Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE IS ON] NODIO. A first blockchain router | 10% Bonus  (Read 31422 times)
apriyoni (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 01:31:57 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:35:04 AM

apriyoni.  How come before announcing your Nodio project, your last post was on July 5th 2016?  That is over 3 months.  Hmmm.
Because I don't live here, I am working hard with our team, and don't have enough time to post everyday, now we are running a campaign and it's my duty be online 24/7. Every project takes longer than you think it will.

That's funny.  Since your first post on November 20th 2015 up until July 5th 2016.  You were here every week.  You have multiple posts every month up until then.  All of a sudden you disappear for over 3 months.  Please explain or we can all assume your account was purchased.   
We wish we could see more constructive feedback and encounter fewer haters. It seems like the main mission for some people here is to post something negative and irrelevant.

We were getting ready to present the project. Lot's of work, not much time to hang here or in any other social network. Following your logic - there's no convincing answer to your question, an account may be bought in one day. Maybe no one here is real? Illuminati confirmed!

You haven't explained my concern.  No one is hating here, just being cautious.  Another thing.  What is apriyoni to you?  Apriyoni is an Indonesian last name.  Looks like your team is from the Ukraine.  If you are Ukrainian, why did you come up with apriyoni as your username?
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 02:01:56 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 02:23:50 AM by apriyoni

apriyoni.  How come before announcing your Nodio project, your last post was on July 5th 2016?  That is over 3 months.  Hmmm.
Because I don't live here, I am working hard with our team, and don't have enough time to post everyday, now we are running a campaign and it's my duty be online 24/7. Every project takes longer than you think it will.

That's funny.  Since your first post on November 20th 2015 up until July 5th 2016.  You were here every week.  You have multiple posts every month up until then.  All of a sudden you disappear for over 3 months.  Please explain or we can all assume your account was purchased.    
We wish we could see more constructive feedback and encounter fewer haters. It seems like the main mission for some people here is to post something negative and irrelevant.

We were getting ready to present the project. Lot's of work, not much time to hang here or in any other social network. Following your logic - there's no convincing answer to your question, an account may be bought in one day. Maybe no one here is real? Illuminati confirmed!

You haven't explained my concern.  No one is hating here, just being cautious.  Another thing.  What is apriyoni to you?  Apriyoni is an Indonesian last name.  Looks like your team is from the Ukraine.  If you are Ukrainian, why did you come up with apriyoni as your username?
It is not so easy to remember, but I will, give me a minute. Btw Nodio is not very ukrainian brand name, probably it should be something like "Zachystnyk", what do you think? I was staying near Odessa for a weekend, googled the name of hotels and find out a small hotel named Apri, then I found Apriyoni in search results, or it was April from ninja turtles. At the same time I couldn't come up with a nickname for Bitcointalk and out of desperation decided to use that. Btw, I've even changed my password two or three times, so bad, that seclog lasts only for 30 days.
P.S. I'd like to know what kind of privilege Sr. Member account can give to our campaign? Trust?
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:25:00 AM

P.S. I'd like to know what kind of privilege Sr. Member account can give to our campaign? Trust?

A line of thought would be that given the fact that your account has been around for a year, it wasn't created just for the project by someone who has never been involved in the forum/community. According to that line, having an active account may serve your project better than having a brand new or a newbie account.

kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:03:34 AM

received the reward for translation. thank you apriyoni.  Smiley
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 04:11:52 AM

A line of thought would be that given the fact that your account has been around for a year, it wasn't created just for the project by someone who has never been involved in the forum/community. According to that line, having an active account may serve your project better than having a brand new or a newbie account.
So, in order to be successfull project someone must be involved in the community? But it sounds not very realistic at all. I don't think that some Sr. account with shitcoin will succeed instead of some newbie with awesome project.
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 04:13:01 AM

received the reward for translation. thank you apriyoni.  Smiley
Thank you!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 04:20:57 AM

Those investors can't get their money back. that what i notice from apriyoni's response to inquiries instead of answering the question, he sort of feel like he was attacked and so he hit back. All his article post are all shit and doesn't mean a thing. No technical details as to what the product does  Grin  and most of all Sebastian don't trust them.

THIS IS A SCAM!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1597201.msg16562888#msg16562888

Nov 20, 2015 7.00am
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658151  sanas (247) ***
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658156  apriyoni (263)     
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658163  virasog (123)     
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658171  mickiya (195)     

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:23:53 AM

So, in order to be successfull project someone must be involved in the community? But it sounds not very realistic at all. I don't think that some Sr. account with shitcoin will succeed instead of some newbie with awesome project.

Actually, I do share your point of view and I personnaly do not think that activity on the forum is related to trust or to proposing a good project. Having said that, at first glance, seeing a newbie account might put off a handful of users.

apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 04:40:30 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 04:57:10 AM by apriyoni

Those investors can't get their money back. that what i notice from apriyoni's response to inquiries instead of answering the question, he sort of feel like he was attacked and so he hit back. All his article post are all shit and doesn't mean a thing. No technical details as to what the product does  Grin  and most of all Sebastian don't trust them.

THIS IS A SCAM!

Nov 20, 2015 7.00am
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658151  sanas (247) ***
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658156  apriyoni (263)      
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658163  virasog (123)      
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658171  mickiya (195)      
I'd like to advise to read the thread carefully, we have given a lot of interviews about the technical details, our team and other information, and they are not some shitty websites. As well as our legal company profile, that is open in UK law, so anyone can open an abuse, even according to those forum thread if it will be scam project. What kind of technical details do you especially need? Do you need the code or app prototypes? Also you are talking that this project is a scam, but what exactly is the evidence of your words? The fact that, for unknown reasons, my account is listed as farmed account profiles? Really?

Also, I'd like you to provide the messages where I did not answer any of the above questions?

P.S. About the "and most of all Sebastian don't trust them". It is his own opinion. And this exact situation was misunderstanding which was mentioned above, and Mr. SebastianJu admitted that he got overreacted.
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 04:42:12 AM

Actually, I do share your point of view and I personnaly do not think that activity on the forum is related to trust or to proposing a good project. Having said that, at first glance, seeing a newbie account might put off a handful of users.
Yeah, thanks.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 04:57:41 AM

THIS IS A SCAM!

Nov 20, 2015 7.00am
I'd like to advise to read the thread carefully, we have given a lot of interviews about the technical details, our team and other information, and they are not some shitty websites. As well as our legal company profile, that is open in UK law, so anyone can open an abuse, even according to those forum thread if it will be scam project. What kind of technical details do you especially need? Do you need the code or app prototypes? Also you are talking that this project is a scam, but what exactly is the evidence of your words? The fact that, for unknown reasons, my account is listed as farmed account profiles? Really?

Also, I'd like you to provide the messages where I did not answer any of the above questions?

My proof is that Sebastian don't trust you. If Sebastian declined what you are offering then chances is that behind the scene you are already trying to scam Sebastian even when escrow is yet to be set up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 05:00:07 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 05:18:10 AM by apriyoni

THIS IS A SCAM!

Nov 20, 2015 7.00am

My proof is that Sebastian don't trust you. If Sebastian declined what you are offering then chances is that behind the scene you are already trying to scam Sebastian even when escrow is yet to be set up.

I AM SORRY, BUT WHERE EXACTLY DID YOU FIND THAT MR. SebastianJu DECLINED WHAT WE WAS OFFERING?

Btw, you were probably the first person asking about the local escrow, when we had negotiations with Sebastian you wrote a lot of comments such as "Theres no difference to it so long as they list it on exchanges, its a coin offering. Ico era indeed is over.
Worse is that this crowdsale has no escrow." and "You continue to produce the profuct with just few btc? I doubt that." and "No escrow yet?
Can you ask some of the escrow you PMed to respond here why they didn't took the job?
Escrow delayed can be a sign of something apart from that sample product." and a lot of other useless comments.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 05:24:29 AM

What could have been the reason why Sebastian hasn't responded yet to the negotiations being made by you and him? delayed is somewhat mean declined.
  don't bullshit the bullshitter.  if you intend top have escrow you need to make a ton of request to trusted ones before doing an ico. as you have been here for a year already and you know local escrow is a bullshit thing - whoever that news guy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 05:33:10 AM

What could have been the reason why Sebastian hasn't responded yet to the negotiations being made by you and him? delayed is somewhat mean declined.
  don't bullshit the bullshitter.  if you intend top have escrow you need to make a ton of request to trusted ones before doing an ico. as you have been here for a year already and you know local escrow is a bullshit thing - whoever that news guy.

May I ask you to read the thread carefully? Please be my guest to read all the posts between me and Sebastian, I don't get what is the reason you are posting such things, really. A lot of projects here funded their crowdsales without a local escrow, and we are, but a lot of people was asking about the local one, so we've decided to ask monbux and Sebastian, monbux still didn't respond to my message and Sebastian was the first one who did. Now after the misunderstanding between me and Sebastian we've contacted two another escrows, one of them responded that he is not very interested and asked 5BTC up front, so we will wait the answer from another guy.
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:09:20 AM

You're right, we will trust with sebastian but not with this one, Even if all of your evidence is clear we may think of taking another act for this.
But this also makes no sense for me. In my experience, I don't see the clear roadmap about this and seems like this project is not clear(The time is short).
But confirming this with sebastian will get more approved.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 06:16:26 AM

You're right, we will trust with sebastian but not with this one, Even if all of your evidence is clear we may think of taking another act for this.
But this also makes no sense for me. In my experience, I don't see the clear roadmap about this and seems like this project is not clear(The time is short).
But confirming this with sebastian will get more approved.
Confirming what? What kind of clear roadmap you don't see? We are not forcing you to invest. If you have a proposition, please, be my guest. But I am tired because of false accusations.
apriyoni (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 06:24:03 AM

don't bullshit the bullshitter.  if you intend top have escrow you need to make a ton of request to trusted ones before doing an ico. as you have been here for a year already and you know local escrow is a bullshit thing - whoever that news guy.

I have added Danny Hamilton's ignore list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=973843.0 , which gets rid of many of the sig spammers already.

In addition I am adding more on a daily basis.

Date: Oct 12 2016

Code:
bugmenot
Light
Barnabe
Decksperiment
chmod755
edric
defaced
phelix
Bit_Happy
abyrnes81
yeponlyone
shane
bitpop
Anders
quentincole32
brunoshady
Xiaoxiao
tonygal
counter
IIOII
RoadStress
rupy
Yeti
OgNasty
RobertRibbeck
becoin
the founder
Edward50
adamstgBit
the joint
CoinBoerse.com
smoothie
n0ne
GreekBitcoin
onis_uk
BCwinning
jdebunt
Nasakioto
AndySt
ajareselde
MegaHustlr
Bitsky
erpbridge
Anduck
crazy-pilot
BTCPOOLMINING
Viceroy
bitcoinstarter
DrG
ElectricMucus
LoupGaroux
worldinacoin
fsb4000
mrkent
disclaimer201
Come-from-Beyond
mirana12345
LewiesMan
SirChiko
ArticMine
simon66
UNOE
Rubberduckie
jeffersonairplane
Cranky4u
sana9821
MPOE-PR
SerenaL
DubFX
vm1990
Beymond
DiamondCardz
mem
Justin00
pissedoff
malaimult
Cconvert2G36
kuverty
Monetizer
ErebusBat
FuzzyBear
Entropy-uc
Hyena
nor9865
visual111
iram91445
zyk
solareclipse64236
merve10495
eddyubachs
bigasic
Gyrsur
MichaelBliss
SteamGamesBTC.com
greBit
smiletyson
BitcoinINV
sishendaoye
iram66680
Junko
onealfa
kingcolex
mookid
Atlas
PuertoLibre
Hfleer
cambda
MaritiJames3
chokesir
oli123123
praprata
subSTRATA
oceans
zeaderza
Rob E
xmax
koelen3
crazyearner
remotemass
Xch4ng3
deadlyunknown
thirdchance57
rapidfire187
zahra4571
zahra4577
DarkHyudrA
postcd
arlekyn13
Proxiebuier
CryptoPanda
Gwapo
QuestionAuthority
EvenMatt
BitAurum
btcusr
DebitMe
Ozymandias
monsterer
martinacar
Razick
bryant.coleman
umairsaleem
Chemistry1988
SouthernComfort
umair01
btccashacc
notaek
pandalion98
frank0929
sana54210
EndTheFed321
ensurance982
sublime5447
Actor_Tom_Truong
cooldgamer
rastaj
pinger
0dayatciyam.org
Parazyd
junglist.massive
hayabusa911
townf
gogxmagog
ironcross360
tarmi
BTCBUDDY1
adworker
UncleBuckRIU
bitlancr
zeroday
Bitcoin Megastore
joele
galbros
MargaretsDream
mai77
hellscabane
gripflierGO
turvarya
ALToids
BitCoinNutJob
ibminer
digitalindustry
.m.
imamanandyou
jaywaka2713
co5hike
HeroC
wingding
Paleus
Netnox
ashleysly
aso118
tunctioncloud
fast2fix
needmoney
auswalk
harrymmmm
umaOuma
byt411
wopwop
Nimbulan
AnonyMint
Bitdonator
freedomno1
torrentheaven
gravitate
countryfree
Lasergun
Kapz786
superbitguy
Queenvio
joshvette001
oser41eric
Twipple
RDMINER
vit1988
Operatr
stromma44
Snail2
elebit
damiano
Borisz
vervolioman
btcminer021
solstoce
legendster
sickhouse
Frost
rammy2k2
UtahNewbie
CheapYoutubeHits
jeroenn13
Prelude
n691309
guitarplinker
udet4food
krunox123
qwerty555
magicmexican
deadley
defcon23
Searing
ofirbeigel
Amph
puffpuffpass
bitdraw
veleten
theskillzdatklls
gerXhonza
vortexz
dblink
bitcoinplay
yayayo
Loozik
Lauda
crazyivan
Fernandez
fox19891989
nwfella
tadakaluri
trinaldao
Muttley
pneumatic5
Quartx
cryptocoiner
notlist3d
sukamasoto
jeffhuys
ice098
alyssa85
Jakez
medUSA
angryrob
zimmah
Sergiorr101
geopolisch
nerFohanzo
Wed
DolanDuck
Eamorr
iGotSpots
elloco4ever
cparsley
romero121
carlosiness
sneeze
p2pbucks
Vlad2Vlad
Rannasha
pedrog
JohnRambo
BitcoinBarrel
itod
miningman69
qwep
souspeed
VERUMinNUMERIS
JohnyBigs
steveds
superresistant
kwaasteniet
ranlo
jerelimZ
LOBSTER
Tschai
Heutenamos
maltize
jaberwock
coinmaster222
lucasjkr
niothor
GhanaGamboy
Marbit
hunnaryb
tescomatty
CEG5952
siameze
alani123
Ardenyham
0day
NewLiberty
terman45x
tampazeus
nagatlakshmi
awesome31312
Anmol_Verma
groll
bl4kjaguar
STT
minerpumpkin
SirLolicon
mishax1
tokeweed
sardokan
Taras
Spayse
smaragda
makebitcoin
quicksilv3r
crumbs
Blackmet
zeraTunerse
Baitty
tygeade
TheEvilSocks
nagatraju
mrhelpful
xIIImaL
wearepoor
mearylll
larem
favdesu
vendetahome
MRKLYE
scarsbergholden
cesmak
Argwai96
Habeler876
mistercoin
HarHarHar9965
InwardContour
DannyElfman
ShakyhandsBTCer
cyclops
JerryCurlzzz
joshraban76
Monopoly
Pattart
WaverleyStreet
cowanjeffrey93
HigsonPP
GreenBits
coinpr0n
monbux
EvilPanda
tryptamind
thermos
fleabag
Harley997
CAMTRONNNNN
figmentofmyass
belltown
mitus-2
acs267
fildza
Bitcoinbro
Btree
Xenoph0bia
minifrij
FrostStick
d4n13
dukeneptun
jeannemadrigal2
angelakay124
nydiacaskey01
catena5260
apriyani420
anderson00673
erikalui
mayflor2
nicole7852
jenifer0012
steven0021
ahmedjadoon
Bifta
activebiz
Kyraishi
cshelswell
draceus
FanEagle
goosoodude
abacus
Ruzka
NUFCrichard
Pierre 2
poplolnman
lucullus
Swordsoffreedom
Lboss
Blawpaw
ndnh
littlemisszigzag114
jacktheking
bomberb17
tsoPANos
SwingFirst
TheoryOfBitcoin
jambola2
lucolo
cxboyminer
Anillos2
gwedo
BADecker
Don007
specgamer
ngocbkcse
mudiko
yussuf89
Laosai
vennali
xinzark
RedDiamond
Hugroll
adicted
xfli
TheGambler
Whosdaddy
beerlover
davinchi
lixer
Munouhapi
Kiweikoo
lemipawa
Ilsk
nikona
zhinkk
PantFire
deuce22
Sniar
cluit
Bralex
streazight
Umworpol
naidray
Winalunt
voztata
arallmuus
Inkvor
phibay
Alty
havecoch
Daijess
DoubleTrouble
Shogen
ajaxmoor
wuvdoll
dbshck
tyz
saif92
2double0
gondel
JessicaSe
lucaspm98
SquallLeonhart
thew3apon
ScryptAsic
Klubknuckle
Zawamiya
Omikifuse
Corenin
gjgjg
Coef
erre
ANiceJewishBoy
godislove
gentlemand
tins
clarkgeneral86
koshgel
MoreBloodWine
MilesJohan
Undefeatable
deisik
hZti
chaosknight
newflesh
Dealazer
hdbuck
buggrock
Seanzqt
Sindelar1938
roslinpl
beetcoin
danielW
Musent
tiggytomb
AuroraHF
Lucky Cris
Jacce
amiryaqot
RhodaGila
Bagatell
mladen00
elephantas1
ljudotina
MWesterweele
sgk
Loimu
innocent93
Hamuki
okthen
1btcdream
networthsigns
cexylikepie
trafficolaa
peta4e
boopy265420
hedgy73
7Priest7
electronicfactura
rz20
marky89
Buziss
Wendigo
no141
eternalgloom
dreamspark
nickaizoku
BigMac
u9y42
zcxvbs
nizamcc
doctor877
giveBTCpls
BitcoinStriker
azguard
Benjig
Skele
NorrisK
moriartybitcoin
sase007
jeffthebaker
DeboraMeeks
Onews1990
Pony789
Minnlo
Dannie
Dennis7777
hungsanh2512
eon89
Cryptopher
opossum
CrackedLogic
rikkie
Itun
mezmerizer9
Dux2K
Gultahin
gerald-80
EcuaMobi
soumyasmruti
hanlap
Wexlike
coinsocieties
Stedsm
sifter
coins101
ace45954
Sheldor333
omahapoker
alamanjani
TrailingComet
Holdaaja
calkob
madjules007
Avirunes
ticoti
dodgecharger
emrebey
XCASH
mindrust
benthach
BrianM
TheGr33k
bf4btc
Divinespark
deepestfear
fr4nkthetank
lihuajkl
doanlang
pandacoin
DougB62
tk808
BitCoinDream
MEPHuk
vrm86
shorena
funtotry
RJX
iluvpie60
RGBKey
crazywack
undeadbitcoiner
1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu
hiddensphinx
pawel7777
Wusolini
tuvok007
wadili89
Acidyo
nishtrip15
Fraxinus
zzaza
armadora
to1ga
Initscri
JarvisTechnology
guybrushthreepwood
jaysabi
trynmpo
BiTJack
dasource
infovortice2013
upal
keithers
CryptoCurrencyInc.com
doriangray
d2dtk
dquancey
debuni
hdd3go
Furio
williamj2543
icecube45
desticy
puremage111
moocoin
pavan@hosur
unsoindovo
H.W.Z
Neotox
mixan
nero987
... ...
yatsey87
icet208
apuestascoin
connexus
RawDog
-droid-
d-trix
Cryptogirl82
phreaky
doc12
xbithero
XbladeX
fravia
CoinBreader
Glizlack
unusualfacts30
grendel25
freemind1
SpiryGolden
Mvaporis1961
CaptainBeck
Supercrypt
Nextgen
Hexcoin
Tstar
tss
gkv9
skeet
overthetop2011
newIndia
Dekker3D
avw1982
cakir
biggus dickus
Charloz24
robelneo
Sarahiko
phoenixsilverbird
Gianluca95
ifightformerkel
Xubu
Nthused
salek11
Lox500
Dogtanian
belmonty
ChuckBuck
Mrrr
Philipd
rubygon
lynn_402
indstove
zodin
readysalted89
Lorenzo
Webnet
Gazza1
MissionPhailed
crackfoo
asuryan180
thethingis
yesiam6
redsn0w
Scamalert
honglien
sniveling
youngmike
cech4204a
valkir
pozmu
solstice
ronald98
rich93
var53
Jackson_cali
hanguyen
DeDordtenaar
rhino34567
jertsy
Ayle56
poncom
unent
TinEye
MedaR
Nobitcoin
celebreze32
emelac
boumalo
bensam123
techgeek
CoinFriend
Sydboy
--Encrypted--
mattboldfield
Duomo
joksim299
Slaxt
lionheart78
zodiac3011
El Emperador
ipoomyself
GREEDYJOHN
Karartma1
aizzaku
andulolika
Biodom
MICRO
Timeline
Aggressor66
21coin
Patejl
franckuestein
Coinshot
peligro
ekoice
moko666
cbase
romano1
americanpegasus
marcus1986
marcuslong
bumm
rohnearner
ammy009
GregH37
CoinLearn
kevindurant
shogdite
dopecoindude
egyproductions
cryptocurrencylive
majeis
ciocgun
serjent05
apsvinet
Pitchblackroom
bitgeek
Splatters
antibitcoinconsortium
ning_chang
kingaltcoins
RappelzReborn
coinplus
unamis76
whatsthestory
c2e
lorylore
patrolman
ereborltc
amiraja
lumeire
BigBoy89
derpberp
troleybüs
Relnarien
boliu
sugarpuff
SiNeReiNZzz
Ayers
bobos15
Hazir
Snorek
jorjito25
Efelts01
thebenjamincode
m3
croato
turtlehurricane
Slark
Polycoin
zetaray
Malin Keshar
kubgol
e1ghtSpace
NeuroticFish
kpitti
locopao
bcmine
rayhan
Icardi09
KenR
de_bit
unlock.mk
pinksheep
leex1528
psy112
melody82
Mayuyu48
creepland
Zyborg
beepboopbeep
windpath
bitbite111
n2004al
OROBTC
virtapayseller666
tomvalois
VirosaGITS
fruito
Somekindabitcoin
Troonetpt
Ingatqhvq
Agestorzrxx
WhatTheGox
PolarPoint
beaknuke
cyrusb
Franciem
gon
tibor
Nerazzura
KimNam
Rmcdermott927
Mirdude
dominicg
Derrike
mrcashking
Jhanzo
tekyboy
achow101
WhoCaresCoins
BruceLee007
redhack
ACAB
crossabdd
bornil267645
Josepht
uki
Zorrocoin
sdmathis
Ron~Popeil
poncho32
From Above
waterpile
BitBerau
Minerjoe
skooter
foodstamps
coinyoo
EternalWingsofGod
Velkro
bitbaby
bitsmichel
jonnybravo0311
sj2199
futurebit640
zz11
Sithara007
eerygarden
trior
madmat
Bitcoin Magazine
dothebeats
Gyfts
toinewx
CrapMan
hellyeah
Valanor
Rampton
btc-facebook
vipgelsi
1Referee
Kimochii
RussianRaibow
HardForkComing
bri912678
onlinepro
cryptworld
Driv3n
togesix
GermanGiant
dezoel
danstanit
owlcatz
Trouble821
dougg
Gervais
picolo
bitkilo
traderbit
xingming
KaChingCoinDev
foxkyu
paradoxal420
Shindo1988
Jr65
najzenmajsen
RocketSingh
SpanishSoldier
dearbesz
catchcoin
shdvb
Johny Depp
TigerMart
Zz
Nas
shulio
cogabonito
ObscureBean
shadowmoon
mkc
Honeybooboo
Whitehouse
robmob
Muhammed Zakir
RealMalatesta
BitcoinNewbie15
mmmaybe
spud21
maku
raven7886
ashour
Fiiasco
kanazawa
Joca97
Yakamoto
Kprawn
jamesl22
HI-TEC99
lite
worhiper_-_
PryptoMontreal
mattiadeabtc
micky123
Dxuz
E-C.Guru
Balls
CohibAA
DogecoinMachine
Ludi
wikenpp
subercoin
Havelivi
s1ng
Panadacoin
mr angry
noobtrader
ragi
evanito
chennan
ezimedia
shiryu
hua_hui
ajun96
extrabyte
ivanst776
Umer
SOAD
numanoid
chennuan
misterycoins
isvicre
ingiltere
designerusa
winguard
Krang
izanagi narukami
Daniel91
alistar
seoincorporation
ranochigo
freebitcoins4u
jayce
Silly Money
Dr. Pepper
Professor Plums
Yeezus
Febo
Finchy
tatu
Shattered
absy
lissandra
malphite
malzahar
Miss Fortune
Nunu
Olaf
ThomasCrowne
AccountTrader
svein
alloffmyhate
elizabethcrypto
cryptoknight84
kepo07
European Central Bank
blumangroup
thompete
faince222
bitllionaire
qiwoman2
polynesia
bajing
Sharma
mexxer-2
paythrough_team
EXtremeAEX
bit1
sherbyspark
kevin1234a
nagabeler
keyscore44
xcapator
jjacob
syahrere
megamore
Fishbones78
pureelite
acquafredda
caga
Vortex20000
yampi
nextblast
Thekool1s
Mickeyb
botany
b-trading
srgkrgkj
ShetKid
novacn
stepmike
xuan87
michietn94
gbooz
Cryptonitex
Impros88
CryptoTrout
superhero
manwithat
sethminer14
antshares
virtualx
BanksWorstFear
Q7
kolloh
irfan_pak10
JLynn171
enhu
Bitcoinexp
wlefever
Possum577
tmfp
resya
thefalleng2
fitraok09
daddybios
Gronthaing
Dread Pirate Roberts
chronicsky
finlon
orryde
louise123
l8nit3
tolikkk
Outlander
egajuarsa
poisenrang
MF Doom
lili song
onlyyou
CoinFoxs
deluxeCITY
okae
AnswerQuestion
RedhatCAT
fonenumba
98problems
confirmation120
doggieTattoo
needFREElunch
Inotanewbie
thriftshopping
GrandmaJean
Rum152
christycalhoun
letyouearn
Dudeperfect
galdur
panju1
ZeroGee
pitham1
ETFbitcoin
coinableS
IDKwhatimdoing
BTCevo
josef2000
Equinoxx
onewiseguy
adidas
BitcoinCitizen86403
bitbunnny
Assad
Aemon
White sugar
Karpeles
PYramid Head
Unbelive
mllenios
twister
Stargazer
Shibashi Dogemoto
Eric Cartman
cr7
rikfredsy
brendanjhwu
Harry Hood
wakka622
krigger
spirit of btc
lister storm
ikydesu
bitbollo
askcoin2
Winner
TriggerX
shinjo
9kv
melisande
alwinlinzee
noel57
bitrev
saturn643
irfan01
tommypug
btckold24
cctvnomad
Jybrael
Ume
sakira
tilray
Chuckee
Btcvilla
expert4knowledge
daniahya
Vhawk23
shad_90
Superhitech
hangar18
larsson
vero
everaja
zazarb
philiveyjr
Undermood
elite3000
grandFX
klf
bytezero
Josef27
jt byte
bobc1994
nonbody
prodigy8
speedy1987
fkvidar
bill gator
interbtc
Kevin77
tidus1097
Tlee88
BigGameCAsino
foxbitcoin
funkydog
mlferro
roadbits
bitcollins85
minerbit hill
smith coins
jones techbit
btcjoin14
bitcoin revo
DiscoverCebu
kenbytes
Miracal
OrientA
mark coins
dznuts85
HWoodrow
RitzBitzz
AllTheBitz
MinerHQ
khalized
RustyNomad
iCan
ronaldo40
steven.G999
dinda22
doublemore
Pab
wildan88
pokerowned
Grand_Voyageur
Kakmakr
SamTsuedo
Butoeskor
The Bad Guy
SmartIphone
real789
BTCish
finnile
AltcoinInvestor
OmegaStarScream
BAGOBO
Glucose
bitcoinwilldie
cheekychap
Medow
Ankara
llanillo
lol3c
el kaka22
Moneroman88
arvindr
camelson
ShrykeZ
yenzae0215
muhrohmat
calci
bitjoin
safari88
andycarrol
sun64986161
reyhiesa
noma
bitcoindiediedie
hermanhs09
pooya87
LFC_Bitcoin
Triple
LordSonjai
edmonddantes
cryptoforcause
rivoke
AtheistAKASaneBrain
BillyBobZorton
thejaytiesto
manselr
neoneros
oblivi
pereira4
knowhow
neurotypical
Exther2
cellard
Mewtwo
HeroCat
dhimasnk
Parazonium
lahm-44
withche.07
ZACHM
enryk
DropboxSeller
BitMos
Donnieg
thunderdude
SilasVi
dragonlord123
UnunoctiumTesticles
Snipe85
dsly
Patatas
lolled
leen93
BitcoinzB
Cyaren
justspare
Kozlov
sakinaka
Yoshi24517
Berau
Linuld
stallion
Falconer
tarsua
secone
BlackMachine
zggfb
Denker
bhokor
Herbert2020
kusumadewi
StoreBit
Oscoda
Cloverdale
meren
BillyBones
bitnanigans
MakingMoneyHoney
traktorista
ladybitcoin
Enzyme
oni.saori
ausbit
Bitcoin Explorer
romjpn
giustone
cohnhead
chri521
Bitcoin_BOy$
hasiramasenju
Clint
machinek20
jokucoin
twicezeroiszero
stingers
darkangel11
eyeknock
Racey
julian071
flyingplows
Digit-0
Baghead
Erkallys
armour
Monnt
KokiFurihata
intrader
randy8777
JackRipper
7788bitcoin
Erza
ezeminer
lady Royal
bitcoinmasterlord
Jeremycoin
Abiky
uname
Rude Boy
rsky
madonnino
erwin45hacked
xdrpx
Small
ChrisPop
Dimitri1
sandy47bt
kampretkabur
GratefulCoin
MAsterV
mrsalve
vafelcz
jokerboy
Muuurrrrica!
bct-user
bit3000
lenok
CasioK
@YoeN
yoloer808
Nahl
Halfender
Betwrong
digicoinuser
BTCBLOGGER
Nauro
Pursuer
SargeR33
rozee
faeyza
mocacinno
mizna
asmal
Marcy
choZin
Miftach
tafflesnout
lexuz
iqlimasyadiqa
masterzino
tyrexs
Arnab biswas
cazkooo
Hello Im Me
oxiyusuf
drbrock
adoell
abonarea
newcripto
Lutzow
Pollak
DLCseller
katerniko1
iqbal14st
Sarthak
dimox
micromen
bimasena25
lottery248
Coin-Analytics
rexxarofmoknathal
joclixx
Phbaby
joinal
thefaucetrunner
Wei H
voephilisI
realchlorum
tonycamp
DimensionZ
Jamil.Kamil
TrackCoin
hunkey600
buddu
hendra147
Luqman
gilangIDR
aubert
n3o111
BTCBinary
butcherboss
rio3232
godlyitems
gugel8989
Passprot
bitcoinjesus2.0
crytoboost
GreenStox
michinzx
player514
Bitcoin_Delivery
Miyslovenic
Pro Gamers
scriptman
roldenro
Landplop
Akbarkoe
victoryboy
UserVVIP
leowonderful
~Bitcoin~
jtalk
bithasher
longbob72
fulgdenea
goldkey0070
plost24
cokkapaga
rally
raskolnberg
Tauja
reefsea
frankmb
shadobitz
cavaliersrus
mhanbostanci
zerorabbit23
Gisado
BITCOINERSEJATI
Brimskie
bering
deadpoolx
knolix
nasituygun
XinXan
NicosKaralis
Lies
KaliLinux
Kyle1836
maxhor
radhwane
onurakkas
temroa
lenoli
Lituation
vishwaratna
Mikestang
unholycactus
Digitalbitcoin
Bitinity
OrangeSeller
jangloos
leps
BumbleBeeTC
bandana
Mehek
bitcoinmar
Vaskiy
Kaneki
dollarneed
bones261
BeGoods
ashfaq
adzino
Raimonn
PenguinFire
Christyfrazier
densuj
tribefan89
Compa
bittamak
BTCLovingDude
girlbtc.com
talkbitcoin
ajrah
dre1982
Joint Force
harizen
X-ray
hanomnom
Astargath
GannickusX
Bardman
LoyceV
fullypak
ubitcoin
jerowacik
rizkyhiw
futureofbitcoin
xiionqz
onemorexmr
actmyname
BlackTradeCapital
xyzabc
Rizky Aditya
Bayuu
thinkinger
Chabacano
ziomar
political1907
The Last Choice
jmurjeff
jorgelugra
Pbitcoin
addy boy
rinhunter
BurgerKill
janggernaut
ianbelada2
dotajhay
theconnellschicken
Nowi
ahmedjamal1998
LiberOptions
btcsnatcher
cryptojumper
dr1wealth
cjrosero
stripes89
teddybu
planetroving
Suleiman the Magnificent
freeyourmind
birdive
tiakenic
AllInCrypto
rikudou
r1f696
syuhide
The Pharmacist
FruitsBasket
dHe_zHiq
Fiiasco-Exalt
salex8216
xhoneyael
winspiral
Bitcoininspace
emberbekas
ipbo
devil11
Dotakels
aakashsangwan
blackmachinegun
RealPhotoshoper
Cinnob0n
skierchewing
Real14Hero
Dr. Liwsey
Casey89
Nameless Coin
dedmax
Ceizer54
agustina2
bitgolden
jtipt
NoRespect
wotsit
brokenfate
afriezalie
PAKYU
Boosterious
toodamntired
tom555
siwakotisaurav
Sturgeon
Bought
Funny
khawaja07
Graphics
moppang
helloeverybody
elyas772
Salman Anjum
MTBTT
BTT
MyBTT
Greentree
Windpower
EdenHazard
Get-Paid.com
shinratensei_
doomedforever
StevenLiang
RealBitcoin
liuka
ClamCoin
Sambu
PremiumCodeX
DarkStar_
Kemben
Scamc0p
Jasad
Zeroxal
yoona
OBAViJEST
mishra1994
junder
goldcoinminer
wxa7115
meganburke
elizabethqueen
LsHallo
mallard
DavieT1337
josephno1
EarnBtcFaucet
AcidDemo
Skunk Fu
Relex
UnknownUsername
AncilVTwo
HarryKPeters
aeno19
ummina
VPScreator
thebigtalk
xmaxbit
scumbag
Altynbekova
Roboabhishek
bitcoinuser48
tommorisonwebdesign
bitbabba
miki77miki
lolxxxx
jacee
Redones
Buttknuckle
hardtime
altcoinhosting
Sourgummies
ANON.PURGED
ccminer.cf
jaydipmodhwadia
slowlori-x
Scream
Verify
teddy5145
ReignOfiLondon
Amadues
mcfom
Digital_Lord
rishabh6115
FaucetWorld
hasmukhh
limar
Andrelvogue
zecexe
maheshmahi
Hellacopter
ANdr0id
BitcoinHunt3r
tennozer
hasmukhrawal
DaddyMonsi
AMR008
mahi4ever
maokoto
ilyasilyaso
Scaccomatt0
JeWay
ridery99
Metadextrous
Pips
BlackPanda
upsidedown75
Lazada
Dalord1
hakanbalta577
Lutpin
Revelation Machine
sipredrica
lastuser
sempak
Emerge
Cearea11
vaporware asset wizard
SFR10
yurekaa
Deuceisgood
Dire
nekochan05
Babayega31
ShamrockHannah
Cryptoblock
horace0812
diodio5
ygsmaguduru
Decoded
chaser15
Rago
maydna
lama-hunter
benawesome100
TeraBite
pigzone
kama
BitMaxz
CrimBit
InvoKing
SirLancelot
BlueStackz
JumperX
PizzaBTC
abody1233
xht
goinmerry
asa.convex
SushiNoTomato
Next BillGates
cjmoles
PokerFace3
amacar2
DavieT 1337
onlineportal
danherbias07
Wapinter
Brad Harrison
BTC Tipster
jmintuck02
Andy4.4
Za1n
equator
Pk880058
Sniper44
zero01
the juggler
Genesys
rio3233
novadragon
flock123
Saanjeev
Blithe
Ayoko
USB-S
makcik
Gildarts
richardsNY
oscarnet
Lucius
speaktome
raaajlucky
Alaki
Kotone
Naoko
XEPBAM
knightkon
lolnapp
Kayla
Tavos
Himea
zaheersemy
deise
TrueBeliever
EurGold
ralle14
Coins168
azeminjo09
JarBinks
btcgrabber
faridkifly
g1974ak
neochiny
Saruman
Cereberus
btcdealer
ironbit
x13
barsbars
mamafii
killerjoegreece
pinball8
sirohige
bbc.reporter
kevinjulio
ShowOff
Shinpako09
Jorge320
LuckyYOU
tounsi7orr
Hirose UK
a7mos
tech_solutions
shanerc563
c4s7or
tmltd
crairezx20
uniton
smartkiller
mmmtr
jack1111
GriffinHeart
relq
CheapSerials
Nizam ibrahim.P.N
Lenore
MbccompanyX
BTC LOVER
Looncan
Arcteryx
Santoso
BitcoinBlackjack
Roselyn
YuginKadoya
mobnepal
callynyan
butragenjo
ThunderThomas
CryptoBjorn
babylon99
LadangGalau
HardcoreSuperstar
Arrakeen
bapparabi
jackg
vengeful
no-life
rex13hk
BossMacko
guddu raj
iCeSaiah
Dewi Aries
yakelbtc
shubhankardas
point0
smho_16
Pratip Guin
yolanda222
syndria
Laila10
RobFre
minionsgelato
MasoVa
Shubhankar-01
asad777
pjsonowal
coinzat
Straux
CoinThug
Beraturker
npredtorch
AtteJ
tobacco123
coin_gambler
universe_
rkandrades
LTU_btc
alone bird
quadriple7
makingwin1
takingthis4
busybee7
bitraine
phishead
betohell
teemus
Everybitbit
biggbox
2legit2
buyinbtc
rekinthis
pearnapple
trickshot22
iwasneverhere
mitko17
Yerm
bitcoinboy12
sinaninkisi
bikoBoy
Jayshree85
mj2121989
Samdo
susila_bai
snipie
Sir_lagsalot
andyste
vlom
acroman08
btvGainer
nejibens
pocarime32
adibe
23dzmaz
davincicode666
MONKEYJUNK
saladin7000
zivone
swogerino
onlinedragon
SPQRCoin
btcdevil
langedwig
zencomp
bittrojan
BBee
Harpua
Sled
Nevis
Miiike
CanIHazBitcoin777
BurstIncomeAsset
Doms
rivera
bitart
arcanaaerobics
daringdiscovered
croutonhexagon
setupbounds
ardentvolcanoes
wintermeasures
chineseprancing
marbleregional
sobsitesearch
greatr
useless4
ontrackk
funbarrel
potatopower
purebitco
jhenfelipe
frendsento
BlockEye
airsounds
fireball4
angryswamp
pilscoop
The_prodigy
akogwapo14
skysblu
dragunfly
ttargett
rickbig41
newbitcoins
justbitcoins
recklessrager
twerdefnce
skylighters
shugareward
lavapits
iv4n
grim007
South Park
andesite
macedoniantable
neonshium
idyu
jonhotman
CPULoyal
Indrawan77
newcoins1978
MR.Seller
Slowturtleinc
yanka50
margarete11
DeathAngel
StarofBTC
Newcoins2020
cpfreeplz
Kartikay
Saksham
jak3
krishna1
rickadone
jakelyson
dragonusa9
x_Molotov
ATguy
SANALIU
barbara44
bileq
TrueHari
lightenx
2pak
tommy05
yenxz
artows21
mtnsaa
TheGodFather
bigs21024
noel2123
cancerbola
KIMMY91
darewaller
virtualkeybuyer
gmsinan
stiffbud
LitecoinFaucet
chichidori
TGD
kydranel
elmar01
TryNinja
prtty2gal2
Lucas*
tbterryboy
FrilledShark
nakedbitcoins
redsun114
gtglener
jostorres
super5star
jonatuzc
garmerys
katrimans
richkellj
ricardobs
kyrios_
katiecbell
choppork
armadilo
richmcrich
sachung
john2231
socks435
buxlover
nichu
altcoin_trader
WizKhalifa
kryptqnick
justdimin
Crypto_Boost
Aman41126
ezak
BitcoinHodler
wadii33
autumnraynefyr
Joel_Jantsen
Videodrome
crabwrangler
hawkins
Blue_Tiger73
RKing
JanpriX
Dr.Osh
155UE
Magnesium Coin
kassadin5
ultimatesky
BiTZeD
Zonnk
HostSurf
Technologeek
Red-Apple
MaxTax
tn211
Hashminers
anthonycamp
bitcoin-hunter
Farma
BSM
XERES
wibuindon
bearex
delliaerd
paka
bob123
eddie13
target
PuraPuraBego
shamati
gokselgok
kheein
kevin go
teilwalL05
error08
CoinHopper
mynameisdon
bitcoinear
partysaurus
Zaun
ice18
Ulloa
Skaven
Cuidler
Piltover
anonymousx
SAMKUSH
ad2046
jakals
niallo27
Mr Bets
morantis
node.jps
fnv74
DOGE12321
bitcoinhopper
Altcoinsupporter
FabioDelcatto
BitsandBites
GermanFoobla
NordicRanger
LarryHocks
Lokfar
NewInCryptoCurrency
Icathia
RobinHoodster
Altcoinmoney
cdmacrunk
defaultking
Iceborn
AsaroUk
DashCoinDark
Sandroxa
BombayChicken
ElpadroBitcoin
JeanMcCoy
Chrismeister
DavidoAlto
OshiMike
AlexBits
batibot
rorona_zoro
sartorpc
WENGER
@prashant
i m possible
vilain
issho
Hariom
Mr.grin
NETFix
copperhorse111
cointtoo
ashly
TipZ
pogress
electronicash
Blue_Panda73
Posum578
Jambolb2
Jimbola3
freedomgo
ultrloa
zend7
posternat
mirakal
hubballi
Strongkored
Blind Legs Parker
italianobitcoin
maudevang
Galiatram
CoinsRoyal
InsideBjorn
Emersonnets
Adrorecia
Dwelach
Erzatium
Epicnicity
Adrayrd
Ubertroco
filipwx
elDano
OrangeII
jethrorn99
Glorantq
flagpara
Adaleon
magemist
bctmke
angaper
megatron1337
West man
ebookscreator
Aceanyth
Alauria
Lionidas
Nomad88
GamingBro
virasog
RobbieRoor
number2
Ryananda
qWark
madwica
sanadas
dunfida
mastica
BellaBitBit
rienelber
lolgato
Moneyburner
Chris!
Book672
Fredomago
JITENDERPAR3
Palodar
Kolder
Pamadar
Rostadom
btctube
SvenBomvolen
HabBear
milewilda
molsewid
Zadicar
Mastsetad
Angell
apriloni
virusasog
satdas
stadus
vasrasus
asriloni
satmas
Anemed
Doamader
abhishek.g
Docnaster
SuperCoinGuy
sahliano
bjbear123
Viyamore
Most
Xenophoto
Zooplus
Gloober
Xexen4
Taratoor
KodesCrew
tekno
diegz
daarul50
arthurminton
shintosai
leonix007
Fatanut
King tyga
Hatuferu
Etoiliste
airezx20
Teraboy
FerrariF50
Backside walkaround
ezehy2014
Tantlizbat
jimtrinidad
Ultrafinery
illerif
btcprospecter
hero1111
sbtctalk
bamboylee
Kepler510
BTCdoctor
Coin0fMisery
DrLove2048
Tyrantt
DomainMagnate
Foref1982
Fourge
Dite1989
znickelbackz
kacang
Akupuniard
BitHodler
strayanbit
Universat
captain_jack
Script3d
senyorito123
coinstatic
Natlind
Oralmat
Qunenin
avikz
fortunecrypto
capedbaldy
mrcash02
Caladonian
Daffadile
Seansky
genos
mobilestrike
davis196
Edwardard
Vikingr
Golftech
Samanthana
Maesters1-
severaldetails
Cresciuanto
guoyu78
Capradina
Labumi
Colt22
novemberwoah
FLoving
shirackjs
quintiilieo
mafgwaf@gmail.com
Penguen
veles7
abugseuf
DonMarco
youhgt2
LLec
Yutikas_11920
Hide_ip112
Anon_7716
Sidas_Crew669
kollo99
Oilacris
mu77aL
clickerz
DomesticTrader
alfaboy23
lolgato1
Aamir1
Rotator
MingLee
carlfebz2
wazzap
Bestwishes745
SilverPunk
apoorvlathey
squatz1
elobizph
letyouearn2
Youresioure
btcltccoins
poptok1
Sponsoredby15
Positid
RoommateAgreement
sallymeeh27
Nandiwal
Xester
BitcoinSupremo
arwin100
Carlsen
bestluck
bitcoin110011
KingdomHearts
Bitcotalk
Bitcoinsummoner
Blitzboy
jjoorriissjjuuhh
Mozdalifa17
prabowo96
Prettygirl01315
bitcoin730
Jemzx00
Superways
PacePay
Superzpay
YTBitcoin
DoublerHunter
bL4nkcode
drwtsn32
Chennai
CroSany
PsursV
isen
Enotche
bitdoger
Conus
outatime1
bohokor
ImnotOctopus
Dormund
ImHacked
thend1949
Mumbeeptind1963
Achargeturry78
Nowl1935
Barbut
SanaButt
rababo
Osarman
MFahad
noormcs5
Ewinsane
salmanahmedone
BitcoinPC
mace15
arseaboy
akamit
Slow death
sulendra12
bhadz
Ai7xpressTV
marlboroza
mrayazgul
BitcoinsGreat
ripplehd
bitdumper
cryptoheadd
Vinz24
ASHLIUSZ
Woshib
richjohn
defined
MGM
Leonard2016
Bit1334271
tabas
boyptc
Vhern
killer5
passwordnow
Daneric
akosipepot
CoinSiteDesigner
20kevin20
requester
lakuf
digaran
Sweetbtc
pvaspecialist
Goms
batang_bitcoin
raymond541
HatakeKakashi
hajimasan
eaLiTy
shenkeng
hase0278
haankoammu
springgers
doomistake
marleybobthedog
2girls
vindicare
Wowcoin
noictib
Darwin02
BALIK
jossiel
Evildrum
Daisy14
Das
sabbirshm
coynedterm
dharkmadder
saiha
Dassi
Gohs
thisappointed
mishra1994u
lienfaye
Endikadija
codehtcmail
bitcoineverything
Jelly0621
Japinat
gandame
Bitcoinbee
pearl11
Vaccinus
skyway1
Mokuton
tiffyroman
Natalim
ghost15
raphma
gabmen
VanDeinsberg12
Cybertron00
NetFreak199
ravens
JeffBrad12
lakisis
Nouelle-Hunter
Robertqueen2
yhansky
mundang
SuckMyToys
Exforgant
J Gambler
chixka000
Superbitzz
TemplarKnightUK
Milkduds
carlisle1
risatrakib
Schuyler
x4
arcathomas
rapazev
hurain
yueno
Noctis Connor
ayesha sadiqa
fatima zuhra
Dora Doll
PeRo
ModGirl
BingoDog
Taki
white.walker
Tanic
Btwwdv
Shiroslullaby
dippididodaday
ethereumhunter
traderethereum
Baby Rage
dearbesz1219
LegendaryMiner
Nivri
rphk
TraderETH
Skarner21
shield132
ruselbd
chen miao
bloodnest
CraigWrightBTC
uquid
cabron
agamasrori
Wind_FURY
lightyard12
bitcoin31
Siyas
Patrick349
warwar
betlord90
ImHash
dihari
Ameer24
mileymatmun
entrepmind23
LiskQH
Wandering Soul~
elena-tur
olyaru
Leprikon
eduaro66
erickkyut
LuckGone100
macartem
niall51
Mersedes
PanZerrr
sourris01
Prohodimec
albrots
ekaterina77
ZlaiaZaia
Antoshka
TicTacTic
Perle
Jonar21
Aomine~
antonioa
Oppolee
Gilf
shamzblueworld
PhilPrime
BitFinnese
SONG GEET
Spirit2016
BitcoinPanther
kodoll
crockoo
utkarshm
pseexh
phieiph
tracktorr
vantyzz
Rodeo02
pinkpanther03
pratap11
kami143*
SmirnoffVany
ashiqdey
Lordofpotatos
subhiii
bitcoluck
Harlot
th3nolo
darklus123
bravehearth0319
Jeemee
doraemon1
Reid
BicolIsarog
dhampir-D
olubams
Forbiddenone
Senor.Bla
TheUltraElite
ChronoLite
malikusama
ironm@n
canah17
sandaq
lanslans
szachta
CloudStrife
d@nte
mrkevio
Cuhua-hua
soros017
Carmen_Sandiego
nindie
ToucheCoin
Rahar02
drakker
abayan
xJuturna
RichDaniel
tigerclub
Johnyloco
bitcointank
myferrari
PaulPogba8
nowclever
mexicotaco
yhlsqj
dc1a0
jacafbiz
kidoseagle0312
digaran2
jvper
jonpande
anonbit992
daneranon89
Luke2939
jonahmarieaton101
SaShiRaJaVu
royalfestus
karmakeddon
Clement Kaliyar
secdark
AicecreaME
BitcoinExpart
BitcoinMarshal
Haptthri
TheSnow
ELITENERGYBIT

Looks like Mr. electronicash and Mr. shinratensei_ are friends?
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:48:26 AM

Not true.Check out ICONOMI, Antshares, Komodo etc threads and you will realize they all created newbies accounts for their projects.Need I say they were all succefull ICOs?

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:55:44 AM

Despite the negativity here the amount raised is climbing. Nearly 100 BTC now, which is more than I was expecting at this stage after seeing the slow start.

I'd really love to see this thing turned into a successful product.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: