Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would kazuldur/faucetbox.com be a bad person if he sold the site, instead of shut it down permanently?  (Voting closed: November 13, 2016, 07:57:41 PM)
Yes - 4 (11.8%)
No - 25 (73.5%)
Don't know. Make a new micro wallet service - 5 (14.7%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Regarding faucetbox - Do you want it to close?  (Read 840 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:57:41 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 08:50:25 PM by mexicantarget

So, what really concerns me is this:

To everyone asking for a price of FaucetBOX.com: We've made a decision not to sell FaucetBOX.com to keep the good image of FaucetBOX.com and our company, even in the face of closing.

What a surprise! The project seems to still rise and rise!

So what now with faucet owners will have to ask for another API, or they have to change the script?

New version of Faucet in a BOX script supports ePay.info and Paytoshi, so if these are acceptable then faucet owners don't have to change the script.

If this poll gets let's say, 80% for faucetbox to keeps operating, they wont sell it, because of "the good image" they want to show to everyone.
I don't disagree with that, they've been very professional since I started using their service back in January.

A real business/professional decision would be if they allowed someone to keep running the same site.

I'm really trying to understand what's that thing about image, but makes no sense.

Anyway, I would really like to take over faucetbox and continue running all my sites on it, like 99.99% of other users who use it.

Please vote on the poll, let's see what you guys think.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:06:52 PM

I think it would be better to change a little bit poll question:

Do Kazuldur / FaucetBox.com should sell service rather than close it? (or something similar..)

But yes, this decision, and explanation is very strange..  Roll Eyes
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:08:28 PM

I agree with you, he should at least consider selling it to someone who know what is doing and its not scammer. Hm, i don't understand why is it not profitable, i thought they are taking fee's from faucet owners deposits? Anyway, his site his rules, what ever decision he make we just have to respect it.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:11:04 PM

I think it would be better to change a little bit poll question:

Do Kazuldur / FaucetBox.com should sell service rather than close it? (or something similar..)

But yes, this decision, and explanation is very strange..  Roll Eyes
Hey, thanks. Modified it.

I agree with you, he should at least consider selling it to someone who know what is doing and its not scammer. Hm, i don't understand why is it not profitable, i thought they are taking fee's from faucet owners deposits? Anyway, his site his rules, what ever decision he make we just have to respect it.
Whatever it is, people can always come to a deal.

From what I understood, faucetbox isn't profitable for him/them.
While having a lot of people depending on his site's service, he decides to shut the project, instead of selling it, because of image.

Something doesn't make sense here, but I respect his decision.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:18:20 PM

I think would be better if he sells FaucetBox, if he doesn't want to run it anymore, let another trusted someone do it. Many faucets and sites are depending of FaucetBox to pay users and to continue alive. FaucetBox for me is the best service of this kind.

And if mexicantarget buys it, he surely will make some improvements, he has many good ideas, it would be a good thing in my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
xyzabc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:25:00 PM

He should sell it maybe with some terms.

I think he might be worried of fact that new owner may use the opportunity and say raise fees immediately to 3% or 5%. Maybe new owner start charging both owners and users. Maybe start stealing from the user money.

These all things may bring bad name to faucetbox. I guess if they can fix some terms and then sell to some trustable person maybe .. It would save a hell lot of people. I do not know if paytoshi is ready for the onslaught of faucets it is going to get.

lasistra

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:31:14 PM

well, i'm new and therefore no trusted person in a way i could vote in the poll.

but as a simple user of this forum for informations purposes;
and as a simple user of faucetbox.com just because most of the faucets use faucetbox, so somehow i also depend on faucetbox.

just closing down the site therefore is, as far as i'm concerned, the by far more inconvenient and impractical way of dealing with the fact, that the owner doesn't want or isn't able to run it any longer.

just my 0.02$ respectively 2 satoshi.
catcatcatcaty

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:33:13 PM

And if mexicantarget buys it, he surely will make some improvements, he has many good ideas, it would be a good thing in my opinion.

100% Agree with you there

me too. @mexicantarget is a trusted person, and would make a good replacement admin, as well as making potential improvements to the service.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:36:43 PM

Mexicantarget has my full support!

Kazuldur should give him a chance to buy the service!

Kazuldur run FaucetBox, main thread and customer support in a very good way.
Thank you Kazuldur for your good work!

I'm sure mexicantarget can lead this project also in very professional way!

I keep my fingers crossed that this will be the final and for sure the best decision for everyone!

Good luck mexicantarget!
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:52:47 PM

Really sad news. Yes I agree that Kazuldur need to sell FaucetBOX. Without FaucetBOX Crypto world will never be the same.

Now ... why he decided to give up, we can speculate

1. A lot owner faucet complain about the scripts that are not resistant to bots. It should often build scripts that will be safer.

2. Only two days ago, more than 100 new owners faucet took API key and all these faucet is defective. Bitcoin list is full of such a faucet from which do not benefit, nor Kazuldur nor users.

3. He has better control API keys and immediately repealed frauds. For this he needs a team of people who needs to pay for the job. It can carry one man.

I think that these are only some of the possible reasons
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:57:31 PM

Really sad news. Yes I agree that Kazuldur need to sell FaucetBOX. Without FaucetBOX Crypto world will never be the same.

Now ... why he decided to give up, we can speculate

1. A lot owner faucet complain about the scripts that are not resistant to bots. It should often build scripts that will be safer.

2. Only two days ago, more than 100 new owners faucet took API key and all these faucet is defective. Bitcoin list is full of such a faucet from which do not benefit, nor Kazuldur nor users.

3. He has better control API keys and immediately repealed frauds. For this he needs a team of people who needs to pay for the job. It can carry one man.

I think that these are only some of the possible reasons
I know most of those exploits. I can fix all of the exploits in a new script where bots wouldn't stand a chance.
stout549

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 09:18:51 PM

I think faucet box should sell to Mexican. I have been a member of faucet game since February and I have seen for myself that Mexican can be trusted and that he know what he is doing. I know for a fact that he would do awesome job running the faucet box site and would be way better then stopping it all together.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:43:14 PM

Locking the thread. Wont waste my time anymore.

I'm going to write my own script and host it online. Everyone is welcome to use it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1672870.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: