Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POTLUCKGAME.COM Multiplayer Bitcoin game LAUNCHED!!  (Read 6999 times)
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:49:36 AM

Hello everyone!
Signature Campaign for PotLuck has been launched, visit there for more details and for to apply https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1671785.0

Good Luck for everyone.

Thanks 0day! let's hope that more people will now know about POTLUCKGAME.COM and enjoy the game!

Cheers!

In the start there will be less people but with the time you will see players increasing to your campaign The campaigns usually show its fruit after a few weeks but some people stop in the first week that is the fault of them they need to do some patience.

and try to increase the members if you will give place to lower members then you will get more participants to your campaign for a limited budget.

But most signature campaign doesnt want to get low member as their  member to promote the site because most of them are actually spammer. I dont say all of them but mostly is like that so better they prefer to let higher member to join their campaign with may be a little low payout if in case they have low budget

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:30:24 AM

Hello everyone!
Signature Campaign for PotLuck has been launched, visit there for more details and for to apply https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1671785.0

Good Luck for everyone.

Thanks 0day! let's hope that more people will now know about POTLUCKGAME.COM and enjoy the game!

Cheers!

In the start there will be less people but with the time you will see players increasing to your campaign The campaigns usually show its fruit after a few weeks but some people stop in the first week that is the fault of them they need to do some patience.

and try to increase the members if you will give place to lower members then you will get more participants to your campaign for a limited budget.

But most signature campaign doesnt want to get low member as their  member to promote the site because most of them are actually spammer. I dont say all of them but mostly is like that so better they prefer to let higher member to join their campaign with may be a little low payout if in case they have low budget
It is not about low level member being a spammers at all. We all were newbies in the past. Signature Campaign is all about exposure and visibility of your ads.
How can you be good advertiser when your signature space/formatting options are limited?
potluck (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 02:01:31 AM

Hello All!

Our improved provably fair system gist is now updated. Essentially the seed for random number generator now excludes the last bet from the calculation. Making it a better provably fair system. We are still working on improving the provably fair system without compromising the user experience. We will keep this topic updated.

Cheers!

potluck (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 03:40:32 PM

Hello All!
We have reactivated the singSling bot. So the single player mode is back ON! The only change is that singSling will place the bet only if the bet amount is less than or equal to 2500. Enjoy!

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:43:47 PM

Im going to try this one the site is quite simple and the designed are good into my eye keep it up is there any give aways like free trial is the code for new member are aplicable to put some code and get some free satoshi? And wow you had already bot that's really great really interesting to play.
potluck (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 03:46:52 PM

Im going to try this one the site is quite simple and the designed are good into my eye keep it up is there any give aways like free trial is the code for new member are aplicable to put some code and get some free satoshi? And wow you had already bot that's really great really interesting to play.

Hi The_prodigy,
Thanks! Feel free to call your friends and try our game together. Let us know your feedback. Smiley

Cheers!

HaydenBruin

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 03:58:04 PM

Hello,

I'm HaydenBruin and i like this game, But i am not able to chat.
Can you provide me with any help?

Thanks.

potluck (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 04:01:40 PM

Hello HaydenBruin,
Thanks! chat is currently available only on desktop Sad if you are having an issue with desktop, could you please use the `contact us` link to send your query? please let us know the browser that you are using.

Cheers!

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 04:02:11 PM

This is Interesting game and multiplayer game and i think this is just like a short or small lottery game. but fewers bettors..
I already tested this game few days ago.. you can earn fast the more you bet the more you have chance to get the pot..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HaydenBruin

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 04:03:30 PM

Hello HaydenBruin,
Thanks! chat is currently available only on desktop Sad if you are having an issue with desktop, could you please use the `contact us` link to send your query? please let us know the browser that you are using.

Cheers!

Done, Sent through contact us. Smiley

HaydenBruin

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 04:09:01 PM

So, i was playing on your site and as you said slingsing or something like that was playing with me.
What i noticed that the Betting closes before the timer is over, like that guy bets and the betting closes.

I was waiting for the last second to double up but the timer got closed at 75% or something.
I want to know regarding this, Thank you.

HaydenBruin

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 04:21:00 PM

Man, your site is really bugged right now.
I am not even able to login back: "Username and/or password are incorrect."

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:50:41 PM

Used it just now and its completely fine for me..
Try to check your cookies.

BTW great website. nice design and chat feature needs update...

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:05:18 PM

So, i was playing on your site and as you said slingsing or something like that was playing with me.
What i noticed that the Betting closes before the timer is over, like that guy bets and the betting closes.

I was waiting for the last second to double up but the timer got closed at 75% or something.
I am visiting the site from a few days and the site is working much better and the game is also normal without any problem to me. I am not facing any problem on that site while playing the game. I don't know that how it happened to you!
potluck (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 10:17:10 PM

Hello HaydenBruin,
singSling is a bot. If you are the only player at the end of the game, then singSling will play with you. For provably fair reason, singSling has to match your bet. It can not select any random bet amount.

However, the timer is working fine at our end. We will test the time again. Thanks!

potluck (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 10:18:16 PM

Used it just now and its completely fine for me..
Try to check your cookies.

BTW great website. nice design and chat feature needs update...

Hello iram3130,
We are aware of the chat issue on some browsers. We are fixing it asap.
Cheers!

ONM

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:34:07 PM

Looks like very few games run, which is a problem since the game is only good if a lot of people are on and playing.  Have you considered doing some marketing to increase the traffic?
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:21:03 AM

Hello All!
We have reactivated the singSling bot. So the single player mode is back ON! The only change is that singSling will place the bet only if the bet amount is less than or equal to 2500. Enjoy!

Good to hear that because of low people here that you really need to activate your bot so people can play whenever they can and wherever they want. But if you dont increase your member I dont think that your site will hold that long though. You really need some good advertisement, what I saw from your campaign is your campaign is not that good because with same amount of posts each week people can earn better on other campaign
potluck (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 01:26:48 AM

Hello All!

Good to hear that because of low people here that you really need to activate your bot so people can play whenever they can and wherever they want. But if you dont increase your member I dont think that your site will hold that long though. You really need some good advertisement, what I saw from your campaign is your campaign is not that good because with same amount of posts each week people can earn better on other campaign

Hello BTCevo,
Thanks for the feedback. We have launched the signature campaign this week. Hopefully, that will help us reach a wider audience. WE are also thinking of other advertising campaigns. If you know of some good websites / blogs to advertise, please let us know. The game will be real fun when many people play together.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 01:47:57 AM

Hello All!

Hello BTCevo,
Thanks for the feedback. We have launched the signature campaign this week. Hopefully, that will help us reach a wider audience. WE are also thinking of other advertising campaigns. If you know of some good websites / blogs to advertise, please let us know. The game will be real fun when many people play together.
Bitcoin related advertisement work should your site to promote it. a-ads that i know good to promote for cheap impressions and cpc..

Also i would like to inform you about my account why i can not login with my account bitmaxz.. can you check it i hope there is still happy hours.

Or do you disable happy hours right now?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████