Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to invest  (Read 4211 times)
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:07:12 AM

What's the best way to invest? Wall St won't tell you the secret, but here it is: don't. Find a good money market fund as your base, and clip coupons by building a high quality relatively short duration bond ladder. It's essentially risk free, and it has beaten the market for over a decade now. Sleep well, save well, focus on your career, and enjoy your life -- and though you may not believe me, I guarantee you'll beat 95% of all investors in the long run, and you won't have to pay any "advisors" a nickel.

The best way to invest in bitcoin is when the price of it is decrease or going down because if you have many money and the price is low maybe you can buy one or more bitcoin at one payment. So that if the price of it rise or increase your money will increase too. Therefore you will have now a profit from investing. But it takes a long time it can be 1 or 2 months before the price is rise. BE PATIENT in holding your bitcoin. BE WISELY.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

The best way to invest is to do it by doing research and reading a lot of things before putting money into the investment. If you will just invest without the right information then you will just mess things up and it is better to study first and know the possible scenarios that might happen and then invest your money so you will not regret at the end.
ejandjm18

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

For me the best way to invest is buying real state, precious metal, any investment that might be trend for the future business that can have a good profit with less investment. Investment varies of our economy not only today but also the next generation.
I believe the quote that invest today and harvest the fruit of your investment with the next generation economy.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:39:30 AM

What's the best way to invest? Wall St won't tell you the secret, but here it is: don't. Find a good money market fund as your base, and clip coupons by building a high quality relatively short duration bond ladder. It's essentially risk free, and it has beaten the market for over a decade now. Sleep well, save well, focus on your career, and enjoy your life -- and though you may not believe me, I guarantee you'll beat 95% of all investors in the long run, and you won't have to pay any "advisors" a nickel.
the best way to invest? just hold and enjoy what you have, but you need to learn or have the knowledge to make your investment easier, when you have knowledge you know what's right and wrong, then trust on yourself
mikhaila2304

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:56:13 AM

investment is a risk .. the bigger the profits the greater the risk
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

People have many ways to invest. I think best investment way is education.
Everyone has his own way of interpreting the things and that they have different mindsets and they make a choice based on their own interest and knowledge. When it comes to that of investing of money, you need to be very much careful while making any final decision and that you need to look for some investment which can help you in having some god earnings at the end and the one which has more chances to grow.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

I think only trading is the best place to invest but if you have some skills in marketing there is many affiliate online but it needs marketing knowledge so i think if you really want to earn high online better to try those affiliate like affiliate in amazon and use your bitcoin and convert it in usd to use in advertising like adwords..  and earn for every leads also earn commision if someone are buying a product.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

Thanks for the advise OP, but i will stick to what I'm doing right now. Which is buying and holding, it works and it has been very lucrative to me. Although i know of people who does this but they say that the earnings are too slow for their liking. But then again, it would depend fron person to person. I myself like to just hold on to coins. Watch it rise and if it dips in the price (like a major dip) thenni will buy some more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

Thanks for the advise OP, but i will stick to what I'm doing right now. Which is buying and holding, it works and it has been very lucrative to me. Although i know of people who does this but they say that the earnings are too slow for their liking. But then again, it would depend fron person to person. I myself like to just hold on to coins. Watch it rise and if it dips in the price (like a major dip) thenni will buy some more.

I quite agree with you that we have different views on how to make investments. I also am leaning more towards hodling since it may be too slow, but you get to be more secure for the long term. And you also get to observe the market without risking losing since pumps and drops would all pass by you in the process of holding your coins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

The way to invest is good in my opinion always be patient when the condition of the price is in a bad period so as to anticipate the occurrence of losses and do not make traders easy to despair when investing in the future.
i think it must be patient, patient in waiting for price to fall maximum so we can buy, and patient to wait for price to rise so that we can sell. but for that we have a lot to learn and practice
The best way to invest your savings is to bring it is a very demandable market coin now days as digital coins are at peaks and demand is increasing daily due to which investors are investing and taking part in this valuable currency especially the Bitcoin.

Now proceed forward at the Blockchain technology and invest as much as you are able to. There are no restrictions how much you are investing.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

In the investment of encryption world, I think the best way of investment is to excavate as early as possible. Early miners are very successful investment methods.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

Well... I guess thanks for the advise. I will actually do that. But i don't think i can still work since i retired early. Then again, i would still invest on crypto currency and other portfolios. I would think that these could diversify my investments. Besides, holding and waiting and buying some more helped me out along the way snd it has been hood to me. I will take your advise but with a grain of salt.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:01:39 AM

There are several ways to invest. To me, buy and hold is more lucrative. I am not in the short term investments. I really believe in the projects I invest, so no need to rush for me.
Each investor is different and has to find his own way

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

well the best way for me is to study all the corners first not too much but I just want the knowledge level where I can stand and explore on my own well having a good mentor and material is a plus to learn the shortcuts and advance techniques more easy, in this way the development of my character in making market decisions will be a successful one even in different channels as long as I apply the same discipline where greed and fear is my friend in taking profits.

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

Currently many options for investment and I think the best investment today is bitcoin, this is because with bitcoin investing then we can get profit up to thousands of dollars per week, and the best strategy to invest bitcoin is hold for a long time.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

Currently many options for investment and I think the best investment today is bitcoin, this is because with bitcoin investing then we can get profit up to thousands of dollars per week, and the best strategy to invest bitcoin is hold for a long time.
Investing yourself is the best way and form of investment. Investing oneself with the knowledge about crypto investment, being educated about its value and significance, being mindful about its trend, bravely facing its risks would make you creatively think of possible solutions when crisis arise and to innovatively find the best strategies to follow and stick with.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

The best way to invest is to divide money into different types of investments such as gold, stock, silver, bitcoin, property and so on, never put money in one place because we never know the certainty of the future of the type of investment that we follow.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

The best way to invest is to divide money into different types of investments such as gold, stock, silver, bitcoin, property and so on, never put money in one place because we never know the certainty of the future of the type of investment that we follow.
Yes, diversifying is a need to do especially if you think you already earned from it. From the idea that we will put it into different fields that have developments can ease our investment. Always make sure how comfortable you are in the project your investing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

Best way to invest is to be smart and tricky. You can't have a good investment if you don't know anything about investments. You should not only know how to invest but you should know what and when to invest. You should be smrt
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

Yes, diversifying is a need to do especially if you think you already earned from it. From the idea that we will put it into different fields that have developments can ease our investment. Always make sure how comfortable you are in the project your investing.
diversify youre capital in 10 different coins,i dont think precious stone are included in choices because were talking here inside crypto..separate the capital for top coins nad the altcoins for long term investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: