to invest is to enjoy what you are today and make your dreams possible. 😊
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

I think the best way to invest are choosing a strong, reliable and promising coins that can give us huge profit and that is bitcoin. Its very risks if you don't have any idea or knowledge all about investments so you need first to research and study before you try this event so you can't regret it.
As long the selection of the coin is concerned, yes definitely no need to go and search for yourself that which coin will suit you and what would be the case with that, best option here for almost everyone is bitcoins. So just get into this world and make your life easier with earning from bitcoins and doubling your income in short period of time as well. Don’t wait, time will never come back.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

the best way to invest is to enjoy what you are today and make your dreams possible. 😊

Make a dream to invest may be true, invested to achieve our dreams in the future because invested can make the money we grew and the money can we bought our dreams 😃
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

I guess that is quite good piece of financial advice.
Though I prefer the "buy low, sell high" kind of crypto investment. It has a very low risk and profit is guaranteed with the right amount of knowledge. It is easier and you literally just need time and faith that you can cash out profit.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

What's the best way to invest? Wall St won't tell you the secret, but here it is: don't. Find a good money market fund as your base, and clip coupons by building a high quality relatively short duration bond ladder. It's essentially risk free, and it has beaten the market for over a decade now. Sleep well, save well, focus on your career, and enjoy your life -- and though you may not believe me, I guarantee you'll beat 95% of all investors in the long run, and you won't have to pay any "advisors" a nickel.

The best method to invest is experienced. Investing in stocks, currency or crypto money is risky unless you have experience in any stock exchange. This also applies to other investment sectors. That's why I think the only way to make a good investment is experience. I do not even wonder how many people think like me.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:19:41 PM

The best way to invest is to have some inside knowledge and use it to your advantage. Also, safe investments are the best. You can put your money into something extreme and volatile like a new altcoin, but the sleepless night aren't worth it. It's better to invest in something that has a high chance of success, even if it will bring much smaller profit.
jakfaronputra amin

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

the best way to invest in my opinion, you should be able to choose a good coin to invest in the long term and you have to be patient waiting to get a lot of profits
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:43:49 PM

What's the best way to invest? Wall St won't tell you the secret, but here it is: don't. Find a good money market fund as your base, and clip coupons by building a high quality relatively short duration bond ladder. It's essentially risk free, and it has beaten the market for over a decade now. Sleep well, save well, focus on your career, and enjoy your life -- and though you may not believe me, I guarantee you'll beat 95% of all investors in the long run, and you won't have to pay any "advisors" a nickel.
There are many forms of investment that we can do, from property investment to investment bank savings. methods that are usually in use is memebeli with low prices and sell it when the market price is high. While investing in the best crypto form in my opinion is Bitcoin and Etherium investments in some ICOs, because I think these two coins have power over other altcoins.
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

The best way to invest is first of all reading and comprehending the white paper of the coin you want to invest in. If you believe it has potential, then you invest your spare money since there is no guarantee. Your own research is the key
ayocycled
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

Always:

(1) Do your research
(2) Do your research
(3) Goto (1)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

As far as I'm concerned, I prefer the "buy and hold" strategy, plus a strict diversification discipline.

Never sell, and buy a lot of things :  shareholdings, commodities, precious metals.  If you are really wealthy, you can also buy things that cost a lot :  real estate, art and other stuffs.

Avoid monetary funds, government bonds and anything which is assimilated to cash.   Buy what money can buy, don't keep money for itself.

You prefer buy and hold, and you must have a knowledge,patience,trusting, whatsoever that who can help you how to invest easier if you have that attitude you can do that easily
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:12:49 PM

Saving money in the bank is also a step for beginners. Savings can be done moments and the risks are not high. Only, the interest is low. Savings can be a higher investment alternative if the money has accumulated.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

Saving money in the bank is also a step for beginners.
It's the first move that a beginner will do so that he starts to gain interest and knowledge about financial matters and interest. But eventually they will understand that saving will only help to take some bucks when you are in need but the best way to invest nowadays is through crypto. Days are changing, time flies so fast and by the time OP posted this thread crypto's aren't even considered as an investment but only a means of paying someone that doesn't want to wait overnight before receiving the fund.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

the best way to invest is to buy at a time when the coins have a very long decline like in the beginning of the year and hold it until the coin returns pumping the price up to your target. if you always use logic and not get carried away then you will not experience something you do not want.
J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

Amazing that you had the foresight to see the potential as in investment so early. I was first introduced in 2011 but never for a second did I see the actual bitcoin as an investment. It was more of a tool that would be used to change the world in my eyes, the borderless nature of it is what got me inspired but kudos to you for spotting it so early!
Redspallow90

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:09:23 PM

the best way to invest is, have enough capital to invest and to use, if our capital is not enough, or just enough to be invested, then how about our daily life, all definitely need funds to use, and the funds can not we invest everything, so the best way to invest is, have enough funds for life and to invest  Grin Grin
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

Not just the best way though but always be wise on investing in , you need to be strategic , strive to make your dreams come through ,

And not just be good on just saying or on words , be good on action though. But then again it's more applicable when you first save your'e money then invest on it.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███