Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which incoming ICO to invest our BTC into?  (Read 2457 times)
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:42:08 PM

My three picks are Incent, Wings and Vdice.

Incent: because the concept is great and seems to be the one leading that idea from the decentralising angle, most people seems not to get the concept because if not the normal blockchain/ smart contract cliche

Wings: To me these guys seems to focus on the real development when compare to the Slockit DAO where their developers turned celebrity and lose the main plot. One day someone will get the DAO concept right and I think Wings team have a chance of doing so.

Vdice: Gambing is a big industry and Bitcoin has stolen part of the market, I think Vdice can create a niche for itself on Ethereum platform and what is luring me is the reward to investors
I agree with you regarding INCENT and WINGS and have to add KOMODO, cause it's Zcash+ or Zcash 2.0 Smiley

Have to take a closer look at Vdice now Cool

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:39:39 PM

My three picks are Incent, Wings and Vdice.

Incent: because the concept is great and seems to be the one leading that idea from the decentralising angle, most people seems not to get the concept because if not the normal blockchain/ smart contract cliche

Wings: To me these guys seems to focus on the real development when compare to the Slockit DAO where their developers turned celebrity and lose the main plot. One day someone will get the DAO concept right and I think Wings team have a chance of doing so.

Vdice: Gambing is a big industry and Bitcoin has stolen part of the market, I think Vdice can create a niche for itself on Ethereum platform and what is luring me is the reward to investors
I agree with you regarding INCENT and WINGS and have to add KOMODO, cause it's Zcash+ or Zcash 2.0 Smiley

Have to take a closer look at Vdice now Cool

You should consider BASH - Luckchain than Vdice. Vdice does resemble to how LIR works which had scammed BTC to its investors. BASH is different because its currently working, people are already playing  in the platform and now also hold ICO on Yobit and C-CEX.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

legdunes

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:55:48 PM

Personally I wouldn't invest in any ICO, pure gambling, steady gains with BTC is just fine.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:05:54 PM

Personally I wouldn't invest in any ICO, pure gambling, steady gains with BTC is just fine.
You don't have to invest, you will pretty much be fine with your BTC stash. But the thing is with successful ICO projects you can become even richer, even faster.
There is always a risk involved - but we have to remember that Ethereum, Waves, Augur, Lisk was released as ICO.

Same with The Dao - which was the most successful ICO crowdsale ever with over $168 million USD gathered, but we know what happened later.

tl'dr Want to earn fast buck? Invest in ICO. You want to play safe? Stay and watch, no one is forcing you to put your money on the line.
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 08:09:58 PM

After the ICONOMI, i feel like there's no better project these days which we can look forward to in the future except these coins that aren't really making a huge difference to the existing ones. So among the existing ICOs today which did you put your money to?

I would recommend investing in ICONOMI tokens (ICN - It's a Ethereum blockchain based token). ICO finished a few days ago but the price isn 't different much from ICO price. It doesn't mean that you won't be making any profit. Tokens is basically 100% control over the platform (It means you are a shareholder of a % of the platform)
When they start ICONOMI.INDEX and ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE (at the end of the year) you will be making profit without even spending any ICN (the more you have the better) as you will be receiving dividends paid in Ethereum ! (that should boost the ICN price too and you could decide whether to sell them or not).
It may look a little bit complicated to you but It's easy to understand , just take a look here https://ico.iconomi.net/ (read FAQ and everything) and If you have any questions feel free to ask ASK here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587736.0

I already have about 8k of ICN on my account actually. Invested to it before it launches and got the rest from blog bounty. I am also hoping ICN will really go up to and holders will receive dividends.

If there are no more good ICOs, then ICONOMI will itself fail. ICONOMI is dependent on more good ICOs being available.

Pro tip: Get into "Pre-ICOs". Always be aware if anyone got in before you at a cheaper price. Make sure there's a good reason for that person to be involved. Do they help out and do they have long term vision.

If you want one of the better ICOs check out my ICO. Ethereum is getting pretty bad. I would look at getting into ICOs running off of Synereo. They should be coming out next year. Luckily with the use of a meta-coin and future swap people can crowdfund with an ICO today and then launch the real coin and blockchain next year.

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:09:31 PM

What was iconimi"s ico price anyway? It would be cool if someone makes a list of all ico"s so far,how much was the price during ico and current price.for example: lisk ico price-7.5c-current price-18c. and so on . I think ETH ico price and all time high was 88x  Shocked
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:11:39 AM

What was iconimi"s ico price anyway? It would be cool if someone makes a list of all ico"s so far,how much was the price during ico and current price.for example: lisk ico price-7.5c-current price-18c. and so on . I think ETH ico price and all time high was 88x  Shocked

Is Lisk still doing well? I thought it kind of died off? Good to hear, I suppose. As long as an ICO does well every now and then, dumbasses will continue to funnel money into them.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:15:51 AM

I Would like to recommend DECENT to invest some BTC there..I think we are know about their project..Well i cannot explain about their project.one thing ICO is almost Finished so hurry up to invest there
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:03:45 AM

Im also looking for ICO to invest in. The first ICO that gets
me interests to invest in is ICONOMI. Iconomi really gives
me a profit of btc. And, now my second thought is Incent
to invest in. Hope this ICO will have a good project and
looking forward for great opportunity.
electronicash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 08:10:43 AM

After the ICONOMI, i feel like there's no better project these days which we can look forward to in the future except these coins that aren't really making a huge difference to the existing ones. So among the existing ICOs today which did you put your money to?

I would recommend investing in ICONOMI tokens (ICN - It's a Ethereum blockchain based token). ICO finished a few days ago but the price isn 't different much from ICO price. It doesn't mean that you won't be making any profit. Tokens is basically 100% control over the platform (It means you are a shareholder of a % of the platform)
When they start ICONOMI.INDEX and ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE (at the end of the year) you will be making profit without even spending any ICN (the more you have the better) as you will be receiving dividends paid in Ethereum ! (that should boost the ICN price too and you could decide whether to sell them or not).
It may look a little bit complicated to you but It's easy to understand , just take a look here https://ico.iconomi.net/ (read FAQ and everything) and If you have any questions feel free to ask ASK here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587736.0

I already have about 8k of ICN on my account actually. Invested to it before it launches and got the rest from blog bounty. I am also hoping ICN will really go up to and holders will receive dividends.

If there are no more good ICOs, then ICONOMI will itself fail. ICONOMI is dependent on more good ICOs being available.

Pro tip: Get into "Pre-ICOs". Always be aware if anyone got in before you at a cheaper price. Make sure there's a good reason for that person to be involved. Do they help out and do they have long term vision.

If you want one of the better ICOs check out my ICO. Ethereum is getting pretty bad. I would look at getting into ICOs running off of Synereo. They should be coming out next year. Luckily with the use of a meta-coin and future swap people can crowdfund with an ICO today and then launch the real coin and blockchain next year.

have you ever tried understanding what ICONOMI is?  ICONOMI isn't about ICOs just so you know, its a trading platform for non crypto traders.
its one of the best token so far with the pro dev team. Its the 2017 game changer by the time they release ICNX and ICNP.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:34:32 AM

As far as I know the price of iconomi at ico phase was 20-22k satoshi but people could buy cheaper if they have invested in the early weeks where the bonus were up to 15%.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:04:08 AM

I Would like to recommend DECENT to invest some BTC there..I think we are know about their project..Well i cannot explain about their project.one thing ICO is almost Finished so hurry up to invest there
better to try while the ico still open almost done we cant say what would be the results but looking for positive outcome, good luck
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:27:50 PM

How about investing in ARk ,i want to hear from the experts about it since i have seen many advertisements from their team ,for me ICONOMi ICO was a successful investment for me,but the price at the moment is well below the ICO price but i hope it will rise in future
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: