Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Textbook Answers  (Read 419 times)
TriggerX (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:50:40 AM

Hi!

I'm looking for textbook answers to this textbook. Unfortunately, the textbook only shows answers to odd questions and I was wondering if any of you could find the answers to all of the questions in the textbook. I'm willing to pay $5.00 to anyone who can find it. Cheers!

Hi!
Decrypted

Activity: 209
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:42:02 AM

Can you post the exact text in the cover the picture for me is quite blur thanks
TriggerX (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:56:32 AM

Can you post the exact text in the cover the picture for me is quite blur thanks

Oh yea, the picture is a bit blurry. It reads Second Edition Physics: Algebra/Trig. Eugene Hecht. Here is a clearer photo.

Hi!
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 06:12:11 AM

I think the only reason why that kind of textbook just has answers for only odd questions is you have to solve the even questions yourself. I have few textbooks and those just have answer for odd or even questions, not all of them. Anw good luck, hope you can find it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kongosplit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:13:55 AM

Hi!

I'm looking for textbook answers to this textbook. Unfortunately, the textbook only shows answers to odd questions and I was wondering if any of you could find the answers to all of the questions in the textbook. I'm willing to pay $5.00 to anyone who can find it. Cheers!

I can help you out with this pm if your interested!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 09:03:45 PM

There are 2 ISBN'd student solutions manuals out for this book.

The first one only says odd questions:
https://www.amazon.com/Student-Solutions-Manual-Hechts-Physics/dp/0534372481/

The second one doesn't specify:
https://www.amazon.com/Student-Solutions-Manual-Hechts-Physics/dp/0534352448/

but it's at these uni libraries: https://www.worldcat.org/title/student-solutions-manual-for-hechts-physics-algebratrig-2nd-edition/oclc/42213317

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:41:53 PM

I think the only reason why that kind of textbook just has answers for only odd questions is you have to solve the even questions yourself. I have few textbooks and those just have answer for odd or even questions, not all of them. Anw good luck, hope you can find it.

yes I believe that this type of text book wont have all the answer in so I guess that you might need to find some one that can answer all the questions for you $5 dollars want cover that so maybe  ask someone to get the answers and get them to give u a price as all type of text book on this subject and others are there to test you so I don't thing you will find a copy with all the answers already done for you

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
daytob

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:14:05 AM

checked a few of my mates and they dont have it I am afraid. Ill keep looking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: