Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of Banning Bitcoin ?  (Read 10232 times)
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:44:36 PM

By the way, even though I gave my opinion of what would happen if bitcoin were banned (see above),I don't think America will ever ban bitcoin. There are too many businesses that have been created because of bitcoin to ban it. Plus, the US government auctioned off the silk road bitcoins. I don't think they can auction something to the public and then ban it.

They banned PokerStars and other things like that, why they can't ban bitcoin too?

If people are spending USD for bitcoin, for sure they will have a reason to ban.

Let's see who will be the next president.

And if bitcoin was banned in a lot of countries, bitcoin will be dead.

I just don't see how the government would auction bitcoins to the public and then ban it. I know the government does a lot of things that don't make sense, but that would be ironic and would cause a backlash of media attention.

Governments conflict with and change laws all the time,its the reason people will often say the left arm does not know what the right arm is doing. Its easier to write a new law into the book and not look back to correct any oversights like people sitting in jail on pot charges.
May seem like a strong point till you stand back and take in a large segment of history than the current decade. Not being a ass just trying to show that the farther back you reach into history the more you see the repetitive nature of government conflicting with its self and the people.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2979

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 11:36:14 PM

By the way, even though I gave my opinion of what would happen if bitcoin were banned (see above),I don't think America will ever ban bitcoin. There are too many businesses that have been created because of bitcoin to ban it. Plus, the US government auctioned off the silk road bitcoins. I don't think they can auction something to the public and then ban it.

They banned PokerStars and other things like that, why they can't ban bitcoin too?

If people are spending USD for bitcoin, for sure they will have a reason to ban.

I just don't see how the government would auction bitcoins to the public and then ban it. I know the government does a lot of things that don't make sense, but that would be ironic and would cause a backlash of media attention.
I think there is no reason to ban bitcoin instead they will accept it into publicity because bitcoin is business and you know government if there is money involve they will accept it and they are corrupt so the fee would we be high.. but people who are using bitcoin don't want to be involve with government because they want freedom.. this is just my thoughts that they don't want to involve in government..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:49:21 PM

I think there is no reason to ban bitcoin instead they will accept it into publicity because bitcoin is business and you know government if there is money involve they will accept it and they are corrupt so the fee would we be high.. but people who are using bitcoin don't want to be involve with government because they want freedom.. this is just my thoughts that they don't want to involve in government..

Yes, I don't believe those countries will ban Bitcoin, it can be profitable for many people. Only fools bans bitcoin from their countries. Maybe some little and useless dictatorial banana republics can do it, but nothing that will disturb the crypto-currencies economy and businesses. Countries that respect the individual choices of each citizen will continue allowing bitcoins and any other alt coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:18:29 AM

Basically I see a lot of talk about bitcoin being above governing powers but people that state this usually have not been in a country that has stripped basic rights and made people do things they never would have imagined to their own loved ones.
Its easy to state these things when times are good or you trust the governing powers. Try to put your selves in the shoes of those that face far greater punishment and you may see that bitcoin is more fleeting than you are lead to believe.

When people are referring to "governmental powers" they are usually not referring to
an oppressive regime that is torturing and killing their own citizens. In that case, anyone
"caught" using Bitcoin/bitcoin would be effectively "eliminated" as the way to "regulate" its use.

But in normal countries, that is considered illegal and immoral, so your statement does not apply.
Currently, government attempts to "regulate by law" can not be incorporated into the Bitcoin network.

Your "bitcoin is fleeting" comment is pretty naive, since in your scenario Bitcoin/bitcoin use would be
the least of our worries. Western civilization, human rights, justice, and freedom would be over.

Its all different lines of the heavy hand by government. Just because "normal" government uses a slow push,as opposed to the heavy hand does not change the statement. What seems like a plan for the better is often a strip down of more human rights in the long term and does nothing to close the gap on the issue they where doing it for.
Just because people do not talk about the violent nature of governing bodies in some countries does not dismiss the fact that government does not have the interests of the people at hand when they crack down on things like bitcoin. "Normal government is also not as normal as you would like to believe and we are a global forum that draws from all parts of the world.

I do not see my statement about bitcoin being off either,if we enter a turbulent time it is what it is. You can not cast the statement aside because it is more black and white than you prefer. Think you also make a lot of the same points you just take issue with how I say it.

Your original response was in the context of governments that "[make] people do things they never
would have imagined to their own loved ones." and "Try to put your selves in the shoes of those that
face far greater punishment.". Those statements refers to oppressive regimens since it imply bodily
harm that is illegal in most Western Countries, with rights that protect individuals as well as their families.
Interestingly, in most western countries today, the death penalty is outlawed, even for people where there
is video of their murder of another. So in most western countries today, even that is considered "wrong".

In addition, there are many mechanisms that exist in order to "correct" a failure of government that may
become more tyrannical or begin outright violating the laws. For you statement to be true, those nations
would need to be in martial law situations or the outright disbanding of the documents which grant the rights
to those citizens.

Normal governments are governments that are run by their own citizens, as opposed to the military, religious,
dictators, or other "self appointed leaders or council members". These are the types of governments you were
originally referring to, since in those countries it is possible that illegal bitcoin use could lead to "greater
punishments]", then just fining or jail time.

Are you arguing that if Western Counties ban or make bitcoin illegal, they will suspend all known laws and start
having parents beating their children feet with wooden poles and pulling the teeth out of their brother-in-laws heads,
or leaving people in isolation of years in secret prisons, because they transferred a bitcoin to another person.
I don't think so. Your argument refers to non-normal governments.

Lets not fixate on the example I give,since you seem to be having a real hard time with it and its taking you down a discussion I am not attempting to make.

The initial point was directed at the responses you see in this forum where people in Western Countries believe the world runs the same way everywhere.
I pointed out that we are not all fortunate to be born in such areas of the world and that government often does clamp down on people in a manner using violence.
The issue is government control and not that bitcoin users are going to be paraded through the streets,its possible but not as likely as a clamp down in the form of jail sentences or fines.

When we talk about bitcoin we should be thinking in a global term,reason I am saying people need to understand the every day plight of some people in these less privledged countries when they say government can not do this and that. In some of these countries that is exactly what has happened,so its narrow focus to look at this in a Western world only scope.

Besides the example I really do not know what we arguing about.

Then simply:
(1) Please provide a list of examples of the countries you were originally referring to?
       The countries that are less privileged and their governments are subjecting them to bodily harm.
(2) Do you think Bitcoin/bitcoin was designed to outmaneuver and survive in a tyrannical country?
       Or to go further, to outmaneuver and survive in a tyrannical world?

I think when the average bitcoin user says that governments can't ban or make illegal, they are not
using North Korea as their prime global representative in their belief, but most likely a more "normal"
country.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
Milkduds

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:48:21 PM

The problem I am having with this discussion is you are ignoring everything I state and coming back to the same problem you have with my response. I have explained it and you have broaden the parameters and altered what I have said to make more issue. I never used these words "Western Countries,Normal or Democratic" when I made my statement and now you are requesting me to make a list. A list only furthers the issue because you are not able to get around the example or choosing to ignore the rest of the point.

You can easily google inhumane Countries with a background for cracking the whip or history. But the problem is I see the potential for all Countries to go down that route with the growing NWO philosophy that we all need to play under one set of rules. So you have issue with my philosophy I can understand that but I do not understand the need to keep beating a dead horse.
I will mention Russia since it on topic and should be pretty obvious. Will say that the USA also tortures its people but they do it through other Countries on foreign land. But that just opens up a debate that is more politically charged and a tad off topic.

As for the second question:
Do you think Bitcoin/bitcoin was designed to outmaneuver and survive in a tyrannical country?

Tyrannical Country I do see the potential,but a tyrannical world not so much.
I think bitcoin was designed to help break the serfdom of the people to the banks and in doing so free us from government control. That is the short of it but I believe the potential is far less now with so many here that are driven by greed.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:06:27 PM

If bitcoin is banned in all of the major countries, a couple of things could happen. Most likely people will stop mining and bitcoin will become worthless. Another possibility is that there will be a black market that exists outside of the law. A third possibility is that there will be enough miners to keep the system running and at some point in the future, countries will begin to reverse the ban and it would thrive.

Banning will not be happen for bitcoin. May be your account might get banned by moderators. However we do not need this chat at all because bitcoin will not get banned from here.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:10:03 PM

nobody has to ban bitcoin to stifle it. all they have to do is shut off the fiat gateways. that can be done with a few phone calls and threatening letters. what effect would that have? it would instantly make bitcoin useless to most people and turn off any future potential users.

it's a win win for them. they haven't banned anything so they don't look evil and curtailed the vast majority of bitcoin's utility for good. it's already been half done in china. soon they'll go all the way.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:25:25 PM

i have only heard about this many times but have never faced it myself its hard for me to k ow what exactly ots like and i hope i never do experiance that anyway if bitcoin is being band in my country i will still use it like i am doing now just it will rise the difficulties a bit but i will not leave it
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:21:13 PM

The problem I am having with this discussion is you are ignoring everything I state and coming back to the same problem you have with my response. I have explained it and you have broaden the parameters and altered what I have said to make more issue. I never used these words "Western Countries,Normal or Democratic" when I made my statement and now you are requesting me to make a list. A list only furthers the issue because you are not able to get around the example or choosing to ignore the rest of the point.

You can easily google inhumane Countries with a background for cracking the whip or history. But the problem is I see the potential for all Countries to go down that route with the growing NWO philosophy that we all need to play under one set of rules. So you have issue with my philosophy I can understand that but I do not understand the need to keep beating a dead horse.
I will mention Russia since it on topic and should be pretty obvious. Will say that the USA also tortures its people but they do it through other Countries on foreign land. But that just opens up a debate that is more politically charged and a tad off topic.

Do you think Bitcoin/bitcoin was designed to outmaneuver and survive in a tyrannical country?

I think bitcoin was designed to help break the serfdom of the people to the banks and in doing so free us from government control. That is the short of it but I believe the potential is far less now with so many here that are driven by greed.

I'm not making more of an issue, I am only working through your own statement.
If you go onto a forum such as this, and make a comment, it is assumed that you are willing to back
it up or debate the issue, otherwise you are just a sig campaigner participating in the very greed you
are denouncing exists in the bitcoin community with unsupported garbage. (You are debating though).

After some clarification, you are saying that in your belief, there may be no distinction between a
tyrannical country like North Korea, which is murdering its own citizens, or Russia where there are no basic
rights of speech or press, and the leaders assassinate their political rivals, with the USA or other European
Countries which use rendition when interrogating non-citizen enemy combatants. Since that is your belief,
your original statement makes more sense, though I disagree with it. You are essentially arguing that all
governments and countries that exist today are equally guilty of being tyrannical, irrelevant on where
they fall on the scale.

So, when you stated originally: "Try to put your selves in the shoes of those that face far greater punishment
and you may see that bitcoin is more fleeting than you are lead to believe." what context should I understand
that within? The United States Citizens or North Korean Citizens? Both?

Satoshi only attempted to create a independent currency that could function without governmental regulation
within the confides of a world that supports basic human rights, not tyranny. Satoshi didn't create bitcoin to
free the poor and let them be their own bank in a country where there is outright oppression and restrictions.
Bitcoin can never realistically function on any worthy level in States where the government is monitoring and
restricting telecommunication and internet, and physically punish their citizens for any illegal use. So, in a NWO
situation Bitcoin could never survive and in fact can never be designed to do so. In that world, the bitcoin
blockchain and other blockchains will be used to monitor and oppress the people.

My only point was that when the average bitcoin user comments that "it is too hard to ban" or "governments can
never make bitcoin illegal" or "they can't stop bitcoin", they are usually voicing their opinions in countries where
they have the right to make such comments and where bitcoin can be used without "far greater punishment", so
your basis that bitcoin "is more fleeting than you are lead to believe" is only contingent upon the NWO becoming
a reality. But until that time, their simple opinions are currently correct.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:25:01 PM

i have only heard about this many times but have never faced it myself its hard for me to k ow what exactly ots like and i hope i never do experiance that anyway if bitcoin is being band in my country i will still use it like i am doing now just it will rise the difficulties a bit but i will not leave it

I also heard once that bitcoin is banned in Bangladesh... and just like you i wonder if how it would be to see bitcoin getting banned in your country... I don't know if the people living their if knew about bitcoin before getting banned are using it anymore or not...
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:35:14 PM

Governments fear Bitcoin  since they may loose their revenue which they get from taxes.Bitcoin transactions are untraceable.Moreover, banks may force governments to ban Bitcoins as they also loose their income which they get through transactions.I dont think it would create a huge impact on Bitcoin.The world itself is moving towards digitalization.Rather, governments can regulate Bitcoin by certain laws instead of banning it.
plorph (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:47:19 PM

Governments fear Bitcoin  since they may loose their revenue which they get from taxes.Bitcoin transactions are untraceable.Moreover, banks may force governments to ban Bitcoins as they also loose their income which they get through transactions.I dont think it would create a huge impact on Bitcoin.The world itself is moving towards digitalization.Rather, governments can regulate Bitcoin by certain laws instead of banning it.

sorry hate to be a nazi but bitcoin transactions are very traceable, hopefully in the near future we'll have fungibility though

puh-lorph
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:10:46 PM

I too believe any possible ban of bitcoin in my country will not affect myself too significantly. This is probably true as I'm not using bitcoin right now, I'm just into still saving phase. Within this phase, I believe that will not be facing any difficulties due to the any government regulations will not influence bitcoin savings, only it maybe a concern when I start spending it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Milkduds

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:23:40 PM

I'm not making more of an issue, I am only working through your own statement.
If you go onto a forum such as this, and make a comment, it is assumed that you are willing to back
it up or debate the issue, otherwise you are just a sig campaigner participating in the very greed you
are denouncing exists in the bitcoin community with unsupported garbage. (You are debating though).

After some clarification, you are saying that in your belief, there may be no distinction between a
tyrannical country like North Korea, which is murdering its own citizens, or Russia where there are no basic
rights of speech or press, and the leaders assassinate their political rivals, with the USA or other European
Countries which use rendition when interrogating non-citizen enemy combatants. Since that is your belief,
your original statement makes more sense, though I disagree with it. You are essentially arguing that all
governments and countries that exist today are equally guilty of being tyrannical, irrelevant on where
they fall on the scale.

So, when you stated originally: "Try to put your selves in the shoes of those that face far greater punishment
and you may see that bitcoin is more fleeting than you are lead to believe." what context should I understand
that within? The United States Citizens or North Korean Citizens? Both?

Satoshi only attempted to create a independent currency that could function without governmental regulation
within the confides of a world that supports basic human rights, not tyranny. Satoshi didn't create bitcoin to
free the poor and let them be their own bank in a country where there is outright oppression and restrictions.
Bitcoin can never realistically function on any worthy level in States where the government is monitoring and
restricting telecommunication and internet, and physically punish their citizens for any illegal use. So, in a NWO
situation Bitcoin could never survive and in fact can never be designed to do so. In that world, the bitcoin
blockchain and other blockchains will be used to monitor and oppress the people.

My only point was that when the average bitcoin user comments that "it is too hard to ban" or "governments can
never make bitcoin illegal" or "they can't stop bitcoin", they are usually voicing their opinions in countries where
they have the right to make such comments and where bitcoin can be used without "far greater punishment", so
your basis that bitcoin "is more fleeting than you are lead to believe" is only contingent upon the NWO becoming
a reality. But until that time, their simple opinions are currently correct.

The point may come across extreme and its bigger for effect due to reading responses that made me think people where not coming to the table with a full grasp of what could happen. Its like the threads that ponder why a third world Country is not running to bitcoin already! Its like a bias that does not allow people that have never been persecuted in any form to be able to see the glaring issue,being that survival is the main focus. So I made the point bigger to run the view home,sometimes I am unsure as well if I am dealing with sig spammers after reading responses.

I have a view of bitcoin users and it may be biased but I think it holds true like twitter users. White males between 18-35 from middle class families. This may seem like a generalization or a attack but I often find the depth of life experience can be lacking in the responses. Meaning a life that has not fully come to fruit and is still finding its way,nothing wrong with that either. It just offers a less worldly view like the kid that thinks the world is his street.
So with that in mind I sometimes over arc the point to get people to think outside the box more when they talk about bitcoin.
So to answer the question about who I am referencing,it is the North American kid that is riding bitcoin for the thrill of fast cash.

The hope I have for bitcoin is finding a way to run outside the internet or creating our own grid. So they crack down on a section it is instantly fixed in the way the brain compensates for neurons not firing after some brain damage. Not sure if that is a good example or not. Cheesy

Bolded the last part because I was frustrated by our conversation because I did think we felt the same way about this issue.
We agree up to the point that I put on my tinfoil hat and say the NWO is hard at work and active. The trade agreements between multiple countries are
well planned attacks that will fracture Countries. Companies like Google will dictate policy after they have bankrupted the governments from lawsuits.
So it is closer then I would wish and I am the paranoid sort.
You do not like my example and I can understand the view you have on it.
mlbs

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:38:38 PM

yes i agree. The government are threatened to bitcoin since they cannot get the enough revenue from it compared to a fiat. Due to this, a government my ban the use of bitcoins. Unfortunately, it will be a hard challenge for them to ban bitco8n since bitcoin is everywhere. Banning bitcoins means cutting off all the internet connections. So the government may end up puuting bitcoins in regulation than banning it.
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:46:49 PM

Is true the rumor about China baning bitcoin?

Well, rumor or fact we can see the price going down, oh China...
Zosinburg

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:49:00 PM

I think it cannot be banned. It is a commodity there. If they regard it as a currency, that is the same as USD.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:51:05 PM

I think the effects of banning it would be catastrophic to this forum of course. A lot of people depend on bitcoin nowadays to support their studies, businesses and other things that they would do. Transaction with bitcoin is easier than of the normal way (usually by bank transactions) but since bitcoin is yet to be discovered by others, that becomes the limitation of it. IT could affect the way some businesses work, they would really have to make an effort for some payments but I know there are some alternatives to it but not really that safe compared to Bitcoin. Basically these are I think the effects for PEOPLE.

In the economy, I think it won't have that much of a great effect since it's not yet that established (to my knowledge).

But I feel that it won't be banned since it can help innovate the way of payment or living of every person EXCEPT if the Government really interfere.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:53:11 PM

No, Russia has changed the law related BTC. They are now accepting BTC.

This decision proves that banning BTC in a country is not only not possible, but also not a smart decision because the countries that adapt BTC earlier will profit more in the future. BTC is a possibility. If you ban it, it still remains a possibility, you just lock yourself out from the game.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:53:42 PM

No, they want to impose curbs. Set a maximum limit of money in Bitcoins that can leave the country in transactions.

Surely some state-owned power will be put on it, but they won't ban Bitcoin from the country. Government fears because many people are using this currency to cheat country fees, taxes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print