Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODD - EVEN win 198% | Provably | House edge 1%  (Read 21627 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:35:59 AM

Hi,

Friends, do you want get bonus today?
make bet please and post txid here.

Good luck!

What do you mean bonus? This is not a guarantee win so you can't say this as bonus. And byw about your saying up there about pairs. What does it mean? You can bet with btc and usd together and get profit together or you bet with btc and earn back in usd?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazybtrade (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:44:05 AM

Hi,

Good luck!

What do you mean bonus? This is not a guarantee win so you can't say this as bonus. And byw about your saying up there about pairs. What does it mean? You can bet with btc and usd together and get profit together or you bet with btc and earn back in usd?

For get BONUS: Make bet 0.001 and get 0.0005 free if you lose.

No, we will add pairs soon.

ODD-EVEN game now.

Thanks

• T I M E  A S  A N  E X P E R I E N C E •
  $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED  
              ▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓ ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 09:37:30 AM

Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.
Make bet 0.001 and get 0.0005 free if you lose    Shocked

I don't think that many are going to get attracted with this bonus you are saying. Because the context is very wrong, just like you are saying that you are calling the attention of gamblers to deposit 0.001 BTC to your site and afterwards when they lose they have 0.0005 BTC in return. What's the sense of bonus if they need to lose either?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
crazybtrade (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:49:01 AM

Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.

I don't think that many are going to get attracted with this bonus you are saying. Because the context is very wrong, just like you are saying that you are calling the attention of gamblers to deposit 0.001 BTC to your site and afterwards when they lose they have 0.0005 BTC in return. What's the sense of bonus if they need to lose either?

This is cashback https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720851.0

How think if they win?? they get 0.00185 Smiley i think this good bonus

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:53:36 AM

Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.

Its not that. Its basically giving you back half of your bet IF YOU LOSE. So its not a bad deal however if you read the thread posted here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720851.0
It says that's it only once per username. I assumed it was for everytime you lose but I guess that was too good to be true.

No idea why so many people complain about this site. At least the admin is active in the thread unlike some of the larger bitcoin betting sites.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:22:26 AM

Hi,

Good luck!

ODD-EVEN game now.

Thanks

So how about if there are people that want to bet using more than 0.001? does this bonus apply? Btw i dont understand why your games is not attractive to other people. Check your site and it seems quite good for me. Lets try this bonus then, where should i post to get this bonus? And how many times can we claim this?
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:14:47 PM

Its not that. Its basically giving you back half of your bet IF YOU LOSE. So its not a bad deal however if you read the thread posted here
It says that's it only once per username. I assumed it was for everytime you lose but I guess that was too good to be true.

No idea why so many people complain about this site. At least the admin is active in the thread unlike some of the larger bitcoin betting sites.

Same goes here people loves to put criticism without even using it. I would basically have to agree with you in terms of being active.

So how about if there are people that want to bet using more than 0.001? does this bonus apply? Btw i dont understand why your games is not attractive to other people. Check your site and it seems quite good for me. Lets try this bonus then, where should i post to get this bonus? And how many times can we claim this?

I supposed so. I guess Op would rather love you to spend more than his minimum for freebies. Maybe because they haven't fully understood how the game works this is a new game and needs improvements but the uniqueness of this is what i like about
crazybtrade (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:18:35 PM

Hi,

Good luck!

ODD-EVEN game now.

Thanks

Cashback https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720851

max bet 0.005

You can make many bets.

Good luck!

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
crazybtrade (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:20:50 PM

Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.

we changed rules.

Rules:
1. you can make many bets
2. post your txid here
3. max bet 0.005BTC

Thanks!

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:40:33 PM

Hi,

Good luck!

ODD-EVEN game now.

Thanks

max bet 0.005

You can make many bets.

Good luck!

i just sent to your address but there is nothing back for me. Here https://blockchain.info/tx/1d720a8a164742f198f710065f735fb41f88ccebbe836a2623d72b7bb277e1a2

And is there anyway to check my bet? Because on your site i saw nothing that my incoming bet or at least is there anyway to know that my bet is win or lose?
crazybtrade (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:00:38 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 01:12:57 PM by crazybtrade

Hi,

Good luck!

ODD-EVEN game now.

Thanks

max bet 0.005

You can make many bets.

Good luck!

i just sent to your address but there is nothing back for me. Here https://blockchain.info/tx/1d720a8a164742f198f710065f735fb41f88ccebbe836a2623d72b7bb277e1a2

And is there anyway to check my bet? Because on your site i saw nothing that my incoming bet or at least is there anyway to know that my bet is win or lose?

this your bet (please see table)
1482147982   16Li64vkchYEtW1ibVxUusxhSFsk98KfhY   5574.72   751785.47200000   0.001
0    5d525cdb37ad88a0d1139cf00e7c13351eb88831afe6577f7c6527757185fb6e

you lose Sad

If you check your tx
12pkFQDqh3nX8kgMXJxG3rUzXUiFQKZfkg (0.01 BTC - Output) -> 1vsUrQQq9UaNycnpbPKRkHSe7th4n8R3k - (Unspent) 0.001 BTC
                                                                                         16Li64vkchYEtW1ibVxUusxhSFsk98KfhY - (Unspent) 0.0088531 BTC <- your wallet too

Refunded 0.0005BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/4283fa701527f3749edb3435ae2bdda843efc41abf0bd3e3621186650e96d6ef
Try again.
Good luck!

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:45:05 PM

Why would I try it? The game is not provably fair. That is a fact.

He might run a fair game.. sure. But that is "hopefully trustable fair", not "provably fair".

Is there any flaw on script ?

I won 0.000925 with the 0.0005 giveaway of this site. And this post was a rule after we play that. So yeah I can confirm that I received the winning. Thanks. TX: 440f7f7b54eb4fe5fa269fa48b186724e623e50e11a8514540212b59df90233c

Damn, you're lucky guy, I just played twice and lose twice , the game did not love me  Undecided

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:47:18 PM

I won 0.000925 with the 0.0005 giveaway of this site. And this post was a rule after we play that. So yeah I can confirm that I received the winning. Thanks. TX: 440f7f7b54eb4fe5fa269fa48b186724e623e50e11a8514540212b59df90233c

That is good promo to test this game risk-free. Congrats on this winning from that promo for odd/even. Still missing some pair for betting on this site.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 01:45:46 AM

Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.

I was talking about on how you are going to market your own site to the people and using the word 'if you lose' with your advertisement seems make your site putting those aspirant gamblers to stop their goal in gambling or specifically with your gambling site. Instead of making those gamblers encouraged with your bonus and game play, just use catchy words and not downing words. In fact, your bonus is a great deal and it is also a plus that you are very active here. Hopefully that you'll site will be saw from top listed gambling sites in the future.

-snip-

I'm not complaining with his site but the way he markets his site, I just want to help him out for marketing his site by giving some tips.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
crazybtrade (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:53:08 AM

Why would I try it? The game is not provably fair. That is a fact.

He might run a fair game.. sure. But that is "hopefully trustable fair", not "provably fair".

Is there any flaw on script ?

Damn, you're lucky guy, I just played twice and lose twice , the game did not love me  Undecided

script have not flaw.

I think you will be lucky and win soon!

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:13:32 AM

Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.

I was talking about on how you are going to market your own site to the people and using the word 'if you lose' with your advertisement seems make your site putting those aspirant gamblers to stop their goal in gambling or specifically with your gambling site. Instead of making those gamblers encouraged with your bonus and game play, just use catchy words and not downing words. In fact, your bonus is a great deal and it is also a plus that you are very active here. Hopefully that you'll site will be saw from top listed gambling sites in the future.

-snip-

I'm not complaining with his site but the way he markets his site, I just want to help him out for marketing his site by giving some tips.

I agree with you. He needs to market it differently because this seems like a regular "dice" type of site where you pick either "head or tails" however since the winning gets you 185% it means there is a large 15% house edge. For a regular type of odd/even or head/tails type of game thats crazy high house edge however this is really nothing more than a binary options betting site which you are betting against the open market.

So if you got some experience trading the markets you will have a higher edge than someone who justs gambling randomly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:06:33 PM

Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.

-snip-

I agree with you. He needs to market it differently because this seems like a regular "dice" type of site where you pick either "head or tails" however since the winning gets you 185% it means there is a large 15% house edge. For a regular type of odd/even or head/tails type of game thats crazy high house edge however this is really nothing more than a binary options betting site which you are betting against the open market.

So if you got some experience trading the markets you will have a higher edge than someone who justs gambling randomly.

This is not merely dice games or head and tails game that give you pretty good house edge though. Like you said from the payout he already get 15% house edge, we are not mention about blockchain that play some role here too. Try this site already and place some few bets but in the end i just lose it, although he pay half back, i still dont get it how to win on this site. Please note that i did not say this site is not provably fair, just something that i not really good at
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:21:55 PM

This is not merely dice games or head and tails game that give you pretty good house edge though. Like you said from the payout he already get 15% house edge, we are not mention about blockchain that play some role here too. Try this site already and place some few bets but in the end i just lose it, although he pay half back, i still dont get it how to win on this site. Please note that i did not say this site is not provably fair, just something that i not really good at

This site really is something like a dice game the only thing here is that it uses the current stock exchange records this may include the volume timestamp and i forgot the other one then if i am not mistaken the last digit of the total records would be the basis.
crazybtrade (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:52:32 PM

Congrats new player!

Winning 0.00925BTC
paid https://blockchain.info/tx/47630f8e22ed08cabf7dd171f65fd9cd1b88c049d870686ce03bac815d8e14a0

Good luck!

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
crazybtrade (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:13:53 AM

You have placed 1 bet only.. this is very little for stats..

for wins need guess ODD or EVEN.

Try with min bet 0.0005, make 10-20 bets.. and you can see that win is easy

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: