Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted. Expired.  (Read 162385 times)
Lovehacked (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:02:32 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 01:30:33 AM by Lovehacked

*IS NO LONGER SELLING GUIDE WRITTEN BY BITCOIN THEIF. I SOLD OVER 250 COPIES OF IT NOW I'M FOCUSED ON SELLING MY GIFT CARDS

Hello! I am selling

- Walmart egift
- Home Depot egift
- iTunes egift
- Amazon egift
- Ebay egift
- Victoria Secret egift
- JCPenny egift
- Auto Zone egift
- Target

I now sell Delta, American Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, & China Airlines EGIFTS FOR 50%

HOW ARE YOUR GIFT CARDS OBTAINED?

I use Southwest Airline Reward Points to buy them. Basically, I get them free using points it's why I sell it for cheap in order for faster sales. I don't even live in the USA. The address I use on my Southwest account is actually a reshipping address. They receive it and reship it to me. I have actual cards in hand. When you buy I scratch off the serial numbers in the back and give them to you online.

The more you buy the bigger you receive extra bonuses. If you only buy 100 you will receive no extra bonus. You get more extra free bonus the higher you buy for example if you pay $50 you only get 100 egift, if you pay $250 you get 600 egift if you pay $500 you get 1200 egift but if you pay $1,000 you get 3,000 egift.

WHY SHOULD YOU BUY FROM ME?

Easy, I'm an old trusted member of this community who has sold to many buyers  (over 200 sales) and got plenty of feedbacks already on different sites as well.

CONTACT ME HERE ON PRIVATE MESSAGE OR CONTACT ME ON MY Discord app add me at LoveHacked#2574

PAYMENT

I only accept bitcoins as payment.

REFUNDS

If your not satisfied I will refund you no questions ask. Please reach out to me first if you got any problems or questions before leaving me a feedback.

Here's proof below

Ast3rix

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:38:04 PM

Well if u r asking for $10 pretty sure the content inside is useless and probably worth less than $1
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:50:40 AM

Well brains how useless do you really think it is if it sells for $750. I'm not a guide seller as such , just passing on the knowledge at a fraction of the cost, if you don't want it don't buy it.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:28:15 AM

Any vouch for members or hero

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:32:43 AM

In the case that there is a vouch copy available, I would be happy to claim it and leave a review on your thread. This method seems a bit too good to be true. Let me know.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:13:24 AM

In the case that there is a vouch copy available, I would be happy to claim it and leave a review on your thread. This method seems a bit too good to be true. Let me know.

Lol more like 100% too good to be true. $10 to earn hundreds? Why not just get a job? Then I don't have to pay anything and I'm not doing whatever scammer method OP is selling. Escrow costs double? You're just like every other scammer here. Don't fall for it people.
timmytim

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:34:52 AM

OP - are you lovehatehero on Alphabay? It's kind of fucked up to leak a vendor's guide.

Just so everyone knows... This guide is not garbage. I have absolutely no ties to bitcointhief but I happen to know what this guide is about and it is really good info.... Assuming you have money to "invest". You will need to have additional money to put this to work and yes, you will make money if you follow it.

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:09:03 AM

I can take a vouch copy if there is avalaible,please let me know,I can't judge whether the method is legit or not,we'll have to wait for someone to get it and see what happens

Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:53:33 PM

Ok people, VOUCH COPY FOR HERO MEMBER AVAILABLE , PM YOUR EMAIL AND ILL SEND NOW

FAQ's - Am I lovehatehero on alphabay, why the fuck would anyone admit to their darknet vendor name on the clearnet - so that's a no.

Do you not care that your leaking someones guide - No, I purchased a leaked version happily and have no regrets, (Bitcoin thief)he isnt re-inventing the wheel , he's simply pointing you in the right direction. So ,you can get that for a tenner.

Will this make me rich - This is not a guide with one amazing get rich method in it , he shows various legal methods which are actually genuine and can make money if put into practice, I am personally using one of them daily. Like I said before I was happy to pay half its cost when it was leaked on AB. I've had a lot of guides and although his written english sucks the methods are on point.

So HERO member drop me a line with email , and then you can vouch that I sent it as promised (along with all the videos and shit which were included with the guide) and also it is the actual guide.

LHH
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:56:06 PM

Hello,

I'm interested for a vouch copy.

I'm sending my e-mail in PM.

Review will be honest and I'm going to post it in the next 24 hours.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:07:47 PM

Great, just uploading it to Mega as its quite alot included with the actual guide PDF (video proofs and tutorials ect) so I'll just PM you the link, much quicker for me!

Thanks
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:11:15 PM

Will take a copy, skype me : anthony_2004513
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:12:48 PM

Great, just uploading it to Mega as its quite alot included with the actual guide PDF (video proofs and tutorials ect) so I'll just PM you the link, much quicker for me!

Thanks
Sure, whatever works best for you. I prefer mega as well, since it's faster than any other similar service. Smiley
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:23:21 PM

Sent link to you mate.....

also to big hero newbie,not skyping anyone whats the point, if you want it you can get it for a tenner If not then jus watch the thread from the fence and wait for it to be vouched.Simples.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:26:17 PM

Seems like the fact that its only 10 quid has people in a state of confusion. I will happily sell for £100 if that sits better with ya'll Smiley
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:29:29 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 01:58:28 PM by mexicantarget

I've received the link. I'm downloading it right now.
The file is around 250MB.

Full review will be posted in the next 24 hours.

EDIT:

a) All files were scanned with latest NOD AV. They are clean.
b) This is something 90% of you might have heard of but didn't get involved with it for X or Y reason.
c) Those videos will teach you a skill which you might have, or not. (98% of you don't have it, otherwise you wouldn't be buying those tutorials)
d) This is A VERY RISKY business. There's some legal & some HIGHLY RISKY & ILLEGAL methods. (PDF is the risky/illegal part)
e) Will this make your rich overnight? I doubt. Will you be able to recover your $10 investment? If you're willing to risk $10 to buy this tutorial, probably.
f) There's a total of 10 videos and 2 PDFs.
g) Is it worth $10/10 quid? Well, if you can afford to risk $1k to "double" it, then yes, it is.
h) Would I trust the reviews I saw in the PDF? No. If I reveal more, I'll give away this "method"..

Anyway, I didn't go through all the videos completely, I just watched 1 minute of each to understand what it is about.
This isn't anything special to be worth anywhere near 700 dollars. I wouldn't personally pay more than $10.

Can you learn something useful from this?
Yes, and it can change your life completely, if you're willing to learn this new skill(set). This will require time/patience, money and a lot of nerves.
95% of this thing is useful. The PDF is garbage.

I've tried the thing(s) shown in the videos in the past and I can say, I never made money because:
a) I lack of patience,
b) It's bigger than me and I'm not in control of the outcome.
c) Can't give more info so I respect OP's vouch copy and don't want to leak any critical parts.

That's all from me. My honest opinion.

Wish you good luck OP and wish good luck to everyone who buys this.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Luvely Jubbly mate
icetobg

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:14:14 PM

THANK YOU  Lovehacked !
Just bought the guide from him and everything is OK!
It seems to be the real bitcoin thief guide!
I'm highly recommending it if you wanna make easy money!
The guy is very friendly, so you won't have problems with him Smiley
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:29:07 PM

Hey guys, thanks for vouch : )

Gotta say though.... The fact that this guide has a section dedicated to trading is not a secret , however you dont need to invest $1000 at all , in fact you dont need to do anything if trading does not interest you as that is not solely what the guide is about by any means. It also covers a bitcoin mining method and recommended sites to use ...and another method with an insider secret as to where to find out what new companies that can be milked before they eventually exit scam (im just starting that now myself...very interesting alone)  - so dont think its all about trading and you need XXX amount of money to execute it as thats not the case. 

Knowledge is power people. Right now look at this as just that 'knowledge' which is currently selling at a lower price of $700 - RIGHT NOW. I screenshotted alpha just in case you wanna see for your self -140 people have bought this guide (100% positive feedback) and most of them paid $750....it is now being advertised on the alphaby home page which even that cost fucking thousands on a good day. The guy knows some shit, and for just £10.

SEE HERE THE ALPHABAY LISTING 140 sales - $700 price tag on this guide
https://mega.nz/#!scNByaqL!Bz2AJuOvKxPjwhu-PW610im5vLGt69slxMB1F3UJ8a0
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:32:26 PM

Sorry...just one more thing, one of the vocuhes said he watched the video  and made his opinion on that.......in all honesty the guide itself is a PDF mate , the videos were just bonus supporting ONE element of the guide, trading. Its a massive PDF file.

Thanks anyway, would have been great if you actually gave the Guide a read though Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: