Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Friends of Satoshi + Crypto Imperator Founder Series Coin  (Read 1505 times)
tothemoonsands (OP)

Activity: 1033
Merit: 658

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:47:12 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 04:06:53 AM by tothemoonsands

Anyone is free to use anything that we provide on our free use developer site:
http://dev.nastyfans.org

While it shouldn't be viewed as an endorsement and NastyFans is in no way associated with this coin offering, I did give a product discount to Friends of Satoshi in exchange for a website advertisement.

Apologies Og if "partnership" was too strong of language to use. The emphasis here should be on "bit". Certainly didn't mean to bring up your name as an endorsement, but rather to illustrate that we've had basic communication and undeniably drew inspiration from your work.

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:17:46 AM

I know that mint costs are high but don't you think that the price you're asking for is a bit high too? With Nastyfans there's a reason why the seats have a lot of demand as people will keep mining BTC until it becomes unaffordable. How do you know that people will use your site. Should it not get enough traffic people will stop using it and the coins will pretty much not have any earning potential...

On a side note, are CI going to use their regular holograms for this coin or are you having special holograms made?
tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:28:01 PM

I know that mint costs are high but don't you think that the price you're asking for is a bit high too? With Nastyfans there's a reason why the seats have a lot of demand as people will keep mining BTC until it becomes unaffordable. How do you know that people will use your site. Should it not get enough traffic people will stop using it and the coins will pretty much not have any earning potential...

On a side note, are CI going to use their regular holograms for this coin or are you having special holograms made?

I really appreciate your feedback. We are still feeling out pricing, and hopefully the auction for the 5 gold coins helps to shed some light on the value. We truly aim to be transparent so I will say that the total cost per coin is about $45-50 plus shipping, so the minimum we would be able to charge per coin and still fundraise for our goals would be about $80-100 per coin. Right now it is listed for $150. The one thing that I have to clarify is that our earnings are not correlated to our website traffic since we currently do not sell advertisements. Technically, as long as we have our videos on YouTube and they are receiving views, we can turn on monetization. Another benefit of sorts is that unlike mining, our videos should not experience diminishing returns so long as we produce content with a long shelf-life (high quality, entertaining, timeless, etc).

Regarding hologram, it will be the regular CI. You can be assured that the keys were generated securely and cannot be tampered by us. I know this is a sensitive and important issue since we are a new organization.

Finally, Cryptoheadd gave us some insightful feedback to include multiple tiers of memberships - so for those that want to support the cause and not spend so much, we will likely be offering a small gift-pack and digital options.

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:21:14 PM

"Friends of Satoshi is a collective of content creators dedicated to sharing art, music, and culture. We empower creators of all sizes by helping to monetize their creations"

How do you monetize the creations / generate revenue??  Are people going to pay for some product videos??
And who is paying for this?  Are you paid by the artist/service to market their product?

And once the coins are sold and the $$ raised, seems like $2500 would get burned through pretty easily traveling to and from any bitcoin conference....
Are there plans for raising more working capital??

thanks

"Friends of Satoshi is a collective of content creators dedicated to sharing art, music, and culture. We empower creators of all sizes by helping to monetize their creations"

How do you monetize the creations / generate revenue??  Are people going to pay for some product videos??
And who is paying for this?  Are you paid by the artist/service to market their product?

And once the coins are sold and the $$ raised, seems like $2500 would get burned through pretty easily traveling to and from any bitcoin conference....
Are there plans for raising more working capital??

thanks

All great questions - my apologies for not seeing this until now!

Right now, our only monetization is through public donations that average around $1. We also have the ability to 'turn on' Youtube ad monetization, but we have not done so yet for philosophical reasons. We DO NOT accept paid promotional content - i.e. we will never accept a payment for a product review. We do receive media units (free or discounted) for testing, but never with strings attached - i.e. we are free to write a positive/negative review or withhold completely. We are not paid by artists (and as stated above, services) for creating content. Specifically for artists, they have the option to monetize directly (i.e. place a claim on our content) or receive a creator share as stated on www.friendsofsatoshi.com/about (60%).

This is a personal hobby project as a student of marketing and entrepreneurship. It is completely bootstrapped.

Yes, $2500 is a conservative goal, but you must realize that we have gotten to this point with virtually zero capital (aside from domain registration and other minor expenses). I estimate that $2500 should allow attendance at 1-3 events. It is important to note that travel and lodging would be paid for separately and not included in the costs. I have both air and hotel reward points to offset a majority of the expense.

The goal is slow and steady growth with little-to-no overhead. If we can secure extra capital funding (either through VC accelerators, personal investment, angels, donators, etc.) we could accelerate development and realize more ideas, but if not, that is OK too. We're always looking ahead with new ideas (both attainable and stretch). A few examples: We are partnering with Cryptoheadd to create membership packs that are more affordable than our coins (with a card, stickers, etc.). We were approached by Skunk Radio Live in regards to some of the independent musicians we've featured and may help them submit an audition to the label. And the long-shot: We were also approached by someone at (starts with V and ends with E) in regarding to pitching a show - we've been delaying this call while we get the resources we need to possibly develop a short pilot (like I said, this is the long-"moon"-shot). As always, we have a plethora of reviews and music videos in the works -- this is the baseline.

Let me know if you have any additional questions! This will all be added to our FAQ.

An update regarding the coin -- We are pleased to say that due to concerns, the issuance will be numbered with Crypto Imperator's NEW holograms. Total issuance has been raised from 25 to 27 - A special rose-gold plated version has been selected for #1, in addition to an extra silver-plated coin to be given to Crypto Imperator as a token of thanks.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1191

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:59:07 AM

Err.. After the whole debacle with Crypto Imperator and Cyclops accounts, here is another account pushing a new Crypto Imperator line of coins? Why are you announcing this product when the manufacturer already has an account here?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:03:36 AM

Err.. After the whole debacle with Crypto Imperator and Cyclops accounts, here is another account pushing a new Crypto Imperator line of coins? Why are you announcing this product when the manufacturer already has an account here?

No, this is a Friends of Satoshi coin. It is in collaboration with Crypto Imperator, who graciously helped us create the coin, including the key creation and security so you can trust we won't have access to the keys at any point. I'm sure he would be willing to write about this, but again this is a Friends of Satoshi coin. Thanks!

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:10:53 AM

No, this is a Friends of Satoshi coin. It is in collaboration with Crypto Imperator, who graciously helped us create the coin, including the key creation and security so you can trust we won't have access to the keys at any point. I'm sure he would be willing to write about this, but again this is a Friends of Satoshi coin. Thanks!

Cool. Hey CI/Pedro/cyclops... Any comment/endorsement on this, seems sort of important? Thanks  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1191

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:16:55 AM

I don't really care for the massive fall out that happened, but it was still some super shady behaviour on behalf of Crypto Imperator. The statement announced and immediately locked by that company only left more unanswered questions. If some shill bidding had happened, it would have been the time to apologise and reimburse the few parties who had "overpaid". Until that happens there is still a deficit of trust..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:44:31 AM

I don't really care for the massive fall out that happened, but it was still some super shady behaviour on behalf of Crypto Imperator. The statement announced and immediately locked by that company only left more unanswered questions. If some shill bidding had happened, it would have been the time to apologise and reimburse the few parties who had "overpaid". Until that happens there is still a deficit of trust..

I am not aware of the details, but I understand your concern. I think it is important to keep in mind that Crypto Imperator has an impeccable history for securing the private key and creating beautiful coins. The Friends of Satoshi coin will be sold by Friends of Satoshi through our website and here on bitcointalk. Crypto Imperator has no relation or impact on our pricing. Respectfully, I ask that any further discussion on this be taken up directly with Crypto Imperator or in another topic as I don't want this issue to overshadow our release and hard work. Thank you for understanding!

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:45:35 AM

Cool. Hey CI/Pedro/cyclops... Any comment/endorsement on this, seems sort of important? Thanks  Grin

If CI does not see this I will follow-up directly with him and ask if he can make a public statement. Thank you owlcatz!

CryptoImperator
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 08:26:36 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Coin design and mintage has been made by CI, and once the coins are ready, by tothemoonsands desire; assembly and key generation, thats the only relationship with Friends Of Satoshi and tothemoonsands. So all accusations to the owner of the thread, are unfunded and unjustified.

As said on the other thread, if you wish to contact me regarding the matter use email.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org
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=lOU1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:28:34 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Coin design and mintage has been made by CI, and once the coins are ready, by tothemoonsands desire; assembly and key generation, thats the only relationship with Friends Of Satoshi and tothemoonsands. So all accusations to the owner of the thread, are unfunded and unjustified.

As said on the other thread, if you wish to contact me regarding the matter use email.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org
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=lOU1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Thank you so much CI! Truly has been a pleasure working with you on this project.

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:55:40 PM

As a thank you to everyone here who has looked at this Pre-Ann, here's the first look at our upcoming GIVEAWAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB8aKy8cPpo

This will not be publicly announced until the first week of December.

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:07:49 AM

Another Update...

I am proud to announce that we have been able to boot-strap the cost of equipment. We are now capable of live streaming HD 360 degree video, in addition to motion-stabilized 4K, with two separate ultra-portable rigs. This means that all of our funds raised through the auction/sale of our membership coins (and soon to be released "packs") will go to the direct costs associated with attending conferences.

Please let me know if you have any connections to events so that we can obtain press credentials and minimize our costs.

Looking forward to the next announcement  Wink  Grin

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:42:55 PM

Just purchased one.
Will upload some pics as soon as I receive it. Smiley

Looks pretty awesome, though.
tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:25:37 PM

Another update!!  Cheesy

I had the great honor of previously announcing that we were able to upgrade our equipment. This was a tremendous first step in realizing our 2017 programming goals of conference/event converage. I can now say that we will officially be attending TNABC (The North American Bitcoin Conference) 2017 in Miami, Florida on January 17th-18th. This will mark our first (of hopefully many) bitcoin conferences! Stay tuned for further announcements regarding TNABC!  Wink

Other notes:

-We cannot thank the early individuals that supported us with a pre-order enough, and while the coins have certainly been in transit longer than we anticipated, we can say that they have cleared customs in the U.S. and are on their way to the destination. We aim to ship pre-orders the following business day after receipt and before the coin is available for purchase/auction here.

-The giveaway has been a success and we will give a bit more information about this soon.

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:40:52 PM

Another update!!  Cheesy

I had the great honor of previously announcing that we were able to upgrade our equipment. This was a tremendous first step in realizing our 2017 programming goals of conference/event converage. I can now say that we will officially be attending TNABC (The North American Bitcoin Conference) 2017 in Miami, Florida on January 17th-18th. This will mark our first (of hopefully many) bitcoin conferences! Stay tuned for further announcements regarding TNABC!  Wink

Other notes:

-We cannot thank the early individuals that supported us with a pre-order enough, and while the coins have certainly been in transit longer than we anticipated, we can say that they have cleared customs in the U.S. and are on their way to the destination. We aim to ship pre-orders the following business day after receipt and before the coin is available for purchase/auction here.

-The giveaway has been a success and we will give a bit more information about this soon.

I'll be at the conference too.  Are you planning on selling your coin at the conference?

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:51:08 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 02:29:15 AM by tothemoonsands

Awesome! Yes, absolutely, there will be a limited number of Silver plated coins there. 4 gold plated coins will be auctioned here, but a pickup option will be available for those attending the conference. The main mission will be press coverage though, so there won't be an official stand or anything. Please PM me and I can provide contact information or reach out via Twitter during the conference (or look for the dude with a handheld camera/led/mic rig  Cool )

tothemoonsands (OP)

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:19:32 PM

Announcing important changes to FOS: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/64rfum/annama_friends_of_satoshi_is_changing_its_policies/

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: