Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to invest  (Read 4211 times)
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

I think invest in bitcoin is good idea,because bitcoin can give you a lots of profitable,and bitcoin are excelent for long term investment.and there are many successful people investing in bitcoin.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

What's the best way to invest? Wall St won't tell you the secret, but here it is: don't. Find a good money market fund as your base, and clip coupons by building a high quality relatively short duration bond ladder. It's essentially risk free, and it has beaten the market for over a decade now. Sleep well, save well, focus on your career, and enjoy your life -- and though you may not believe me, I guarantee you'll beat 95% of all investors in the long run, and you won't have to pay any "advisors" a nickel.
I think the best way to invest the value is going to continue to rise until it caps out or they increase the headspace which would only realistically occur when we are at breaking point. That would be the time to sell or days just before.or Pick investments yourself using an online trading platform.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

I think invest in bitcoin is good idea,because bitcoin can give you a lots of profitable,and bitcoin are excelent for long term investment.and there are many successful people investing in bitcoin.

Yes that is true that invested in bitcoin was very was well but invested in bitcoin it need a meticulousness, because bitcoin has value that unstable then it could make us even lost a large
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

What's the best way to invest? Wall St won't tell you the secret, but here it is: don't. Find a good money market fund as your base, and clip coupons by building a high quality relatively short duration bond ladder. It's essentially risk free, and it has beaten the market for over a decade now. Sleep well, save well, focus on your career, and enjoy your life -- and though you may not believe me, I guarantee you'll beat 95% of all investors in the long run, and you won't have to pay any "advisors" a nickel.

I think the best way to invest is buy when low and hold it until the price go up. that is my way. if the crypto is high volatile, keep calm and dont panic.
this is not that easy bro. because here you will get many issues that make us sometimes instigated to sell our assets. not everyone is affected but people can usually be affected

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

If you ignore inflation in choosing a long-term investment vehicle, your investment may shrink its purchasing power. For the majority of people, stock investing or mutual funds is one way to keep up with inflation. You need to keep in mind that stock values can go up and down at any time. That's because most investment stocks are at risk.
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

There is no best way to invest in Bitcoin, as there are a lot of risks involved with virtual currencies, there are many who say that Bitcoin is controversial for investors who are benefiting from Bitcoin. through the imagination of many countries. The best way to invest Bitcoin is to understand the market and capture the good times.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

If you ignore inflation in choosing a long-term investment vehicle, your investment may shrink its purchasing power. For the majority of people, stock investing or mutual funds is one way to keep up with inflation. You need to keep in mind that stock values can go up and down at any time. That's because most investment stocks are at risk.

There are many ways to invest. You do not have to worry, If you learn and get started the right way, you will succeed to be a good investor. Do not wait for the already established new invest, but invest in order to become established. For that, do investment as early as possible. It's good investment is done in the long term with the aim that you can be financially free when you are elderly. If you ignore inflation in choosing a long-term investment vehicle, your investment may shrink its purchasing power. In investing you need to divide the capital you have into some assets. For example gold investment, stocks, property, and debt. The goal is to prevent a total failure if one asset loses, because there are other assets that have profits. The burden felt when you lose is reduced.
zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

The best way of investing is in trading.
By trading we can invest in the short term or long term.
Easy trading investment on the run is also flexible.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

The best way to invest for me is to invest when the comes down and sell when its high price. And also in trading is the best way to invest.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

the best way to invest is to enjoy what you are today and make your dreams possible. 😊

Not just the best way though but always be wise on investing in , you need to be strategic , strive to make your dreams come through ,

And not just be good on just saying or on words , be good on action though. But then again it's more applicable when you first save your'e money then invest on it.
There are many ways through which a person can invest easily but the only two things required for the person is to invest for his own knowledge and after getting enough knowledge the second step is to invest in a market at which the price of Bitcoin is low and avoid buying at high market otherwise you will face loss. Now invest through Blockchain technology and wait for your turn to sell.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

Do not invest if you're not sure, Buy coins when it is red, Exert effort to research, buy during bull run, If the value drops, never panic, You need to be more patient and wait to recover, The high and low of the value are normal characteristics of cryptocurrency. Always think positive;)

15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

The best way to invest is you need to know first about bitcoin because if you do not know anything about bitcoin it will be the peak of your loss. Learn bitcoin first before you invest in it.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:23:48 AM

There are different ways to invest on a cryptocurrency, you can use credit cards or fiat converter online, i prefer that you should become a trader in the market if you are intending to earn more profit more than holding it for a very long time.

PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:29:14 AM

There are too many ways to find a good invesment, ofcourse you nees to know the good and downside of their plarforms so that you can set your mind if these investmenr will make success.
therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:52:00 AM

If you have alot money , you prefer invest in bitcoin and gold. the gold is very stable, but the bitcoin can give you alot benefit. I think bitcoin give you more profit than gold. in my opinion.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:59:01 AM

The very best way to invest is that, invest it to btc, you already know the price of btc today is low, and we all know also its on the way to pump up, if i were an investor i'll invest my money today on btc, guaranted by the last quarter of the year btc surely pump up.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

If you have more money, you can choose property investment. Property investment is now one of the many investment instruments chosen to maintain financial stability. You can buy a house, buy an apartment unit and then rent, or build a rented house. By investing in this property, you will easily earn money without much effort to work. However, you should also be careful before deciding to choose this investment. Site selection, sample of houses and others should be carefully planned.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

There is two ways I personally know. free way and payment way. Free - is bounty + airdrops, pay is just to invest a real money
miroslavt

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

Best way to invest money is on development of skills. I see that most of the people are very miser on this part, they try to use free online courses for this purpose which are mostly crap .
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

The way to invest is good in my opinion always be patient when the condition of the price is in a bad period so as to anticipate the occurrence of losses and do not make traders easy to despair when investing in the future.
There are so many ways of investing your money and that all of them are equally good as they help you in making of some good amount of earning as well.

You just need to study all the possible ways of investing money and then you need to decide to keep all the things in your mind and then making some smart decision which you think can help you in the best possible way and can help you in earning more money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: