Author Topic: phpcoin  (Read 502 times)
soumikr (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
⇾ phpcoin
November 07, 2016, 10:04:49 AM

i have this script https://github.com/BCEmporium/PHPCoin
but facing some issue to install it, if anyone know how to install it in pm me, i am ready to pay for his effort Smiley
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:09:31 AM

i have this script https://github.com/BCEmporium/PHPCoin
but facing some issue to install it, if anyone know how to install it in pm me, i am ready to pay for his effort Smiley

I have never installed this script, but i do know how to install/configure bitcoind (or any other altcoin daemon) on linux + install about any reasonable script in a LAMP environment, so i'm pretty sure i can figure this one out to (if your server specs are OK).

If you cannot find anybody with experience in installing this particular script, you can allways PM me as a fallback Wink

soumikr (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:12:20 AM

ya k bro i will contact you if i cant find anyone
Ya-ing

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:48:46 AM

And what is that? a bitcoin php client?

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:05:47 AM

And what is that? a bitcoin php client?

I tool a quick look at the repo the OP listed to see what we were talking about, and as far as i can see, it's a php frontend that allows several distinct users to manage their own account in a shared wallet.

I've already PM'ed the OP and pointed out this code was last edited over 3 years ago, and many of the code is still from the initial commit with description "pre alpha". So there is no guarantee the script will work.

ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:05:08 AM

It all depends on the time you have at your disposal but we all agree that learning new thing will take some time but if you like to beat the time, i will advise you to post your request at the service section of this forum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: