Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: zcash soon 0.2 btc!  (Read 27386 times)
Cateinyard

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

Zcash coin started trading at almost 20 BTC in late 2016 and crashed below 1 BTC in a week.
Can ZEC/BTC ever go to those highs again? Strictly going by chart yes but practically thinking no way.

Anyway, I got out last time it was near 0.15 BTC or ~$400 USD and have diversified into other
lot cheaper coins with similar technology such as Zencash and Zcoin.

The price of 1Bitcoin or higher was not normal. If the ZEC price is more than 0.1 bitcoin, it is a good achievement.

That is right. The ZEC price is 0.04 bitcoin now. If it is 0.1 bitcoin, that is 150% increase.
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:00:48 PM

There is more time to be one day. It may increase a little over the year. A year without any problems.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:16:23 PM

Zcash coin is one of my favorite altcoin but I dont think this coin will reach 0.1 bitcoin in this year 2017 maybe possible price of bitcoin before end of this year 2017 is 0.1 . Zcash its look ethereum coin. Zcash for sure gives you a bigh profit in the future so itsbetter if you have zcash to make sure you did not missed any potential coin. Buy more zcash and hold it and make a lot of profit.

I think zec has already reached 0.1 bitcoin in the past few months.

But it is lower now, along with many other coins.

The price in terms of bitcoin, has not dropped much.

It dropped a lot actually. A few months ago, it was 0.15, now it is 0.05.
Compared to the continuous hype about it, this kind of drop should once give advice for all investors and make their minds that something is not like it was supposed to be.

Makisim

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:23:55 AM

Zcash coin is one of my favorite altcoin but I dont think this coin will reach 0.1 bitcoin in this year 2017 maybe possible price of bitcoin before end of this year 2017 is 0.1 . Zcash its look ethereum coin. Zcash for sure gives you a bigh profit in the future so itsbetter if you have zcash to make sure you did not missed any potential coin. Buy more zcash and hold it and make a lot of profit.

Compared to the continuous hype about it, this kind of drop should once give advice for all investors and make their minds that something is not like it was supposed to be.

The price could rise again.
Techray

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:45:42 PM

The ZCash dropped a lot today, any news?
Dagmon

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:44:30 PM

The ZCash dropped a lot today, any news?

It dropped with other coins. So there is no particular concern.
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:57:51 PM

The price of the project that can not be tracked best on the market should not be so low.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:47:02 AM

0.2 is also my minimum target. I have averaged down my bag since 0.07 and bought most around 0.04. I think anonymous currencies are extremely undervalued right now. Upcoming regulations will steal a lot of market cap of non anon coins and it will drive into anon coins like ZEC, XMR or AEON.
Sewarlock

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:51:23 AM

I wouldn't be suprised if Zcash does indeed reach to 0.2 BTC. Just look at what the project has achieved in such a short time. They have developed a technology (zsnarks) which is by far more superior than any other "privacy" token out there, the agnostic verifications has been praised by so many and the project isn't even all into marketing, the price is driven by real value. If you don't believe me ask Vitalik Butterin, who himself said that zsnarks is revolutionary and he tries at the moment to implement the technology into ethereum it make it more private itself. Or ask JP Morgan, one of the ten biggest banks in the world, who themselves have implemented zsnarks in their Quarum (or whatever the name is) blockchain technology. It's clearly a game changer and competitors like Monero or other privacy centered coins have to at least innovate to the same level to even keep up with what's about to come to Zcash. To privacy and beyond!
jules-jules

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:50:52 AM

Zcash is confirmed scam and will crash and burn sooner or later. I'd stay away. Instead, have a look at Zencash, a fork, with solid fundamentals.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:02:15 AM

I wouldn't be suprised if Zcash does indeed reach to 0.2 BTC. Just look at what the project has achieved in such a short time. They have developed a technology (zsnarks) which is by far more superior than any other "privacy" token out there, the agnostic verifications has been praised by so many and the project isn't even all into marketing, the price is driven by real value. If you don't believe me ask Vitalik Butterin, who himself said that zsnarks is revolutionary and he tries at the moment to implement the technology into ethereum it make it more private itself. Or ask JP Morgan, one of the ten biggest banks in the world, who themselves have implemented zsnarks in their Quarum (or whatever the name is) blockchain technology. It's clearly a game changer and competitors like Monero or other privacy centered coins have to at least innovate to the same level to even keep up with what's about to come to Zcash. To privacy and beyond!
Only those developers funds are too high for my taste, and Zencash is better if we compare this way. Monero is winner in every case.

Zcash is confirmed scam and will crash and burn sooner or later. I'd stay away. Instead, have a look at Zencash, a fork, with solid fundamentals.
Zcash has very good team and that currently improving their code and all those improvements will be implemented in to the Zen, so nothing without Zcash.We can love them or hate them.
Ademen

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:31:46 PM

Only those developers funds are too high for my taste, and Zencash is better if we compare this way. Monero is winner in every case.

Zcash has very good team and that currently improving their code and all those improvements will be implemented in to the Zen, so nothing without Zcash.We can love them or hate them.

They are very well paid. So they work hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: