Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 02:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Job  (Read 3936 times)
tharani (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 05:39:27 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 02:18:58 PM by tharani

Ru_Ezaz newbie member accepted the job .

Here is the profile link , of the member , this member is a newbie , so be a little wary.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=913184

Member was not able to do the job another member has shown interest in the job.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
kongosplit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:17:21 PM

I took the job of making this website.

Going to think these days at a domain and buy it!

Hopefully, our collaboration will be on a long time.
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 02:21:50 PM

I took the job of making this website.

Going to think these days at a domain and buy it!

Hopefully, our collaboration will be on a long time.

Thank's for your help can share/ partner and also you can mine bitcoins from it if you are sucessful , website will be given only controlled access as described already.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 04:07:33 PM

Since nobody is taking the job and is not completing i am going to wait for a few month's for the investment's to mature to get one or two Antminer S9 for now if anybody want's to do it can manage with small miner's.

Person who accepted the job is not replying.

Still can't find a suitable miner and confused.

kongosplit

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:32:24 PM

Since nobody is taking the job and is not completing i am going to wait for a few month's for the investment's to mature to get one or two Antminer S9 for now if anybody want's to do it can manage with small miner's.

As I said, If I do not answer 4-5 hours means I am busy. I have a personal life that is a little busy. I'll pay the domain and I'm going to do the design!
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 05:42:27 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 09:14:59 PM by tharani

As I said, If I do not answer 4-5 hours means I am busy. I have a personal life that is a little busy. I'll pay the domain and I'm going to do the design!

Fine that's good , for now i think a simple graphics card is suffice and later we can upgrade as specified , please select a suitable graphics card and i will also do some research and select one.

I was thinking of buying a bitcoin cloud mining contract and set it up for mining , is it possible to do this , someone who knows this help me out, it seems an easier way than buying miners , which are costly and time consuming.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 09:19:59 PM

Hey kongo can we just buy a bitcoin mining contract and set it to mine instead of using a miner ,seems cheap and cost effective and no power consumption, we can start with a small contract and then make it into a bigger one.

Please suggest a good non scam website or else i will end up losing money.

Thanks in advance.

kongosplit

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:05:15 PM

Hey kongo can we just buy a bitcoin mining contract and set it to mine instead of using a miner ,seems cheap and cost effective and no power consumption, we can start with a small contract and then make it into a bigger one.

Thanks in advance.

I had a discussion on skype and sugested what I found with the best reviews.

If people are interested in investing in this project let us know!
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 10:23:59 PM

Thanks in advance.

When did you suggest man .Huh rofl i didn't get any links please post the link here man so i can see and other's can also analyse , i am talking about the mining contracts non scam links.

kongosplit

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:05:03 AM

Thanks in advance.

When did you suggest man .Huh rofl i didn't get any links please post the link here man so i can see and other's can also analyse , i am talking about the mining contracts non scam links.

What a woman. I'm almost starting in love with you.

Here is the link: https://www.starthash.com/

I got some good reviews about this one!
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 06:02:47 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 06:34:55 AM by tharani

Thanks in advance.

What a woman. I'm almost starting in love with you.

Here is the link: https://www.starthash.com/

I got some good reviews about this one!

Rofl what the shit man , rofl hope this work's and that is no way to talk to a woman and i am flattered , but sooner or later it dosen't work out etc cause i am a stubborn person , so probably be ready for negative shit too.

Btw hope it dosen't turn into scam's will check and select which is the best option for the website.

It's Ethereum contract's man not bitcoin mining , get a better bitcoin rig mining rental website , and i don't give a shit about Ethereum , get me some bitcoin mining contract's the only crypto currency i care about in the world is bitcoin.

Have a good day.

kongosplit

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:57:53 AM

They are having bitcoin too, and one important thing is that bitcoin halving is coming and the mining won't be so easy or cheap
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:17:19 AM

They are having bitcoin too, and one important thing is that bitcoin halving is coming and the mining won't be so easy or cheap

I found a few site's given below are the link's.

Go through them and suggest a suitable rig to rent , in the price range of 50 to 100 dollars.

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/sha256

i am researching a few websites now , so let me see , if i can come up with good one's.

Please look at the above link and see if it is legit or not.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:58:37 AM

I found a rig don't worry but the cost of mining and the amount mined is not coming to a profit and it will be a loss.

Here i found a link for the rig we can rent , but need to find some other rig which will profit i will include the profit and the amount to mine the bitcoin etc.

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/32886/

Cost of mining for one day - 0.00590000 btc - 279.4 Inr.

Cost of mining for one month - 0.177 btc - 8376 Inr.

Amount mined per day - 0.00118000 BTC / THASH /DAY - 55.85 Inr.

So probably it's a loss.

Will research on other contract's which can mine more and compensate rental , but S9 is the highest .

Will keep checking.

kongosplit

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:40:23 AM

I propose to wait till the after the next halving to see how the offers. If you're going to buy now , it won't be profitable.

Waiting for you on skype
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 11:20:15 AM

I propose to wait till the after the next halving to see how the offers. If you're going to buy now , it won't be profitable.

Waiting for you on skype

Good keep monitoring and we can purchase at the right time , do you know how to link a rental rig to a mining website.

Will probably buy for one month first , and then can keep reinvesting mined amount for website maintainence and purchase of further rental.

Can do that and then we can make profit's in a few month's.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 02:36:41 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 03:09:25 PM by tharani

Got a profitable mining rig person doing the job please go through this link.

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/23856/

Cost of mining -  0.00006002btc -   2 inr

Amount mined - 0.04300000 BTC/THASH/DAY - 2038 inr

Seems profitable can buy mining power daily , cause mining time limited to 12 hours, that means it will mine 0.0215 btc a day.

Amount mined per day if mining rig run's 12 hours - 0.0215 btc - 1021 inr.

Can start website work with this rental gig , but the rpi is what worries me if the rpi work's well then it's ok.

This is the best thing i could pick up from there.

Person who took the job please look into this, and we can proceed .

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 05:30:10 PM

Got a profitable mining rig person doing the job please go through this link.

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/23856/

Cost of mining -  0.00006002btc -   2 inr

Amount mined - 0.04300000 BTC/THASH/DAY - 2038 inr

Seems profitable can buy mining power daily , cause mining time limited to 12 hours, that means it will mine 0.0215 btc a day.

Amount mined per day if mining rig run's 12 hours - 0.0215 btc - 1021 inr.

Can start website work with this rental gig , but the rpi is what worries me if the rpi work's well then it's ok.

This is the best thing i could pick up from there.

Person who took the job please look into this, and we can proceed .

As per calculations website will mine , 1021 inr per day.

that is 15 dollars per day as per start of the website and not bad ,

If mining rig is set to run 24 hours then it would be 30 dollars a day.

So for a start we can use this mining rig and upgrade to higher mining rigs in a few month's.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:59:32 AM

Person who took the job please stop sleeping and work the website fast found a good mining rig will probably , mine us 15 dollars a day , i am not risking more money i am gonna rent the rig for 12 hour's a day for 30 day's and then see to extending the rig rental.

First month rig rental will mine 15 dollars a day , second month i will let it run 24 hour's and will let it mine 30 dollars a day .

I have messaged you on Skype the person who took the job.

What part you don't get about the new rental , don't get scared and ask me doubt's we all don't know everything that's why we go to school and college and everything , if everybody knew everything there will be no need for all these.

Research the internet anybody who want's to know about mining and about it's profit and loss and anything , feel free to message me on Skype.

DO NOT GET SCARED AND ASK ME WHATEVER DOUBT'S YOU WANT.

The more you clear your doubt's the more you learn.

So feel free to ask people and when they help you say thank you to them.

Stop hating everyone and everything.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 12:03:31 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 02:22:19 PM by tharani

Member who took up the job please stop doubting everything and start the job if you don't want the job i can test the rig and ask someone to take it , thanks for your help.

Member said he will design the website for free , even if you are rich thanks for your kindness but i have investment's don't worry about me , also you can use the website to mine bitcoins as payment.

Will tests the rig in one or two day's after Neteller exchange, and see how much it mines and make's profit etc.

After checking , will give an approximately the value of bitcoin's mined ,and we can set it up for the website.

Here found a mining rig which will mine 1.5 btc per day.

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/17958/

Can afford this if the miner will mine 12 hours a day , can afford in a month.

Mark both of these rig's.

Can upgrade and check in a month, for now let us start with the small one and next month use the rig which mines 1.5 btc.

Keep checking good mining rig's.

God Bless.

Here i found an another good rig which we can afford if we run the miner for a year constantly

bookmark this rig

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/21033/

Hope everything goes well and it all depend's on the member who accepted the job.

Member who design's the website please put a password lock feature to allow controlled access.

All mod's are free to message me , about access for any projects.

miner will be slowly taken up to mine higher amount's.

Member's who want the website access please post here.

Again please include security feature's and password lock option to avoid stealing.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: