Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only?  (Read 19478 times)
boriss3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:13:25 PM

I guess, the idea of utilizing 1 international forex will create equality for all nation.  We will crack racial discrimination via that but of course, it will bring a wonderful affect to our global economy and numerous men and women may not easily accept it.  Domestic employees do not need to work away from their family and adore types because they will earn the identical worth of cash even they operate on their possess international locations.  If the bitcoin promotes the thought to become international currency, the assistance of all governments are important to do so.  It is quite impossible proper now, but I am still hoping that someday, it will come about.
margrettco62

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:38:53 PM

Each country has a very specific set of needs. Some may want to grow more. Some less. Using money and the rate it is printed, the amount of money you get from saving, and other things are ways different countries can help control their own growth. It is also why the euro is fucktarded. If we switched to one currency there would be less options to help with slowing or increasing the rate of growth and the world economy would collapse.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:03:31 PM

[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy

It is hard to imagine and explain that every country has similar currency with the other countries. If there is no economic differences between countries, it may be happened you said. In addition it may be good for poor countries. The disparity of countries income may be decreased. Also economic wars may be decreased. After that all nations may speak one language.  Roll Eyes

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:40:29 AM

This is a good idea, with one currency of course there is no significant price difference, we will get the price of 1 kg of apples in south africa the same price as in Thailand, I agree with the idea of one world one currency.
This is really a very good idea. I must say that if this thing happens that all the people living anywhere in the world use only one currency, then this going to be the best thing one have ever seen in his life. This will solve all our problems and we will not have any worry of changing one currency into another or keeping different currencies in our pocket while travelling across the globe.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:15:13 AM

What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy

I think it will give more ease to people because if we only use one currency then the understanding of every business transaction or any regular transaction for that matter will be easily done. Plus, we get to travel around the world without worrying or computing if we have enough money or not.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:45:00 AM

In my own opinion, I think that life will be easier to live since everything will be equal. When the time comes that this mentality will be implemented to the entire country then it will be very hard for other countries to migrate the currency to one another because there is a lot of fiat that is generated yearly and it is not simple to change it immediately.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:00:48 AM

I think this is a very good idea and should be applied soon, I hope that with one currency then there is no poverty and wealth can be spread more equitable and there is no longer a very high economic gap..

TIME
TO
SLEEP
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:58:28 AM

Although the possibility is always there but seems to take time for its realization because of course not all state governments agree with such an idea and I think it is too early to think about it. Because we know the development of bitcoin may still be the development stage.
and I'm also not sure if it will be a solution to the country's weak economic recovery.
Wysus

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:28:26 AM

Almost everyone says that one world currency is bad because of diffrent economic situation in different countries, but I disagree. The problem is situated in the modern monetary policy.  Hypothetically, the Asymmetric Monetary System based on a blockchain can solve this problem. If you are interested, visit this this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2311598
nlhuy0905

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:07:25 AM

It is impossible to have one currency for all countries. The winner will be the one who controls the currency. Very often to heat up the economy using monetary emission. How can this be achieved if other countries are not profitable.
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:45:25 AM

I think this is a very good idea and should be applied soon, I hope that with one currency then there is no poverty and wealth can be spread more equitable and there is no longer a very high economic gap..
There is much alternative and individuals are willing bitcoin to end up plainly a world just a single cash on the grounds that bitcoin can breath life into satisfaction while different monetary forms are simply making wars and government issues while bitcoin have never made something to that effect.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

If we will use one currency only then wherever you go then it doesn't need to exchange your money to their native fiat because we all have one currency and that is the biggest advantage or benefit that we might get from using one currency only but it is very impossible if we will try to make it happen.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:27:22 PM

If we will use one currency only then wherever you go then it doesn't need to exchange your money to their native fiat because we all have one currency and that is the biggest advantage or benefit that we might get from using one currency only but it is very impossible if we will try to make it happen.
Yeah the advantages of one currency is we have no boundary meaning everywhere in the world you can use
It but  I don't If the government will allow becsuse it will take control specially in terms of taxation.

Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:55:38 PM

I think, a world where there is only one currency is gonna be a much better world, you can use your money anywhere in the world with the same value, thats just nice, to go around the world touring without thinking of the current exchange rate. This is gonna make our world a more convenient world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:16:11 PM

One currency in all over the world, I think will be a big problem because one reason of it the corruption this way to some country to be corrupt and will be the cause and I think in each country cause their economy what will be happened to the country have a low economy they don’t have a source of income because some county depend on OFW and import goods.
Oldhinien

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:18:22 PM

It will be non-profitable for the big guys above us and i think that is why there is still not one currency because they can not make profit of that and we are not doing something about it because we already live where it is normal to have more than one currency.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

if you use only one currency then you can not take advantage of opportunities that exist when other coins experience price increases, if only playing in 1 coin alone it will make your assets stuck there.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:45:19 PM

We use one currency, we know that there are many advantages and disadvantages using one currency, the one advantage I think that life will be normal and their no boundaries at all, but in disadvantages of the one currency will be effect the government and also the society, and many more advantages and disadvantages God know what is right to be happen to the world.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:47:09 PM

I think the countries which have good life standarts don't like the ''one currency'' idea. Many balances on the world have been established on the superiorities of the currencies and I think that situation will not change in the future.
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:58:39 PM

I believe not. It will be good for all of us since we have uniformity. Though, we need to adjust every value of the countries products that way the economy of all the countries will not fluctuate.

You understand that it will be easier for corrupt people, who unfortunately sits in powerful positions, to hold everyone in the neck.  It's going to be good if we have honest people at the top.of the heirarchy but the way it stands, having a single currency may very well be used for personal gains by a few people
It is right and the need of the time is the fast time where a lot of the people are having the bad mind and they want to make the value of the bitcoin go more high, it is very important to have the honest and the good people in the bitcoin because with then the bitcoin value is increasing and the bitcoin will give you the huge price and the true price often bitcoin I love to use the bitcoin and then to sell my bitcoin at the high price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: