Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only?  (Read 19477 times)
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:26:07 AM

[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy

We cannot use one currency only because one of the factor why some economic country is good is because of exchange their currency in market. There will be a economic breakdown if this happens and it might get into worse. In our country dollars is powerful than our currency. So if our country use one currency only USA will not allow that and our economic will fall down because we're not using our own currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:27:08 AM

What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy

If everyone turns to dump everything to buy let's say ether, other coins prices will far and ether will be beyond it's current price,.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:34:24 AM

Yes, I was really hoping this would happen, And I feel I will be in really good shape that time, as it is possible, the economy is was spread out evenly across the country.
However, Successful transition requires a balanced role of the government.
The question is "whether this will happen?..."
Meanwhile, the decision of every country, never the same.
Let's take an example, for example "bitcoin". Some countries agree, "However", there is also the opposite view.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:00:46 AM

it will be a very chaotic era. just imagine if there is a country that is able to monopolize the financial structure. it would be easy to make other people fall into poverty. let no one even a country can be monopolized with the system. this system will be very difficult to be accepted by other countries because each country considering each country has its own financial regulation
Emem29

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:05:04 AM

I think if we use one currency only, the world would be borderless. In the sense that there would be no limitation from one country to another. This is very dangerous scenario for the worlds economy or for rich economy, all foreign exchanges just need to close up their operations.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:14:49 AM

certainly the price game can happen because there is only 1 currency and certainly many people who inign have it, but it seems that it is not very efficient, we should create new money that can be more efficient.
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:24:51 AM

Sounds like a dystopia.  Its a common plot point in fantasy that the future is ruled by one group.  Almost always a malevolent one. Well, come to think of it some people believe the present world is ruled by one malevolent group.  But that is another topic. 

I think having choices is a natural thing.  Variety is the spice of life is a common saying.  My opinion is I would want more choices.  I might even make my own currency just to spice things up.
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:06:35 AM

perhaps more precisely the question what happens if a country uses only one currency or the currency of his own country, I think it could be because not all people have to use other currencies, except the people living on the state border, which is closer to the access buying and selling in neighboring countries rather than to their own country, therefore the community must have more than one currency.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:34:38 PM

Inter-country trades will get easy. people all around the world are able to get the quality products from all around the world easily and at cheaper price.
But I don't think central authorities all around the world will ever let it happen. because in that case world political leader will lose their power and influence from the people in their country.

Yes, if the government and those who own power to change the world want it, they can do that since 2000 years ago, haha. Just because the greed in the power made the government split their power to many countries.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:45:15 PM

I really don't know if this is a good idea since we all have our different currency and with a different value as well. I guess using one currency may have some effects that may be advantage or disadvantage in every user.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:50:31 PM

There's irregularities using one currency nationwide. We can't determine the GNP of one country because of this currency. I will allow using international currency like dollars and will not set as one currency. We have different opinions, languages and culture and own decision to let this one could implement in the world.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
alj024

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:18:46 PM

This will never happen, Currency in every country symbolizes the value of their individual economies.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:28:01 PM

Actually it was really hard to achieve. First reason, we have different kind of government around the world. They will not allow one another to be equal on them. They all want to be the superior county. That's why it was really hard to have only one currency. Even if it is the currency for you but not in the other country. Aside from that the economy of one country were can be loss because of the independence policy.
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:31:05 PM

This will never happen, Currency in every country symbolizes the value of their individual economies.
I agree, this is a question that doesn't require an answer, because it can't happen...currencies were created and rooted for centuries, so they can't just disappear
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:34:06 PM

It is unrealistic question, in this world and in this time, it is total impossible thing as you think and ask us. NO any country accept to other country's currency. For example, my country's government not accept it that our people use other's country's currency and also my country people not accept it that we follow the other countries rules. Then same thinking is here that the whole world's countries not agree on it that they use only one currency and also our world system will not accept it as you think about it.      
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

people earn profit through different currencies and then they exchange or keeps but they all currencies plays an important role because if there will be one currency then people will not earn as much as they need, different campaign give different currencies and then people earn normally if there will be one currency than people will face a lot of problems.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:22:14 PM

Actually it was really hard to achieve. First reason, we have different kind of government around the world. They will not allow one another to be equal on them. They all want to be the superior county. That's why it was really hard to have only one currency. Even if it is the currency for you but not in the other country. Aside from that the economy of one country were can be loss because of the independence policy.
It will create a world with low competition in politics and economics. Competition among countries has created a diverse and existential world. It also helps the world not be subjected to a unified regime to help greedy people control the world.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:17:11 PM

I want something like that, but it means chaos. because the finas policies of the states are based on this arbitration. and everything that feeds the economy is turning over this system. it is a system that will stop all wars and capitalism, but nobody wants it. it becomes a global crisis precisely.
androidr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:25:25 PM

If we use only one particular currency all around the planet it would be quite good for a inadequate place, but it would be quite negative for abundant nations, due to the fact wealthy international locations ought to share funds to stabilize the forex.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:43:05 PM

Each country will then have the sane economy and the global market would be totally disturbed giving huge looses to the share holders. I don't think it is a good idea to make a single currency worldwide as it will than affect in a lot of counterfield currency, giving rise to several illegal activities. It is good that we have different currency for each nation which is centralised.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: