Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90837 times)
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:12:37 PM

A new, detailed review of the project published today:

https://news.p2pb2b.io/3dcoin-full-review-by-p2pb2b-and-crypto-launch-agency/
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michele1it

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:43:20 PM

3DCoin Telegram Stickers Contest!  Grin Shocked Cool Cheesy Wink

https://twitter.com/3DCoin_io/status/1110481783567671296

Brubilla

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:47:12 PM

One of the legits, but pretty boring projects. No hype, no excitement.

You have to get recognized in this space, even before the accomplishments, noone will automatically buy the product when finished. Better to market it at a slow pace even before the real product, so people know.
michele1it

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:01:10 AM

People, yesterday the prize for the stickers contest was doubled!  Shocked Thanks to the contribution of the Italian community, so now there are 6 masternodes 3DCoin up for grabs and the Italian community has also offered a year of free optional managed masternode hosting service for the 6 masternodes.

So if you're good at drawing you can't miss this fun contest!  Grin Cheesy Wink
michele1it

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:56:16 PM

​New article published by Masternode Buzz:

https://masternode.buzz/monthly-premium-buzz-backer-3dcoin-april-2019-update/​
accumulators

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:04:45 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 03:16:18 PM by accumulators

Hello....Huh Any time scale ^ date on entry to CMC or new exchange expected please, i've a number of potential investors freinds & work colleagues very intrested
in the long term trends of blockchain & VR intergration......anyone ....Huh
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3142

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 11:03:54 AM

Hello....Huh Any time scale ^ date on entry to CMC or new exchange expected please, i've a number of potential investors freinds & work colleagues very intrested
in the long term trends of blockchain & VR intergration......anyone ....Huh

You are not too active here, maybe is better for you to join on Telegram group https://t.me/Project_Districts
There you can get all the information very fast. how much I understood here we can expect in next month days listing on the new exchange.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Brubilla

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:51:46 AM

A year after the ICO

Summary:
Exchange: p2pb2b.io
Trading price: 3 sats to 300 sats, but noone is trading it anyway
1 Implementation of MN update
Promises and broken dreams
4k MN´s, but with 1000 coins per MN its not really an achievement

Pretty poor for one year and 10 Mil in funding

As usual in crypto, better to stay away from such projects, which promises but no sign of delivery anywhere
michele1it

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:46:06 AM

A year after the ICO

Summary:

As usual in crypto, better to stay away from such projects, which promises but no sign of delivery anywhere

No sorry so you disappoint me  Grin Do you only have these "arguments"?  Roll Eyes Do you know that you'll have to deal with a tough bone like me  Cool and you're not doing your job right?  Grin

We come to your "arguments", I start from your conclusion because it is a clear clue ...  Roll Eyes "As usual in crypto, better to stay away from such projects, which promises but no sign of delivery anywhere" ... well... you say you stay away from this type of project but you are always here to check out, eh eh ... this does not require further comments, it gnaws at you eh not be arrived at the beginning when you could accumulate more easily ... now without mining and in a phase in which we are not yet in exchanges with good volumes it is more difficult for those who got on the train later than when they wanted ...

Summary of your malicious disinformation:

1) Exchange: p2pb2b.io or any other is completely irrelevant, most project holders who hold most of the coins won't sell for years because they simply don't need it. This is not a project for those with urgent needs of sell. It has already been explained several times in the official channels that an innovative protocol like ours that provides for the creation of blocks exclusively on masternodes (you don't say that... true?) needs some security updates that allow you to go without any hitch in other exchanges. I am explaining this to others because you are too in bad faith and your comprehension skills are too irrelevant to follow my text walls...  Cool Grin

2) Trading price: 3 sats to 300 sats, see above, completely irrelevant, especially irrelevant in that exchange and with those insignificant volumes. First the updates necessary for this new experimental protocol, unique in the world, introduced quietly and without fuss by those who are used to working hard even for those like you;

3) 1 Implementation of MN update: this does not actually require comments ... just look at the list of commits in Github and the continuous updates that have occurred mainly between the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 ... your ignorance is reaching levels that I didn't think ... or maybe bad faith? I would say both. Which of the many updates do you talk about? Of the one that for months manages to automatically update about 4k masternodes without user intervention or the new "proof of sync" consensus protocol that for over a month now has been creating blocks exclusively for masternodes, so traditional mining POW has been eliminated). Eh eh ... and here we come to one of the things that gnaws at you ... you haven't been able to mining... You arrived late and you missed the fantastic "cpu solo mining" that allowed those who were in the right place at the right time (especially the ICO participants who knew the project then) to significantly increase their positions, even mining with notebooks!  Grin Yes for those who do not know this is one of the rare projects that has allowed in recent years a traditional cpu solo mining for practically "free" months with normal home PCs, many masternodes have been made precisely with such mined coins for free, then home mining work and construction of masternodes and the network, a beautiful collective experience that had not been seen for years. Then we moved on to mining pools with rigs and nvidia graphics cards with a modified protocol to guarantee safety despite the difficulty being low. There is a team of skilled blockchain artisans in this project who when it has a problem solves it, invents new protocols, customizes existing protocols. It is good to know for the respect of the level of this forum. This forum which you instead abuse to exploit your personal frustrations and envy. This forum whose moderators have already had to intervene in the past to cancel some of your shameful and insulting posts. Especially your posts insult the intelligence of other users. So the problem is not that you attack the team or the project or our community, the problem is that with your disinformation you try to induce in other users a staggered view of reality, the one that comes from your malevolence and your envy.

4) Promises and broken dreams: the team promises nothing to anyone, simply the team has often shared among friends in the community the hopes of what it was trying to achieve, sometimes the stages were kept on schedule, some things were not not even foreseen (such as the creation ex novo of a consensus protocol based exclusively on masternodes) but they have been realized anyway because they serve for the purposes of the great ecosystem that the team is building with 3DCoin and with Project Districts. The broken dreams are only yours because your envy, that would like not to see all the things that the project is building, your envy will not be fulfilled. It is no coincidence that you come up with this fake account every time new information is released and then you understand that you wanted to participate in solo mining and wanted to have several masternodes, so your ignorance makes you think you came too late. That's how it is in your case because the only way you have to accumulate coins is that they are given to you as gifts. For all the others there will be better exchanges in which I am sure that they will be able to buy at very low prices at least in the initial stages of the listing as the project is deliberately keeping a low profile because it is not a project by senseless hype or by lambo boys. It is a long-term and far-reaching project. A technological and innovative project that brings an entire world of virtual reality to 3 blockchains in one and with its own unique consensus protocol. Stuff too complicated for you, but basically your mind senses the potential and this is your anger.

5) 4k MN´s, but with 1000 coins for MN its not really an achievement: and even on this you have a vision staggered in bad faith by your envy. 4000 masternodes built with fatigue day by day by a large community that mined with PCs first, then with rigs, which bought what they could in OTC. Some community members even gave each other coins for free to help each other to build masternodes together. It will seem strange to you since we are used to projects in which the teams sell whole masternodes at a high price. Do you prefer that? Here there is no team that intends to scam so there is no need to sell whole masternodes at a high price and then drop everything. There is a community that has decided to shoulder the monthly cost of over 4000 VPS knowing that such a long-term and experimental project requires great sacrifices if you want to have the honor of being early adopters. Or maybe you think that over 4000 VPS are free, so you are insulting the sacrifice and the commitment of the community by saying that 4k masternodes are not an achievement.
The community whole international takes note of your offensive attitude.

To conclude my wall of text (I know it's what you want so I will never let you down)... I repeat that you tell others to stay away from such a project but you just can't stay away even if you don't want to be away discovered earlier when you could have accumulated more easily, so your fud is aimed at keeping the price low in a future exchange with higher volumes so that your poor pockets can stock up. I wish you success so you can finally satisfy your desire and you can feel like us, historical holders.

Come on, try to get all the masternodes you want at a low price, so finally your envy will cease and you will be able to live peacefully.

Peace and love!  Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool
michele1it

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:50:58 AM

Your on the money, shilled mostly by michealt1 & a poor Italian group.
Nice 10 mill they made..vey low scam overhead for such a big return
a few press releases & couple cheap youtube vids
Id say max overhead 50,000 = 950,000 profit
sure have a look @ the heads of the team some right peaches, God love them they need the money badly

The insults that this further fake account brings against everyone and above all against the Italian community (therefore indirectly towards all our friends of the international community) do not deserve further comments but only the due report.

This forum does not deserve the outrage of giving voice to such fake accounts.
michele1it

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:59:32 AM

In the meantime, we move forward in all directions, here is the update a few days ago...  Cool Cool Cool

https://3dctalk.net/topic/1204/dev-update-17-04-2019
Sodiomayor

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 12:34:10 PM

sure have a look @ the heads of the team some right peaches, God love them they need the money badly

I was also part of the Italian group, I went out after receiving random insults from an admin but I don't understand why I should get insults even from a random user?
However the project is only in the first steps of the roadmap, it's promising and quite innovative, there is no reason to say scam and the only real problem is (was) the communication from the team, it's normal for any project to have delays, it would be enough only to communicate them and once a month do a general update and maybe answer the questions of some users. For the rest it's enough to ignore the fanboys, they are good for making noise but they do not realize that, for the development of the project, it's bad to always shout to the moon Smiley
At start there is no correlation between trading and project, they are just bets (there are a lot of worse projects no sense and only high roi from mn that are traded much more) so currenlty I prefer 3Dcoin Smiley
fabio769

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:01:10 PM

as owner of 3dc coins, I am extremely satisfied with the work done by the team during this period.

Somehow I also feel privileged to be among the supporters of the project because it is much more than a simple "cryptographic currency" and the new protocol, based exclusively on 3dc masternodes, is concrete proof of this.

Finally something new and original is taking shape.

I agree with you Tamerlano for when you said.
I add that, following the world of cryptocurrencies for a long time, I realized that, when the coins increase out of proportion, sooner or later they take a descent bringing it almost to zero as a value.
So, for me, better to have a stable coin, which will grow over time, based on the true value of the project.
It will take patience and commitment, both for maintaining the VPS (cost) and for maintaining it (time), but the satisfaction of being part of a great project is this.
fabio769

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:19:32 PM

can I contradict you with the facts? Grin Grin Grin
As a neophyte in the sector, I found in the Italian community very, very competent people who were available out of all proportion, I did not find such assistance on any other community. Michelalt1 is one of these  Wink
I learned how to put up a masternode, to run scripts and use linux commands, and I'm not a young man and I never imagined I could do it.
Serious projects need time to evolve, if you don't have patience change is the only solution  Grin Grin Grin

Brubilla

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:38:39 PM

A year after the ICO

Summary:

No sorry so you disappoint me  Grin Do you only have these "arguments"?  Roll Eyes Do you know that you'll have to deal with a tough bone like me  Cool and you're not doing your job right?  Grin

We come to your "arguments", I start from your conclusion because it is a clear clue ...  Roll Eyes "As usual in crypto, better to stay away from such projects, which promises but no sign of delivery anywhere" ... well... you say you stay away from this type of project but you are always here to check out, eh eh ... this does not require further comments, it gnaws at you eh not be arrived at the beginning when you could accumulate more easily ... now without mining and in a phase in which we are not yet in exchanges with good volumes it is more difficult for those who got on the train later than when they wanted ...

Summary of your malicious disinformation:

1) Exchange: p2pb2b.io or any other is completely irrelevant, most project holders who hold most of the coins won't sell for years because they simply don't need it. This is not a project for those with urgent needs of sell. It has already been explained several times in the official channels that an innovative protocol like ours that provides for the creation of blocks exclusively on masternodes (you don't say that... true?) needs some security updates that allow you to go without any hitch in other exchanges. I am explaining this to others because you are too in bad faith and your comprehension skills are too irrelevant to follow my text walls...  Cool Grin

2) Trading price: 3 sats to 300 sats, see above, completely irrelevant, especially irrelevant in that exchange and with those insignificant volumes. First the updates necessary for this new experimental protocol, unique in the world, introduced quietly and without fuss by those who are used to working hard even for those like you;

3) 1 Implementation of MN update: this does not actually require comments ... just look at the list of commits in Github and the continuous updates that have occurred mainly between the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 ... your ignorance is reaching levels that I didn't think ... or maybe bad faith? I would say both. Which of the many updates do you talk about? Of the one that for months manages to automatically update about 4k masternodes without user intervention or the new "proof of sync" consensus protocol that for over a month now has been creating blocks exclusively for masternodes, so traditional mining POW has been eliminated). Eh eh ... and here we come to one of the things that gnaws at you ... you haven't been able to mining... You arrived late and you missed the fantastic "cpu solo mining" that allowed those who were in the right place at the right time (especially the ICO participants who knew the project then) to significantly increase their positions, even mining with notebooks!  Grin Yes for those who do not know this is one of the rare projects that has allowed in recent years a traditional cpu solo mining for practically "free" months with normal home PCs, many masternodes have been made precisely with such mined coins for free, then home mining work and construction of masternodes and the network, a beautiful collective experience that had not been seen for years. Then we moved on to mining pools with rigs and nvidia graphics cards with a modified protocol to guarantee safety despite the difficulty being low. There is a team of skilled blockchain artisans in this project who when it has a problem solves it, invents new protocols, customizes existing protocols. It is good to know for the respect of the level of this forum. This forum which you instead abuse to exploit your personal frustrations and envy. This forum whose moderators have already had to intervene in the past to cancel some of your shameful and insulting posts. Especially your posts insult the intelligence of other users. So the problem is not that you attack the team or the project or our community, the problem is that with your disinformation you try to induce in other users a staggered view of reality, the one that comes from your malevolence and your envy.

4) Promises and broken dreams: the team promises nothing to anyone, simply the team has often shared among friends in the community the hopes of what it was trying to achieve, sometimes the stages were kept on schedule, some things were not not even foreseen (such as the creation ex novo of a consensus protocol based exclusively on masternodes) but they have been realized anyway because they serve for the purposes of the great ecosystem that the team is building with 3DCoin and with Project Districts. The broken dreams are only yours because your envy, that would like not to see all the things that the project is building, your envy will not be fulfilled. It is no coincidence that you come up with this fake account every time new information is released and then you understand that you wanted to participate in solo mining and wanted to have several masternodes, so your ignorance makes you think you came too late. That's how it is in your case because the only way you have to accumulate coins is that they are given to you as gifts. For all the others there will be better exchanges in which I am sure that they will be able to buy at very low prices at least in the initial stages of the listing as the project is deliberately keeping a low profile because it is not a project by senseless hype or by lambo boys. It is a long-term and far-reaching project. A technological and innovative project that brings an entire world of virtual reality to 3 blockchains in one and with its own unique consensus protocol. Stuff too complicated for you, but basically your mind senses the potential and this is your anger.

5) 4k MN´s, but with 1000 coins for MN its not really an achievement: and even on this you have a vision staggered in bad faith by your envy. 4000 masternodes built with fatigue day by day by a large community that mined with PCs first, then with rigs, which bought what they could in OTC. Some community members even gave each other coins for free to help each other to build masternodes together. It will seem strange to you since we are used to projects in which the teams sell whole masternodes at a high price. Do you prefer that? Here there is no team that intends to scam so there is no need to sell whole masternodes at a high price and then drop everything. There is a community that has decided to shoulder the monthly cost of over 4000 VPS knowing that such a long-term and experimental project requires great sacrifices if you want to have the honor of being early adopters. Or maybe you think that over 4000 VPS are free, so you are insulting the sacrifice and the commitment of the community by saying that 4k masternodes are not an achievement.
The community whole international takes note of your offensive attitude.

To conclude my wall of text (I know it's what you want so I will never let you down)... I repeat that you tell others to stay away from such a project but you just can't stay away even if you don't want to be away discovered earlier when you could have accumulated more easily, so your fud is aimed at keeping the price low in a future exchange with higher volumes so that your poor pockets can stock up. I wish you success so you can finally satisfy your desire and you can feel like us, historical holders.

Come on, try to get all the masternodes you want at a low price, so finally your envy will cease and you will be able to live peacefully.

Peace and love!  Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool

I wont even read that text as you have your opinion on "How great the team is" and "How they will deliver the best thing in the world". Make it short or don´t make it at all
I have mine, points stands though, its an underperforming asset. Even if you want to get out, you cant, nobody is going to buy the bags at a reasonable price. Just imagine what other teams did with that amount of funding and they refuse to do the only thing the community wants (the normal community, not Italian shills)
michele1it

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:55:16 PM

I wont even read that text as you have your opinion on "How great the team is" and "How they will deliver the best thing in the world". Make it short or don´t make it at all
I have mine, points stands though, its an underperforming asset. Even if you want to get out, you cant, nobody is going to buy the bags at a reasonable price. Just imagine what other teams did with that amount of funding and they refuse to do the only thing the community wants (the normal community, not Italian shills)

Excellent intervention, so we can better understand the connection between the fake accounts and the attack that continues to the Italian community.

Small note on the sidelines, eh eh ... you'd like to have my 3DCoins ...   Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin don't even try to dream that I can sell my bags of 3DC at any price, you're just a poor deluded, this fud won't help you make cheap stocks!  Grin Grin Grin
minarebitcoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:58:18 PM

For Brubilla & Co.:

Do you remember any other projects that stay quiet for a long time for many reasons? Comprehension (for people), technical aspects, code changes, structural etc.
Nothing? ..to me yes and just to name a few:
Electroneum? what happened to it?
Cardano? Fantastic!! what happened to it?
EOS .... 4 billions in ICO....
And Ethereum? nothing for almost 2 and a half years (2014/2017)

So let's stop saying shit and shut up!
Nobody wants you with strength in the project. Free to leave!
michele1it

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:19:07 PM

Is the website working down,  or is the website down?  i tried to enter the website its not working on my opera.   maybe its a local problem in my city. can any one try to enter today? is it working?,  i dont have vpn or such things like that to change location

workin both websites, try again...

https://3dcoin.io/

https://districts.io/
HologramX

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:28:17 PM
Merited by michele1it (1)

A year after the ICO

Summary:

Probably you don't know very well project... Achievement and goals to achieve.
And probably you play every day with HIGH ROI - FAST FAILS coin.
This is not a project like we normally view on crypto world.. it's a bit different...  :-)
ASK yourself a question: WHY no one sell 3DC?
And why when rarely someone post a SELL post on telegram he immediately sell it (even 200k or 300k coin).
:-) 
Peace and Love :-)
HologramX

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:32:51 PM

Read Last post...
No One tell you to follow project..
Everyone must follow project he believe in.
Certainly, your REP and your word tell many about you :-)
throwing shit on others will not bring you any advantage :-)

Peace and Love
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: