Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:01:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust not defined ??  (Read 318 times)
apoorvlathey (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 12:30:46 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 01:10:50 PM by apoorvlathey

I was browsing the forum and stumbled upon this user : validium(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=306312)
The trust rating showed the following :

Why is this so ?

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 01:27:26 PM

I was browsing the forum and stumbled upon this user : validium(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=306312)
The trust rating showed the following :

Why is this so ?
Not sure why it is showing ??.? but I'm sure it is because he received a negative feedback from shorena.
Anyway, this is how you the trust si defined:
The first number is the user's trust score calculated based on how consistently they've received positive feedback. Probably no one will get a score above 0 until the system has been around for at least a month. The second number is the number of reported scams. The third number increases with the number of positive reports, as does the fourth number in parenthesis, though the fourth number is more resistant to abuse. This text changes color depending on the score. Users with a negative score (attainable through scamming) get a red warning attached to their posts.
jabaguru

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:32:09 PM

It's because he received negative trusted from one person and positive trust from another persons. So, it's a bit undefined...
Who is right, who is wrong?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 08:24:30 AM

It's because he received negative trusted from one person and positive trust from another persons. So, it's a bit undefined...
Who is right, who is wrong?

This. The account has an overal positive rating, but due to my rating left as a warning it appears as this organge rating somewhere between red and green. IIRC this was implemented so a single negative rating could be used as a warning on a trusted account regardless of the previous standing.

Since MZ repaid the loan, I removed the rating. Thanks for bringing this up, I had forgotten about it.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: