Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Job  (Read 3915 times)
tharani (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 03:32:39 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 03:53:44 PM by tharani

Member who took the job please check skype and btw you have gone missing for an entire day , It's ok if you lost your wallet and my neteller is also taking time to withdraw.

So we both can wait since Prime Minister of India announced certain notes are not valid anymore and also , they gonna print new notes, all banks are closed for almost a week and i cannot deposit , so i have to wait another week to buy bitcoin's and rent and test a rig.

Keep working and all the best.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 04:48:47 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 01:12:34 PM by tharani

I'll be guide and i'll be your sister , you just have a crush on me and you will get over it soon , don't worry you will find your soulmate , have a good future and think of me as your mentor and sister.

Awaiting the website soon and think Positively.

Please update the status of the website here or on Skype later , Have a good day.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 01:13:45 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 05:31:51 AM by tharani

Brother who took the job , please try to complete the job soon as possible and please show some proof of work we all need money that is why we mine bitcoins with hardware and build websites and rent rig's.

If you can't do the job it's ok i can understand you have money crisis you can transfer , the job to some other member and i have the rig ready to rent , which i will rent in a week , after the bank deposit's resume.

Please update your status , and then i can see if i can transfer the job to someone else.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 05:32:28 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 09:13:57 AM by tharani

Since member is not replying please take up the job somebody else.

Rig is ready to rent after a week after the banks open and deposit's are accepted, and after i buy bitcoin's then , Other people please apply for the job.

Have a good day everyone.

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/18131/

Here this is a good rig for the new Job taker's , 100% mining success.

People who take the job please , connect this mining rig to the website as a startup mining rig , then we can improvise as already planned.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 09:25:16 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 03:30:17 PM by tharani

Member's topic has been inactive for a long time now i can rent a simple rig first and then we can go to higher rig's i am gonna use solar power for miner's , i buy and i am planning to buy 3 Antminer's but i am gonna use it for personal use and i am not giving it out for funds.

Funds will be by mining rig rentals only.

All other proceeds of the job (not this one the data entry one) income will also be invested in personal mining hardware equipment.

Someone please take up the job soon , and i can attach a rig rental to it , rental  can also be to mine any altcoin.

Ethereum is the best option and is easy to mine, someone suggest a ethereum mining rig rental we can setup for the website.

Topic has been inactive for days now , someone take up the job soon.

Job applications welcome.

Btw i found nicehash , is it a good place to mine .Huh

https://www.nicehash.com

Their sign up button is not working though , i updated on nicehash topic.

https://hashflare.io

this seems the best option but it has some mixed reviews , so be careful with this website will be researching all the websites as well.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Mining-Contracts/179172/i.html?_fsrp=1&_dcat=179172&rt=nc&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=5&_udhi=7

Here this link has mining contracts we can start off with 0.01 btc

Hashflare seems best option cause we can buy lifetime contracts for 0.01 btc and each ghs is $1.20

It seems to have mixed reviews it seems to be the problem.

Already lost too much to scam companies.

Will be researching websites  and posting the best here.

Can settle with nice hash since hashflare has mixed reviews.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:10:54 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 06:40:25 AM by tharani

Data entry went scam i hired an employee to type and he typed it with low accuracy and the company terminated my id , so i am back to posting bitcoin job's , i have posted in several bitcoin freelancer sites regarding the funding website , edit gave hint to programmer to complete it with a website of his own everyone has been unsucceful at it for so far , will update if he completes it.

that's around 2500 dollars for one antminer s9.

So probably our only hope is someone takes up the job and finishes it so i can fund huntercoin and several future project's.

Aim btc has gone offline for a long time now , everyone takes up the job but people have trouble understanding how to make java work for bitcoin.

Java can be used easily as per in bitcoin plus website, everyone enquires about the job and no one takes up the job, but i will keep posting though.

Let me see if anyone completes the job atleast within this year lol.

I think it is going to take me 10 year's to earn 1 btc and share the profit's with you lol, maybe it might happen in 10 year's lol.

Other than that i will keep exploring horizon's and new companies and reviewing them , companies using bitcoin as a lure-trap are the worst scamming companies in the world.

No one is able to do the job until now.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 11:35:12 AM

Here i found a website to host a miner since no one is building a website , http://easyminers.com/ , it mines upto 0.05 btc a month.

i will test it and then i will rent it , until someone build's a website if it dosen't go scam as well.

tharani (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 02:19:30 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 10:41:33 AM by tharani

Edit neobux customer support suck's and they removed my forum posting privilege cause i commented about their poor customer-service , and they also issued me a warning cause i told them i will post reviews about them as scam if they will suspend my account or something if i invest there, so probably i am gonna consider and think about investing there cause they seem like a complete scam and they do not hold any account for losses and might suspend the account anytime they want and null the balance to zero, still wary of investing there and looking for all investment option's if i don't find anything i will invest in neobux as well.

update- programmer say's website can be finished in 1-2 month's and investment's can be used for neobux, and other stuff and for funding here.

for now i resumed surfing and am trying to get 300-500$ in that monthly. like as in 560$ per month and i will invest that in neobux , maybe i will get the equipment's within next year.

hyip's are just scam , they ask exagerrated fee's and never reply to customer support and lock your account's out i will never recommend hyip's.

i have a had bad exp with hyip's and they never pay so don't use and i will not recommend hyip's.

i will do the surfing site's and update here if they pay. i have a list and i will update that list.

I am planning to buy 1 or 2 Antminer S9's, and start a mining farm after that.

edit - will post if the programmer really completes it , it has been impossible for until now .

lot's of my post's need a edit , but i don't remember what shit i typed , so probably i will just type here what i am doing now.

edit - planning to invest in neobux if nothing else turn's up.

i can probably buy the antminer's within next year.

asked the programmer to create a site , it's ok if someone dosen't create it as well atleast i got some money and save it , just can't fund you guy's for the project's and it annoy's me a lot.

all the best for your future's as well.

edit : i find on researching ojooo ptc much more cheaper than neobux, so i might tryout ojooo first.

investment needed in ojooo for 100$ a day - Upgrade to Premium+ and Rent 300 RR (Cost : $39 + $60). after that plan follow here -

https://make100usddaily.wordpress.com/

investment needed in neobux for 50$ a day -  upgrade to golden 90$ + refferal's 500$ -( don't know a correct amount just a projection).

so ojooo seem's to cost less so i might try it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: