Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PromoteThis PTP now paying out with FaucetSystem  (Read 2732 times)
geekbasic (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:54:39 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 10:30:33 PM by geekbasic

Promote This is an advertising network that makes it easy for publishers to supplement their revenue and for advertisers to drive more traffic to their content. There is no need to create an account or give out any personal info thanks to the latest promotional scripting technology by Geek Basic.

To start earning, append your bitcoin wallet address to the ptp link (similarly to bitcoin faucet ref links) and promote the link everywhere. You will earn four satoshi hourly for every network wide unique IP address to hit the ptp link.

Payments are made via FaucetSystem after each successful hit to the ptp link. You get paid after every hit, so really all you have to do is drive traffic to the link and forget it!

NEW features:

We now offer free self serve advertising, which will perform a lot like traffic exchanges. You may submit your ad in three different formats (banner, iframe, and popup) which will rotate on the landing page and receive a ton of traffic 24/7. Each ad format has a queue of twenty. Ads get bumped down with every post and eventually get bumped off. You may submit new ads every five minutes. Check out the form in the advertising section to start receiving tens of thousands of impressions from over 200 countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcadspop

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:48:21 PM

PTP sites are shit and so is there traffic, mostly all bots/fake
geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:19:04 AM

bump

MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:08:53 PM

4 satoshi? what kind of joke is this?

So hard to earn something nowadays...
geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:11:08 PM

All you have to do is run a few autosurf exchanges or put the ptp link in an iframe. SO HARD TO TO RIGHT?

Most ptp networks accepting fake traffic offer 1 cent cpm per 24 hour unique IP.

This ptp accepts all traffic at 2 cent cpm for HOURLY unique IP.

It has taken me years to learn how to profit from ptp networks, but it's working out for me now. This is why I am creating my own ptp networks - to make it EASIER on people.

Ptp networks aren't supposed to make you rich, but with the right planning it can be lucrative.

Let's say you have 10 niche websites that all get about 10k hits/day (any traffic quality). That's 100k hits/day. Let's say you're promoting 10 ptp/cpm networks on each site at $0.01 cpm for each network. That's $10/day in revenue just from traffic which could have very well been all fake.

Try doing some research and experiment with other ptp networks. You'll see what I mean. It's nice when we can have a variety of stable networks to increase revenue. With ptp it's like bitcoin faucets; more networks means more potential profit despite having low payouts for individual networks.

another figure:
10k hits/day can be achieved easily by simply running autosurf networks. that 10k hits is worth up to (based on unique IP addresses) $0.20... Seems like a decent daily payment with no minimum instant payouts coming from a very new and tiny underground network running in my bedroom closet. If you add a few other networks along side mine, you can earn even more.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:28:48 PM

All you have to do is run a few autosurf exchanges or put the ptp link in an iframe. SO HARD TO TO RIGHT?

Most ptp networks accepting fake traffic offer 1 cent cpm per 24 hour unique IP.

It has taken me years to learn how to profit from ptp networks, but it's working out for me now. This is why I am creating my own ptp networks - to make it EASIER on people.

Ptp networks aren't supposed to make you rich, but with the right planning it can be lucrative.

Let's say you have 10 niche websites that all get about 10k hits/day (any traffic quality). That's 100k hits/day. Let's say you're promoting 10 ptp/cpm networks on each site at $0.01 cpm for each network. That's $10/day in revenue just from traffic which could have very well been all fake.

Try doing some research and experiment with other ptp networks. You'll see what I mean. It's nice when we can have a variety of stable networks to increase revenue. With ptp it's like bitcoin faucets; more networks means more potential profit despite having low payouts for individual networks.

another figure:
10k hits/day can be achieved easily by simply running autosurf networks. that 10k hits is worth up to (based on unique IP addresses) $0.20... Seems like a decent daily payment with no minimum instant payouts coming from a very new and tiny underground network running in my bedroom closet. If you add a few other networks along side mine, you can earn even more.

It's a good feature for site owners so, preferencially who has a lot of daily traffic. Unfortunelly it's not my case. It needs to many envolved people to make it worth. Alone we can't earn decent money with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:06:30 PM

another figure:

It's a good feature for site owners so, preferencially who has a lot of daily traffic. Unfortunelly it's not my case. It needs to many envolved people to make it worth. Alone we can't earn decent money with it.

Thanks for your comment. Smiley You're right about what you say, it's not for everyone. Really only good for people who are already into ptp as a method.

geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:53:02 PM

bump

donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 11:09:51 AM

your network is good but has some problems :

- You have very have ads.
- Publishers will display ads for returning visitors (not unique), but they are not getting paid for it.

How to fix :
- You should have less ads to make publisher sites less heavy.
- You should not display ads for returning visitors.

If you do these fixes, your network will be same to Traffic2Bitcoin.com and i think you will get many publishers  Wink

Good luck!

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:00:42 PM

your network is good but has some problems :

- You have very have ads.
- Publishers will display ads for returning visitors (not unique), but they are not getting paid for it.

How to fix :
- You should have less ads to make publisher sites less heavy.
- You should not display ads for returning visitors.

If you do these fixes, your network will be same to Traffic2Bitcoin.com and i think you will get many publishers  Wink

Good luck!

Thanks for the review.

You're right about too many ads, but it's supposed to function similarly to a faucet.

Publishers do earn from repeat visits to ads since each IP address can earn once every hour.
Each unique IP can earn up to 96 satoshi per day.

So perhaps maybe I can make it to where most ads only appear once per hour per IP?

geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:43:01 PM

bump

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:03:13 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 11:26:46 AM by tungaqhd

Nice ptp, but hitleap reject your link Sad
And is it count unique with bitshares ? I am going to put 2 link on my site
catcatcatcaty

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:36:06 PM

Nice ptp, but hitleap reject your link Sad
And is it count unique with bitshares ? I am going to put 2 link on my site

same here. it is the "juicy ads" that are the problem.

I have 240000 hitleap visits stacked up now.
geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:51:18 PM

Thanks guys!

I am sorry about not being able to use hitleap. They reject my whole site even pages without juicyads just because other pages have them.

I tried making a light ptp link with no juicy ads, but they still auto reject the site.

And they are paying me! (I just got my 1st payment of $25)

As far as placing two links goes, each ptp has their own IP log file for now. So you can place one of each and earn more! I considered making them share the same IP log, but I will only do that if I start losing money instead of earning.

RoyalCeres68

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:43:38 PM

Thanks guys!

I am sorry about not being able to use hitleap. They reject my whole site even pages without juicyads just because other pages have them.

I tried making a light ptp link with no juicy ads, but they still auto reject the site.

And they are paying me! (I just got my 1st payment of $25)

As far as placing two links goes, each ptp has their own IP log file for now. So you can place one of each and earn more! I considered making them share the same IP log, but I will only do that if I start losing money instead of earning.

use twitter ref
<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 width=468 height=72 scrolling=no allowtransparency=true src=https :// t . co /H5JBCFUFFR></iframe>
remove space
geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:49:41 PM

We are now paying out with FaucetSystem!

geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:31:09 PM

bump

savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:26:19 AM

just tried this. Got my first payout from faucetsystem.  Thanks
svirby

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:54:09 PM

I tried using the link at 10khits but with 20 sec timer i still almost get no hits. Any tips?

Think the link is really really slow to load btw

FaucetSystem.com

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 11:29:04 AM

One of the users PromoteThis:
https://faucetsystem.com/check/12aEtXUBFWWZWg3GmzE3Jc5WjZRS5HSsZz/

*Bitcoin address is a public information

Bitcoin microtransactions service -> https://cryptobara.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print