Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Sports Tips (AFL,NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NCAAF, NCAAB)  (Read 4522 times)
vella85 (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 04:16:05 AM

I think its worth to take risk on India v Bangladesh match ( Bet on Draw) . If you bet 1 unit and loose then your loss will be -11.21 units but if its a draw then you will be at -2 as the odds for draw is 8.2 . what do you say? You don't think its worth taking the risk?

It is worth taking the risk for sure as the odds are very good. However my -10.21 units is for the NBA only this season. I'm yet to calculate my overall stats since starting this thread. I believe it is a loss overall as my NBA tips are currently a big loss. But am in profit on the NHL and not sure about the soccer as I have not checked it in a while but I must start posting tips on the soccer/football as I have been doing well betting without posting here. I think I will bet on this tip but lay out only $10 just to see how it goes. Thanks for sharing mate.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 09:34:04 PM

Tonight I really like the Nuggets/Warriors game to go under as there are players missing from both teams and the 240.5 is simply too high in my opinion with the amount of key players out. Klay Thompson is confirmed out for warriors and for Denver there are many injuries Arthur, Gallinari and Faried are all out. If these players were playing I would for sure take the over as Denver games this season are the best for Over with a record of 37-16 in favor of over. In the other game I like the underdog to cover the spread.

My NBA Tips:

Philadelphia 76ers @ Charlotte Hornets (76ers +8.5 @ 1.84)

Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors (Under 240.5 @1.75)

76ers/Hornets game odds taken from DirectBet and the Nuggets/Warrios game odds taken from Sportsbet.io because the under odds for this game is not up on DirectBet.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 06:11:40 AM

I can't believe my luck on the Nuggets/Warriors game which ended on 242 total points with a 2 point shot by the Warriors with seconds to go stuffing me up. The 76ers had a good win on the road which I expected but went with them to cover the spread which was easily done. So I went 1 from 1 tonight for a loss.
Tonight I really like the Nuggets/Warriors game to go under as there are players missing from both teams and the 240.5 is simply too high in my opinion with the amount of key players out. Klay Thompson is confirmed out for warriors and for Denver there are many injuries Arthur, Gallinari and Faried are all out. If these players were playing I would for sure take the over as Denver games this season are the best for Over with a record of 37-16 in favor of over. In the other game I like the underdog to cover the spread.

My NBA Tips:

Philadelphia 76ers @ Charlotte Hornets (76ers +8.5 @ 1.84) Won +0.84 Units

Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors (Under 240.5 @1.75) Loss -1.00 Units

76ers/Hornets game odds taken from DirectBet and the Nuggets/Warrios game odds taken from Sportsbet.io because the under odds for this game is not up on DirectBet.

A small loss of -0.16 units tonight.

NBA Tips so far this season:

17 wins 24 losses

Total Units so far:

-10.37 Units

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 09:34:12 PM

Tonight is an interesting night in the NBA as I think once again a couple of under dogs can at least cover the spreads and maybe even win. I like the Timberwolves to cover the spread tonight at home against the Cavs as they will be without Love and playing on the road will be tough so I'm hoping the Timberwolves can cover the spread. I also like the Bulls to win at home, another tough game but the Bulls are great value at the money line.

My NBA Tips:

Toronto Raptors @ Chicago Bulls (Bulls money line @2.58)

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Minnesota Timberwolves (Timberwolves +3.5 @2.00)

Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Lakers (Over 217.5 pts @1.82)

The total line spread for the Lakers game has some in from 219.5 pts to now 217.5 pts so I think it will go over.

Odds taken from DirectBet.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 06:26:05 AM

A bad result tonight in the NBA even though I hit one of the under dogs that paid odds of $2.58 it wasn't enough to make a profit. The Timberwolves were keeping up with the Cavs and were actually covering the spread but a poor 4th quarter let them and me down. And in the Lakers/Kings game it was the second quarter that let me down only 32 points scored.

My NBA Tips:

Toronto Raptors @ Chicago Bulls (Bulls money line @2.58) Won +1.58 Units

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Minnesota Timberwolves (Timberwolves +3.5 @2.00) Lost -1.00 Units

Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Lakers (Over 217.5 pts @1.82) Lost -1.00 Units

The total line spread for the Lakers game has some in from 219.5 pts to now 217.5 pts so I think it will go over.

Odds taken from DirectBet.

A loss of -0.42 units for the night.

NBA Tips so far this season:

18 wins 26 losses

Total Units so far:

-10.79 Units

splitups

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:36:32 PM

Any NBA bets for today? Still few hours to go for the matches but most injury reports are already known.. Yesterday's results weren't good but there are interesting games for betting today
[Cavaliers and Pacers is interesting, I like the pacers since CLE shouldn't be in top-shape, probably placing a live bet after looking at the players states in the 1st Q]
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 09:32:14 PM

The 2017 AFL Australian football season starts tonight with Carlton V Richmond at the MCG. In my opinion both teams are evenly matched for tonight's game so I'm going to take the underdog in Carlton at the +14.5 spread. Richmond has won the past 5 games in a row against Carlton but I think that will change tonight but to be safe I think the spread is a safer bet.

My AFL Tip:

Carlton V Richmond (Carlton +14.5 @1.80)

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 09:25:40 PM

I'm off to a bad start in the AFL season as Carlton couldn't even cover the 14.5 spread which I thought they would as both teams in my opinion were evenly matched but Carlton played poorly last night. Richmond easily won in the end by 43 points and never really looked like losing after half time.
The 2017 AFL Australian football season starts tonight with Carlton V Richmond at the MCG. In my opinion both teams are evenly matched for tonight's game so I'm going to take the underdog in Carlton at the +14.5 spread. Richmond has won the past 5 games in a row against Carlton but I think that will change tonight but to be safe I think the spread is a safer bet.

My AFL Tip:

Carlton V Richmond (Carlton +14.5 @1.80) Lost -1.00 Units

AFL Tips so far this season:

0 wins 1 loss

Total Units so far:

-1.00 Units

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 04:43:01 AM

I have 2 games for today in the AFL which are paying nice odds of over $2 on both games. These 2 teams should both win but I think the opposition teams should keep them to under a 7 goals win.

My AFL Tips:

St Kilda V Melbourne (St Kilda under 39.5 pts @2.20)

Sydney V Port Adelaide (Sydney under 39.5 pts @2.02)

St Kilda should be too good for Melbourne at Etihad stadium where the Saints have a great record and they had a pretty good pre-season same as Melbourne but I think the Saints will be too strong and win by under 39.5 points.

The same goes for Sydney who are also playing at home against Port Adelaide which in the past has been a tough opponent for the Swans but I think they simply are too strong at home but I think Port Adelaide can hold Sydney to under a 39.5 point win so take the Swans under 39.5 pts.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

Any betting tips for India v Australia final match? I think Aussies will take this one , odds are pretty good too ( above 2.6 right now ) do you suggest to bet now or wait for day 3 starting ? I am afraid the odds will come down .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 09:45:17 PM

Any betting tips for India v Australia final match? I think Aussies will take this one , odds are pretty good too ( above 2.6 right now ) do you suggest to bet now or wait for day 3 starting ? I am afraid the odds will come down .

I also like Australia to win the final test match against India however after the first day Australia are all out for 300 runs and Australia are now paying around $3 to win depending on what Sports books you look at. I think now it is best to wait for day 3 and see where the match is at as today will be an interesting day to see what India can achieve with the bat.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 06:15:02 AM

It was a bad day yesterday betting on the AFL as all the underdogs won in all of the 4 games played. Even Essendon beat Hawthorn which was a big upset. I was very disappointed in Sydney as they are very tough to beat at the SCG but Port Adelaide were able to get a lead and hold Sydney out for the whole game. St Kilda were never in the game after the 1st quarter and once they lost one of their star players it was over.

My AFL Tips:

St Kilda V Melbourne (St Kilda under 39.5 pts @2.20) Lost -1.00 Units

Sydney V Port Adelaide (Sydney under 39.5 pts @2.02) Lost -1.00 Units

St Kilda should be too good for Melbourne at Etihad stadium where the Saints have a great record and they had a pretty good pre-season same as Melbourne but I think the Saints will be too strong and win by under 39.5 points.

The same goes for Sydney who are also playing at home against Port Adelaide which in the past has been a tough opponent for the Swans but I think they simply are too strong at home but I think Port Adelaide can hold Sydney to under a 39.5 point win so take the Swans under 39.5 pts.

0 wins 3 loses

Total Units so far:

-3.00 Units

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:35:07 AM

After having a few weeks break from posting my tips here I have a tip in the AFL tonight between Richmond V Melbourne. I have underestimated the Tigers almost every week of the 2017 AFL season so far, but they have proven me wrong thus far. It will be interesting to see if they continue their run of good form against the Melbourne in a Monday night clash at the MCG.

My AFL Tip:

Richmond V Melbourne (Richmond under 39.5 pts @2.06)

Melbourne are missing Max Gawn their ruckman who won best on ground the last time these 2 teams played so with him not playing I think this gives Richmond the advantage in tonight's game. Melbourne's midfield isn't the same without Max Gawn. They are too good to not put up a fight against the Tigers, but on current form you have to think Dustin Martin, Trent Cotchin and co make it a fifth straight win for Richmond.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 10:19:07 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 10:03:47 PM by vella85

After having a few weeks break from posting my tips here I have a tip in the AFL tonight between Richmond V Melbourne. I have underestimated the Tigers almost every week of the 2017 AFL season so far, but they have proven me wrong thus far. It will be interesting to see if they continue their run of good form against the Melbourne in a Monday night clash at the MCG.

My AFL Tip:

Richmond V Melbourne (Richmond under 39.5 pts @2.06) Won +1.06 Units

Melbourne are missing Max Gawn their ruckman who won best on ground the last time these 2 teams played so with him not playing I think this gives Richmond the advantage in tonight's game. Melbourne's midfield isn't the same without Max Gawn. They are too good to not put up a fight against the Tigers, but on current form you have to think Dustin Martin, Trent Cotchin and co make it a fifth straight win for Richmond.

Boom! That was a great come from behind win by Richmond last night. They were down by 20 points at three quarter time and ended up winning the game by 13 points so my tip for Richmond under 39.5 pts won and at great odds of $2.06 which was from DirectBet. Odds were better elsewhere but because I bet with Directbet I was happy with the odds. This gives me my 1st win for the AFL posting my tips here.

1 wins 3 loses

Total Units so far:

-1.94 Units

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:12:05 AM

I have a tip in tonight's AFL match between the GWS Giants V Western Bulldogs.

My AFL Tip:

GWS Giants V Wester Bulldogs (GWS under 39.5 pts @2.14)

No doubt the most intriguing aspect of this game will be the midfield battle. The usual suspects at GWS have been in hot form, but none more so than Josh Kelly who has taken his game to another level. In last year's preliminary final, it was the Bulldogs who came out on top in this department - especially with stoppages around the ground. However, this season so far has seen the Giants with the best clearance record in the comp, while the Dogs have uncharacteristically struggled in second last. Considering the Giants firepower up forward - they average a 3rd best 113 points per game - the Dogs will have to win the midfield battle if they are any chance in this game. Huge plus for the Dogs that Giant co-captain and best defensive player Phil Davis will be out. Expecting a ferocious game after last year's prelim and the Giants should make this their 8th win in 9 games in Canberra.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 10:09:46 PM

I have a tip in tonight's AFL match between the GWS Giants V Western Bulldogs.

My AFL Tip:

GWS Giants V Wester Bulldogs (GWS under 39.5 pts @2.14) Won +1.14 Units

No doubt the most intriguing aspect of this game will be the midfield battle. The usual suspects at GWS have been in hot form, but none more so than Josh Kelly who has taken his game to another level. In last year's preliminary final, it was the Bulldogs who came out on top in this department - especially with stoppages around the ground. However, this season so far has seen the Giants with the best clearance record in the comp, while the Dogs have uncharacteristically struggled in second last. Considering the Giants firepower up forward - they average a 3rd best 113 points per game - the Dogs will have to win the midfield battle if they are any chance in this game. Huge plus for the Dogs that Giant co-captain and best defensive player Phil Davis will be out. Expecting a ferocious game after last year's prelim and the Giants should make this their 8th win in 9 games in Canberra.

Another great result last night in the AFL hitting another $2+ odds winner with the GWS Giants winning the game by 2 points 75-73. It was just like last years prelim final with a hard fought match. The Western Bulldogs should of won the game if they kicked straight but it wasn't to be.

2 wins 3 loses

Total Units so far:

-0.80 Units

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 06:25:23 AM

I have 2 tips in the NRL tonight and will be my first NRL tips for the season as I have been watching the teams to get a feel and see which teams have been playing well so now I will start to post some tips here.

My NRL Tips:

Canterbury V Canberra (Canberra ML @1.47)

Wests Tigers V Cronulla Sharks (Cronulla under 12.5 pts to win @2.72)

The Raiders and Bulldogs will enter this match on the back of a loss last week. Both came in close and grueling matches, with the Raiders loss hurting more as it went into extra time.

The Raiders had been riding a high for the previous month and they were looking at becoming premiership favorites. Their attack was scintillating and they were hard to contain. However, the Sea Eagles used a tactic of kicking the ball into touch at the end of their sets and it allowed their defensive line to get set and avoided the dangerous back three of the Raiders getting their hands on the ball early. It proved to be a winning tactic and I am expecting the Bulldogs to implement it this Saturday.

However, the only problem with that is the Bulldogs kicking game is woeful when Matt Frawley isn’t on the field. He has been selected on the bench for the last two weeks and it has definitely hampered the side. He needs to be starting with Moses Mbye playing hooker and Michael Licha to the bench. It will improve their attack, structure and their ability to apply pressure and have a kicking game. If the Bulldogs can keep the game close when Frawley makes it onto the field it will be interesting, however I can’t see the Raiders losing this one with their attack far superior of their opponents.

Sharks roller coaster season continued last weekend. They weren’t able to show the crisp attack they have over the last two seasons. Their defense also fell away but they were able to keep the game close. The Titans missed plenty of opportunities which kept the Sharks in the match but ultimately they were outclassed on the day. I am predicting the defending premiers to bounce back in this one, with their outside backs proving too strong against a Tigers outfit that has had weaknesses in defense out wide.

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:06:13 AM

Hey mate! How are ya? I see you're betting rugby. Have you bet rugby before? How does it compare to betting American football? I've been wanting to get into betting rugby since the only other sports betting I do is American football and occasionally mma. I've never liked betting other sports like basketball, hockey, baseball, soccer, tennis, etc. Just american football, but it only runs for half the year.

The point scoring in rugby seems similar to american football so I'm looking into it. Anyway, Good Luck! I will watch/follow your rugby picks, mate. What site do you use for making your rugby bets?
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 11:23:46 PM

Hey mate! How are ya? I see you're betting rugby. Have you bet rugby before? How does it compare to betting American football? I've been wanting to get into betting rugby since the only other sports betting I do is American football and occasionally mma. I've never liked betting other sports like basketball, hockey, baseball, soccer, tennis, etc. Just american football, but it only runs for half the year.

The point scoring in rugby seems similar to american football so I'm looking into it. Anyway, Good Luck! I will watch/follow your rugby picks, mate. What site do you use for making your rugby bets?

Hello bud!

Long time no see my friend. Yeah I normally bet on the rugby during the Australian season which started 8 weeks ago but I didn't post tips here as I wanted to get a feel and see which teams are doing well and which ain't. Same for my AFL picks as I did post a couple of picks for round 1 but didn't do so well and had a break to see which teams are performing and since then I've been doing well. Thanks mate for the support.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 12:46:38 AM

I have 2 tips in the NRL tonight and will be my first NRL tips for the season as I have been watching the teams to get a feel and see which teams have been playing well so now I will start to post some tips here.

My NRL Tips:

Canterbury V Canberra (Canberra ML @1.47) Lost -1.00 Unit

Wests Tigers V Cronulla Sharks (Cronulla under 12.5 pts to win @2.72) Won +1.72 Units

It was a good night in the NRL and it could of been a great night if the Canberra Raiders had of held onto their lead going into the 2nd half but they faded out and let the Bulldogs in and win the game. However the Sharks won their game under 12 points which made some profit for the night. It was a great game to watch and as expected the Tigers faded late and the Sharks were able to get the win by 6 points. By the way so people know I bet with DirectBet and that is also where I get the odds from for each of the games.

NRL Tips so far this season:

1 wins 1 loses

Total Units so far:

+0.72 Units

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: