Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should "migrants" integrate?  (Read 2341 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:24:01 AM

The sarcasam is strong with this op.

Grrr!!! Why can't you believe me... Integration is for the weak! You know veni, vidi, vinci! Or rephrased I came to your country, I saw you as a bunch of pussified men, I defeated you and impose my culture on you (or killed you).

Now what was yours is mine!

Take for example the conquest of America by the Muslim brotherhood... look the natives in Egypt killed them.

If migrants want to live in that country, they have to integrate and respect local laws, people and etc. But on the other hand they have to protect their national identity, traditions, but it shouldn't be against local laws.

If You goes to China, do You will eat dog and cat meat to be integrated?
Why people from outside China or Corea give unwanted lessons about what to eat and what to eat not for a chinese?

No are you fucking crazy? No one will force you to eat anything in China! There is enough kind of food for one new meal for the rest of your entire life... however you will not invite yourself in China... illegal domestic migrants are on things... foreigners (ahaha).

If migrants want to live in that country, they have to integrate and respect local laws, people and etc. But on the other hand they have to protect their national identity, traditions, but it shouldn't be against local laws.

It's true that for civilized people the difference is quite small... it's funny that you put integrate before the law. What I don't understand is people who leave their country of birth with no intention to return but still live in its cultural sphere in a foreign country.

Every chinese with name Hui is muslim. (In Russian it mean Dick)

"Hui" is not a surname. It is the name of the ethnic group. The most common surnames for Hui people are Ma, Mu, Ha, Sai, Sha.etc. China knows how to integrate its Muslim population. There have been very few incidents of Islamic terror in mainland China, and the Muslim population there is stable for the last many decades.

You just dont hear it because their problems with buddhist monks in tibet, christians and falun gong members in mainland china are overshadowing it.

Lol the dalalylama got you... the king of the tibetans was always under Chinese mgmt. he always knew where the power was. However I don't think he spoke to you about how the relation between women and the dalailama was... but in all event this territory control a large flow of the water of China. As such no foreigner will control it. This is part of the red line of China... and if it means 20 millions death on the Chinese side, go. But rest assured there will be no enemies left.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
jstern

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:16:38 AM

You're obviously being sarcastic. People have different ways of doing things that seems completely normal, and that will aways create conflict when forced to live with each other. The only way it wouldn't be a problem is if more people were concerned with others and their feelings.

Not at all sarcastic. Sorry. So you aren't not only a cultural relativist but a believer in a western cultural supremacy with you as its central referal center. Are you gonna ban fgm or abortion?

The adoption of free will and informed consent excludes a lot of culture by definition. Those have the choice to perish (assimilate) or fight (and perish).

The thieves can't survive among the merchants.

Are you for real? So where ever you are from, you would think is ok for foreigners to go there and push their customs on to your countries culture? Of is it only if it's customs that you believe in that should be pushed?
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:33:46 AM

You're obviously being sarcastic. People have different ways of doing things that seems completely normal, and that will aways create conflict when forced to live with each other. The only way it wouldn't be a problem is if more people were concerned with others and their feelings.

Not at all sarcastic. Sorry. So you aren't not only a cultural relativist but a believer in a western cultural supremacy with you as its central referal center. Are you gonna ban fgm or abortion?

The adoption of free will and informed consent excludes a lot of culture by definition. Those have the choice to perish (assimilate) or fight (and perish).

The thieves can't survive among the merchants.

Are you for real? So where ever you are from, you would think is ok for foreigners to go there and push their customs on to your countries culture? Of is it only if it's customs that you believe in that should be pushed?

If there are no backlash... cultural Darwinism... asks the yazidis about their proud culture... most of their women have been enslaved (which means social exclusion).

They want to make you believe the world is lawfull... rememebr the husband of the next president raped children.

You have difficulty to conceptualize violence. Absolutely pussified. Woman matrix force them to renounce violence to adapt faster to their new masters.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:43:35 AM

"Hui" is not a surname. It is the name of the ethnic group. The most common surnames for Hui people are Ma, Mu, Ha, Sai, Sha.etc. China knows how to integrate its Muslim population. There have been very few incidents of Islamic terror in mainland China, and the Muslim population there is stable for the last many decades.

This can be a good model of integration. However, we all know that the Chinese government is imposing control especially in the past and that can be a big reason why the integration is successful. I think the government here is not letting the Muslim population get out of bounds plus it can be giving some necessary attention to the populace so they are eking a living peacefully.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:50:51 AM

This can be a good model of integration. However, we all know that the Chinese government is imposing control especially in the past and that can be a big reason why the integration is successful. I think the government here is not letting the Muslim population get out of bounds plus it can be giving some necessary attention to the populace so they are eking a living peacefully.

+ massive immigration to build the western gate way to the Silk Road... hehehe. All attempt at imposing what ever over china will be crushed.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:21:43 AM

In my opinion, migrants should not only integrate, its just essential and important for them to just integrate because you as a migrant is coming to a new environment which is different from your own origin or believe. Their own way of life is also different at the same time their moral value is equally  and certainly different so if a migrant wants to live in that situation, its just important for integration or else he will be labelled as a deviant.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:59:55 AM

In my opinion, migrants should not only integrate, its just essential and important for them to just integrate because you as a migrant is coming to a new environment which is different from your own origin or believe. Their own way of life is also different at the same time their moral value is equally  and certainly different so if a migrant wants to live in that situation, its just important for integration or else he will be labelled as a deviant.

Question: what happen to some one doing a fgm in China? Or a forced wedding? Or sexual behavior with children? Or use segregated account money?

There are incompatiblities between culture!!!

Zisove28

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:10:10 PM

My opinion is - do not put a person to forget their traditions and customs. We need to respect and support no matter where you live. But try not to infringe on the rights and interests of others
dirokkl

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:41:06 PM

What does it even means to "integrate"? And why should they? Why not impose their cultures, values and way of life on their hosts?
Arriving in a foreign country immigrant agrees that it accepts the values existing in this country. If he comes in and imposes its own rules that is the occupier.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:57:29 PM

My opinion is - do not put a person to forget their traditions and customs. We need to respect and support no matter where you live. But try not to infringe on the rights and interests of others
Minorities always suffer in society. Is it not better to have consensus? to have one nation under one flag?
I don't think separation of citizens is a good thing. (Armenian genocide in Turkey, Jewish genocide in Germany).

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:13:15 PM

What does it even means to "integrate"? And why should they? Why not impose their cultures, values and way of life on their hosts?
Arriving in a foreign country immigrant agrees that it accepts the values existing in this country. If he comes in and imposes its own rules that is the occupier.

Thanks! It makes sense Wink

Minorities always suffer in society. Is it not better to have consensus? to have one nation under one flag?
I don't think separation of citizens is a good thing. (Armenian genocide in Turkey, Jewish genocide in Germany).

Consensus on what?

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:41:07 PM

Consensus on what?
Consensus between the citizens, rule of law and society.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Aikonio

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:03:31 PM

And in some States no? Man is an animal and in nature the larger the pack the more chance of survival. The law of nature.
chachaa

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:26:00 PM

Why do they have to impose their views. I think that either they accept the conditions of the country in which is located either let them go home.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 09:30:43 PM

Why not impose their cultures, values and way of life on their hosts?

The adoption of free will and informed consent excludes a lot of culture by definition.

You talk about forcing others to accept your belief but then you talk about free will. You must pick one or the other as your basis.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:22:44 AM

Why do they have to impose their views. I think that either they accept the conditions of the country in which is located either let them go home.

Absolutely, but thats the main problem. They do not want to accept western culture style of living but want to impose theirs and it won't end well for one side.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 04:12:45 AM

It's not true to judge belief by name, there's a lot of people with hui in name but most of them are not Muslim.
But unfortunately Muslim is growing in China as even some colleges have to set up a Muslim zone in canteen.
slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:45:39 AM

People should be loyal to each other and to other religions. No need to be hostile to migrants. They hostage situation

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:50:15 AM

The adoption of free will and informed consent excludes a lot of culture by definition.

You talk about forcing others to accept your belief but then you talk about free will. You must pick one or the other as your basis.

No no! It is only in self defense.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 05:56:46 AM

No no! It is only in self defense.

It isn't self defense if you are going to their home and trying to force your ideology on the inhabitants.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: