Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 700 BTC for 1zcash.  (Read 3589 times)
ratatatat

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:34:31 AM

lol, this coin has all the noobs confused because they never seen a pow distribution in their life - all they know is ico scams
Esphere.in

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:16:05 PM

lol, this coin has all the noobs confused because they never seen a pow distribution in their life - all they know is ico scams
so you being an experienced user why don't you shed light to noobs like me as i am not a grand dad when it comes to virtual currency
ratatatat

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:49:15 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 05:04:15 PM by ratatatat

so you being an experienced user why don't you shed light to noobs like me as i am not a grand dad when it comes to virtual currency

Sure. To put it short:
Genesisblock was mined 2 or 3 days ago. This means there are almost no coins created yet.

Supply and demand make price. In this case supply is more volatile over the next 2 months than demand ever could be therefore supply will dominate price.

It is in your own selfinterest to take a very close and hard look at the mining payouts the coin generates and do some numbers. Use your brain to try to predict how the scheduled inflation could impact the price.
Not knowing the exact emission is a fly by night operation.

In zec the rewards come with a little twist during the first month - very important to know.

ICO-coin means: coinsupply is created from thin air at the push of a button. It's not trustless. You have to trust the dev to not buy his own ico (think about this).
Pow-distribution means coins are created in a decentral manner by mining only (instead of centrally issued like ico) - so in the beginning no coins are mined and more and more come to market.
Emission will drop in zec like in bitcoin every 4 years by 50%

Crypto is nice because if you understand moneycreation policy in the coin, predicting markets becomes a whole lot easier.

Some people go as far as to analyze the blockchain and movement of coins on chain to try predict market moves ahead of time.

In crypto all fundamental numbers are public knowledge and easy to access - that's why it's easier to trade than stocks for example.

Just sink your teeth in the miningrewards and how they pay out over time and try to create models from it for possible pricemovement. It helps a lot. There is also tons of data of older coins available to learn from. It's not new.

In the end of the day handsome profits can be made for good traders because it's roughly predictable how things would play out.
You just need to be a little bit smarter and act better (be better educated) than the majority.
To trade successfull longterm you need some kind of information edge. Try to get the edge by knowing about moneycreation in detail. It's an option.
Lots of people have that particular edge - if you don't have it you're having a real hard time with the market in my opinion.

Supply creates the price just as much as demand does - sometimes even more. If you break it down to most simple level: there is only supply and demand in the market - nothing else.
Understand inflation (supply) as it's the lesser understood force, that is all. Every fool understands the concept of demand but supply needs some knowledge and thought.

Don't ask links, use google.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:14:57 PM

This is the most retarded/insane/crazy thing I have ever seen in the world of crypto and I have seen a lot of shit.

Can somebody explain me why is this so high? It's still higher than 1 BTC. I mean the crash was insane, but it's still to high. It makes no sense. Did anyone buy at those high prices? What was the highest ZEC sold ever?

Edit: I just saw this post above, will read later.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:16:20 PM

i remember there was 5000 btc price for 1 zec at start .. what a price omg .

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:28:45 PM

i remember there was 5000 btc price for 1 zec at start .. what a price omg .
There was 3300BTC price per 1 zec at Poloniex. This was hilarious Cheesy
Liad.Services

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:18:47 PM

Zcash was the most valueable coin for 2  hours.

At the time of launch at poloniex, it was trading for 6M$/1Zcash.

But as you can see, the prices are just going lower and lower now, I guess it will stop decreasing at price when it reaches something around 10-20 $.
We can't expect it to stay so high for long.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:27:59 PM

I guess it will stop decreasing at price when it reaches something around 10-20 $.
We can't expect it to stay so high for long.

Give it a few weeks and i guess it will go under that.
Renting hashpower to mine zcash was also ridiculous high around the launch.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:34:34 PM

We went from 700 to 0.8 BTC, then now we are at 3.5 BTC, what does this mean to me? Well to me this means we are going to 0.1 or something like that, but of course we may continue pumping... im too scared to risk my BTC to be honest.
Dinki

Activity: 180

Incent

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:44:33 PM

No, actually you are wise not to invest your bitcoins.
It will can be suicidal for an emerging trader.

her1980man

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:09:34 AM

Agree, this coin is so hyped, why would anybody buy at such a high price...
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:34:48 AM

Agree, this coin is so hyped, why would anybody buy at such a high price...

Mining vs price is not sustainable in a month or something.
ZEC is just the best way to lose cash IMO now.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:19:25 AM

ZEC is like Monero, and Monero is 5$ worth

even 50$ would be too much

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print