Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68737 times)
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

If you think bitcoin is the future of money yes it can be. It has got a lot of potential to become the future of money. The main plus Point is its anonymous. Easy to handle, store and safe. thieves cannot stole it unless they have your bitcoin wallet password. Very easy to transfer the amount to any part of the world within seconds. no big processing fees like PayPal  and pretty long procedures like in bank. So convenient to handle. No one will know how much assets you own. So free of all taxes. Bitcoin has got all these plus points which can make it the future of currency. But if governments start banning it or regulating it then definitely it will become difficult for bitcoins to survive.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

as long as bitcoin is 'tethered' to the market it will survive. once there are multiple trading pairs on all exchanges and the market doesn't rise and fall with bitcoin it will have a much harder time of it. I think there will be a few currency coins in the future and possibly a bunch of nation backed govt. crypto also
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604

Yes if you really think that bitcoin really the future money that can possibly happen. There are so many issues about that and they all say that it can possible because some country didn't accept bitcoin because they all know that someday bitcoin can make bank disappear and also our real money.
Spidermcn

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

For this question, I have two answers:
1. It is the cryptocurrency or the virtual currency of the future and the present.
2. If it does not work, it has given way to a new economic technology that will help maintain and advance or develop this type of economy that is much easier than fiat money, as well as reliable.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

For me, the btc will increase its diffusion in the future and it will become a kind of parallel currency widely used in certain contexts and for certain transactions but it will never completely replace the fiat currencies. Also because every country has its own different monetary policies.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

Yes, this is true, Bitcoin will change our current currency to Digital, which will surely make our lives safer, and also simple in doing any of that. With the age of this World, the technological development will certainly also develop more advanced, and all that we have to learn and face, it is impossible we live by relying on that alone, surely we must know something new, which will make life we are more modern.
From this bit of Bitcoin, it is a proof of the modern development created for our future, and all the people of this World have become easier in performing any payment system.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will be used as money, rather as a means of storage. Now many projects are being developed that could better replace traditional fiat money

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604

Bitcoin is still standing despite of all circumstances just like the history you stated here, some other country proclaimed totally ban of bitcoin but where is bitcoin now, it is continuously dominated almost all over the world and I know that Bitcoin is the primary use someday that's replaced of paper money but it is tangible no real object like money. 

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

The popularity of bitcoin is growing every day and it is recognized globally. Sooner or later they will become legal tenders and new technologies are replacing old ones.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

Bitcoin is the future and it is securing many people lives and for me bitcoin is good to invest my money in this currency and i hope that those who have patience in this currency and through this way we can make money and now the crypto market is growing and it is good to hold our present bitcoin because it is expected that in the near two months bitcoin will hit 20k.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

Bitcoin is the future and it is securing many people lives and for me bitcoin is good to invest my money in this currency and i hope that those who have patience in this currency and through this way we can make money and now the crypto market is growing and it is good to hold our present bitcoin because it is expected that in the near two months bitcoin will hit 20k.
A lot of people are being dependent on bitcoin but i hope that they are making moves in order to establish another source of income rather than just bitcoin because if they will fully depend on bitcoin then there is a high chance for them to not have a stability with their financial because bitcoin is volatile and anytime bitcoin can screw things up so it is best to make a back up for your finance.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are the future whether someone like it or not. Sooner or later they will become equal to fiat money. New technologies are taking place of old ones and so it's in the world of finances. The development of cryptocurrencies can't be stoped anymore.
In the future, the existence of Bitcoin or any other type of digital money using encryption will be sure. Due to the increasing level of human science and technology, the use of paper currency is no longer appropriate. With speed, transaction, economy and security, I believe the future belongs to Bitcoin.
want0606

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

No, bitcoin is not good to become money. Some countries still forbid bitcoin, bitcoin is not enough to give to everyone because of its limited amount. All of this I think it can not become money.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

No one ever knows since there are many confidential issues about bitcoins nowadays. Bitcoin has no stable value compared to fiat currency. Other thing, bitcoin could only transact whenever there is internet connections and gadget, as far as i know, there are still areas in this world that are not yet discovered by modern technologies. People will gradually confused how this thing works ..
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

yess it is the future ..well u saw the price of bitcoins has incresed to a next level .well it would be no surprise if the price of bitcoins increase  to 800dollars per bitcoinss. well i hope i get my salary as bitcoins because it has high future .and i am looking forward to it. kudoos Smiley

Yes the bitcoin is the future of money because the price of bitcoin is great now if you keep the bitcoin sure there is a future money savings for your family so you do not stop just passing the bitcoin and believe it.
demsybtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are the future whether someone like it or not. Sooner or later they will become equal to fiat money. New technologies are taking place of old ones and so it's in the world of finances. The development of cryptocurrencies can't be stoped anymore.
In the future, the existence of Bitcoin or any other type of digital money using encryption will be sure. Due to the increasing level of human science and technology, the use of paper currency is no longer appropriate. With speed, transaction, economy and security, I believe the future belongs to Bitcoin.

Agreed.
I think cryptocurrencies are the future no matter someone like it or not as well.
Speed, transaction, economy and security of crytocurrencies will make it a new trend in future.
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

I think it just always as alternative currency online or locally if the adoption will be the same as brazil that has 150 store or more are accepting bitcoins locally.. but future money it can not be use as main currency because government dont accept it because fiat is already controlled by them
for me I think that it can but not locally like john2231 said it is not going to be accepted by government but it can be international currency for international affairs that we can use like for ordering goods from other countries that why it can be the future money for international or digital affairs.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Bitcoin - a virtual currency created in the innumerable doubts about its existence, has gradually attracted all eyes from the public, creating the "fever" in the investment community, and constantly set up recordrecords. At the same time, Bitcoin has guide the birth of hundreds of other "virtual" brothers such as Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin ... Now, if you think that virtual currency can replace the real money of many countries This argument is still very vague, but the growth and explosion of virtual currency is real and there is no stopping point.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

Block chain is really growing tremendously and this technology is being appreciated all over world, bitcoin being the first crypt currency will remain popular and will keep on evolving , recently bitcoin is going down but its a part of its nature and soon when all the governments will realize the benefits of bitcoin or other crypto's and are being sure of their safety , or became more popular due to high demand of public it will become the actual money.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

May be because no one can say that whether bitcoin would be allowed or banned by government. Due to its anonymity which helps criminal to use to money in private mode government are banning it also it made its way for  for transaction across countries without any tax or barriers so government are imposing ban on it
Its also the reason why bitcoin can hold the ground until now eventhough many has proclaimed it will be dead many times. However government started to ban bitcoin recently because there are people using the hype to scam people by creating similar coin or ICOs. Money laundering has been going for so long that its almost impossible to ban the source and first the purpose of bitcoin is to reduce cost from transactions and not for money laundering.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: