Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud  (Read 5510 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:05:11 AM

So Garzas "buzzwords" were imagination. Ionomys is far from it. I downloaded the game on ios. Just because you cannot download the game does not mean it does not exist. That statement works both ways,im also pretty sure that does invalidate your statement.

Lots of coins have Masternodes running on their chain (Diamond,Dash,and Paycoin) Again why is it only a problem when a coin you dont like implements it? All Proof of stake coins have the same "features" as XPY so proving otherwise would obviously be a waste of time.

Yeah right. "Gaming" that can only be used by a small group of bagholders is pointless as an example of "innovation". Not "all proof of stake coins" have hyperinflating "nodes" that do nothing of value but poop out worthless coins.

But that's not even the subject here. Sharkie brought up "masternodes" and "gaming", not me. I listed "features" that are clearly similar to XPY's "features" and equally useless as well. Anything on that subject? Thought so.

sounds like mentioning diamond when xpy and ion here are the topic right?

seems sharkies advertisement is also off topic... maybe korvas will agree as the rules apply to all dont they?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:13:19 AM

altheshort: oh yes but how can they compete with google or apple store userbase? if you need to sell 3x more when you put it on ionomy platform it makes no sense at all. any sane dev would rather buy ads / downloads to boost their store rank with less money. unless its standalone and you can sell it separately in stores but im quite sure thats not the case. they need the stores to be fiat processors hence buying electrons with ions will never be allowed (the stores wont get their cut)

standalone would solve the next issue tho:
most people are not tech-savvy and if you ask a random sampling what bitcoin is they would say internet funny money but at least they know the word bitcoin + that it has some value based on something they dont understand. its complex enough already and ionomy adds another layer of complexity: ions (internet), electrons (in-app / website), staker (website). electrons boost stakers which hold ions and generate more ions that you can use at their shop or sell for btc? is this a winning pitch for ~50% of the gamers that fit the 18-35 age range. obviously people need to shell out btc to even begin the process on top of the fiat to get electrons

this is why they will have to have a way to get ions without actually using btc. tadaa leaderboards / tournaments etc are born and everyone not qualifying for the free ions will never take a second look unless they are crypto people to begin with. it all seems very far-fetched to me

another promotion already Roll Eyes Roll Eyes well as we see its not an issue for the fake company because they can keep draining btc from their loyal followers and stay afloat. at some point you cant get blood from a stone. i was really hoping they were only pumping out xmas png and it would be a stretch to sell new years right after. blows my mind
so whats next: veterans day pngs in few days? then off to thanksgiving and because matlack is a devoutly religious person first sunday of advent

oh and notice that the png has a conditional effect. who wants to bet when the halloween png expires it has some kind of aftereffect as well? maybe those points in the picture. they wont be giving out %apr all the time. skins and other accessory crap sell well in games... but you do see them inside the game

badholders are in for a rough ride

Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:45:51 AM

This is a joke right?

You literally would need a negative iq to buy into this shit... :3

i think the target demographic is mentally retarded teenagers ... like wildshark.  the problem is that these retarded teenagers usually don't have any money and probably can't convince their parents about great "investments".

the first thing mommy would say is "that company doesn't even exist".

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:10:27 AM

This is a joke right?

i think the target demographic is mentally retarded teenagers ... like wildshark.  the problem is that these retarded teenagers usually don't have any money and probably can't convince their parents about great "investments".

wildsharks actually a full grown man....

parents would check quarterly and yearly company finacial reports right wildshark? i take it you're feeling sheepish on that comment through your lack or reply
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 09:48:40 AM

I think this says it all?

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:04:34 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 03:21:25 PM by altheshort

this is why they will have to have a way to get ions without actually using btc. tadaa leaderboards / tournaments etc are born and everyone not qualifying for the free ions will never take a second look unless they are crypto people to begin with. it all seems very far-fetched to me

Again, totally agree. I can't see non-crypto people being particularly interested in the ecosystem, and in my opinion given the way they've engaged so far with the wider crypto community and the divisions that already exist between cryptos anyway, I can't see there being many crypto folks who will engage either. If they deliver an absolutely cracking game that then somehow goes viral then they might stand a chance of getting things off the ground for a bit, but realistically I just don't think this team can deliver that based on their performance with XPY.io.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 04:48:53 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 05:55:57 PM by WildShark

Here's a video of Garza tactics being used in Ionomy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mq07XlsNLg

Garza would be proud!!!

Purchase Lives & Electrons and pickup some Ionomy points today!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:03:31 AM

This is a joke right?

wildsharks actually a full grown man....

huwhattttt?Huh  Shocked Shocked Shocked   that just blew my mind

does he have down's syndrome?  he's definitely "special" in some sort of way.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 11:16:26 PM

Here's a video of Garza tactics being used in Ionomy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mq07XlsNLg

Garza would be proud!!!

Purchase Lives & Electrons and pickup some Ionomy points today!!!

... except no one except large bagholders could do that because the game is not even in beta yet. And the only way to spend the "points" is some hashlet "skins". But good job wasting your shilling on a completely pointless (pun intended) "feature".

cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 01:49:42 AM

xpy not good coin
xpy dev, is same owner cloud mining zeminer and scam
i think if your promote new coin and branding use xpy coin is not good promote
because xpy branding is not good

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:54:11 PM

xpy not good coin
xpy dev, is same owner cloud mining zeminer and scam
i think if your promote new coin and branding use xpy coin is not good promote
because xpy branding is not good

Actually XPY branding is good for ION. It explains very well what ION is and how it works. Anyone familiar with XPY would know right away what the deal is with ION and ionomy. Those who adored Homero and his floor can spend their life savings on ION. Those with a brain can stay away. No lengthy explanation needed, just say "ION is like XPY with differently colored PNGs" and everything falls into place.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:09:24 PM

Here's some skins that you should of bought from Ionomy's Presidential Elections PNG sale:

]I'm a big winner of  5,000+ "free" IONs for purchasing my Trump skin and boosting it with Electrons on my 6 month staker from the XPY conversion...

@suchmoon Is it really free coins if I paid BTC for the skin and Atoms to produce the Electron boost??? Huh

@CryptoBuds I think I made one Whale of a smart investment/profit... Grin

Garza would be proud!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:34:08 PM

Here's some skins that you should of bought from Ionomy's Presidential Elections PNG sale:

]I'm a big winner of  5,000+ "free" IONs for purchasing my Trump skin and boosting it with Electrons on my 6 month staker from the XPY conversion...

@suchmoon Is it really free coins if I paid BTC for the skin and Atoms to produce the Electron boost??? Huh

Garza would be proud!!!

WildShark, how much did the "team" pay for the coins that they're giving to you and how much did you pay for your XPY that you converted?

If you could honestly answer those two questions you might get a clue as to how it works.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 05:05:52 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 05:24:08 PM by WildShark

Garza would be proud!!!

WildShark, how much did the "team" pay for the coins that they're giving to you and how much did you pay for your XPY that you converted?

If you could honestly answer those two questions you might get a clue as to how it works.

Josh would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5,000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the Atoms used to boost the investment...

$15K dollars is a nice chunk of "free" money for one pretty PNG...

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 05:25:45 PM

Josh would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the Atoms used to boost the investment...

So much fail in such a short post...

First of all, your staker shows 50% so you are not making 5000 IONs in 6 months from your 10000 ION deposit. Unless the staker rate display is broken, which wouldn't be too surprising given how meticulously the ionomy team tries to replicate Garza's failures.

Second, 1 ION is not $1, assuming you're talking about USD.

And third, you didn't answer the question - how much did the "team" pay for the coins that they're giving to you and how much did you pay for your XPY that you converted? (and for the atoms now that you mentioned them).

I have a feeling you don't want to admit how much you sank into this swamp.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 06:08:59 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 06:33:42 PM by WildShark

Josh would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the Atoms used to boost the investment...

So much fail in such a short post...

First of all, your staker shows 50% so you are not making 5000 IONs in 6 months from your 10000 ION deposit. Unless the staker rate display is broken, which wouldn't be too surprising given how meticulously the ionomy team tries to replicate Garza's failures.

Please note that the PNG is being Electron boosted so the rate is twice the 50% at 100% APR... the only thing broken is your analysis of the profit..

Garza would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY Stakers, Atoms & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5,000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION staker investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the 2.4K Atoms (2400 Atoms X 2 dollars = $4,800 dollars) used to boost the investment...

80,000 PayCoin (XPY) at current price of $0.002860 on the blockchain = $228.8 dollars

@Suchmoon $19.8K dollars is a nice chunk of "free" money for one pretty PNG & Atoms that are not on the blockchain...

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 06:48:20 PM

Please note that the PNG is being Electron boosted so the rate is twice the 50% at 100% APR... the only thing broken is your analysis of the profit..

Sure, showing 50% and claiming it actually means 100% is the way ionomy works Smiley

Garza would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY Stakers, Atoms & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5,000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION staker investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the 2.4K Atoms (2400 Atoms X 2 dollars = $4,800 dollars) used to boost the investment...

80,000 PayCoin (XPY) at current price of $0.002860 on the blockchain = $228.8 dollars

@Suchmoon $19.8K dollars is a nice chunk of "free" money for one pretty PNG & Atoms that are not on the blockchain...

Ok, I tried. You don't want to answer so it's probably safe to say that you paid far more than $228 for your paycoins and atoms and other assorted shit that the "team" sold to you.

And no, ION is still not $1. What did I tell you about lying? It's not nice. Please do less of it.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 07:00:35 PM

Sure, showing 50% and claiming it actually means 100% is the way ionomy works Smiley

Ok, I tried. You don't want to answer so it's probably safe to say that you paid far more than $228 for your paycoins and atoms and other assorted shit that the "team" sold to you.

And no, ION is still not $1.

If we were using PayCoin economics like Garza did, it would be $20 dollars a coin and the value would be 304.8K dollars for one stupid PNG....

JOSH WOULD BE VERY PROUD...

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 07:16:14 PM

If we were using PayCoin economics like Garza did, it would be $20 dollars a coin and the value would be 304.8K dollars for one stupid PNG....

Yet you're claiming one stupid PNG is worth nearly $20k while the actual value is closer to ~$1k.

So how about we use BTC or USD "economics". Still not willing to say how much BTC or USD you put into those PNGs?

Even at the time of the ICO 80k XPY would have been ~$1600 and I bet you paid far more than $0.02 per XPY, not to mention XPYBits aka Atoms and all the other PNGs. If not for your egregious shilling I could almost feel sorry for you.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 08:25:10 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 08:54:49 PM by WildShark

Yet you're claiming one stupid PNG is worth nearly $20k while the actual value is closer to ~$1k.

So how about we use BTC or USD "economics". Still not willing to say how much BTC or USD you put into those PNGs?

Even at the time of the ICO 80k XPY would have been ~$1600 and I bet you paid far more than $0.02 per XPY, not to mention XPYBits aka Atoms and all the other PNGs. If not for your egregious shilling I could almost feel sorry for you.

And you haven't figured in that I have had the 10K staker for 6 months and getting 70% APR on it. So that's another 3500 "free" coins I have received for a PNG... brings the total "free" coins to 18,500 IONs...

Note: This doesn't include another 10K of stakers that I'm earning 60% APR or the other 14K stakers I am earning 30 -40% APR on... All this "free" coin from stupid PNGs... lol

Note2: This doesn't include the "free" coins I got from XPYBits conversion that are invested in Shark Masternodes that are earning more "free" coins daily...

I like the BCT troll tactics that it's just a pretty picture made from Garza that is not on the blockchain and therefore has no value... lol  Sure wish it was PayCoin!!!

Garza would be proud of my PNGs and Prime Controllers!!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: