Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

Again new record!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Over 3100 masternodes activated (of which 2547 in the enabled status now) very unstoppable Community!!!  Cool Cool Cool

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics
I have been following the project from the very beginning, and immediately saw the prospect in it. An honest distribution of coins, and a huge community shows that we are going in the right direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 284

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:17:38 AM

Last update

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1159/development-update-10-10-2018
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:55:06 AM

great that you already announced next update date, thats really great  Smiley
and i guess in next update you will tell us about exchange situation and about did you got a listing on polo/bittrex or it will be some kucoin or other  Smiley
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

Over 3100 masternodes activated (of which 2547 in the enabled status now) very unstoppable Community!!!  Cool Cool Cool

I am not sure why you are thinking that is a big deal if we have more and more new masternodes. People who have 50 his own MN earn monthly 10k 3DC from there. So it is a new 10 MNs. Only after listing on exchange and when we know the real price of this coin we can talk about masternodes and his ROI. Also, you must know: more masternodes rewards/profit is lesser

PostJok

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:06:05 PM

I am not sure why you are thinking that is a big deal if we have more and more new masternodes. People who have 50 his own MN earn monthly 10k 3DC from there. So it is a new 10 MNs. Only after listing on exchange and when we know the real price of this coin we can talk about masternodes and his ROI. Also, you must know: more masternodes rewards/profit is lesser

At least with 3dc Masternodes will have a purpose with 0.14 update unlike other Masternode coins, were the masternode is only for getting funds (presale) or a cash grab system (first one dumps on the next one, left are bagholders).
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

There is no news, unfortunately. Still, there are no exchanges and PR for the great future. 3DC is dying...

You quote the dev update from 5 days ago and say at the same time, there are no news?

Wouldn´t say its dying just because there is no exchange yet, but never seen a coin going through such a hassle and passing time just to get listed .

I am saying about news in general. No new things. People are losing interest in districts.

I am not loosing interest to Districts and 3DC. All my coins from the portfolio is on the hold. Now is very hard time for all crypto currencies and we need to wait.
Still believe in this coin.

What do you believe in? I believed it the 3dc and the team. But now I disappointed of the development and marketing.
pickupcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

At least with 3dc Masternodes will have a purpose with 0.14 update unlike other Masternode coins, were the masternode is only for getting funds (presale) or a cash grab system (first one dumps on the next one, left are bagholders).

I think there we need to change masternode collateral. Maybe 10k or 20k 3DC per MN. Then will so the owners would have better ROI and would be more interesting for serious players.

TheDistrictsProject (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 284

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

I think there we need to change masternode collateral. Maybe 10k or 20k 3DC per MN. Then will so the owners would have better ROI and would be more interesting for serious players.

Because masternodes will replace the miners in v0.14, the collateral amount will change to 25k 3DC but is temporary for new masternodes until they are verified and validated by the network.
more info in the whitepaper: https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/wiki/Project-Districts-Whitepaper#nodes
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

Because masternodes will replace the miners in v0.14, the collateral amount will change to 25k 3DC but is temporary for new masternodes until they are verified and validated by the network.
more info in the whitepaper: https://github.com/BlockchainTechLLC/3dcoin/wiki/Project-Districts-Whitepaper#nodes
The right decision, and I have long thought that we need to raise the amount of coins for masternode, it will increase the quality of the network.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

I can't find information when these changes are expected and v0.14. Will it be by the end of the 2018 year?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nohaas

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

This project will change the reality, three-dimensional projects is the future of kripto-industry as the company is a pioneer of three-dimensional projects in reality
PostJok

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

Nice dev update as always.

I hope the next update will contain an exchange listing or at least a serious date for exchange listing.

At some point its just ridiculous for an ICO backed coin to not get listed.
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:25:04 PM
Merited by pickupcoin (2)

Sure!  Wink I know perfectly how the rewards mechanism works, more masternodes... same cake (reward/block) ...fewer slices of cake for everyone. I am manager of the largest Italian technical Telegram group about masternodes (generic dedicated to masternodes) as well as 3DCoin Community manager so I have enough concepts clear...  Grin But I'm interested in the Project and the technology and innovations it will bring (VR on blockchain and an innovative system of consensus management via the masternodes, because masternodes will replace the miners in v0.14... to name two innovations) so I'm not worried about the decline in rewards. I'm very happy with this growth because I know what's behind this growth as I manage both the international Project's Community and the Italian community on a daily basis, namely:

1) There is a great deal of trust on the part of those from the ICO or even before and then from last year to now has followed Project Districts 3DCoin and is continuing to implement nodes and pay VPS (the VPS have a monthly cost as low... but a cost is a cost...) and just the fact that there is no exchange is even more a great test of trust of our wonderful Community and this makes me very proud as I attend the Community every day

2) Even if with difficulty because the OTC market is obviously a small / reduced / limited market we are still struggling day by day with great tenacity bringing new users into the Community thanks to small sales by some miners or even some masternode owners who sells some collateral obtained as a reward and then I can assure you that it is not only the old users who continue to create new masternodes but there are also new ones (especially those who follow the Italian community on Telegram knows very well that for months we make known Project Districts and 3DC also in other Telegram groups and that we managed to grow the Community in our small, considers that the Italian group has about 180 users with a daily average growth of one user per day in recent times and it is not a little to be a national group of a project not yet in exchange and little known, also because generally every new user is assisted in all ways by the users for the implementation of every single masternode if necessary ... great Community spirit without thinking about the rewards that are lowered ...)

So these are the reasons for my great satisfaction as I have followed the growth of the network of masternodes from the beginning and often when a new masternode is activated it is always a great joy and I can also imagine who is the new user who activated it. Obviously I'm happy both when an old user with whom we have shared this adventure for months declares to have activated for examples 10 nodes in one fell swoop with the 3dcoins from mn rewards and when a new user declares he has managed to start the first node with the 3dcoins bought in OTC market. In both cases I am happy even though I know perfectly well that the decline in rewards is a mathematical question...  Wink Cool
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

Guys, I want to ask you, who have masternodes now. How many 3dc 1 masternode give now? How can you have many MNs when there is no exchange and you can't sell 3dc to buy vps?
michele1it

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

Guys, I want to ask you, who have masternodes now. How many 3dc 1 masternode give now? How can you have many MNs when there is no exchange and you can't sell 3dc to buy vps?

Hello, currently about 6.40 3dcoins a day. You can see the rewards statistics at the link to the "masternodes pro" you find at the end of my message. Right now while I write there are 2553 masternodes in enabled status (3178 mn already activated) this remarkable number is due to the fact that there is a very active Community that believes in Project Districts 3DCoin and in the Team and then after participating in the ICO and many even at "cpu solo mining "lasted a few months after the ICO for the benefit of everyone (even with notebooks was mined) with these 3dcoins (bought in ICO or mined) have been started several masternodes, with the rewards of mining and masternodes the Community has continued to implement masternodes, then the mining pool started with gpu and some miners started to seriously mining and sell in OTC market (on 3dctalk.net forum or in the Telegram group), thanks to this we were able to grow again as a Community making the Project known and having the 3dcoins bought by those who did not have them for collaterals (thanks to the OTC market many have entered also in these recent weeks). This premise is useful for answering your real question that is "how do you pay VPS" and you're right VPS are not free but if you believe in a project you commit with your resources to invest in it and then pay one or more VPS and having the rewards of the coin in a project you believe is exactly this and it is a sacrifice like any commitment of resources...  Smiley

pickupcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

People not selling his 3DC, they pay VPS with other income. It can be called as an investment. it is not necessary to pay for VPS from the MN rewards.
such as michele1it says many people believe in 3DC and his future.
2x25BT

Activity: 732
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

Hello, currently about 6.40 3dcoins a day. You can see the rewards statistics at the link to the "masternodes pro" you find at the end of my message. Right now while I write there are 2553 masternodes in enabled status (3178 mn already activated) this remarkable number is due to the fact that there is a very active Community that believes in Project Districts 3DCoin and in the Team and then after participating in the ICO and many even at "cpu solo mining "lasted a few months after the ICO for the benefit of everyone (even with notebooks was mined) with these 3dcoins (bought in ICO or mined) have been started several masternodes, with the rewards of mining and masternodes the Community has continued to implement masternodes, then the mining pool started with gpu and some miners started to seriously mining and sell in OTC market (on 3dctalk.net forum or in the Telegram group), thanks to this we were able to grow again as a Community making the Project known and having the 3dcoins bought by those who did not have them for collaterals (thanks to the OTC market many have entered also in these recent weeks). This premise is useful for answering your real question that is "how do you pay VPS" and you're right VPS are not free but if you believe in a project you commit with your resources to invest in it and then pay one or more VPS and having the rewards of the coin in a project you believe is exactly this and it is a sacrifice like any commitment of resources...  Smiley

"masternodes pro" - how ROI is calculated for this coin if there are no exchanges ?
PostJok

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

"masternodes pro" - how ROI is calculated for this coin if there are no exchanges ?

In this premise its Return of coins
michele1it

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

exactly as PostJok explained to you on masternodes.pro (but also for example on masternodes.online, another reference site for the masternodes sector) the ROI of the masternodes of any coin present in these ranking sites (just see DASH) are shown in the number of coins obtained as rewards ... not in fiat currency...  Wink
mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

This demo is not bad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDdbWHI4cS8
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: