Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 03:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a trusted ESCROW (5% fee)  (Read 641 times)
masize (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Rockefeller Oil in his time, Today is BTC time

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:05:20 AM

Hello, Looking for some serious Trader with good feedback for escrow.

He'll be the middleman of my exchanges, I've got Neteller, Paypal, Moneybookers, Webmoney, all verified accounts.

I have some exchanges done, a total of 18 BTC with positive feedback in this forum but even so, can't get people trust these methods.

Wire-transfer in my country (Argentina) is very difficult and expensive. So credit card is my only option.

Escrow will get usd 500 as reserve to protect against chargebacks until all my exchanges are completed.
Paypal fees are on me.
5% fee for each transaction to Escrow.

I want to buy about 50k in BTC

I'm an honest trader, even so, people can't trust, so this is the only way I can get some positive feedback.

Always BUYING BTC at Last mtGox.
Neteller, Webmoney, Paypal, MoneyBookers
http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=masize&sign=ANY&type=RECV
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1032

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 02:40:13 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=141672.0

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:42:25 AM

I can do the escrow on all these sites and more. However, paypal heavily price discriminates against me (Norwegian) and fees are very high for me. (So maybe better to have another escrow for this site spesificly).

Let me know.

Edit; would also like to mention that besides my otc-rating and currency exchange thread (both can be found in my signature) I have over $100k+ in trades in the poker community and can give you many references from current and former business partners. Just ask

Can vouch for AnonX.
masize (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Rockefeller Oil in his time, Today is BTC time

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:53:57 AM

I can do the escrow on all these sites and more. However, paypal heavily price discriminates against me (Norwegian) and fees are very high for me. (So maybe better to have another escrow for this site spesificly).

Let me know.

Edit; would also like to mention that besides my otc-rating and currency exchange thread (both can be found in my signature) I have over $100k+ in trades in the poker community and can give you many references from current and former business partners. Just ask

As I said, Paypal fees are on me, or whatever service you choose. I need VISA or AMEX. I can use a Norwegian service if you like, or maybe you can sell me PDF or something to prevent chargeback.

Wire transfer for me is 35% more expensive than a credit card transaction, so I can pay extra fees.

Always BUYING BTC at Last mtGox.
Neteller, Webmoney, Paypal, MoneyBookers
http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=masize&sign=ANY&type=RECV
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: