Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FBI Says It Will Investigate New Hillary Clinton Emails  (Read 1453 times)
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:53:54 AM

Stupid question: who can arrest comey ( lol it was a commie after all Wink)? And please don't tell me lynch Grin

No one. The entire Department of Justice is worthless considering the Attorney General is Lynch who met with Bill Clinton on a tarmac and had to plead the 5th with the Iran payment deal. James Comey lost a lot with this entire situation in terms of credibility. The Clinton Foundation is where a lot of the corruption lies, and James Comey's brother is the Clinton Foundation's tax attorney. Conflict of interest?
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:38:23 AM

Next in line to investigate this case...

Who are those gentlemen? A first guess would be Russian patriots fighting for the people of novo Russia... but it could be the men of mr prince... and finally us so called militia? If it's the last they should move to Russia and start a new life. Read the Russian constitution, go take some vacation there now...

Stupid question: who can arrest comey ( lol it was a commie after all Wink)? And please don't tell me lynch Grin

No one. The entire Department of Justice is worthless considering the Attorney General is Lynch who met with Bill Clinton on a tarmac and had to plead the 5th with the Iran payment deal. James Comey lost a lot with this entire situation in terms of credibility. The Clinton Foundation is where a lot of the corruption lies, and James Comey's brother is the Clinton Foundation's tax attorney. Conflict of interest?

Thank you for your answer!!! This is great, Bcz now only martial law and public execution can restore the republic now, who ever wins! Prince could do it...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:18:56 AM

Until their pays buying power and the dollar finished they will serve (and obey the rapists)

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:42:20 PM

Congratulations. Your entire post is full of copy pasted material. Didn't Jesus tell you that stealing is bad?

Most useless post ever! Congrats;)

Are you serious? You are the worst poster known to Bitcointalk

If you are talking to me, I never asked a question.
Actually made a supposition in my second line

Nope I was asking this above question... who can arrest comey?

NYPD  Cheesy No they too will do nothing, they are next to call off the investigation.

The NYPD are crooks

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:48:40 PM

Congratulations. Your entire post is full of copy pasted material. Didn't Jesus tell you that stealing is bad?

Most useless post ever! Congrats;)

Are you serious? You are the worst poster known to Bitcointalk

If you are talking to me, I never asked a question.
Actually made a supposition in my second line

Nope I was asking this above question... who can arrest comey?

NYPD  Cheesy No they too will do nothing, they are next to call off the investigation.

The NYPD are crooks

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:32:42 PM

Next in line to investigate this case...

Who are those gentlemen? A first guess would be Russian patriots fighting for the people of novo Russia... but it could be the men of mr prince... and finally us so called militia? If it's the last they should move to Russia and start a new life. Read the Russian constitution, go take some vacation there now...

Thank you for your answer!!! This is great, Bcz now only martial law and public execution can restore the republic now, who ever wins! Prince could do it...
They are Russian's in diguise dressed up to look like they come to fight as the American terrorists(Blackwater). Roll Eyes
You know that Russian teens are going to hack the crap out of the voting counting system on election night don't you? Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: