Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud  (Read 5516 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:13:07 PM

If we were using PayCoin economics like Garza did, it would be $20 dollars a coin and the value would be 304.8K dollars for one stupid PNG....

JOSH WOULD BE VERY PROUD...

Yet you're claiming one stupid PNG is worth nearly $20k while the actual value is closer to ~$1k.

So how about we use BTC or USD "economics". Still not willing to say how much BTC or USD you put into those PNGs?

Even at the time of the ICO 80k XPY would have been ~$1600 and I bet you paid far more than $0.02 per XPY, not to mention XPYBits aka Atoms and all the other PNGs. If not for your egregious shilling I could almost feel sorry for you.

And you haven't figured in that I have had the 10K staker for 6 months and getting 70% APR on it. So that's another 3500 "free" coins I have received for a PNG... brings the total "free" coins to 18,500 IONs...

Note: This doesn't include another 10K of stakers that I'm earning 60% APR or the other 14K stakers I am earning 30 -40% APR on... All this "free" coin from stupid PNGs... lol

Note2: This doesn't include the "free" coins I got from XPYBits conversion that are invested in Shark Masternodes that are earning more "free" coins daily...

I like the BCT troll tactics that it's just a pretty picture made from Garza that is not on the blockchain and therefore has no value... lol  Sure wish it was PayCoin!!!

Garza would be proud of my PNGs and Prime Controllers!!!

Still completely meaningless without knowing your cost basis. You have thousands of tokens that likely cost you far more than they're worth, seeing how you're avoiding to answer that simple question.

Horrible "investment" no matter how hard you shill it.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:51:13 PM

As we start a new page lets not forget boki15's post..... suchmoon any comment or can I assume everything boki15 wrote is true...

You can assume all you want. If you can't be bothered to fact-check at least some of the most ridiculous shit and see for yourself if it's true, are you really going to believe anything I say? It probably fits your preconceived notion and you'll take it.

I had a discussion on a similar topic with buckrogers on ionomy slack a couple weeks ago. Even spent 15 minutes typing up a fairly long story for those who are too lazy to look up my old posts and other "proof" themselves. The lesson learned was that ION/ionomy people are not quite the demographic that would care about facts or proof or anything of that sort.

I can't be bothered to read all of boki's hallucinations but a quick skim shows a massive conspiracy theory dating back 3 years or more... all against ION that didn't even exist until ~6 months ago. Sounds totally legit.

I did fact a check..... remember I signed up to BCT sep 29 2013 so I've lived through the timelines boki outlines. The big difference being unlike Garza  I got my jupiters from KNC. Probably it's because I paid them for them upfront and he probably hit them with a ton of bullshit before KNC took his money.  Grin

What bit of Boki's post is the most ridiculous shit you've every seen. If it's rubbish say so

By chance I was on slack when you had this discussion with Buck. My recollection of the conversation was you became a GAW customer because no GAW customer was asking difficult questions and you bought some hashlets because you were doing a mining comparison. This don't make sense unless you had invested a shitload of money otherwise why would Garza give you the time of day and spin you a yarn.

All these months you've been distancing yourself from a GAW relationship, why ? What do you have to hide and why transfer the hate across to ION and why mock other people that were screwed by Garza, i don't understand

Don't twist Boki's post, he's not saying it's a mass conspiracy he's just sharing a timeline with some commentary. Don't agree then challenge him. This is what you would do if the tables were turned plus this is a forum don't agree discuss.

My personnal opinion is your lies are starting to unravel and all your doing now is digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.

First of all, I have wasted enough time with boki to realize that he's a mentally disturbed individual and I want no part in exacerbating his condition. If you want to do that - go ahead, it's on you.

I was never distancing myself from my "GAW relationship", which is that yes, I've bought some stuff from them. Mostly hardware and later some hashlets. You don't want to believe the reasons why I bought hashlets - that's fine. I have no way of changing your opinion so no point in arguing that. Everything is in my post history though. You can find the exact points in time when I bought stuff and how much of it etc. And no, Garza never gave me any consideration as a "customer", actually he threatened me with legal and "sub-legal" action as early as August 2014 and it only escalated since then. Suggesting that I would have invested "a shitload of money" with such a buffoon is just plain absurd.

You're welcome to have your opinion. It's wrong and has nothing to do with ION but then again, none of what paycoiners do made sense to me so - whatever.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:20:32 PM

I think you're all forgetting the important thing. Who's going to buy all those generated ions when there is no bittrex, no poloniex and no increasing buyer base.

Coins that generate interest only work well enough when the use base expands faster than the interest rate inflates.

Sharkie if by miracle sold his ions for what price he says (that magical $1 per ion) would commend ion even if it then went to shit and all the others lost $1000 each. Its only a failure if wildshark loses money.

The community is waking up to premined coins and new icos and coins are slowly fading. Its more about the actual utility and using established known continually updated coins.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 12:21:16 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 12:39:48 AM by WildShark

If we were using PayCoin economics like Garza did, it would be $20 dollars a coin and the value would be 304.8K dollars for one stupid PNG....

Yet you're claiming one stupid PNG is worth nearly $20k while the actual value is closer to ~$1k.

So how about we use BTC or USD "economics". Still not willing to say how much BTC or USD you put into those PNGs?

Even at the time of the ICO 80k XPY would have been ~$1600 and I bet you paid far more than $0.02 per XPY, not to mention XPYBits aka Atoms and all the other PNGs. If not for your egregious shilling I could almost feel sorry for you.

And you haven't figured in that I have had the 10K staker for 6 months and getting 70% APR on it. So that's another 3500 "free" coins I have received for a PNG... brings the total "free" coins to 18,500 IONs...

Note: This doesn't include another 10K of stakers that I'm earning 60% APR or the other 14K stakers I am earning 30 -40% APR on... All this "free" coin from stupid PNGs... lol

Note2: This doesn't include the "free" coins I got from XPYBits conversion that are invested in Shark Masternodes that are earning more "free" coins daily...

I like the BCT troll tactics that it's just a pretty picture made from Garza that is not on the blockchain and therefore has no value... lol  Sure wish it was PayCoin!!!

Still completely meaningless without knowing your cost basis. You have thousands of tokens that likely cost you far more than they're worth, seeing how you're avoiding to answer that simple question.

The success to the ION investment is using Electrons produced by the Atoms you are holding. Smart investors will slowly acquire the off blockchain resource of Atoms... When the Ionomy games are available to the public, you will clearly see how a limited supply of Atoms plays heavily into the investment...

Garza has nothing to do with Atoms or Electrons...

Buy your Atoms today while they are cheap/available at the Ionomy Live Auction @ https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:19:17 AM

The success to the ION investment is using Electrons produced by the Atoms you are holding. Smart investors will slowly acquire the off blockchain resource of Atoms... When the Ionomy games are available to the public, you will clearly see how a limited supply of Atoms plays heavily into the investment...

Buy your Atoms today while they are cheap/available at the Ionomy Live Auction @ https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

you also said that any sane investor would read quarterly and yearly financials of companies. how should anyone take your comments seriously when you wont comment on that comment of yours?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 02:25:11 AM

This is where a "smart investor" would provide some math to substantiate the statements but of course it's all bullshit like your "1 ION == $1" thing, so you won't.

Garza had red rockets, boosts, hashpoints, and other crap, so again - you're lying too much sharkie. Please try to ease up, maybe at least towards the end of the day. You've done plenty of lying today already. Leave some for tomorrow.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:51:21 AM

Why the coin then?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:13:26 PM

Agreed sounds like a big ole fat load of scammy bullshit to me.
..it should be popular then  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:44:53 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 03:07:07 PM by kken01

Agreed sounds like a big ole fat load of scammy bullshit to me.
..it should be popular then  Cheesy

so true. there are more than enough people who are ready to drop btc into 100% scams if there is a slight chance of winning money (then fast exit). who the hell cares if the money is coming from new victims, right? sad state of affairs

im bad with faces. does this look like the same person just younger? left and right are confirmed to be the exact same person

left pic is from matlacks ion/paycoin hangout and the right pic is from his clearpoint church
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 07:17:17 PM

Sharkie, please stop crossposting your crap. Post once in whichever thread is more suitable.

I'd say that your shilling for atoms is pointless in this thread or even in this forum but it's up to you how you choose to waste your time.
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:07:27 PM

im bad with faces. does this look like the same person just younger? left and right are confirmed to be the exact same person

left pic is from matlacks ion/paycoin hangout and the right pic is from his clearpoint church

Thanks for dredging that up! You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but I don't think that centre pic is the same person as left and right. Thanks anyway again.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:34:23 PM

im having doubts as well. the information was not contested back then but if you look at it with fresh eyes it just doesnt match that well. at this point its safe to assume they just lived in the same state and that other guy has blue eyes Grin

here is an interesting post i totally forgot about grav
This article mentions a "Mark Gravina" as the founder of Ionomy. Has this name been mentioned up until this point? I don't recognize it.

https://news.bitcoin.com/blockchain-gaming-ionomy-full-crypto/

So this dude, presumably?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-gravina-957102

And this Gravina dude has a Singapore address associated with several other domain names. And of course he's from Boston, so he's probably a pal of Homero's and that's how he got mixed up in this scheme.

Here's his email in case anyone wants to drop him a line directly with the litany of unanswered questions about this "project".

mrkgrav@gmail.com

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 06:36:36 AM

Ionomy privacy policy and parts of TOS (specifically "tokens are not money or investment securities" etc) sound very similar to Neucoin's:

Neucoin privacy policy: https://web.archive.org/web/20161113062032/https://www.myneucoin.com/en/privacypolicy
Ionomy privacy policy: http://archive.is/iwdjM

Neucoin TOS: http://archive.is/FXQCW#selection-369.4-369.228
Ionomy TOS: http://archive.is/IxsVs#selection-849.0-851.216

Not sure if there is any relation or just simple plagiarism.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:46:45 AM

No idea why the pictures are being talked about on this topic..
But i would bet no.. all 3 are likely different people is my guess.
I think the eyebrows between pic 1 and 2 are very different.

FUD first & ask questions later™
altheshort

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:37:08 PM

im having doubts as well. the information was not contested back then but if you look at it with fresh eyes it just doesnt match that well. at this point its safe to assume they just lived in the same state and that other guy has blue eyes Grin

here is an interesting post i totally forgot about grav
This article mentions a "Mark Gravina" as the founder of Ionomy. Has this name been mentioned up until this point? I don't recognize it.

https://news.bitcoin.com/blockchain-gaming-ionomy-full-crypto/

So this dude, presumably?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-gravina-957102

And this Gravina dude has a Singapore address associated with several other domain names. And of course he's from Boston, so he's probably a pal of Homero's and that's how he got mixed up in this scheme.

Here's his email in case anyone wants to drop him a line directly with the litany of unanswered questions about this "project".

mrkgrav@gmail.com

There's a different Gravina on LinkedIn listed as being in Singapore as an accountant. That seems a more likely candidate if any, surely? Honestly the Boston link above seems like a big leap and an attempt to somehow tie this guy to Garza, which is a bit unfair.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:39:29 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 04:47:21 PM by kken01

garza thing is probably a joke from ladrx

do you mean this profile? https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-gravina-274633ab

this is from the press release:
Ionomy founder, Mark Gravina, said about the Stakers product:

im quite sure ive seen this person in one of the paycoin hangouts https://www.facebook.com/mark.gravina he seems to be in australia tho

found matlack in his friends list

The Managing Member of 3RE, LLC is Kenneth Rogers. . Kenneth has other corporate interests including Paycoin Foundation, Inc.
also in his list

funnily enough 3RE llc which matlack is the CEO of has hired all the ion people: krumz, ceforce, sleak, jason. according to their linkedin pages
altheshort

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:17:13 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 11:51:42 AM by altheshort

garza thing is probably a joke from ladrx

do you mean this profile? https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-gravina-274633ab

this is from the press release:
Ionomy founder, Mark Gravina, said about the Stakers product:

im quite sure ive seen this person in one of the paycoin hangouts https://www.facebook.com/mark.gravina he seems to be in australia tho

found matlack in his friends list

The Managing Member of 3RE, LLC is Kenneth Rogers. . Kenneth has other corporate interests including Paycoin Foundation, Inc.
also in his list

funnily enough 3RE llc which matlack is the CEO of has hired all the ion people: krumz, ceforce, sleak, jason. according to their linkedin pages

I'll give ladrx the benefit of the doubt for that comment, but it's worth remembering that this is exactly the kind of thing that the ionites love to criticise bitcointalk for -- the constant (alleged) obsession with trying to link ion back to Garza. It seems redundant to be continually flogging what seems to be a very dead horse when there are far more legitimate avenues of questioning clearly available.

The 3RE thing is interesting, but (and I'm playing devils advocate here) I'm unclear of its relevance to ion other than that it shows that most of the main Ion 'team' are 'working' formally together.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 02:01:57 PM

The 3RE thing is interesting, but (and I'm playing devils advocate here) I'm unclear of its relevance to ion other than that it shows that most of the main Ion 'team' are 'working' formally together.

It looks like 3RE is the actual "team" instead of the fake "Ionomy PTE". Matlack said he has 5-10 full-time employees in the ionomy team. ceforce confirmed on slack that he speaks for the team and the only job he lists on LinkedIn is "Chief Communications Officer 3re Technologies LLC" so it stands to reason that 3RE is the ionomy team.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 08:02:22 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 01:08:34 AM by mprep

Buy IONs using Alt. coins or Mine your Alt. coin directly to Ionomy wallet and get IONs!!!

https://ionomy.com/buy/ion

-image snip-
-image snip-

The buying part I get.

How do you mine an alt coin using the Ionomy wallet?

Set your payout addy for the mining to the corresponding coin address generated on your Ionomy account.

-image snip-

One of the good programs to mine alt. coins with is Minergate
https://minergate.com/downloads/gui

Does this only accept the respective alt coin to convert to ION or is each alt an actual wallet that can provide outgoing transactions and well as accept them?

It is only a deposit wallet used for converting to IONs for each of the supported coin types

What exchange are they using for the exchange rate?

-image snip-

or you can use suchmoon's unbiased "right" answer cause the "team" is not transparent:
Where are those IONs coming from? Sharkie still pretending no to be concerned at all that the "team" is dumping the premine in increasingly elaborate ways?

My apologies, let me rephrase my question. First off, I never mentioned or brought up suchmoon in this dialogue, so please don't drag him in as an argument aid. Anyway, what I really meant was what exchange is being used to give the alt coins their value? Why is 1 ETH worth 80 ION? Where did that value for ETH come from? That's what I meant initially, could have worded it better. My apologies again.

The value of the alt coin is determined from shapeshift. The value for the ION is determined by above procedure described by Huey...

i see shapeshift also adjust the min amount too

@suchmoon Your proof for your question can be "notice the small buy orders in the Ionomy exchange that have been appearing since yesterday". When the email goes out, the process will be explained. This buy support will build and over time it could be a significant dampener on potential future dumps on the Ionomy exchange...

Isn't this just a way they can dump their endless ION supply for currencies that they can convert into btc then cash out, can't believe anyone is stupid enough to think this is a good thing

The smart person would see that this is a service provided by Ionomy to put "buy pressure" on the exchange for ION... This also is another option to crypto users to convert their alt coin to IONs without the bothers of using a "direct" exchange...

What happens if there isn't enough ION coins for sale on the internal exchange? Does the transfer get put in hold until those coins become available? Or do those coins come from some other source?

i'm guessing that Ionomy has a pool of IONs that they are using to fill the order immediately and the buy order sits on the exchange... I will get a "real" answer when Huey wakes up...

Now the question is: where did that pool of IONs come from? If the IONs are coming from the "team", then this just got real shady as the "team" controls the premine.

I got to laugh at this one and say the pool comes from your account so this Ionomy service is NOT shady!!!

Why are you laughing? Seriously, where will this pool of IONs come from? If they are not enough on the exchange, where do the extra come from?

I thought it was a good laugh saying the pool would be created from Cryptobuds account and theirfore it wouldn't be shady. Don't you remember that Cryptobuds bought enough IONs to run a Masternode??? and would gladly use them to prime the ION purchasing pool... lol

The "real" answer is there is a pool of IONs being maintained by Ionomy (ION purchasing pool), that are being used to "buy the IONs" for instant transaction. The bid is placed on the Ionomy market and when that trade occurs, the IONs are added back into the pool to replenish it for consecutive ION purchases...

The email from Ionomy describing the new "ION Buy" service will be out soom!!!

Garza would be proud to implement this new coin service if PayCoin was still around!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 11:12:04 PM

Shark, have you fucking gone completely mad? Feel free to shill but stop wall-quoting yourself. Some people have better things to do than scroll through your shit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: