Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only?  (Read 19477 times)
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:11:04 PM
Merited by Liza Soberano (2)

[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
I think it would be convenient for all because you don't need to go to pawnshop to change your currency if you travel in other country. And those country that is poor I think their economical status will arise because of so much income of money from tourist that go to their country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:35:17 AM

I can't imagine if we're using only a single currency for the whole world it's not a good idea. The value of the currency would be undermined in terms of performance of those economics who are struggling hard to maintain their status while the same value will be highly overestimated in case of those government who are just sitting on the couch to gain their salary.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
I think it would be convenient for all because you don't need to go to pawnshop to change your currency if you travel in other country. And those country that is poor I think their economical status will arise because of so much income of money from tourist that go to their country.
That would really a good for all however the dollar value for example or other currencies varies from each other and i think it is a characteristic of every country that contibutes to the growth of every country. There's a negative thing and there will be no one curreny only that will circulate in our world. It was really an impossible thing and to be aim for.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

What do think if all nation use only a one currency?, What happen to our world?, What the effect of the nation's economy?, It can make people's start to work each other without competing others?Any opinion. Cheesy

I think if there would be only one currency being used by all nations, the world would be borderless. In the sense that there would be no limitation from one country to another. Goods and services can be bought without any conversion of money. Imagine that? We could pay imported goods without wondering what could be it's equivalent amount in our country if sold. And if ever this thing is possible, i think the value of imported goods doesn't matter anymore.
I think this is not possible to happen because every cointry has its own currency and it is really sailed by thier own  government if the world use 1 currency it is not possible that only one government would lead all country's i dont really agree on it because this is not really possible.
Yes i agree on that itvis really hard to create one currency for the whole world maybe bitcoin can be use as an profiting asset i  the whole world but if we speak about bitcoin as a currency in the world for me it is really impossible and i believe that this will not going no happen.
cratez

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

In my opinion if we will be using one currency the world economy will grow more. This is a very good thing due to the fact there is no gap amongst the countries, equitable economics will turn out to be quicker.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

What do think if all nation use only a one currency?, What happen to our world?, What the effect of the nation's economy?, It can make people's start to work each other without competing others?Any opinion. Cheesy

I think if there would be only one currency being used by all nations, the world would be borderless. In the sense that there would be no limitation from one country to another. Goods and services can be bought without any conversion of money. Imagine that? We could pay imported goods without wondering what could be it's equivalent amount in our country if sold. And if ever this thing is possible, i think the value of imported goods doesn't matter anymore.
I think this is not possible to happen because every cointry has its own currency and it is really sailed by thier own  government if the world use 1 currency it is not possible that only one government would lead all country's i dont really agree on it because this is not really possible.
Yes i agree on that itvis really hard to create one currency for the whole world maybe bitcoin can be use as an profiting asset i  the whole world but if we speak about bitcoin as a currency in the world for me it is really impossible and i believe that this will not going no happen.
Of course it will not going to happen because bitcoin has a very limited supply and it is only fixed at 21 million and because of that it means that using it as one currency for over the whole world will be just a huge problem because of the problem in fees and volatility. If we are going to use one currency only then i think that all of the things will be equally valued and we don't need to do some conversion just to estimate the price which will help us to save a lot of time.
Celine Ariola

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

If there's only one currency globally, a hierarchical society will occur. Think of it like this. The money supply will not circulate properly globally. There will be no equity to each of the country, some will be more powerful than others. The powerful ones will have more money supply than others. Giving them much more opportunities than other countries.

Then comes riot and chaos and ruined. Different currencies don't divide us. It is the reason why we are at an acceptable level of peace and war with each other.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

I think this is not possible to happen because every cointry has its own currency and it is really sailed by thier own  government if the world use 1 currency it is not possible that only one government would lead all country's i dont really agree on it because this is not really possible.
Yes i agree on that itvis really hard to create one currency for the whole world maybe bitcoin can be use as an profiting asset i  the whole world but if we speak about bitcoin as a currency in the world for me it is really impossible and i believe that this will not going no happen.
You're right, but you must to prove your idea is right too. Because cryptocurrency is the decentralized network. The government can't accept this technology for the monetary system. However, they can use blockchain and decentralized system to build strong system enough to security everything, included global secrets. Decentralized is a great concept, but the government won't use it to make them have loss.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
TonyFat

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

this can not be, if the currency of its total can not be controlled by different countries, and they will not allow it

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
TonyFat

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

this can not be, if the currency of its total can not be controlled by different countries, and they will not allow it

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Morticio

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

It is still difficult for us to imagine "how it is possible to live with only one crypto currency", but it seems to me that all cryptoeconomics to this one will come
vnnbot

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

It is still difficult for us to imagine "how it is possible to live with only one crypto currency", but it seems to me that all cryptoeconomics to this one will come
I would even say it is not possible to imagine, but I'm sure that bitcoin, for example, will be able to join and become the third world currency
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

If the world only applies 1 currency, i think it will be more unemployment and poverty in every country. Because there is no benchmark to determine the value of currency. And if it happens there is no company willing to give a high salary because the value is the same, and degree of education does not mean anything. Imagine if someone who earned a title, such as their president or government would be jealous because their salary has the same value as ordinary workers.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

Economy collapses, inflation ceases to exist, and serious crises arise with the most important unavoidable supply demand. In addition, the use of a single currency will negatively alter the balance of trade between countries as well as avoiding many commercial transactions because a product will have the same price in many places, so trade men or companies will be affected. This interaction will be reflected negatively in the economy.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

It's very bad because we losing sense of economy and everything turning into trading. You just trading 1 litter of milk on bitcoin and it's fine Grin

Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

Of course this is difficult, if the world uses one currency then the rich get richer and the poorer the poorer, this is because too strong the big country so they can do policy that favor their interests.
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

It will be really a big mess if there will be only one global currency because each and every country has different economic status. Take note that there are the so called the third world countries so I think they will be the ones that will suffer the most. Prices will go higher and there will be no more trading upon currencies anymore. So I think it's just a bad idea having only one global currency.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:26:20 AM

If we have one global currency no OFW would go to other country to earn money. Because they will be paid the same amount in the our country. I guess thats imposible ro happen because the amount of money are base on economics of that certain country. And if you mean that we would use the same money in the philippines, would you think american people agree to print filipino image on their fiat money. And that is because every country has its own unique money.
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:22:01 AM

It depends if this 'one currency' is decentralized or centralized. If it's centralized, it will be a dystopian world. The central group that prints and controls the regulations surrounding the currency will have ultimate power, and naturally will be corrupted since they're homo sapiens. If it's truly decentralized then bad actors don't have as much of a chance to attain their power. In this scenario we might finally have a currency that can be used everywhere in the world that is not influenced by politics or personal views.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:38:13 AM

Don't poor country drag down richer countries in Europe because of the Euro?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: