Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to die - Easy way  (Read 1497 times)
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:27:50 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 10:44:41 AM by Quimby88

You know, two years ago I moved to Hungary (east direction) and I was hoping if I will find a work and life job at a hostel, that I will be able to save money and I will able to finish school in the UK (well actually I thought I will manage it faster than in two years), and maybe just maybe I will have better life one day, because so far me life is not so good. Mostly because I lost my parents when I was 6 years old, I end up on the street a few times, but I managed to survive and get back to normal life (but I really dont want to end up on the street again because it was really horrible)

Anyway so I moved to Hungary where a found this job and I worked at one hostel 525 days, mostly night shifts every single day 14 hours and I got 10 euros per shift. I worked around 420+ hours every month and I got 300 euros per month plus free bed above the reception (so no privacy and noise from downstairs all the time).
After 525 days I managed to save almost 2000 pounds and I thought I will be able to move to the UK, settle down and continue with school from January, but I was really worried all the time what if something happen to me, I will run out of money, I wont be able to find a job, etc.

I moved to the UK 3 weeks ago (not to London) and I thought I will save some money for public transport if I will buy a bike. I bought a road bike (because I had a road bike before and I am using bike all the time) and I was also able to find a job at hostel in Cardiff (not work exchange) pretty quickly, but on the way from the first trial shift I felled of the bike (over the bike) when bike chain felled of and I end up with 3x times broken cheek-bone on the road and It knock me out for one hour, I also lost my memory temporary.

They discharged me from the hospital but they told me when swallowing goes down I will need a surgery, because I will have a little bit flat face, but I really can do that because they would fire me from my job, where I return after 10 days, but after 3 shifts my old laptop died and I am not able to fix him, because I broke screen when I moved to Hungary (I was using external monitor). so I had to buy a new one and now I am out of money and on the way to became homeless because I have no idea when (if) I will get paid from this job in Cardiff because I still dont have a NIN and a bank account ...

I will have to pay rent in a few days but I really dont think so that they will care that I cannot pay now so I have maybe last 10 days. Its really funny, because I was working like an asshole for long time and all my savings are gone in less than 1 month.

Sorry for this offtopic, but I just dont know...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:37:50 AM

wtf
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:50:30 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 12:03:55 PM by Crystal11

please do not do something regretful ,life is giving nice surprises sometimes to every life form . Especially if the life form is evolved one as humans , for that those surprises are provided from karma. As long as you re honest and explain what is happening to you about your latest bad luck experiences i'm sure you will find nice people ready to understand or even to help you . If you need a confident or a good advice you can try to find a priest and talk to him i think he knows many people who can help you . Just don't be prideful.
I've heard that in Ireland gardeners are wanted on small towns or country side and i'm pretty sure they'll give a place to sleep and food but i think in UK gardeners are wanted too or least to work in a greenhouse . Once you learn many things and find a house you can grow herbs/flowers on pots to sell and earn money on your own.
I'm not from UK but i think the jobs availability are according also to the type or the size of the city you are in ,but i suggest to ask at the unemployment office for support in the meantime if you find interesting my suggestion to try to find something to work as gardener or in a greenhouse even if the payment is not so good as from hostel and if the hostel does not want to help you anymore with a job but at least you ll have something to hang with. Always be open to new  legal possibilities to earn money such as different jobs even as a chef helper in a restaurant or even as a landscaping helper in a small company or even to deliver advertising flyers on street, etc. Find Jamie Oliver Foundation (in Essex i think) to contact him because he has gardens with vegetables and i bet he need gardeners .
Important is to believe in yourself and don't get bad habits such as smoking or alcohol.
I did worked in landscaping in a small company and now i'm on my own growing and selling some flowers in pots and making some landscaping as amateur Smiley and  in the winter i do more faucets claims  Grin
And change your title to something else such as : Need advice.  Smiley
Edit: fando01 is right, you can earn bitcoin if you post an advertising link on your signature. The only catch i think is you'll need to make at least 6 posts daily or weekly or so, depends on the advertising campaign requirements.
See requirements here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
How to find your bitcointalk profile UID for signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374458.0

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
fando01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

3 things bitcointalk can help you.

1. you're a full member so you can join a signature campaign and earn money not much but at least.

2. sell your account, same not much but at least.

3. loan bitcoin and use your account as collateral.

and 4. God always there just keep on working and do positive things and positive thing will come back to you for sure.

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
•Free Bitcoin•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>> BuxLister.com | Top Sites <<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•Money Forum•
               •Banner Exchange•
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:27:59 PM

Thank you guys for your support and tips, it means a lot to me.

Its just no matter what I do its never enough and I am really tired. I am 28 now and I still did not managed to finish school, I have no family, no friends, no permanent place to stay, no money, unsure job ...

Even if I would die here, no one would find out ...

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 12:52:19 PM

Its just no matter what I do its never enough and I am really tired. I am 28 now and I still did not managed to finish school, I have no family, no friends, no permanent place to stay, no money, unsure job ...

Don't bother about the school. Join the army. I'm serious. You can earn various qualification there, meet people, travel places, earn some money, build character and you'll have some time to figure what do you want to do with the rest of your life.

also - move this to 'off-topic'

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bennl

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Holland

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:07:01 PM

Wrong place here.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:50:26 PM

Don't bother about the school. Join the army. I'm serious. You can earn various qualification there, meet people, travel places, earn some money, build character and you'll have some time to figure what do you want to do with the rest of your life.

I cannot join the army, I am not British. Besides I am not really fan of army action in these days ...
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:34:14 PM

Go to the Citizen's Advice Bureau for advice about anything, but especially in-work benefits. Website now and in-person tomorrow.
Explain your situation to your landlord and pay him at least a small amount.
Find a social club for people from your original country.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 10:35:53 PM

Even though I PM this to those creating begging threads, I feel that this applies here as well (omitting a few explanations of course):

Giveaways (small amounts but plenty of giveaways to enter; be sure to read the terms of each): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

Faucets (small amounts but plenty of faucets that give out regularly): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0

Services (know how to do something? Offer it for some Bitcoin or look for someone in need of your skills): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Loans (need the money now but can pay back later? Get a loan and be sure to offer collateral otherwise you will be labeled a scammer): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

Signature advertising campaigns (get paid to post in this forum, while carrying an advertisement in your signature): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Sale of goods (if you are really in trouble, here are the boards where you can either sell or auction off something you own):
Physical goods - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0
Digital goods - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
Collectibles - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Computer hardware - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=75.0
Auctions - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0

Off-topic (need some advice or ideas? You may ask for it here): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=9.0

Abbybenson

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:39:23 PM

Life is meant to be lived not for worry. There will always a solution to a problem so don't think about future and live your life today. Have a good day.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:00:28 AM

Don't be sad OP. It's just one challenge in life there will be a solution to your problem since all problems have a solution. No need for you to think of dying since there are many wonderful things that might happen to you when you live. Maybe God has better plan for you thats why those bad things happen to you. Make a plan first and maybe save some money again, then start a business of your own if you have enough money maybe this suggestion will help you I hope.
albrots

Activity: 535

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:33:54 AM

Hey , Die is not good way for run from life problem
this is a life journey, all need process , sometime happy , sad, good , sick , health, have money, not have money
All is life process.
If we not Surround to condition we will win
yea winner .
Dont be affradi friends ,, God is beside us. Smiley
ilyasbeler

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:49:48 PM

life is so fun man
when you lose in here maybe you can win in there
try and try
never give up
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:06:25 PM

I cannot join the army, I am not British. Besides I am not really fan of army action in these days ...

pawel7777 is right though, school isn't really important in life.

You can be happy and successful without it, so don't think about that anymore.

Sometimes I also feel like giving up, but you know you just gotta try every day you are given - even if you don't feel like it.

Because you are already very lucky that you exist, there's so much you can do!

Try helping other people, in any way you can and that will make you feel a lot better - promise.

vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:39:30 AM

The easiest way to die is to live, according to statistics, to all who lived - later died.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:38:33 PM

Easy death will be:
Sleeping pills (take it) sleep in a room with a gas leak. And walah! Death... On the way to heaven or hell 😔
But! DO NOT TAKE AWAY YOUR OWN LIFE. Live for your friends, family and even enemies. Do not die for poverty, sadness or hardship of this life. Do you know, being good is harder than being bad. So is living and dying. Dying seems easier, but nah ah it's really no good. When dead, you will only cause pain to your family and community...yourself too. And can't do anything/difference when dead. Just show the world you're tough to handle whatever bullshit it gives you. And be a man by living, not a coward by suicide 🙂
Waddledawg97

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:42:27 PM

You seem like a hard-working guy, so don't stop because of these problems that you are facing now. Try to heal yourself first and then try to find a part-time job, as far as I know, you'll get a minimum 10 euro per hour there so it will be better than the last work you had in Hungary.
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:47:33 PM

You can join army as a Mercenary. You don't need to be British.
At the same time, why join the army? Do you really like shooting and are you that type of person to join the army?
You don't look like since you're telling us your problems. An army person solves their problems themselves.

What the person who suggested you to join the army wanted to say is that you need to be more disciplined.
How much did you pay for that bike? If you paid more than £50 (getting a used one), then you didn't really save anything.
You just wanted a bike and made a poor financial decision.

How many weeks have you worked at the hostel?
Were they supposed to pay you weekly or monthly?
Did you work as self employed, part-time or under a contract of employment (full time)?

You just sound desperate. Here in UK, if you live with other flatmates you just pay around £400-£500/month for one room.
You're trying to tell me you spent ~£2,000 in 3 weeks?
Because damn, I know students who live on £200/week in UK. No parents help, no nothing. They also pay rent and live
with other students in the same house. Half of their monthly salary goes on rent. They live with the other half for one month.

IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:11:31 PM

why open this again  in feb 14 its valentine day
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: