Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:26:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 9506 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 09:50:02 AM

I experience this twoo but in my experience trading is much more safer than gambling that they both risk money, In trading you can minimize how much you spend to grow , also in gambling but you can't sure your profit in gambling in trading you can assured your profit in short term of trading.

I too believe that trading is better than gambling for the above mentioned reason. Skill based gambling too is risky, because however perfect we make strategy finally we are supposed to depend upon luck. So all time gambling is just a do or die game to risk for an earning.
Depending on your skill on the game, you could say it's almost equal risk, if not better against trading. When you are excellent player with that, you could say that you could win easy money. It's still based on luck.

Trading is all about chance and timing with the price. It could also result into losses if you're not that patient and just wants to earn fast, better go with gambling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:38:30 PM

I experience this twoo but in my experience trading is much more safer than gambling that they both risk money, In trading you can minimize how much you spend to grow , also in gambling but you can't sure your profit in gambling in trading you can assured your profit in short term of trading.

I too believe that trading is better than gambling for the above mentioned reason. Skill based gambling too is risky, because however perfect we make strategy finally we are supposed to depend upon luck. So all time gambling is just a do or die game to risk for an earning.
Depending on your skill on the game, you could say it's almost equal risk, if not better against trading. When you are excellent player with that, you could say that you could win easy money. It's still based on luck.

Trading is all about chance and timing with the price. It could also result into losses if you're not that patient and just wants to earn fast, better go with gambling.

I agree. It different when you compare trading to gambling and to skill-based gambling. When you say skill-based gambling, you basically are not relying on mostly on luck when you gamble. Poker players are a good example of this. The more time you play, the more experience you'll get and the more techniques and styles you'll learn. And these things that you'll pickup definitely would better your chances of winning as you play on. The same with trading. At first, it would be like you're gambling with odds when you trade but as you take experiences when trading, basically you get to know how altcoins move and would have an idea about when the right time is to buy and to sell. So if it's skill-based gambling, for me it's the same with trading. Both are different though when you compare this to conventional gambling games lilke dice and bacarrat where you mainly rely on luck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:41:44 PM

actually in trading there is very little concern of skill and experience in gambling, while trading is mostly based on knowledge, skill and your trading experience therefore i will also prefer trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

actually in trading there is very little concern of skill and experience in gambling, while trading is mostly based on knowledge, skill and your trading experience therefore i will also prefer trading.
yes in gambling you do not need any skill and experience because you totally depending on your luck, while in trading your skill your luck and your previous experience can also play important part in your success.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:42:41 AM

yes in gambling you do not need any skill and experience because you totally depending on your luck, while in trading your skill your luck and your previous experience can also play important part in your success.
Well perhaps matbe in gambling do need skill and experience and it's definitely depends on what game you play. But for me the chances the you can get profit is to do trading for me this is much safer to risk your money rather than gambling.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:02:32 AM

Yes you are right I think the experience is not required in gambling, but I think in some games require some skill in order to win. As we do sports betting, we need the skill to analyze the team that will compete. Although it can not make a win by skill, but can enhance the chances to win. So to get profit, skill based gambling is very risky because it is basically gambling is luck.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:43:06 AM

Yes you are right I think the experience is not required in gambling, but I think in some games require some skill in order to win. As we do sports betting, we need the skill to analyze the team that will compete. Although it can not make a win by skill, but can enhance the chances to win. So to get profit, skill based gambling is very risky because it is basically gambling is luck.
- Gambling depends a lot on luck, skills are only part
- In trading, depending on skills, experience, and a part luck
- Skills in online gambling is useless, we can not win computer

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:49:18 AM

I think skill based gambling is more risky for me. Because i think when you have good skills in gambling the more chance you can be greedy. Because of your skills you think you can beat the house and for everytime you lose you think you can recover it but it is not. When you are winning to much on gambling the house will monitor you and will start having some losing streaks. While in skilled trading you can earn profit as much as you want as long as you are trading correctly.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:55:53 AM

There is no such a thing as skill based gambling, it's not a profession but a hobby of sorts where you either lose or win while talking about trading is the matter of wrong or bad choices, in gambling you never know the outcome only could guess but trading requires study being done with time spent to become experienced and you'll end up with loss but still have something which is only less valued, in gambling you just lose and nothing left in your hands.

So for a conclusion any method or kind of gambling is the most risky deals of all.

🖤😏
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:50:25 AM

There is no such a thing as skill based gambling, it's not a profession but a hobby of sorts where you either lose or win while talking about trading is the matter of wrong or bad choices, in gambling you never know the outcome only could guess but trading requires study being done with time spent to become experienced and you'll end up with loss but still have something which is only less valued, in gambling you just lose and nothing left in your hands.

So for a conclusion any method or kind of gambling is the most risky deals of all.
Yes in my understanding too, both skill-based gambling and trading are almost similar activities. The risk levels will be same across these two different fields. Regardless of this risk levels, being an average gambler and trader, I'm able to crack some profits from both of them.

Compared to luck-based gambling trading and the rest of gambling are so good to have as an extra income generation methods.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:09:39 AM

Yes in my understanding too, both skill-based gambling and trading are almost similar activities. The risk levels will be same across these two different fields. Regardless of this risk levels, being an average gambler and trader, I'm able to crack some profits from both of them.

Compared to luck-based gambling trading and the rest of gambling are so good to have as an extra income generation methods.
Well comparing both of them they are same has risk but gambling is more risky than trading why?
Because trading if the price is getting low you have still a chance to sell those coins unlike in gambling if you lose you can not recover some loses..
Same needs luck because trading needs also luck because we do not know if the altcoin can stay long and it can increase more soon and gambling are need luck not only skills in order to win or gain profit....

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:20:36 AM

Well comparing both of them they are same has risk but gambling is more risky than trading why?
Because trading if the price is getting low you have still a chance to sell those coins unlike in gambling if you lose you can not recover some loses..
Same needs luck because trading needs also luck because we do not know if the altcoin can stay long and it can increase more soon and gambling are need luck not only skills in order to win or gain profit....
You are right because on trading you could able to cut your losses because you can cancel anytime whenever you saw theres a problem on the price movement into a particular coin.Both things does really need luck also in able to be profitable but trading does really require knowledge and skills to be profitable in long term it may be possible in skills based gambling but trading is much better for me.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:04:04 AM

Trading is long time run, if you expect to make money over night you might just lose money, but if you hold your coins and wait for better price you can make nice profit. Skilled games, for example poker, if you look at poker tables in some of the biggest poker sites, you will see that some players are playing more than 8 tables at the same time, and if you check their statistics you will see they are in profit.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:09:57 AM

Skill-based gambling is most dangerous one because nothing will compensate the loss specially if it is big but in trading there is a big chance to gain more profit in some project while loosing in other this is the balance .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:31:11 AM

I often see that people prefer skill-based gambling such as poker or sportsbook because they think it's more profitable than trading.
But, people say that sports can be manipulated by mafia/casino for their own good.

So, which one is more risky? Skill-based gambling or trading? I think both of them have same risks because both of them could be manipulated, unexpected things could happen and many more.

Well i think skill-based gambling is more similar to trading than most gambling games. As with the most common example of skill-based gambling which is poker, the chances of winning is greatly influenced by the time you've spent playing and by the things you've learned during that time. It's not like a roll of dice where in your chances when ypu first played stays the same when you've been playing for a long time. With trading, the longer you trade, the more familiar you are with altcoins and the better chance you'll come up with good timing.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:28:40 AM

You also know that both are risky, one is game and second it is kind of business. In my eyes, no doubt gambling and trading are risky, but we can't ignore luck, because when we used word "both" for gambling and trading, because both have using the same method, and in the end, we are depend on luck.   
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:39:01 AM

I often see that people prefer skill-based gambling such as poker or sportsbook because they think it's more profitable than trading.
But, people say that sports can be manipulated by mafia/casino for their own good.

So, which one is more risky? Skill-based gambling or trading? I think both of them have same risks because both of them could be manipulated, unexpected things could happen and many more.

Well i think skill-based gambling is more similar to trading than most gambling games. As with the most common example of skill-based gambling which is poker, the chances of winning is greatly influenced by the time you've spent playing and by the things you've learned during that time. It's not like a roll of dice where in your chances when ypu first played stays the same when you've been playing for a long time. With trading, the longer you trade, the more familiar you are with altcoins and the better chance you'll come up with good timing.
This is true because the more you expose yourself into either skills-based gambling and trading you would eventually learned or develop yourself into those things.They have both risk on lossing money it depends on how person would handle that risk.If they are good enough then they would definitely make money on it.

Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 05:47:43 AM

I think both are risky as they all involve losing money at one point but I would feel comfortable playing as a skilled gambler as I might make a better profit in a short time than trading which requires patience for one to get a profit.

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:20:31 AM

For me both of them have a same risk but it defends on you how you handle that risk if you want to make more money to come on you  just do this both invest in trading and bet in sportsbook.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:47:43 AM

For me both of them have a same risk but it defends on you how you handle that risk if you want to make more money to come on you  just do this both invest in trading and bet in sportsbook.

when you don't have the skills required for the games then it doesn't matter, both of them are the same. it is like playing poker for the first time against someone who is experienced in the game. you would be throwing darts in the dark.
but if you try and learn those skills required in those skill based games, you can slowly realize the difference.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: