Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to invest  (Read 4212 times)
Gayantha

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:32:37 AM

People have many ways to invest. I think best investment way is education.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lakash

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

there is no such thing as the best way to invest, but a million of good ones to choose from. investing is not always a win win. there are drought times as well. just be positive.
boljul

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:48:52 AM

I think that before find the best way to invest we should learn the best way to save money:) As business couchs teach us that if you dividie your income to the few parts: savings, current expanses, charity - you will have budget to live full life. Having savings you will start thinking about investments;-) But a lot of people can't save money and also they spend more than earn taking loans and using credit cards. 
Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

I think that before find the best way to invest we should learn the best way to save money:) As business couchs teach us that if you dividie your income to the few parts: savings, current expanses, charity - you will have budget to live full life. Having savings you will start thinking about investments;-) But a lot of people can't save money and also they spend more than earn taking loans and using credit cards. 

Absolutely agree!:) Investments - it is the thing for those personalities who refflect about their lifes and who try to think: "Who will cry when I die?"
The best investment is to education of your child! Not only official education, but also to grow up the best human being!
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

Absolutely agree!:) Investments - it is the thing for those personalities who refflect about their lifes and who try to think: "Who will cry when I die?"
The best investment is to education of your child! Not only official education, but also to grow up the best human being!
Agree with your thoughts. before investing. learning about financial savings. financial management and also financial is the key to success in our investment later. I just realized about this. that investing is not just about putting money but there must be education before it
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

I am a great fan of diversification and hence I always go with systematic investment plan which emphasizes on buying smaller units at a higher frequency of time during the particular time frame so that you get the benefit of every price fall taken place during that time frame. The alternative way of diversification is to make smaller parts of the capital and invest its path in different investment option so that situation happening in one investment option won't affect the others, this would be a balanced approach to go with investment, considering long-term investing.
Chris Ogbonna

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

To me I believe the best way to invest is to put your money in a place or business you have the fundamental knowledge of and knows when to hold back and when to sell off.
boljul

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:58:51 AM

Agree with your thoughts. before investing. learning about financial savings. financial management and also financial is the key to success in our investment later. I just realized about this. that investing is not just about putting money but there must be education before it

So, let's start self education:)
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

The best way to invest is buying bitcoins, if the price of it is lower then much better to do this then hold it because if the day comes that it will be high this will give you a huge profit. If you do this way i swear it is so worth it if you will be patient to your coins. Just wait until the value go up higher.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

What's the best way to invest? Wall St won't tell you the secret, but here it is: don't. Find a good money market fund as your base, and clip coupons by building a high quality relatively short duration bond ladder. It's essentially risk free, and it has beaten the market for over a decade now. Sleep well, save well, focus on your career, and enjoy your life -- and though you may not believe me, I guarantee you'll beat 95% of all investors in the long run, and you won't have to pay any "advisors" a nickel.

As far as real investing goes, I prefer to diversify by putting money into stock and bonds as well as some in cryptocurrencies. Even within those categories, I think it’s best to have some higher risk stock and some lower risk. The same for cryptocurrencies with some money in higher risk altcoins and some in lower risk like Bitcoin and Etherium.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

The best way to invest You need to be well educated and have an idea and knowledge before you enter an investment  and have a enough capital.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

You should invest in bitcoin as best. Bitcoin is a valuable digital currency. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. There are many successful people investing in bitcoin.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

the best way to invest in crypto market is investin in a good time. (you should start to invest as soon as possible.) beginning of bullish trend may be a nice time to start but. even if it is bullish or not, crypto market is very new so in long term you will make good profit in any case, if you dont invest to a shit coin.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

There is really people that could be able to handle lending business and secure profit on that kind of field, but its really risky if you don't have any idea how to manage that amount of money.
There are numerous helpful ways through which one can invest easily and the most suggested and rated way of investment is to take the help of modern technology so called Blockchain technology that let you know from whom are you buying the coins and at which rate so this is the most easy and helpful way to invest. Do not make yourself busy in useless and abortive ways just try out the Blockchain technology and then rate Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

it completely depends on your investment strategy, with cash money, the best way is buying btc or altcoins and hodl, also you can join signature campaigns for passive income and you can hodl this earnings as well.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

Best way to invest ?just invest your money on bitcoin and I am sure enough that you will never regret it .Bitcoin price increase faster when days or months comes bye .
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Best way to invest ?just invest your money on bitcoin and I am sure enough that you will never regret it .Bitcoin price increase faster when days or months comes bye .

It is a good idea that we invest in Bitcoin but consider the fact that it is volatile. Do not listen to many FUD so that hesitation will not occur. In my experience I can guarantee to you that Bitcoin is an incredible one its not that ease to use but I earn more profits from it.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

What's the best way to invest? Wall St won't tell you the secret, but here it is: don't. Find a good money market fund as your base, and clip coupons by building a high quality relatively short duration bond ladder. It's essentially risk free, and it has beaten the market for over a decade now. Sleep well, save well, focus on your career, and enjoy your life -- and though you may not believe me, I guarantee you'll beat 95% of all investors in the long run, and you won't have to pay any "advisors" a nickel.
That is good idea but for me I want to buy bitcoin and hold it in the wallet for a long time. Bitcoin is the best digital currency to invest and if you hold it for a long time you can have chance to be rich. Holding bitcoin is pretty good although I tried it in a shorter period of time. But if you prefer other ways it is your choice.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

Just keep the money on it to grow and don't get.  Take it after couple of years or a decade will do.
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

I think the best way to invest is buy when low and hold it until the price go up. that is my way. if the crypto is high volatile, keep calm and dont panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: