Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only?  (Read 19477 times)
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

This is very hard for all government to use one currency for the whole countries, technically it is impossible so that I think there is no need to make any comment about this from my point of view, there is big difference among their economy some countries are poorest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:44:57 PM

This is very hard for all government to use one currency for the whole countries, technically it is impossible so that I think there is no need to make any comment about this from my point of view, there is big difference among their economy some countries are poorest.

That is why it will never happen. Each country its own traditions (economical, first of all). It will be impossible for Asians for example, to start using some currency used in Europe. However, BTC can be good for each country.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
It will surely make a great impact on every countries in the world if ever we are going to use one currency only. I don't think it would make us more united because someone will surely rule over in the world as this thing happens. The tranactions may become easier but it will make all of the countries equal since they don't have any advantages on having an expensive currency.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
Anything can happen if that thing comes to life. If ever bitcoin is that single currency we'll be using, convenience will surely be experinced by everybody but that does not guarantee the unity and proper agreement for each country. It may even cause war on who will handle most of the transactions for that currency. I don't think that's near from happening since things are getting messed up for cryptocurrencies right now.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

The dollar is used by almost all countries, but the union of people here and does not smell. I think it will depend on who will have most of the coins. Although I like the idea.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

Anything can happen if that thing comes to life. If ever bitcoin is that single currency we'll be using, convenience will surely be experinced by everybody but that does not guarantee the unity and proper agreement for each country. It may even cause war on who will handle most of the transactions for that currency. I don't think that's near from happening since things are getting messed up for cryptocurrencies right now.
You are mistaken, the owner of this thread does not talk about Bitcoin. This person just said if we have a global currency (intenational currency) for the world and replace the current monetary, what situation will happen. Accept Bitcoin does not mean we must to accept an international currency.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

it would give absolut power to the worlds 2% elite because than whoever would held the majority of that currency would easily control the market and speculate it on the other nation. I would not like a thing like that for myself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:33:32 AM

This is so insane if only one currency will be used. I think it will not happened. No one country will agree with it. Because it will affect the economy. We have different belief, economic status and form of government. Maybe in cryto world but in reality an visual currency it will not.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:22:28 AM

In the event that the world just applies 1 money, I figure it will be greater joblessness and neediness in each nation. Since there is no benchmark to decide the estimation of money. What's more, on the off chance that it occurs there is no organization willing to give a high compensation on the grounds that the esteem is the same, and level of instruction does not mean anything. Suppose somebody who earned a title, for example, their leader or government would be desirous in light of the fact that their pay has an indistinguishable incentive from customary laborers.
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

if this happens there will be no government and will become a community, it is hard to imagine, if there is no currency (currency becomes one) and there will be no exchange of currency, and the economic balance will be destroyed.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:54:03 AM

Although this is way to impossible to happen but if ever there will only be one currency used worldwide I think a lot of people will be poor and would greatly affect the economy of a nation. It won't unite other countries because we as human beings have different traits, and some would always want to be the top of every one else.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:54:16 AM

I think this is a bad idea. I this really happens, stocks will be extinct. Also every countries have their currency as their nametag in the world for them to be known as an individual country. Also the circulation of the money be at risk. The possibility of corruption will spread worldwide, due to one currency use, people can use it everywhere. Maybe the positive side is, no more undervalue or overvalue, equality. But it seems this will far f4om happening. This currency is part of their history that moulded by time.
playful69

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

You need total economic integration and a large amount of political integration to make a single currency work well for everyone. my theory is that the higher you go up in levels of government the more that government is captured by powerful interests only working for their own profit. i would not trust the UN for international street cleaning and garbage collection so why would i trust them to manage a world currency. then it is worthless which is why too much currency speculation is a bad thing.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

I think this is a good idea, by making the world only use one currency then there is no social class difference that is too high like today, we all know that many rich people in USA, China, Germany, Japan and other big country and the wealth of 1 person greater than the country's foreign exchange in Africa.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

In the case of currencies I think one currency is not good because if we have more than one currencies we can start trading in these.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

To use one currency is a sign of One nation, what I mean all countries are agree and also governments to governments. All all countries will be allied each other for short the ONE PIECE. But I don't think it will not affect the economic of each countries.
Bob Bullseye

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:11:22 PM

Having an one cash around the whole world will give a broadened economy all through the nation who have acknowledged such a strategy. To put it plainly, this will get utilized same as the European Association than has been working long with such a consolidated gathering of nations having a similar money.
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

This will create problems for those countries that finance the budget through inflation.
This will not allow to regulate (increase) the competitiveness of their goods by depreciating their own currency.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

I think this is a good idea, by making the world only use one currency then there is no social class difference that is too high like today, we all know that many rich people in USA, China, Germany, Japan and other big country and the wealth of 1 person greater than the country's foreign exchange in Africa.
No, if the government accept this concept, they used international currency many years ago without having to use the current monetary system with different currency. Competition and dictatorship are factors that make the present system still alive. The government likes it and so does the investors.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

I think that this is impossible. by if only one type of crypto will have no strong crypto market right now. materials crypto can develop?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: