Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

hi, somebody installed MN on windows ?
could you post here your both conf files without private information ?
thanks
3dcoin.conf example:

Code:
rpcuser=$username
rpcpassword=$pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
#----
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
#----
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=$pv
externalip=$ip"

does not work. expired.

3dcoin.conf:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=masternodeprivkey
externalip=my_real_ip

masternode.conf:
mn01 my_real_ip:6695 masternodeprivkey masternode_output

what's wrong ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

We chose to put all of our resources into the v0.14 development to be start the tests as soon as possible, we will able to present the v0.14 to the world in less than three months.
thats nice guys, that you are working hard!
We will make the last attempt to list 3DC on Poloniex/Bittrex or a similar exchange that can endorse 3DC and well presented the crypto community, the timeline is 30 days, if not listed by then we will be forced to list in regular pay-to-list exchange like Cryptopia/Kukoin or a similar exchange.

polo and bittrex has about 60 mil day volume, kucon has 30 mil and cryptopia just 3 mil, so i guess cryptopia and kucoin not equel, maybe hotbit is about the same as kucoin volumes

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 284

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

We chose to put all of our resources into the v0.14 development to be start the tests as soon as possible, we will able to present the v0.14 to the world in less than three months.
We will make the last attempt to list 3DC on Poloniex/Bittrex or a similar exchange that can endorse 3DC and well presented the crypto community, the timeline is 30 days, if not listed by then we will be forced to list in regular pay-to-list exchange like Cryptopia/Kukoin or a similar exchange.

polo and bittrex has about 60 mil day volume, kucon has 30 mil and cryptopia just 3 mil, so i guess cryptopia and kucoin not equel, maybe hotbit is about the same as kucoin volumes

Is not about the trading volume, We prefer polo/bittrex because the traders that use this exchanges is completely different from new ones lie kukoin, also by listing in polo/bittrex, 3DC will have access to other platforms like shapeshift.
frozenking

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:00:21 PM

Is not about the trading volume, We prefer polo/bittrex because the traders that use this exchanges is completely different from new ones lie kukoin, also by listing in polo/bittrex, 3DC will have access to other platforms like shapeshift.

oh, im not so smart in those things, just judging by volume  Cheesy but i think on polo and bittrex is kind a hard to get listed   Sad
anyway, wish you luck, hope you made it, and ofc thanks for all updates!

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

Great news on the development by the team, which constantly keeps users informed about the Project in the official Telegram chat. The partnership with 3dRudder makes it clear what this team is about. The real project goes on and the real project is the VR / AR, one of the sectors that perhaps more than the crypto sector is ready to take off and it is already doing it ... did you know for example that Facebook bought Oculus?  Grin Eh eh ... in the official Telegram group we also talk about and above all about VR and AR. Coins and masternodes are not a finality in this wonderful Project but only an instrument. The purpose is the true Project that is the Districts Visual Studio, the one that was already visible in demo in the repos on Github during the ICO and that now is obviously in the private repo...  Grin Cool Who wants to see what has been able to realize this team for some time can watch these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C3dcMNPYCk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCVxI4se34Q

Anyway guys, basically the train is already gone  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool those lucky enough to get on board in ICO and then with solo mining and masternodes, it's damningly accumulating and actively holding now. One of the biggest Italian miners has decided not to sell anymore and to put on masternodes and holding ... I do not know if you understand what I mean ... who is on the train does not intend to go down...  Cool Cool Cool but the train will probably pass again when we go into exchange so... if you did not believe it from the beginning and continue to be hesitant ... then you did not do your homework well. Who instead believed and continues to support this great team of developers that is one of the few in the world of crypto (and in the masternodes sector perhaps the only one) to really bring something innovative and concrete ... who believed in it and is inside without reserves will enjoy the show in the front row!  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool

Go Districts Go!!!  Cool Cool Cool
frozenking

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

Great news on the development by the team, which constantly keeps users informed about the Project in the official Telegram chat. The partnership with 3dRudder makes it clear what this team is about. The real project goes on and the real project is the VR / AR, one of the sectors that perhaps more than the crypto sector is ready to take off and it is already doing it ... did you know for example that Facebook bought Oculus?  Grin Eh eh ... in the official Telegram group we also talk about and above all about VR and AR. Coins and masternodes are not a finality in this wonderful Project but only an instrument. The purpose is the true Project that is the Districts Visual Studio, the one that was already visible in demo in the repos on Github during the ICO and that now is obviously in the private repo...  Grin Cool Who wants to see what has been able to realize this team for some time can watch these two videos:

Anyway guys, basically the train is already gone  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool those lucky enough to get on board in ICO and then with solo mining and masternodes, it's damningly accumulating and actively holding now. One of the biggest Italian miners has decided not to sell anymore and to put on masternodes and holding ... I do not know if you understand what I mean ... who is on the train does not intend to go down...  Cool Cool Cool but the train will probably pass again when we go into exchange so... if you did not believe it from the beginning and continue to be hesitant ... then you did not do your homework well. Who instead believed and continues to support this great team of developers that is one of the few in the world of crypto (and in the masternodes sector perhaps the only one) to really bring something innovative and concrete ... who believed in it and is inside without reserves will enjoy the show in the front row!  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool

those videos are more than 1 years old, yeap they seems great, but when it all will be realized? in 1-2 years not earlier i guess, of course vr is great technology. and about train is gone, idont think it is for districts, anyone can buy tokens for 2-3 cents now, so you wrong about all of this

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

There is no news, unfortunately. Still, there are no exchanges and PR for the great future. 3DC is dying...
PostJok

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

There is no news, unfortunately. Still, there are no exchanges and PR for the great future. 3DC is dying...

You quote the dev update from 5 days ago and say at the same time, there are no news?

Wouldn´t say its dying just because there is no exchange yet, but never seen a coin going through such a hassle and passing time just to get listed .
Highquality

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

Any exchange for this coin? I didnt see it on first page
They answered in official telegram: "We are negotiating/review some options to get listed asap, but we will not announce any exchange or date until is 100% confirmed and announced by the other party first. What I can tell you right now that we have good and reliable exchanges to chose from whos already accepted to list 3DC, please be patient because 3DC first exchange will be a good one, this time we will chose carefully to avoid any fake exchanges like IDAX."
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

thanks
3dcoin.conf example:

Code:
rpcuser=$username
rpcpassword=$pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
#----
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
#----
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=$pv
externalip=$ip"

does not work. expired.

3dcoin.conf:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
masternode=1
externalip=my_real_ip

masternode.conf:

what's wrong ?

whether it is you are successful to run 3DC masternode on windows? I am want to try but I read on 3DC Telegram group that is not possible to run on Windows, only VPS/Linux.
did you try with Sentinel to fix "Expired" status?
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:31:36 AM

thanks
3dcoin.conf example:
Code:
rpcuser=$username
rpcpassword=$pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
#----
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
#----
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=$pv
externalip=$ip"

does not work. expired.

3dcoin.conf:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=64
masternode=1
externalip=my_real_ip
masternode.conf:

what's wrong ?

whether it is you are successful to run 3DC masternode on windows? I am want to try but I read on 3DC Telegram group that is not possible to run on Windows, only VPS/Linux.
did you try with Sentinel to fix "Expired" status?
no
how to do it ?
Highquality

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

Now 2987 masternodes activated and 2446 enabled. When it will be 3000 activated -  it will be a historic milestone! Keep yourself ready to shoot the great announcement in the forum and all channels!  Wink
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

Now 2987 masternodes activated and 2446 enabled. When it will be 3000 activated -  it will be a historic milestone! Keep yourself ready to shoot the great announcement in the forum and all channels!  Wink

of course its a great achievement, but without exchanges and good price there its nothing. if price will be 1-2 cents a lot of people will abandon their masternodes.
so i guess in october or early november we will see exchange and hope all be smooth there. dont wanna see low volume and dump, but i guess its irreversible
pickupcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

--
no
how to do it ?
[/quote]

I find this on NYX coin masternode setup, and with Sentinel setup, they always check my MN configuration and change from watchdog_expired to enabled. Also, I know few coins which have support with Sentinel, I am not sure is it only for these coins and can be useful for 3DC MN. I plan to try on 3DC.
michele1it

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

those videos are more than 1 years old, yeap they seems great, but when it all will be realized? in 1-2 years not earlier i guess, of course vr is great technology. and about train is gone, idont think it is for districts, anyone can buy tokens for 2-3 cents now, so you wrong about all of this

Ok I understand that you do not follow the project and you are not informed, we are already on the train of VR, what you see in the videos is not a demonstration of what they will do in the future but it is something that is ready for a while, later you will understand. .. and we will see who was wrong about everything (by the way, someone could be offended when you tell him that he is wrong about everything ... before the education then everything else does not forget it)  Wink
michele1it

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

New record!  Cool Yesterday broke through the roof of the 3000 masternodes activated and already today we are at 3045 masternodes (of which 2499 in the enabled status) now this network is unstoppable!  Grin Cool
A historical result for a project that is NOT yet in exchange and whose team has NEVER sold whole masternodes... never an "IMO" but only a normal ICO in which you could buy only 40 coins with a few dollars and after the possibility of solo mining cpu and masternodes immediately after the ICO for everyone ... then a network open to all ... needless to complain if the opportunity has escaped, those who followed the project from the beginning have had so many possibilities... also to significantly lower the average purchase price of the coin, let's not forget the remarkable coinburn of the unsold coins after ICO.
We are perhaps the only (or at least one of the rare) project with masternodes that has a different purpose from the simple currency and the ROI of the masternodes ... when the industry will find out it will be funny ...  Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

You quote the dev update from 5 days ago and say at the same time, there are no news?

Wouldn´t say its dying just because there is no exchange yet, but never seen a coin going through such a hassle and passing time just to get listed .

I am saying about news in general. No new things. People are losing interest in districts.
Mariia_BT

Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

I am saying about news in general. No new things. People are losing interest in districts.

it is not surprising, because this market has fallen very much and many people have lost hope and enthusiasm to cooperate here and to come out of this activity. such a decline can become a rather negative factor in the development of cybercrime.

pickupcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

I am not loosing interest to Districts and 3DC. All my coins from the portfolio is on the hold. Now is very hard time for all crypto currencies and we need to wait.
Still believe in this coin.
michele1it

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

Again new record!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Over 3100 masternodes activated (of which 2547 in the enabled status now) very unstoppable Community!!!  Cool Cool Cool

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: