Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty idea looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!

bounty was about a year ago  Grin Grin so you a little bit late! now you can wait few days and buy some coins on idax exchange, it should this friday.

p.s. by the way, is there will be announcment in idax twitter or somewhere else? we need some hype here for nice volume for the start!
It would be interesting Friday. But do not see any news about the exchange? I need an explanation? Or did I hear something wrong about the exchange date of IDAX?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

just checked idax english telegram group and someone ask about 3dcoin listing, they said it will be no today and they dont even know exact date, here is quote from their admin in telegram  Angry

There is currently no estimated date, you can pay attention to our announcement
Highquality

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty idea looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!

bounty was about a year ago  Grin Grin so you a little bit late! now you can wait few days and buy some coins on idax exchange, it should this friday.

p.s. by the way, is there will be announcment in idax twitter or somewhere else? we need some hype here for nice volume for the start!
It would be interesting Friday. But do not see any news about the exchange? I need an explanation? Or did I hear something wrong about the exchange date of IDAX?

They are talking to other exchanges and trying to get 3DC listed everywhere in the next months. Information from the official telegram channel: for example https://sistemkoin.com and  https://www.rightbtc.com/ agreed to list 3DC next  month. It was written on August 31, so maybe in the course of September there will be 2 new exchanges. Wink
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

So, as I was thinking, there is no listing in August. Maybe it's a right choice. Hope we can see exchanges in the future
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

devs wrote about exchange situation, here is the quote from telegram--

it's true, in our part, we are talking to other exchanges as we speak and trying to get 3DC listed everywhere in the next months
for example https://sistemkoin.com, RightBTC agreed to list 3DC next month
Bibox also, is just a matter of time

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
foxjames512

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

it's true, in our part, we are talking to other exchanges as we speak and trying to get 3DC listed everywhere in the next months

I do not believe them now. They promised exchange by 31 August and nothing happened. So much time in past and there is no development. The price of the coin after listing is 1 cent.
frozenking

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

I do not believe them now. They promised exchange by 31 August and nothing happened. So much time in past and there is no development. The price of the coin after listing is 1 cent.

all we can do now just wait  Angry i dont wanna be pessimistic, i ok to wait, of course its maybe good for people who holding coins for long term, but for others its not really good. i just hope that we will see an exchange at least this year.  Cheesy

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
PostJok

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

No developement? Did you actually look at the github? Everything on the Roadmap was met until now, except the listing and thats IDAX`s fault. Actually i hope its 1ct, so i can buy coins from whiny persons like you
frozenking

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

No developement? Did you actually look at the github? Everything on the Roadmap was met until now, except the listing and thats IDAX`s fault. Actually i hope its 1ct, so i can buy coins from whiny persons like you

i know that there is development, just bad communication with exchanges, with idax especially, its not a good exchange, so i hope that devs will get normal listing with bibox os something of its level at least! we need to have a community growth, cause we are not that famous for now

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

Well, I don't think that such situation without coin listing is the reason for not believing the team. Unfortunately there are enough big problems with listing in a lot of project for now.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
foxjames512

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

Really! There is no development. They have started in 2016. There is no even prototype. I have seen github. But there are no interesting things there.
PostJok

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

Really! There is no development. They have started in 2016. There is no even prototype. I have seen github. But there are no interesting things there.

ICO was recently, so developement have started just this year. Look at the Roadmap man. Starting in 2016 doesnt mean start of developement
Amber_Salo

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I'm mistaken? Help, pls
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I'm mistaken? Help, pls

Did you try right link? Check Here -> https://t.me/Project_Districts

i know that there is development, just bad communication with exchanges, with idax especially, its not a good exchange, so i hope that devs will get normal listing with bibox os something of its level at least! we need to have a community growth, cause we are not that famous for now

I am really not sure what is the right situation. Listing on an exchange or wait better time.
The market is constantly in red, and there is a big question what will happen with a young new coin like 3DC, plus many people just want to sell his coins, no matter what is the price. Also, I would like to know how is worth 3DC then I can make a decision what to do with my coins. To sell or invest more and how much is a cost-effective investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
frozenking

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:27:13 AM

yeap and again it happened with market it crashed a lot during night, so i dont know too how good will be listing now too, but we cant wait forever too  Sad
p.s. is there already available mobile wallet apps for ios and android? if yes give me a link please, if no, who knows the date?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
foxjames512

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

ICO was recently, so developement have started just this year. Look at the Roadmap man. Starting in 2016 doesnt mean start of developement

Ok... this year. But there are 8-9 months past and I do not see anything. Really. I do not see even an exchange
PostJok

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

Ok... this year. But there are 8-9 months past and I do not see anything. Really. I do not see even an exchange

I think its ok that 3dc isn´t on an exchange yet. Why? Cause right now, there is nothing exciting to show of, except the concept of the project. Better wait until they have more in depth dev in terms of their v14 update. People can see what the project is all about than, nobody needs a exchange until than anyway
Lightaconmo

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

Hey, team!
According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
frozenking

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:59:23 PM

I think its ok that 3dc isn´t on an exchange yet. Why? Cause right now, there is nothing exciting to show of, except the concept of the project. Better wait until they have more in depth dev in terms of their v14 update. People can see what the project is all about than, nobody needs a exchange until than anyway

i dont think that working product on current market will give us some result, for a gew last months i saw few projects released their products or prototypes which people was waited for months and somewhere years and it gave nothing to price and its very bad, so i guess better to have an option to sell/buy coins on exchange neither dont have that option imho

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
foxjames512

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

there are no people who interest in it. There is no liquidity for the coin. It's very very bad
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: