Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
darkdreamer

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:48:57 PM

Nice to wake up in a world with over 5000 3dcoin masternodes who work at full capacity, producing the blocks themselves... over 5k "block producers"  Grin Cool

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics

https://3dctalk.net/assets/uploads/files/1560414913583-5k_3dcoin_masternodes.jpg

Awesome!  Shocked In fact I had not considered that this is not a masternodes network with only service functions, or rather I want to say that yes I already know that our masternodes have totally replaced mining three months ago and we don't even have staking but only masternodes for the blocks creation, but I had not considered that this large number of "block producers", as you said, is at this point one of the largest decentralized networks ever or perhaps the largest network of block creators. So even if the ROI is lowered Roll Eyes for all of us node operators with increasing number of masternodes, we must be particularly satisfied with this great growth of the 3dcoin masternodes network as the masternodes play such an important role in our blockchain!  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:43:52 AM

Nice to wake up in a world with over 5000 3dcoin masternodes who work at full capacity, producing the blocks themselves... over 5k "block producers"  Grin Cool

https://masternodes.pro/stats/3dc/statistics

Awesome!  Shocked In fact I had not considered that this is not a masternodes network with only service functions, or rather I want to say that yes I already know that our masternodes have totally replaced mining three months ago and we don't even have staking but only masternodes for the blocks creation, but I had not considered that this large number of "block producers", as you said, is at this point one of the largest decentralized networks ever or perhaps the largest network of block creators. So even if the ROI is lowered Roll Eyes for all of us node operators with increasing number of masternodes, we must be particularly satisfied with this great growth of the 3dcoin masternodes network as the masternodes play such an important role in our blockchain!  Cool

You hit the mark perfectly! This is the right mind for a 3DCoiner of the 3DCommunity and for a great project like this!  Cool Cool Cool Wink Wink Wink
michele1it

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:06:06 PM

3 months ago on March 14, 2019 at the block 475k of 3DCoin blockchain the historical fork was occurred which introduced the innovative consensus protocol based exclusively on masternodes!

Here the old Twitter announcement:

https://twitter.com/3DCoin_io/status/1106244984523706374

Now 3 months have already passed without POW mining and without POS but with only ProofOfSync consensus for 3DCoin the blockchain for VirtualReality dapps and all immersive experiences! Here some quick info and reference links:

https://telegra.ph/3DCoin-Proof-of-Sync---Quick-explanation-and-references-04-16
michele1it

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:59:38 AM

Published yesterday this extensive and in-depth article by an Italian blogger:

https://www.cryptoblock.it/projects-district-lunione-tra-realta-virtuale-e-blockchain/

Even if the article is written in Italian language  Smiley just use Google Translator's automatic translation to not miss this wonderful article about 3DCoin Project Districts!  Cool Cool Cool
darkdreamer

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:07:37 AM

3 months ago on March 14, 2019 at the block 475k of 3DCoin blockchain the historical fork was occurred which introduced the innovative consensus protocol based exclusively on masternodes!

Now 3 months have already passed without POW mining and without POS but with only ProofOfSync consensus for 3DCoin the blockchain for VirtualReality dapps and all immersive experiences! Here some quick info and reference links:

https://telegra.ph/3DCoin-Proof-of-Sync---Quick-explanation-and-references-04-16

Great goal for the new consensus protocol and for development of the project!  Cool The dev team is really focused on the various steps and innovations of the project and will bring this project to great results in the next years!  Cool
therealghostrider

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:32:25 PM

Great goal for the new consensus protocol and for development of the project!  Cool The dev team is really focused on the various steps and innovations of the project and will bring this project to great results in the next years!  Cool

Well said, the project team proves to be really on the target since ever and it could not be otherwise with such ambitious perspectives, the only blockchain entirely dedicated to virtual reality in a native way  Cool
michele1it

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:46:46 AM

Well said, the project team proves to be really on the target since ever and it could not be otherwise with such ambitious perspectives, the only blockchain entirely dedicated to virtual reality in a native way  Cool

Here you have perfectly highlighted one of the fundamental points that distinguishes Project Districts 3DCoin from other projects also very famous dedicated to virtual reality in the crypto space, which in the end are only simple dapps with their own tokens on third-parts blockchain (generally they are only a token and a dapp on blockchain Ethereum) while here the 3DC team is developing all the power of not one but 3 blockchain in 1  Cool with three types of specialized nodes (masternodes, primenodes, pulsenodes) entirely dedicated to the virtual world of Project Districts!

The team has been working for years on track, because the team guys are developing an entire decentralized virtual ecosystem on its own dedicated blockchain that will raise the level of VR technology applied to the blockchain (and viceversa, the blockchain applied to VR) by several notches.
For this reason we have basically never considered other VR projects of the crypto space as competitors, because an entire virtual ecosystem with its own blockchain like our 3DCoin Project Districts cannot consider as a competitor a simple dapp with a token that runs on a third-party blockchain. Our prospects go much further!  Cool Cool Cool
darkdreamer

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:30:03 AM

Here you have perfectly highlighted one of the fundamental points that distinguishes Project Districts 3DCoin from other projects also very famous dedicated to virtual reality in the crypto space, which in the end are only simple dapps with their own tokens on third-parts blockchain (generally they are only a token and a dapp on blockchain Ethereum) while here the 3DC team is developing all the power of not one but 3 blockchain in 1  Cool with three types of specialized nodes (masternodes, primenodes, pulsenodes) entirely dedicated to the virtual world of Project Districts!

The team has been working for years on track, because the team guys are developing an entire decentralized virtual ecosystem on its own dedicated blockchain that will raise the level of VR technology applied to the blockchain (and viceversa, the blockchain applied to VR) by several notches.
For this reason we have basically never considered other VR projects of the crypto space as competitors, because an entire virtual ecosystem with its own blockchain like our 3DCoin Project Districts cannot consider as a competitor a simple dapp with a token that runs on a third-party blockchain. Our prospects go much further!  Cool Cool Cool

This is something that should be pointed out more often, even with special information campaigns, such as marketing articles, comparative tables, because there are other more well-known projects that combine virtual reality and crypto, but as you say, they are simple dapps and simple tokens on third-party blockchain for example on Ethereum blockchain, so not only projects of much more limited scope but also with all the limitations of having to run on a blockchain of others where it runs so much more, other dapps for example, while this project has created its own ecosystem with dedicated blockchain and can set it and manage it in the most efficient way for VR contents.
So I think the team will also have to evaluate in the future whether to launch marketing campaigns to highlight this difference with other VR-crypto projects, especially with comparative tables or infographics that are very effective because they focus attention well.
michele1it

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:15:45 PM

https://www.cryptoblock.it/projects-district-lunione-tra-realta-virtuale-e-blockchain/

Even if the article is written in Italian language  Smiley just use Google Translator's automatic translation to not miss this wonderful article about 3DCoin Project Districts!  Cool Cool Cool

Thank you!! I'd like it to be helpful!!

Thank you for having explained the project and the peculiarities of both the 3DCoin and their blockchain and nodes infrastructure and the scope of the VR platform in such a clear and comprehensible way!  Smiley We hope to read your other articles on the subject in the future as important parts of the project are released! Wink
fabio769

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:34:27 PM

Thank you for having explained the project and the peculiarities of both the 3DCoin and their blockchain and nodes infrastructure and the scope of the VR platform in such a clear and comprehensible way!  Smiley We hope to read your other articles on the subject in the future as important parts of the project are released! Wink

I don't write much, but I've been following this project for some time, and I too, want to congratulate all those who are implementing this project.  michele1 your availability and your patience is exciting, you immediately perceive your love for what you are doing and lend it to all of us.  TY
michele1it

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:15:11 AM

I don't write much, but I've been following this project for some time, and I too, want to congratulate all those who are implementing this project.  michele1 your availability and your patience is exciting, you immediately perceive your love for what you are doing and lend it to all of us.  TY

Thanks  Wink words like these are a huge push to do better and better, so I turn your compliments to the project team because my great love for the project stems not only from my passion for the technological project that I love (the first blockchain for virtual reality and also with the addition of masternodes, an incredible combination) but it also stems from having understood that these guys of the team have been building their visionary and futuristic dreams for many years now, which many will benefit from because they want create immersive experiences for any human sector (many think about gaming when they think of VR but it's just one of many areas) experiences in a virtual world designed to be within everyone's reach and with the security that only a blockchain with masternodes can guarantee (not it is a coincidence that in these days projects such as Dash and Zcoin have raised the level of importance of masternodes once again in their blockchains in defense of the blocks created by the miners with the new mechanism they call "chainlocks" and which leads Dash to be probably the most secure pow network today in the sense that an attack becomes practically impossible thanks to the protection of the masternodes that secure the work of miners).
Our team guys thought that for the virtual world they are creating, more speed and more security is needed, so they raised the bar of masternodes importance by dropping the pow and letting only the masternodes create the blocks. For three months then in our network we have a unique and first industry consensus protocol and we are the first project that took the "classic" masternodes (those in Dash style for instance) and put them to create blocks alone without mininig, without staking and without higher hardware requirements. And over 5000 masternodes activated in a year were the 3DCommunity's answer to support the project! And I'm sure that this number of nodes is destined to grow, as the crypto space will discover all the power and innovative and futuristic scope of 3DCoin Project Districts!
Come on guys, the support of a patient and motivated community has never failed so go ahead like this, development first of all and give us and the world the first blockchain entirely dedicated to virtual reality that will spectacularly demonstrate what can be achieved combining such revolutionary technologies as immersive experiences of VR / AR / MR / XR and the blockchain!  Cool Cool Cool
darkdreamer

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:48:36 AM

Thanks  Wink words like these are a huge push to do better and better, so I turn your compliments to the project team because my great love for the project stems not only from my passion for the technological project that I love (the first blockchain for virtual reality and also with the addition of masternodes, an incredible combination) but it also stems from having understood that these guys of the team have been building their visionary and futuristic dreams for many years now, which many will benefit from because they want create immersive experiences for any human sector (many think about gaming when they think of VR but it's just one of many areas) experiences in a virtual world designed to be within everyone's reach and with the security that only a blockchain with masternodes can guarantee (not it is a coincidence that in these days projects such as Dash and Zcoin have raised the level of importance of masternodes once again in their blockchains in defense of the blocks created by the miners with the new mechanism they call "chainlocks" and which leads Dash to be probably the most secure pow network today in the sense that an attack becomes practically impossible thanks to the protection of the masternodes that secure the work of miners).
Our team guys thought that for the virtual world they are creating, more speed and more security is needed, so they raised the bar of masternodes importance by dropping the pow and letting only the masternodes create the blocks. For three months then in our network we have a unique and first industry consensus protocol and we are the first project that took the "classic" masternodes (those in Dash style for instance) and put them to create blocks alone without mininig, without staking and without higher hardware requirements. And over 5000 masternodes activated in a year were the 3DCommunity's answer to support the project! And I'm sure that this number of nodes is destined to grow, as the crypto space will discover all the power and innovative and futuristic scope of 3DCoin Project Districts!
Come on guys, the support of a patient and motivated community has never failed so go ahead like this, development first of all and give us and the world the first blockchain entirely dedicated to virtual reality that will spectacularly demonstrate what can be achieved combining such revolutionary technologies as immersive experiences of VR / AR / MR / XR and the blockchain!  Cool Cool Cool

When you said that gaming is not the only area of VR application I immediately thought of the shopping application that was shown in the old demo video, it is practically a technology for everyday use, you enter a virtual store that plays a physical store with the vr viewer, choose the product you want to buy, look at it as if it were real, with hardware peripherals that in the near future will also produce tactile feedback you can almost feel the feeling of the touch of the object as if it were real, pay with the 3dcoin thanks to the integrated wallet and the real product will be delivered to your home, a new dimension of online shopping as the experience of a real shopping, incredible!
I can't stop watching this video since it was published waiting to see others nice demo videos when the team will consider it appropriate to release some other preview but know that we are all waiting to enjoy the show!  Shocked Cool

https://youtu.be/PDdbWHI4cS8
michele1it

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:44:18 PM

Well written article.
Thank you very much Michele

I'm glad you liked it, so I forward your thanks to the author, the Italian blogger Lukesky08 who gave us an excellent tool in Italian language to better understand 3DCoin and Project Districts especially in the most famous Italian general groups of crypto space on Telegram with thousands of users that I and some of us from the Italian 3DCoin Project Districts community have been managing every day for years now.
michele1it

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:01:51 AM

And here is a new artwork created by a cryptoartist of our wonderful community !!!  Wink I love cryptoart and I love the 3DCommunity !!!  Cool Cool Cool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzFcrqvIR9-

therealghostrider

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:12:36 AM

And here is a new artwork created by a cryptoartist of our wonderful community !!!  Wink I love cryptoart and I love the 3DCommunity !!!  Cool Cool Cool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzFcrqvIR9-

Awsome! Very nice work, congratulations to the artist. I saw his other works on Instagram and Twitter and I understand that he is very active and well known in the cryptoart sector, his works are continually tweeted by the well-known Makersplace. A further demonstration that this project has a great community made up of healthy and passionate people, with many different skills, who work in silence and quietly to do their best to make this project great, thus supporting the valuable work of the great development team.
We keep the community alive and clean because I am sure that when we will be on the next exchanges and the team will start releasing products and therefore will also have reason to start with marketing, many other good and competent people will come, such as bloggers and artists just as happened recently and therefore we will have to make him find a clean and welcoming environment made up of motivated and honest people who work only for the good of this wonderful project.
Moreover as you said this is the first project with a blockchain entirely dedicated to virtual reality which is one of the emerging technologies with incredible growth forecasts for next years so this project also has the advantage of the first mover and I am sure we will soon have many other people in our community that will give the best of itself to this fantastic project!
So good!
accumulators

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:40:29 PM

While market valuations ebb & flow, 3DC team  progress & work ethic  remains steady & consistent ,
 pleasure to be invested in true inovation

Good luck 3D Team for the future
michele1it

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:40:47 AM

Pretty boring coin

Pretty boring troll.

I invite whoever reads your messages to do a search for all the messages you have written in all the topics you have participated in, so your role will be much clearer... Lots of interesting things to discover ... basically you limit yourself to disturbing in some topics that interest those who use your fake account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2510982;sa=showPosts;start=0

I do not report your post and all your history to the section moderator because whatever you write, even when it is a 3-word post, makes us understand so many things about you or better about those who maneuver you, who is so poorly endowed with intelligence and so dulled by the bad faith that does not realize it. So let's keep having fun with you!  Grin
Brubilla

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:08:57 PM

And another month full of nothing. No trading, no real news.

Pretty boring forked coin.

It will go on like this forever.
michele1it

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:05:28 PM

And another month full of nothing. No trading, no real news.

Pretty boring forked coin.

It will go on like this forever.

Our community is in no hurry. The team is working quietly and we all know it and our community can also wait with great patience for so long as befits great projects.
We don't have the urgency that you have, it's not a project for impatient kids.
Here there are serious people who work hard, both in the team and in the community.
So your words remain empty sounds meaningless for those who know this project well.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:43:29 PM

My thought was that this project is dead, the level of development is very slow which is very disturbing and another thing of concern is the low interest from the community, community is a very strong thing to consider in this space even technology not as solid as this are doing fine because they have built sound community around it

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: