Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted. Expired.  (Read 162385 times)
Lovehacked (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:02:32 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 01:30:33 AM by Lovehacked

*IS NO LONGER SELLING GUIDE WRITTEN BY BITCOIN THEIF. I SOLD OVER 250 COPIES OF IT NOW I'M FOCUSED ON SELLING MY GIFT CARDS

Hello! I am selling

- Walmart egift
- Home Depot egift
- iTunes egift
- Amazon egift
- Ebay egift
- Victoria Secret egift
- JCPenny egift
- Auto Zone egift
- Target

I now sell Delta, American Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, & China Airlines EGIFTS FOR 50%

HOW ARE YOUR GIFT CARDS OBTAINED?

I use Southwest Airline Reward Points to buy them. Basically, I get them free using points it's why I sell it for cheap in order for faster sales. I don't even live in the USA. The address I use on my Southwest account is actually a reshipping address. They receive it and reship it to me. I have actual cards in hand. When you buy I scratch off the serial numbers in the back and give them to you online.

The more you buy the bigger you receive extra bonuses. If you only buy 100 you will receive no extra bonus. You get more extra free bonus the higher you buy for example if you pay $50 you only get 100 egift, if you pay $250 you get 600 egift if you pay $500 you get 1200 egift but if you pay $1,000 you get 3,000 egift.

WHY SHOULD YOU BUY FROM ME?

Easy, I'm an old trusted member of this community who has sold to many buyers  (over 200 sales) and got plenty of feedbacks already on different sites as well.

CONTACT ME HERE ON PRIVATE MESSAGE OR CONTACT ME ON MY Discord app add me at LoveHacked#2574

PAYMENT

I only accept bitcoins as payment.

REFUNDS

If your not satisfied I will refund you no questions ask. Please reach out to me first if you got any problems or questions before leaving me a feedback.

Here's proof below

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ast3rix

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:38:04 PM

Well if u r asking for $10 pretty sure the content inside is useless and probably worth less than $1
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:50:40 AM

Well brains how useless do you really think it is if it sells for $750. I'm not a guide seller as such , just passing on the knowledge at a fraction of the cost, if you don't want it don't buy it.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:28:15 AM

Any vouch for members or hero

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:32:43 AM

In the case that there is a vouch copy available, I would be happy to claim it and leave a review on your thread. This method seems a bit too good to be true. Let me know.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:13:24 AM

In the case that there is a vouch copy available, I would be happy to claim it and leave a review on your thread. This method seems a bit too good to be true. Let me know.

Lol more like 100% too good to be true. $10 to earn hundreds? Why not just get a job? Then I don't have to pay anything and I'm not doing whatever scammer method OP is selling. Escrow costs double? You're just like every other scammer here. Don't fall for it people.
timmytim

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:34:52 AM

OP - are you lovehatehero on Alphabay? It's kind of fucked up to leak a vendor's guide.

Just so everyone knows... This guide is not garbage. I have absolutely no ties to bitcointhief but I happen to know what this guide is about and it is really good info.... Assuming you have money to "invest". You will need to have additional money to put this to work and yes, you will make money if you follow it.

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:09:03 AM

I can take a vouch copy if there is avalaible,please let me know,I can't judge whether the method is legit or not,we'll have to wait for someone to get it and see what happens

Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:53:33 PM

Ok people, VOUCH COPY FOR HERO MEMBER AVAILABLE , PM YOUR EMAIL AND ILL SEND NOW

FAQ's - Am I lovehatehero on alphabay, why the fuck would anyone admit to their darknet vendor name on the clearnet - so that's a no.

Do you not care that your leaking someones guide - No, I purchased a leaked version happily and have no regrets, (Bitcoin thief)he isnt re-inventing the wheel , he's simply pointing you in the right direction. So ,you can get that for a tenner.

Will this make me rich - This is not a guide with one amazing get rich method in it , he shows various legal methods which are actually genuine and can make money if put into practice, I am personally using one of them daily. Like I said before I was happy to pay half its cost when it was leaked on AB. I've had a lot of guides and although his written english sucks the methods are on point.

So HERO member drop me a line with email , and then you can vouch that I sent it as promised (along with all the videos and shit which were included with the guide) and also it is the actual guide.

LHH
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:56:06 PM

Hello,

I'm interested for a vouch copy.

I'm sending my e-mail in PM.

Review will be honest and I'm going to post it in the next 24 hours.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:07:47 PM

Great, just uploading it to Mega as its quite alot included with the actual guide PDF (video proofs and tutorials ect) so I'll just PM you the link, much quicker for me!

Thanks
Bighero76

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:11:15 PM

Will take a copy, skype me : anthony_2004513
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:12:48 PM

Great, just uploading it to Mega as its quite alot included with the actual guide PDF (video proofs and tutorials ect) so I'll just PM you the link, much quicker for me!

Thanks
Sure, whatever works best for you. I prefer mega as well, since it's faster than any other similar service. Smiley
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:23:21 PM

Sent link to you mate.....

also to big hero newbie,not skyping anyone whats the point, if you want it you can get it for a tenner If not then jus watch the thread from the fence and wait for it to be vouched.Simples.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:26:17 PM

Seems like the fact that its only 10 quid has people in a state of confusion. I will happily sell for £100 if that sits better with ya'll Smiley
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:29:29 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 01:58:28 PM by mexicantarget

I've received the link. I'm downloading it right now.
The file is around 250MB.

Full review will be posted in the next 24 hours.

EDIT:

a) All files were scanned with latest NOD AV. They are clean.
b) This is something 90% of you might have heard of but didn't get involved with it for X or Y reason.
c) Those videos will teach you a skill which you might have, or not. (98% of you don't have it, otherwise you wouldn't be buying those tutorials)
d) This is A VERY RISKY business. There's some legal & some HIGHLY RISKY & ILLEGAL methods. (PDF is the risky/illegal part)
e) Will this make your rich overnight? I doubt. Will you be able to recover your $10 investment? If you're willing to risk $10 to buy this tutorial, probably.
f) There's a total of 10 videos and 2 PDFs.
g) Is it worth $10/10 quid? Well, if you can afford to risk $1k to "double" it, then yes, it is.
h) Would I trust the reviews I saw in the PDF? No. If I reveal more, I'll give away this "method"..

Anyway, I didn't go through all the videos completely, I just watched 1 minute of each to understand what it is about.
This isn't anything special to be worth anywhere near 700 dollars. I wouldn't personally pay more than $10.

Can you learn something useful from this?
Yes, and it can change your life completely, if you're willing to learn this new skill(set). This will require time/patience, money and a lot of nerves.
95% of this thing is useful. The PDF is garbage.

I've tried the thing(s) shown in the videos in the past and I can say, I never made money because:
a) I lack of patience,
b) It's bigger than me and I'm not in control of the outcome.
c) Can't give more info so I respect OP's vouch copy and don't want to leak any critical parts.

That's all from me. My honest opinion.

Wish you good luck OP and wish good luck to everyone who buys this.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Luvely Jubbly mate
icetobg

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:14:14 PM

THANK YOU  Lovehacked !
Just bought the guide from him and everything is OK!
It seems to be the real bitcoin thief guide!
I'm highly recommending it if you wanna make easy money!
The guy is very friendly, so you won't have problems with him Smiley
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:29:07 PM

Hey guys, thanks for vouch : )

Gotta say though.... The fact that this guide has a section dedicated to trading is not a secret , however you dont need to invest $1000 at all , in fact you dont need to do anything if trading does not interest you as that is not solely what the guide is about by any means. It also covers a bitcoin mining method and recommended sites to use ...and another method with an insider secret as to where to find out what new companies that can be milked before they eventually exit scam (im just starting that now myself...very interesting alone)  - so dont think its all about trading and you need XXX amount of money to execute it as thats not the case. 

Knowledge is power people. Right now look at this as just that 'knowledge' which is currently selling at a lower price of $700 - RIGHT NOW. I screenshotted alpha just in case you wanna see for your self -140 people have bought this guide (100% positive feedback) and most of them paid $750....it is now being advertised on the alphaby home page which even that cost fucking thousands on a good day. The guy knows some shit, and for just £10.

SEE HERE THE ALPHABAY LISTING 140 sales - $700 price tag on this guide
https://mega.nz/#!scNByaqL!Bz2AJuOvKxPjwhu-PW610im5vLGt69slxMB1F3UJ8a0
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:32:26 PM

Sorry...just one more thing, one of the vocuhes said he watched the video  and made his opinion on that.......in all honesty the guide itself is a PDF mate , the videos were just bonus supporting ONE element of the guide, trading. Its a massive PDF file.

Thanks anyway, would have been great if you actually gave the Guide a read though Smiley
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:36:06 PM

Sorry...just one more thing, one of the vocuhes said he watched the video  and made his opinion on that.......in all honesty the guide itself is a PDF mate , the videos were just bonus supporting ONE element of the guide, trading. Its a massive PDF file.

Thanks anyway, would have been great if you actually gave the Guide a read though Smiley
I didn't bother because of the "exit scams" it mentions. I saw scam, I exited Smiley
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:42:42 PM

OKay... fair enough....still I feel it would have been more useful to everyone in the forum if you actually read the guide your vouching for. However your opinion is appreciated. THanks
tautvilis

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:27:04 PM

Well since it's only 10$ I guess it's worth a try. I've sent you a PM.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:07:03 PM

I didn't bother because of the "exit scams" it mentions. I saw scam, I exited Smiley

Had the same exact experience as mexicantarget. Some of these methods are blackhat (require some immoral/illegal activity) and use scamming sites as a means to make money. Again, as wrong as it feels to say this, technically these methods will work, but you need to be very careful with how you handle your money. Sorry for the short review op, this book is just not for me.  Undecided

Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:27:34 PM

Thanks for the review! The way I see it guys and gals is that for $10 you can get a guide which loads of people have bought for $700 or $750 - WIN Lips sealed
player514
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:51:16 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 06:43:33 AM by player514

Hi! I have gotten a pm from a user, whose ID is also attached in the image below. I believe he is interested in your product, but wants me to tell him what it is about, rather than the actual seller himself. If OP would like me to answer questions such as this if people contact me through pm, then he will let me know. Thank you!

Due to privacy issues, I will pm you the photo. Thanks!

Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:21:53 AM

Cheers for letting me know about the user trying to get more info about the guide ....  without asking the seller of the guide.

COPY PASTE FROM EARLIER MESSAGE IN THIS VERY THREAD :

Gotta say though.... The fact that this guide has a section dedicated to trading is not a secret , however you dont need to invest $1000 at all , in fact you dont need to do anything if trading does not interest you as that is not solely what the guide is about by any means. It also covers a bitcoin mining method and recommended sites to use ...and another method with an insider secret as to where to find out what new companies that can be milked before they eventually exit scam (im just starting that now myself...very interesting alone)  - so dont think its all about trading and you need XXX amount of money to execute it as thats not the case.

Does that not give you enough Huh? That's pretty much all thats inside, but in detail for each method mentioned above. Simple really. For 10 buck you get $700 worth of guides explaining the above.

Hope that helps you out and saves Vouch users having to answer questions the OP can answer.

Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:26:31 AM

FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO GO ONTO ALPHABAY HOME PAGE AND SEE THIS GUIDE SELLING FOR $700 - (142 SOLD !!!!!!) HERES THE ADD, DONT ASK FOR MORE INFO AS THIS IS ALL THE INFO BITCON THIEF PROVIDED TO SELL  GUIDES SO IF THIS AINT ENOUGH FOR YOU JUST DON'T BUY IT !!!

Product Description

* NOTICE *

I do not use any '' live chat '' apps like jabber, ICQ or skype.
If you guys want to get in contact with me for support or any questions about my guides etc, then you can reach me directly on my support email at
>> ***********<< (which is also included on inside of ALL my gides for your convenience) this is the only way to contact me for support, for any questions, partnership offers or anything else ok.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

* NEW UPDATE 31/10/2016 --- FULL VIDEO PROOF NOW ! *

New FULL VIDEO PROOF included now for everyone to see HOW POWERFUL THIS STUFF REALLY is, with myself making $3950 THREE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU where you see me taking an REAL MONEY ACCOUNT with $40,000 fourty thousand dollars balance, into $44,000 fourty four thousand dollars balance RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, here is where the REAL BIG FUCKING MONEY is made, motherfuckers !

So HOW GOOD IS BEING ABLE TO MAKING $3000 THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN A DAY, within only a few minutes ?

That would be $90,000 dollars every month !

And trust me, this kinds of figures are VERY VERY ACHIEVABLE with my stuff.

It's not just a DREAM, but a REALITY as long as you STUDY and PRACTICE it diligently !

That is what WE DO EVERY SINGLE DAY here, both MYSELF (as i show the proof on this video proof below) and also MY CUSTOMERS too as i'm showing you below on the rest of the updates i will show you below, so KEEP READING and see how we all making thousands in a day off of this brokers !

You can see this FULL VIDEO PROOF now on this video on this links below
i included a back up google drive link below in case the other link don't work, so in case the first link of the video don't work, you can watch it on my google drive folder by following this links below, to see these UNDENIABLE PROOF that MY SHIT IS WORKING AND MAKING REAL BIG FUCKING MONEY ok

LINK 1 = http://www.bitcointhief.biz/undeniableproof.html

LINK 2 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDa5dY_uy_M (BEST QUALITY)

And it does not stops here, THIS FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER there will be a NEW BONUS GUIDE LAUNCHED where i teach in REAL TIME a brand new trading technique that i developed where you can make GUARANTEED PROFITS of thousands of hundreds, and even thousands of dollars over and over again on ANY CURRENCY PAIRS provided that the '' conditions '' for this opportunities are available, so you can pretty much MILK them out of all they can give making you THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in a day GUARANTEED if you STUDY it PRACTICE it and learn it properly, ok !!!

As ALWAYS with my stuff FULL PROOF / pictures will be included here of myself winning THOUSANDS of dollars out of some trades using this new technique

This is NOT AN UPDATE that will be given for free, this will be a separate NEW BONUS GUIDE only that will be sold separately

So STAY IN TUNE for these new launch of this groundbreaking new bonus guide that will be launched THIS FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER ok

YOU WILL SEE IT DONE LIVE, i will post the screenshots/proofs here and make the announcement when it's launched

So stay in tune, motherfuckers !!!

----------------------------------------

DUE TO RECEIVING OVER 20 REQUESTS FOR '' DISCOUNTS '' BY BUNCH OF PEOPLE, I HAVE DECIDED TO DROP THE PRICE TO $700 USD AGAIN TEMPORARILY.

* NEW UPDATE 30/09/2016 - MORE PROOFS/RESULTS + NEW SITES *

I have launched TODAY on 30/09/16 a new update to the main guide.

Method 1 one now comes with 2 new bitcoin '' online funds '' sites were added now who were TESTED by me and my customers and where my customers were able to DOUBLE their bitcoins X 2.5 within 2 TWO DAYS ONLY in one of them

turning a $500 investment into $1250 USD within TWO DAYS ONLY !

and also TRIPLE their investment X 3.3 within a ONE MONTH PERIOD

all this without needing to do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, just investing in the companies and WAITING TO GET PAID, so this 2 new sites added now

and not only that but a new PRIVATE FORUM ACCESS for free now which will be VERY IMPORTANT for your success with this methods now

And also here is some IMPRESSIVE RESULTS from one of my customers using my PRIVATE TRADING STRATEGIES shared inside my BONUS GUIDES

that can be seen on this image below
> www.bitcointhief.biz/images/impressiveresults.jpg

This is FULL PROOF OF PROVEN RESULTS from one of my best customers having the IMPRESSIVE AND GUARANTEED BY MYSELF 90% WIN RATE on his trades using my private trading strategies shared in my bonus guides and making GOOD MONEY using my private trading strategies shared inside this bonus guides

Right now I'M THE ONLY ONE GUIDE SELLER WITH PROVEN RESULTS WHO ARE MAKING PEOPLE REAL AND GOOD MONEY HERE ON ALPHABAY, NOBODY ELSE WITH METHODS WHO ARE PRODUCING GOOD MONEY MAKING RESULTS LIKE ME !!

The proof is there for you to see !

and it does not stops here

just so you know about the IMPORTANCE of this bonus guides

I just got another positive feedback from one of my customers saying he TRIPLED his bankroll with my private trading strategies teached in these bonus guides

proof is here > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/feedbacktrading3.jpg

* IMPORTANT WARNING ALL MY PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS MUST KNOW *

This new UPDATE of TODAY 30/09/2016 will NOT be given to ANY of my previous customers, unfortunately !

Only NEW customers will get it

I'm sorry for having to do that and i know there are many previous customers who are LOYAL and etc

But i have to do that to protect myself against fucking GUIDE LEAKERS and also GUIDE RESELLERS cuz i noticed a bunch of fucking broke losers over here on alphabay trying to resell my original guide/work here IN THE HARD FACE even using alphabay platform to leak/resell my original work like that without any remorse or hard feelings.

So due to that this new update launched today WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS

Sorry to do that but consider this a PUNISHMENT for being an asshole and leaking my original work into the hands of some idiots like some of you did, ok

Hope you understand and please if you my previous customer

DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR THIS NEW UPDATE CUZ I WILL NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE, only to NEW customers, ok.

Also, i raised the price of the guide to $700 USD because of the kind of STRONG RESULTS that are being produced for my customers in terms of BIG EARNINGS being made by them in a matter of 1-2 days

Specially FROM THE BONUS GUIDES
Which is where i teach THE REAL GOLD !

More full proofs of the results are here below

like my private trading strategies, that are making BIG FUCKING MONEY to my customers like $8000 EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS PROFIT IN A DAY

like you can see the proof of his feedback given to me few days ago
here on this image > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/feedbacktradingmethod2.jpg

so you can see he made $1000 ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN FIVE MINUTES OF TRADING ONLY, IN ONE DAY, AND THEN ANOTHER $8000 EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS IN ANOTHER ONE DAY, A TOTAL OF $9000 NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS in 2 two days only !!!

So please tell me, WHERE ELSE CAN YOU MAKE $9000 NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN 2 DAYS LIKE THAT Huh?

Just let me know something BETTER than this, out there Huh?
It's HARD to find, you know ?!

So like i said before

Right now I'M THE ONLY ONE GUIDE SELLER WITH PROVEN RESULTS WHO ARE MAKING PEOPLE REAL AND GOOD MONEY HERE ON ALPHABAY, NOBODY ELSE WITH METHODS WHO ARE PRODUCING GOOD MONEY MAKING RESULTS LIKE ME !!

So for this reason, i have to RISE the price now cuz i can't give away something so valuable like this for cheap, you know ?!

and one thing to notice is that this is a FEEDBACK FROM A REAL CUSTOMER, it's not even MY OWN RESULTS, but CUSTOMERS RESULTS, which is the most important thing here, that proves that MY STUFF MAKES PEOPLE BIG FUCKING MONEY brother !

who made all this from my private trading strategies shared in the bonus guides, so you can see this shit is NO FUCKING JOKE here !!!

But for more records, here is some more '' tracked '' results below

just to show how good we are doing with this shit together

here is some more results from 09/09/2016 of the PRIVATE MEMBERS AREA that i give access FOR FREE TO CUSTOMERS on the bonus guides

showing that we achieved a winning ratio of OVER 60% on that day, out of 35 trades with 21 winning trades with 3,4 even 5 FIVE winnings in a row man, which means PLENTY OF MONEY to anyone who got my bonus guide and had invested BIG MONEY on this trades in particular, 2 days ago!

here is the proof > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingresults09-09-2016.jpg

and also, here is MORE screenshot of REAL TRACKED RESULTS of this trades i said that are generated by this PRIVATE MEMBERS AREA that i give access FOR FREE TO CUSTOMERS on the bonus guides

showing that we won 80% on that day 12 august 2016, which was last month > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingresults12-08-2016.jpg

also here is more results of this same FREE members area few days ago here > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingresults25-08-2016.jpg

as you can clearly see 16 WINNING TRADES out of 23, a total of 70% winning rate on 25/08/2016 !!!

so this means that ANYONE OF MY CUSTOMERS or anyone else who had decided to invest money on this trades FEW DAYS AGO from that members area on that particular day

of 12 august and 25 august, would have made TON OF MONEY guaranteed if they invested good capital on each trades

cuz this trades are 100% TRACKABLE / TRACKED for good or bad results, to give FULL TRANSPARENCY so no one can't say it's not working
cuz RESULTS ARE TRACKED LIVE for wins and lossess !!!!

to know if they won or not, so this means that ANYONE OF MY CUSTOMERS who had decided to invest on this from that members area on that particular day

of 12 august and 25 august, few days ago would have made TON OF MONEY guaranteed if they invested good capital on it !

so like i said, in these 2 bonus guides is where i share the BIG MONEY MAKING STUFF !!!!

So for this reason, due to this BIG EARNINGS and EXCELLENT RESULTS
that we are having and that are being provided by myself and my methods

is that i'm rising the price to $700 USD here for this guide, ok
cuz i'm sorry guys but QUALITY INFORMATION comes with a price

and i can't simply let something so valuable like that who is providing excellent results and making BIG FUCKING MONEY to my customers, go out for very cheap price

i would be out of my mind if i would do it, ok

so hope you understand the reason for the price rise, ok !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* NEW UPDATE 07/08/2016, NEW BONUS GUIDE LAUNCHED + MORE PROOFS *

New update launched today, now the MAIN GUIDE

'' Double Your Bitcoins in ONE Day ! GUARANTEED! '' now comes with a new BONUS guide for free to customers who buy the main guide
(So by placing order on this guide now, you will come to know about the conditions to get this additional bonus guide )

This new bonus guide is '' Double Your Bitcoins in ONE day ''
which is my PRIVATE TRADING STRATEGY WHICH IS EXPLAINED BELOW AND TEACHED ON THE BONUS GUIDE, '' ON STEROIDS ''

or multiplied X2 in power !

that when studied carefully, and MASTERED properly
will be able to bring you guys the same impressive results as myself on trading like this one below

here is more PROOF yet about how powerful JUST THE TRADING METHOD from this guide i'm selling REALLY IS

just look here on this picture below from last friday / 2 TWO DAYS AGO when market was open

-->> www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwinnings05-08-2016.jpg

(JUST CLICK ON ZOOM THE PICTURE TO SEE IT MORE CLEAR !!!!)

you will see VERY CLEAR myself winning 3 THREE TRADES and DOUBLING my bankroll of $7000 seven thousand dollars into $14,747 FOURTEEN SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS !!

within LESS THAN 20 TWENTY MINUTES OF TRADING ONLY, in only ONE DAY

at 05/08/2016 2 days ago

A clear PROFIT of $7747 SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS IN ONE FUCKING DAY, IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES from only 3 THREE TRADES only !!!!
That's how powerful this shit really is !

And i give to all customers 2 TWO DEMO PLATFORMS
with the SAME REAL TIME LIVE FINANCIAL MARKET PRICE of the biggest cysec regulated trading platforms so you can PRACTICE my private strategy until YOU MASTER IT COMPLETELY without risking or LOSING ANY MONEY so you know you are 100% SAFE and also know you are not being cheated by different prices of assets from the demo mode and real money mode

The prices will be THE SAME and are 100% VERIFIABLE by yourself using the platforms i will give to you guys on this bonus guide

So you know when you mastered my private strategy you will be able to make a KILLING on the real money mode of this platforms cuz you will be able to verify that the prices on these demo platforms, are exactly the SAME of the real money platforms, so you know you not being cheated etc

And also some MORE PROOF of how good the BTC investment website of method 1 really is, with some more screenshots of investments from some of MY REAL CUSTOMERS who invested $1000 a thousand dollars on their site and are GETTING PAID DAILY profits with no bullshits by them

just to show this is not bullshit or time wasting scam etc

so just KEEP READING now to see ALL that is included on this guide now etc

So i'm giving this new BONUS guide away of my private trading strategy
ON STEROIDS, FOR FREE to customers who place order on the main guide
i will let everyone know about the conditions for getting it for free when placing order.

* NEW BONUS OFFERS + VERY IMPORTANT 22/07/2016 UPDATE ! *

This guide now comes with a BONUS GUIDE
that talks about my own PRIVATE trading strategy, that was DEVELOPED BY MYSELF and that you can't find out there anywhere, and that is based on NAKED EYES OBSERVATION and that can't be duplicated by any fucking robots, bots, or any other form of '' automated trading '' that you can find out there

that can hit a GUARANTEED 90%+ success rate on the trades you will make
as long as you are not stupid and FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS with IMPECCABLE precision !

this strategy is PRIVATE, and is NOT included on the main guide file that you will get, and not ALL customers will have access to this bonus guide

certain conditions will apply, and i will let all customers know what is this conditions when they place order, ok.

with this strategy i have made THOUSANDS of dollars in few days with this trading shit (If anyone is in doubt about my money making claims, i can give FULL PROOF of them, just email me at johnmccollins.ru@gmail.com asking it and i will show you all the details and legitimacy of my business here !)

For your information, just TODAY i have made a profit of $828 USD
with only FOUR TRADES within 2 TWO HOURS of trading work only !

HERE FULL PROOF > http://www.bitcointhief.biz/images/trading1.jpg

this means that if we can repeat this same performance i had TODAY on day 22 july 2016, EVERY DAY, then this means we would be able to make $800 x30 days = $24,000 USD

EVERY MONTH.

so how good is a $24,000 USD per month
with only 2 TWO HOURS of trading work per day Huh

but the good thing is that we can make MUCH MORE THAN THAT per day though.

* MORE PROOF IS HERE - 25/07/2017 NEW UPDATE *

Just made today exactly $4916 USD, almost $5000 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS in only 2 TWO MINUTES, from TWO TRADES only

in less than one hour

Here is the proofs on images below

1- www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwon25-07-2016.jpg

($1640 USD profit in only 60 sixty seconds / ONE MINUTE)

2- www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwon25-07-2016-2.jpg

(Second BIG FAT trade, and $4916 USD profit TOTAL from the 2 trades in ONE DAY, from only 2 TWO 1 minute / 60 seconds trades, 2 two minutes in total)

3- www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwon25-07-2016-4.jpg

(And here the '' SUMMARY '' of todays 25/07 trade, 3 trades in total, 1 one loss, and 2 LASER TARGETED BIG FAT WINS, netting me almost $5000 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS in profits today!)

So this what i do is LASER TARGETED TRADES only using the private trading method i teach inside these bonus guide

So i can call these A DAY already and call it quit right now. I don't need to spend thousands of hours on front of pc trading over and over again.

Just with few BIG FAT LASER TARGETED WINNING trades like that i can make a very profitable day, and call it quit with less than one hour of trading, you know ?!

So you guys can see there is no bullshit here with me and that the strategy is working good and making BIG FAT MONEY !

Cuz you guys can see i have gone from $7537 USD bankroll
to $12453 USD bankroll within 2 TWO FUCKING MINUTES only

a $4916 USD, almost $5000 five thousand dollars profit !
with only 2 two trades, within only two 2 minutes, in less than one hour of trading !

so how good is being able to make
almost $5000 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS, in 2 minutes only Huh

in less than one hour of trading work Huh

And like i said if anyone is in doubt about my money making claims, just send me an email, and i will be glad to show you what's the deal with me, and that i'm not joking or bullshitting here !

But i believe this is solid evidence enough already, and like i will explain below, there is MORE PROOF inside the guides, and also VIDEO PROOFS too

Of LIVE winning trades being done in front of you ! So please KEEP READING to see what's more is included on this amazing guide.

So by placing order on this guide now, you will come to know about the conditions to get this bonus guide with my own PRIVATE trading strategy, ok.

Also NEW BONUS that is included now is FULL ACCESS completely FOR FREE to the private members area of a special private trading website / forum / community of PROFESSIONAL TRADERS

where you can get the most CUTTING EDGE TOOLS for trading with 83%+ accuracy and win rate, plus another very detailed video tutorial series on ANYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT trading that will turn any beginner into PRO on trading assets online GUARANTEED.

All this COMPLETELY FOR FREE.

But i must warn here that this WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO ANYONE !

Just place order and i will let you guys know how to get this 2 TWO BONUS described above !

that is the number one important thing i wanted to say here.

SECOND IMPORTANT THING I WANTED TO INFORM ABOUT THIS GUIDE

is that i must warn you guys before about this guide in particular that you want to buy.

the thing is, UNFORTUNATELY i don't provide FREE lifetime accounts (yet) to this special tools that i am ''sharing'' on the inside of this guide, that are required / necessary to put method 3 and method 4 to work, you know ?!
only because they BOTH are '' web based '' tools, which means they are not installed softwares, they are web based, so you will use their apps from a private '' MEMBERS AREA '' with unique user name + password made only for you

so for this reason i cannot give ALL MY CUSTOMERS, FREE access and include it all with the purchase of this guide, as much as i WANTED SO MUCH to do that

because to do that, i would have to share my login details on the members area of this 2 applications, which for obvious safety reasons, i cannot do, you know ?!

and also i cannot offer a unique account to each customer by myself, because then i would have to request FE for that, otherwise i would have to take the money to buy all the licenses to each customer

FROM MY OWN POCKETS, you know ?!
which is no good deal for me as they deal with '' credit cards '' only

which means i would have to be using my credit card all the time to purchase a new account over and over again for each customer who buy through here, while the purchase is still IN ESCROW

which for me is TIME CONSUMING as fuck and is a no good deal
so for this reason i cannot do that, unfortunately

so knowing this, this guide here in particular, is my best money maker, which is the one who can make anyone the most money
but at the same time, it is the one that requires BIGGER investment in comparison with my others, you understand ?!

cuz the BEST tool for method 3, costs a ONE TIME FEE of only $47 + a fee of $148 USD ONCE PER YEAR for the pro upgrade of their main app, so total of $195 for this MAIN TOOL of the method 3

and the tool for the method 4 costs $250 Euros for LIFETIME LICENSE and LIFETIME access to their members area where you can use the tool from ANY browser worldwide, does not matter if you are on a trip

if you are on a plane, if you are even IN CHINA, you will still be able to use the tool from any computer with internet access and make money off the casinos while FROM BEING ANYWHERE

by paying a ONE TIME fee of $250 Euros, and you have LIFETIME access to it

and that is ALL that are required, ok ?!

and the rest is only BANKROLL investment only
which with a bankroll of only $475 USD, you can pretty much RAPE the casinos and the trading scene with these 2 tools i share in the guide, OR with my own BONUS PRIVATE trading strategy (That requires NO INVESTMENT, and NO TOOLS too), ok

so i am being VERY CLEAR here about that this guide is not for '' broke '' people, as this is a guide about INVESTMENTS
so this means it is made for people WHO HAVES MONEY TO INVEST, you understand ?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER NEW GUIDE LAUNCHED 15 JULY 2016 - Double Your Bitcoins in ONE Day ! GUARANTEED!

Amazing new guides teaching 4 FOUR DIFFERENT methods for a MINIMUM of DOUBLING your bitcoins investments within ONE DAY, ANY AMOUNTS accepted (But best to start with MINIMUM $500-$1000 for BEST RESULTS!), and many more BIG MONEY MAKING DAILY PROFITS opportunities teached in this amazing guide. Let's see in details now what is included in this amazing guide.

This is BY FAR MY BEST AND MOST PROFITABLE GUIDE EVER.

The guide haves a total size of 403.44 MB because MANY VIDEOS are included inside the folder, not only the guide file, and it haves total of 71 pages jam packed with life changing information!

So please continue reading to see what's included Smiley.

But these discounted price of $500 USD will remain only during the first month of launch only, then after first month price will rise to $1000+ USD to match the incredible amount of quality methods / information shared in this guide on how to invest your bitcoins WISELY and make BIG PROFITS on daily basis.

With the methods teached in this guide it's possible for anyone to make BIG figures like $10,000 USD PROFITS in no more than ONE DAY depending on how big is your initial investment / start-up capital / bankroll

also GUARANTEED profits of no less than $2240 USD in only 25 minutes with a start up capital / bank roll of only $475 USD, more than QUADRUPLYING your initial investment 4.8x times in only ONE DAY and the best thing is that ALL THIS IS 100% LEGAL MONEY, absolutely no fraud of any kind involved

only the BEST + FULLY ANONYMOUS money making bitcoin investing method / strategies

And for your information all this money made have 100% FULL PROOF both on INSIDE of my guide and also in the form of VIDEO PROOFS of not only this $2240 USD profit being made LIVE in front of you in video form, to PROVE that the methods are working 100% so no one can doubt it but also i am including other 3 video-proofs inside the guide folder PLUS + a link to a private personal page with more than 50 FIFTY WINNING online trades of all kinds of different assets being made and traded LIVE in front of you and returning profits of NO LESS THAN 91% over our investments dating back to THIS WEEK just a few days ago and also back to even ONE MONTH ago with THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS being made LIVE in front of you in HIGH DEFINITION video format just to PROVE that the methods are working 100% with no jokes, no trash talk and no bullshit here, just the REAL DEAL!

All this money are being made with the help of the latest cutting edge technologies that i will share/reveal them to you inside the guide and hook you up into something that can change your life and allow you to quit fraud forever within a short period of time.

Now let me explain ONE BY ONE the FOUR different methods of bitcoin investments shared in this guide now.

One IMPORTANT thing to notice here is that i am a bitcoin lover and enthusiast
and this guide is about BITCOIN INVESTMENTS only, no other currency will be used for payments/investments and withdrawals, ONLY BITCOINS always, ok ?!

So let's take a look in detail about each method shared in this guide now one by one.

*METHOD 1*

On method 1 there is NOTHING TO BE DONE. We will be investing our bitcoins on TWO very trusted bitcoin investment companies.

2 new bitcoin '' online funds '' sites were added now who were TESTED by me and my customers and where my customers were able to DOUBLE their bitcoins X 2.5 within 2 TWO DAYS ONLY in one of them

all this without needing to do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, just investing in the companies and WAITING TO GET PAID, so this 2 new sites added now

and not only that but a new PRIVATE FORUM ACCESS for free now which will be VERY IMPORTANT for your success with this methods now.

Like i said NOTHING TO BE DONE, Just INVEST ANY AMOUNTS of your bitcoins on them and get paid a FIXED AMOUNT / FLAT RATE, FOREVER / LIFETIME.

Depending on the amount you invest, you can get DAILY payments of around $250-$312 USD, which would be a GUARANTEED and PASSIVE income of $10,000 USD per MONTH, FOREVER. So this is your ROAD to PASSIVE and stable income. Can't get better than that Smiley !
Now let's take a look at method 2 now.

* METHOD 2 *

On method 2 is the same as method one, NOTHING TO BE DONE, we will be investing on another 2 very trusted and very reputable companies, with DAILY AUTOMATIC PAYOUTS paid directly to your bitcoin wallet, the only difference from the sites of method 1 for this method 2 is the PAYOUT RATIO, which will differ and be a little bit smaller then the other 2 sites of method 1, but with certain advantages etc. Now let's take a look on method 3.

* METHOD 3 *

On method 3 is where BIG MONEY CAN BE MADE on daily basis, with NO LESS than 91% profit over ALL our investments all the time, within only 60 SIXTY SECONDS, this is where things become interesting because this is where real MILLIONAIRES are being made in short amounts of time. No other thing out there can make as much self-made MILLIONAIRES out there than ONLINE TRADING of assets. No jokes here guys.

I will be giving you for free a CRASH VIDEO COURSE on online trading teaching you from BEGINNER / NEWBIE to ADVANCED / PRO on trading assets online, that reveals EVERYTHING you will need to know to get started on online trading with your right foot forward. Things like how to operate with one of the most cutting edge technologies out there like metatrader 5, and build the best and most useful indicators to give ACCURATE results of a MINIMUM of 80% success rate, who will have us making profits as big as $10,000 TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS in only ONE DAY. NO BULLSHITS HERE, FULL PROOF OF THAT HUGE TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS PROFIT INSIDE THE GUIDE.

You will become a pro on using not only metatrader 5 but OTHER CUTTING EDGE TOOLS that will give us no random bullshit guessing / gambling shit but pure MATHEMATICS / SCIENCE and very careful financial markets analysis using MT5 and other latest cutting edge technologies that i will share with you guys that will put you among those 10% elite online trading investors that are making THE BIG MONEY daily !

In the guide folder, i will show you guys 3 THREE VIDEO PROOFS of 3 successfull trades being done LIVE in front of you FEW DAYS AGO on day 11/july/2016 and a private link to a personal page showing a TRACK RECORD of trades from up to over ONE MONTH AGO with THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS being made in profit from LIVE TRADES recorded on video in HIGH DEFINITION so you can see that THE METHOD IS 100% WORKING and is a goldmine, not some bullshit mumbo jumbo you find out there. The 3 trades in particular have made respectively with only $50 bucks investment on all of them respectively

1- $50 trade = $85 USD profit in SIXTY 60 SECONDS
2- $50 trade = $85 USD profit in SIXTY 60 SECONDS
3- $50 trade = $87 USD profit in FIFTEEN 15 minutes

So a total of 160% profit IN UNDER ONE HOUR and all this 3 profitable trades done LIVE IN FRONT OF YOU in video so you can have no doubt that the method is working !!

A TOTAL PROFIT OF = $257 USD in LESS THAN ONE HOUR

So with some math here we have in total within ONLY 17 minutes a profit of $257,50 USD was made from THREE TRADES only !

And considering that we could only make $257 USD per DAY with this method using cheap ass $50 bucks trades and a bank roll as low as $500 initial investment, which $257 USD per day is still FAR FROM THE TRUTH cuz we can make MUCH MORE even up to $10,000 TEN THOUSANDS IN ONE SINGLE DAY (FULL PROOF OF THIS INSIDE OF THE GUIDE) from 6 trades only, but let's play conservatively here and consider we can only make $257 per day then this would still mean we would be making $7710 USD per EVERY MONTH with few hours of work
which is definitely NOT BAD, is not guys ?

How good would be making $7710 USD of STABLE PASSIVE INCOME, with few hours work

EVERY FUCKING MONTH ?!
it's AWESOME already, but the TRUTH is that we can make MUCH MORE than that with this trading method to be honest, cuz we will have GUARANTEED and PROVEN and RECORDED 80%+success rate on our trades, which means we will NOT be winning ALL the trades, but OVER 80% of them, which will be enough to bring us MASSIVE PROFITS day in and day out guaranteed !
I will also show what are the BEST BITCOIN trading platforms out there with many advantages like

1- HAVE NO BULLSHIT DOCUMENTS SCANS VERIFICATION
2- 100% ANONYMITY POLICY
3- NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH YOU CAN DEPOSIT
4- NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH YOU CAN WITHDRAW
5- NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN MAKE
6- OVER 90+ ASSETS TO TRADE INCLUDING BITCOIN ASSETS LIKE BTC/USD, CHF/BTC, AND MANY OTHERS
7- INCLUDING BITCOIN ASSETS AS TRADABLE OPTIONS
8- INCLUDING ONE SPECIAL KIND OF VERY PROFITABLE OPTIONS WITH INCREDIBLE 700% ROI / PAYOUT
9- ACCEPT BITCOINS AS DEPOSIT/WITHDRAW METHOD!

I will also show you how a $1000 investment / bankroll became
$14,000 USD within ONE MONTH only with the help of using the same cutting edge technologies that i will share with you guys in this guide !

And finally will show how TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS were made from only 5 FIVE winning trades within 10 TEN HOURS / ONE DAY only, from special trades with VERY HIGH payouts of OVER 200% with investments of as low as $772 USD and $2672 USD trades AT ONCE, for getting payouts of $965 USD profit / 125% ROI and $4008 USD profit / 150% ROI and few other winning trades that are being shown inside the guide for you guys to see this method is no joke here !

So how does it feels being able to pretty much DOUBLE your money x 160% EVERY SIXTY 60 SECONDS / ONE MINUTE, every single day ? You have to see this with your own eyes !

So now let's talk about THE LAST METHOD NOW, cuz i saved the best for last Tongue!

* METHOD 4 *

On this method here i will show you guys how to LAUNDER your dirty fraud bitcoins using the BEST and most reputable and 100% PROVABLY FAIR technology backed (which means you know you are not being cheated)
online bitcoin casinos while AT THE SAME TIME pulling out HUGE PROFITS like $2200 USD from a bankroll of ONLY $475 USD in only 25 TWENTY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES (FULL VIDEO PROOF OF THIS $2200 USD BEING MADE LIVE IN FRONT OF YOU INCLUDED INSIDE THE GUIDE FOLDER, SO YOU CAN HAVE NO DOUBTS THAT THIS METHOD IS WORKING AND THAT I AM NOT BULLSHITTING HERE !) using the help of some cutting edge technologies i will be sharing with you guys in this guide, from a '' certain '' game this casinos offer called '' European Roulette '' or '' Single Zero roulette '' where we have a house / casino edge of only of only 2.70% (1/37) over us so in this guide, you guys will be checking how we can launder our bitcoins while also beating this casino edge down to almost a 50/50% chance of 0% edge on their favor by using the help of some cutting edge technologies that i will share with you guys in this guide.

So the best way by far of laundering dirty bitcoins is instead of fucking throwing them on this bullshit tumblers like helix, bitblender etc and HOPE they don't fucking scam / steal our coins it's MUCH SAFER and better to chain them through bitcoin online casinos cuz

1- They are 100% ANONYMOUS

2- require only email registration

3- and will NEVER scam / steal our bitcoins like this bullshit tumblers do
(since if they do it means bad business to them cuz they want us to play on their casinos
and lose all our coins there, and not simply disappear with our coins
like this tumblers do)

4- And with the use of certain tools we can even DOUBLE our dirty bitcoins
by the use of some cutting edge technologies to help us achieve a better edge
against certain casino games like the single zero european roulette in specific
so i will teach exactly how we can achieve that and consistently win daily
and regularly BEAT them while laundering our dirty money / bitcoins with them.
BUT ALSO, IF YOU ARE SERIOUS INVESTOR, AND HAVE VERY BIG MONEY IN BITCOINS like even $10,000 dollars and want to launder your coins and at the same time DOUBLE your money very FAST with a $10,000 balance you can easily make profits of $1000-$2000 USD in only ONE HOUR playing europe roulette and cause A LOT OF DAMAGE on these casinos lol.
With the help of the cutting edge technologies i will share with you in this guide.

So if you are a HIGH ROLLER and have tons of money you can greatly benefit from this method i will share in this guide and DOUBLE your money within few days only by beating on the casinos consistently.
But you don't need BIG bankrolls like $10,000 ten thousand dollars to make big money.

In fact with a bankroll of $500-$1000 USD that is equally possible too to make SAME AMOUNTS of returns as we will be using $30 bucks bets only in progressions of $5 bucks each that with EACH strike we get payouts of $175 USD each strike/win within only a few minutes as you will see on the video proofs that i have included in this guide folder. In the guide folder i show LIVE VIDEO PROOFS of $2,200 USD being made in 25 minutes only with 80%+ winning ratio out of OVER 250 CONSECUTIVE SPINS all done in front of you in a 25 minutes video!

And not only that but also another $700 USD being made in 5 minutes only and more $630 Euros in 3 Minutes only, ALL USING THIS METHOD, so you guys can see this shit is 100% real and that
I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING HERE cuz you will see it done LIVE in front of you in this LIVE VIDEO PROOFS.

Cuz i show on this video an account with only $475 USD balance getting QUADRUPLED in 25 mins which from all the videos is the SMALLEST BALANCE / BANKROLL that was used so far, just to show you the proof / example of what i said that we can get started with a balance of only $400 USD investment and more than QUADRUPLE it within a day with 80% GUARANTEED win rate you can see that from $475 USD balance it got raised to $2715 usd guys !!!

So how much is that Huh

It's MATHEMATICS guys, it's all about bankroll control and SMART PREDICTIONS with over 80% success rate
it's all about NUMBERS here like i said, so a gain of 470% profit / ROI was made RIGHT HERE !

So how good is making 470% profit and MULTIPLYING your bankroll by 4,8X in 25 minutes only ?

More than QUADRUPLYING it in only 25 minutes ?
With $2000 per day you guys can make a whooping $60,000 per month!!!
This is kind of money to QUIT FRAUD forever and retire within a year...And guess what ?

With the help of this cutting edge technology i will share on this guide you guys CAN DO THAT easily from a bankroll of ONLY $475 USD too, there is UNDENIABLE proof of that in that video you will see guys
where you see over 200 HUNDRED spins made IN FRONT OF YOU in 25 minutes of video recording to leave ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBTS that the method/system is working fine with a PROVEN success rate of over 80% which means WE WILL NOT WIN ALL BETS but in the end we will end up with BIG PROFITS like this one shown in the video of $2240 USD in only 25 minutes of playing on the european roulette game. So how good is $2000 per day ?

Like i said, in the end of a month you guys will have a whooping $60,000k
in bitcoins, just by playing few hours of roulette a day while laundering coins using the system and cutting edge technology i will reveal in this guide there is no doubts about that guys THE FULL PROOF IS INCLUDED.
of this money being done LIVE in front of you proving that this technology works.

So that's it guys, this is the full guide breakthrough of the content that is included on this amazing life changing guide. Get your copy now at discounted promotional launch price of $500 USD for ONE MONTH only, until 15 august 2016, when the price will double for $1000+ USD, ok. So grab this opportunity now and get your chance of DOUBLING your bitcoins within short amount of time GUARANTEED.

Best regards, BitcoinThief.

pratz2011

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:55:52 PM

just paid £10 as it is a no brainer. The guide sells for $700 in alphabay. waiting to get download link from OP.
xavier77

Activity: 280

Xavier

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:13:50 PM

just paid £10 as it is a no brainer. The guide sells for $700 in alphabay. waiting to get download link from OP.

Please post back on how it was

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
bitcoin_noob

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:33:40 AM

I bought this guide from the OP and can definitely vouch for it. Delivered quickly after I sent the BTC over.

I'm familiar with Bitcoin Thief so I knew roughly what to expect and there's definitely money to be made with his guides if you have the time and money to put into it. Some of the guides in the bonus pack look super interesting as well, for the price he's selling for it's a no brainer.
xavier77

Activity: 280

Xavier

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:55:48 AM

Jesus Christ, I just noticed that all the commentators here are newbie ranks with just 1 post. Guys, you will be scammed. Don't fall for it. Beware!

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:37:48 AM

NO DUDE, Its had 2 Hero member Vouches and full member vouch , let the newbies get some too !
hugo4

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:43:30 PM

I just purchased! I am very happy, seller was very quick in responding and instantly sent me the files after payment!

You can 100% trust this seller! I will start reading all the materials now
bitcoin_noob

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:38:00 PM

Jesus Christ, I just noticed that all the commentators here are newbie ranks with just 1 post. Guys, you will be scammed. Don't fall for it. Beware!

This guy is trustworthy, delivered exactly what he said he would and in good time. Who the hell scams from £10 anyway?

I'm new to this site but not to bitcoins or darknet markets so I know what I was getting.
blaccstarr

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:34:38 PM

can someone pm a voucher the seller is not responding
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:21:28 PM

quote author=Lovehacked link=topic=1674707.msg16871826#msg16871826 date=1479119191]
FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO GO ONTO ALPHABAY HOME PAGE AND SEE THIS GUIDE SELLING FOR $700 - (142 SOLD !!!!!!) HERES THE ADD, DONT ASK FOR MORE INFO AS THIS IS ALL THE INFO BITCON THIEF PROVIDED TO SELL  GUIDES SO IF THIS AINT ENOUGH FOR YOU JUST DON'T BUY IT !!!

Product Description

* NOTICE *

I do not use any '' live chat '' apps like jabber, ICQ or skype.
If you guys want to get in contact with me for support or any questions about my guides etc, then you can reach me directly on my support email at
>> ***********<< (which is also included on inside of ALL my gides for your convenience) this is the only way to contact me for support, for any questions, partnership offers or anything else ok.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

* NEW UPDATE 31/10/2016 --- FULL VIDEO PROOF NOW ! *

New FULL VIDEO PROOF included now for everyone to see HOW POWERFUL THIS STUFF REALLY is, with myself making $3950 THREE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU where you see me taking an REAL MONEY ACCOUNT with $40,000 fourty thousand dollars balance, into $44,000 fourty four thousand dollars balance RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, here is where the REAL BIG FUCKING MONEY is made, motherfuckers !

So HOW GOOD IS BEING ABLE TO MAKING $3000 THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN A DAY, within only a few minutes ?

That would be $90,000 dollars every month !

And trust me, this kinds of figures are VERY VERY ACHIEVABLE with my stuff.

It's not just a DREAM, but a REALITY as long as you STUDY and PRACTICE it diligently !

That is what WE DO EVERY SINGLE DAY here, both MYSELF (as i show the proof on this video proof below) and also MY CUSTOMERS too as i'm showing you below on the rest of the updates i will show you below, so KEEP READING and see how we all making thousands in a day off of this brokers !

You can see this FULL VIDEO PROOF now on this video on this links below
i included a back up google drive link below in case the other link don't work, so in case the first link of the video don't work, you can watch it on my google drive folder by following this links below, to see these UNDENIABLE PROOF that MY SHIT IS WORKING AND MAKING REAL BIG FUCKING MONEY ok

LINK 1 = http://www.bitcointhief.biz/undeniableproof.html

LINK 2 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDa5dY_uy_M (BEST QUALITY)

And it does not stops here, THIS FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER there will be a NEW BONUS GUIDE LAUNCHED where i teach in REAL TIME a brand new trading technique that i developed where you can make GUARANTEED PROFITS of thousands of hundreds, and even thousands of dollars over and over again on ANY CURRENCY PAIRS provided that the '' conditions '' for this opportunities are available, so you can pretty much MILK them out of all they can give making you THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in a day GUARANTEED if you STUDY it PRACTICE it and learn it properly, ok !!!

As ALWAYS with my stuff FULL PROOF / pictures will be included here of myself winning THOUSANDS of dollars out of some trades using this new technique

This is NOT AN UPDATE that will be given for free, this will be a separate NEW BONUS GUIDE only that will be sold separately

So STAY IN TUNE for these new launch of this groundbreaking new bonus guide that will be launched THIS FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER ok

YOU WILL SEE IT DONE LIVE, i will post the screenshots/proofs here and make the announcement when it's launched

So stay in tune, motherfuckers !!!

----------------------------------------

DUE TO RECEIVING OVER 20 REQUESTS FOR '' DISCOUNTS '' BY BUNCH OF PEOPLE, I HAVE DECIDED TO DROP THE PRICE TO $700 USD AGAIN TEMPORARILY.

* NEW UPDATE 30/09/2016 - MORE PROOFS/RESULTS + NEW SITES *

I have launched TODAY on 30/09/16 a new update to the main guide.

Method 1 one now comes with 2 new bitcoin '' online funds '' sites were added now who were TESTED by me and my customers and where my customers were able to DOUBLE their bitcoins X 2.5 within 2 TWO DAYS ONLY in one of them

and not only that but a new PRIVATE FORUM ACCESS for free now which will be VERY IMPORTANT for your success with this methods now

And also here is some IMPRESSIVE RESULTS from one of my customers using my PRIVATE TRADING STRATEGIES shared inside my BONUS GUIDES

that can be seen on this image below
> www.bitcointhief.biz/images/impressiveresults.jpg

This is FULL PROOF OF PROVEN RESULTS from one of my best customers having the IMPRESSIVE AND GUARANTEED BY MYSELF 90% WIN RATE on his trades using my private trading strategies shared in my bonus guides and making GOOD MONEY using my private trading strategies shared inside this bonus guides

The proof is there for you to see !

and it does not stops here

just so you know about the IMPORTANCE of this bonus guides

I just got another positive feedback from one of my customers saying he TRIPLED his bankroll with my private trading strategies teached in these bonus guides

proof is here > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/feedbacktrading3.jpg

* IMPORTANT WARNING ALL MY PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS MUST KNOW *

This new UPDATE of TODAY 30/09/2016 will NOT be given to ANY of my previous customers, unfortunately !

Only NEW customers will get it

I'm sorry for having to do that and i know there are many previous customers who are LOYAL and etc

But i have to do that to protect myself against fucking GUIDE LEAKERS and also GUIDE RESELLERS cuz i noticed a bunch of fucking broke losers over here on alphabay trying to resell my original guide/work here IN THE HARD FACE even using alphabay platform to leak/resell my original work like that without any remorse or hard feelings.

So due to that this new update launched today WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS

Sorry to do that but consider this a PUNISHMENT for being an asshole and leaking my original work into the hands of some idiots like some of you did, ok

Hope you understand and please if you my previous customer

DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR THIS NEW UPDATE CUZ I WILL NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE, only to NEW customers, ok.

Also, i raised the price of the guide to $700 USD because of the kind of STRONG RESULTS that are being produced for my customers in terms of BIG EARNINGS being made by them in a matter of 1-2 days

Specially FROM THE BONUS GUIDES
Which is where i teach THE REAL GOLD !

More full proofs of the results are here below

like my private trading strategies, that are making BIG FUCKING MONEY to my customers like $8000 EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS PROFIT IN A DAY

like you can see the proof of his feedback given to me few days ago
here on this image > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/feedbacktradingmethod2.jpg

so you can see he made $1000 ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN FIVE MINUTES OF TRADING ONLY, IN ONE DAY, AND THEN ANOTHER $8000 EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS IN ANOTHER ONE DAY, A TOTAL OF $9000 NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS in 2 two days only !!!

So please tell me, WHERE ELSE CAN YOU MAKE $9000 NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN 2 DAYS LIKE THAT Huh?

Just let me know something BETTER than this, out there Huh?
It's HARD to find, you know ?!

So like i said before

So for this reason, i have to RISE the price now cuz i can't give away something so valuable like this for cheap, you know ?!

and one thing to notice is that this is a FEEDBACK FROM A REAL CUSTOMER, it's not even MY OWN RESULTS, but CUSTOMERS RESULTS, which is the most important thing here, that proves that MY STUFF MAKES PEOPLE BIG FUCKING MONEY brother !

who made all this from my private trading strategies shared in the bonus guides, so you can see this shit is NO FUCKING JOKE here !!!

But for more records, here is some more '' tracked '' results below

just to show how good we are doing with this shit together

here is some more results from 09/09/2016 of the PRIVATE MEMBERS AREA that i give access FOR FREE TO CUSTOMERS on the bonus guides

showing that we achieved a winning ratio of OVER 60% on that day, out of 35 trades with 21 winning trades with 3,4 even 5 FIVE winnings in a row man, which means PLENTY OF MONEY to anyone who got my bonus guide and had invested BIG MONEY on this trades in particular, 2 days ago!

here is the proof > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingresults09-09-2016.jpg

and also, here is MORE screenshot of REAL TRACKED RESULTS of this trades i said that are generated by this PRIVATE MEMBERS AREA that i give access FOR FREE TO CUSTOMERS on the bonus guides

showing that we won 80% on that day 12 august 2016, which was last month > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingresults12-08-2016.jpg

also here is more results of this same FREE members area few days ago here > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingresults25-08-2016.jpg

as you can clearly see 16 WINNING TRADES out of 23, a total of 70% winning rate on 25/08/2016 !!!

so this means that ANYONE OF MY CUSTOMERS or anyone else who had decided to invest money on this trades FEW DAYS AGO from that members area on that particular day

of 12 august and 25 august, would have made TON OF MONEY guaranteed if they invested good capital on each trades

cuz this trades are 100% TRACKABLE / TRACKED for good or bad results, to give FULL TRANSPARENCY so no one can't say it's not working
cuz RESULTS ARE TRACKED LIVE for wins and lossess !!!!

to know if they won or not, so this means that ANYONE OF MY CUSTOMERS who had decided to invest on this from that members area on that particular day

of 12 august and 25 august, few days ago would have made TON OF MONEY guaranteed if they invested good capital on it !

so like i said, in these 2 bonus guides is where i share the BIG MONEY MAKING STUFF !!!!

So for this reason, due to this BIG EARNINGS and EXCELLENT RESULTS
that we are having and that are being provided by myself and my methods

is that i'm rising the price to $700 USD here for this guide, ok
cuz i'm sorry guys but QUALITY INFORMATION comes with a price

and i can't simply let something so valuable like that who is providing excellent results and making BIG FUCKING MONEY to my customers, go out for very cheap price

i would be out of my mind if i would do it, ok

so hope you understand the reason for the price rise, ok !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* NEW UPDATE 07/08/2016, NEW BONUS GUIDE LAUNCHED + MORE PROOFS *

New update launched today, now the MAIN GUIDE

'' Double Your Bitcoins in ONE Day ! GUARANTEED! '' now comes with a new BONUS guide for free to customers who buy the main guide
(So by placing order on this guide now, you will come to know about the conditions to get this additional bonus guide )

This new bonus guide is '' Double Your Bitcoins in ONE day ''
which is my PRIVATE TRADING STRATEGY WHICH IS EXPLAINED BELOW AND TEACHED ON THE BONUS GUIDE, '' ON STEROIDS ''

or multiplied X2 in power !

that when studied carefully, and MASTERED properly
will be able to bring you guys the same impressive results as myself on trading like this one below

here is more PROOF yet about how powerful JUST THE TRADING METHOD from this guide i'm selling REALLY IS

just look here on this picture below from last friday / 2 TWO DAYS AGO when market was open

-->> www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwinnings05-08-2016.jpg

(JUST CLICK ON ZOOM THE PICTURE TO SEE IT MORE CLEAR !!!!)

you will see VERY CLEAR myself winning 3 THREE TRADES and DOUBLING my bankroll of $7000 seven thousand dollars into $14,747 FOURTEEN SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS !!

within LESS THAN 20 TWENTY MINUTES OF TRADING ONLY, in only ONE DAY

at 05/08/2016 2 days ago

A clear PROFIT of $7747 SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS IN ONE FUCKING DAY, IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES from only 3 THREE TRADES only !!!!
That's how powerful this shit really is !

And i give to all customers 2 TWO DEMO PLATFORMS
with the SAME REAL TIME LIVE FINANCIAL MARKET PRICE of the biggest cysec regulated trading platforms so you can PRACTICE my private strategy until YOU MASTER IT COMPLETELY without risking or LOSING ANY MONEY so you know you are 100% SAFE and also know you are not being cheated by different prices of assets from the demo mode and real money mode

The prices will be THE SAME and are 100% VERIFIABLE by yourself using the platforms i will give to you guys on this bonus guide

So you know when you mastered my private strategy you will be able to make a KILLING on the real money mode of this platforms cuz you will be able to verify that the prices on these demo platforms, are exactly the SAME of the real money platforms, so you know you not being cheated etc

And also some MORE PROOF of how good the BTC investment website of method 1 really is, with some more screenshots of investments from some of MY REAL CUSTOMERS who invested $1000 a thousand dollars on their site and are GETTING PAID DAILY profits with no bullshits by them

just to show this is not bullshit or time wasting scam etc

so just KEEP READING now to see ALL that is included on this guide now etc

So i'm giving this new BONUS guide away of my private trading strategy
ON STEROIDS, FOR FREE to customers who place order on the main guide
i will let everyone know about the conditions for getting it for free when placing order.

* NEW BONUS OFFERS + VERY IMPORTANT 22/07/2016 UPDATE ! *

This guide now comes with a BONUS GUIDE
that talks about my own PRIVATE trading strategy, that was DEVELOPED BY MYSELF and that you can't find out there anywhere, and that is based on NAKED EYES OBSERVATION and that can't be duplicated by any fucking robots, bots, or any other form of '' automated trading '' that you can find out there

that can hit a GUARANTEED 90%+ success rate on the trades you will make
as long as you are not stupid and FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS with IMPECCABLE precision !

this strategy is PRIVATE, and is NOT included on the main guide file that you will get, and not ALL customers will have access to this bonus guide

certain conditions will apply, and i will let all customers know what is this conditions when they place order, ok.

with this strategy i have made THOUSANDS of dollars in few days with this trading shit (If anyone is in doubt about my money making claims, i can give FULL PROOF of them, just email me at johnmccollins.ru@gmail.com asking it and i will show you all the details and legitimacy of my business here !)

For your information, just TODAY i have made a profit of $828 USD
with only FOUR TRADES within 2 TWO HOURS of trading work only !

HERE FULL PROOF > http://www.bitcointhief.biz/images/trading1.jpg

this means that if we can repeat this same performance i had TODAY on day 22 july 2016, EVERY DAY, then this means we would be able to make $800 x30 days = $24,000 USD

EVERY MONTH.

so how good is a $24,000 USD per month
with only 2 TWO HOURS of trading work per day Huh

but the good thing is that we can make MUCH MORE THAN THAT per day though.

* MORE PROOF IS HERE - 25/07/2017 NEW UPDATE *

Just made today exactly $4916 USD, almost $5000 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS in only 2 TWO MINUTES, from TWO TRADES only

in less than one hour

Here is the proofs on images below

1- www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwon25-07-2016.jpg

($1640 USD profit in only 60 sixty seconds / ONE MINUTE)

2- www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwon25-07-2016-2.jpg

(Second BIG FAT trade, and $4916 USD profit TOTAL from the 2 trades in ONE DAY, from only 2 TWO 1 minute / 60 seconds trades, 2 two minutes in total)

3- www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwon25-07-2016-4.jpg

(And here the '' SUMMARY '' of todays 25/07 trade, 3 trades in total, 1 one loss, and 2 LASER TARGETED BIG FAT WINS, netting me almost $5000 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS in profits today!)

So this what i do is LASER TARGETED TRADES only using the private trading method i teach inside these bonus guide

So i can call these A DAY already and call it quit right now. I don't need to spend thousands of hours on front of pc trading over and over again.

Just with few BIG FAT LASER TARGETED WINNING trades like that i can make a very profitable day, and call it quit with less than one hour of trading, you know ?!

So you guys can see there is no bullshit here with me and that the strategy is working good and making BIG FAT MONEY !

Cuz you guys can see i have gone from $7537 USD bankroll
to $12453 USD bankroll within 2 TWO FUCKING MINUTES only

a $4916 USD, almost $5000 five thousand dollars profit !
with only 2 two trades, within only two 2 minutes, in less than one hour of trading !

so how good is being able to make
almost $5000 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS, in 2 minutes only Huh

in less than one hour of trading work Huh

And like i said if anyone is in doubt about my money making claims, just send me an email, and i will be glad to show you what's the deal with me, and that i'm not joking or bullshitting here !

But i believe this is solid evidence enough already, and like i will explain below, there is MORE PROOF inside the guides, and also VIDEO PROOFS too

Of LIVE winning trades being done in front of you ! So please KEEP READING to see what's more is included on this amazing guide.

So by placing order on this guide now, you will come to know about the conditions to get this bonus guide with my own PRIVATE trading strategy, ok.

Also NEW BONUS that is included now is FULL ACCESS completely FOR FREE to the private members area of a special private trading website / forum / community of PROFESSIONAL TRADERS

where you can get the most CUTTING EDGE TOOLS for trading with 83%+ accuracy and win rate, plus another very detailed video tutorial series on ANYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT trading that will turn any beginner into PRO on trading assets online GUARANTEED.

All this COMPLETELY FOR FREE.

But i must warn here that this WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO ANYONE !

Just place order and i will let you guys know how to get this 2 TWO BONUS described above !

that is the number one important thing i wanted to say here.

SECOND IMPORTANT THING I WANTED TO INFORM ABOUT THIS GUIDE

is that i must warn you guys before about this guide in particular that you want to buy.

the thing is, UNFORTUNATELY i don't provide FREE lifetime accounts (yet) to this special tools that i am ''sharing'' on the inside of this guide, that are required / necessary to put method 3 and method 4 to work, you know ?!
only because they BOTH are '' web based '' tools, which means they are not installed softwares, they are web based, so you will use their apps from a private '' MEMBERS AREA '' with unique user name + password made only for you

so for this reason i cannot give ALL MY CUSTOMERS, FREE access and include it all with the purchase of this guide, as much as i WANTED SO MUCH to do that

because to do that, i would have to share my login details on the members area of this 2 applications, which for obvious safety reasons, i cannot do, you know ?!

and also i cannot offer a unique account to each customer by myself, because then i would have to request FE for that, otherwise i would have to take the money to buy all the licenses to each customer

FROM MY OWN POCKETS, you know ?!
which is no good deal for me as they deal with '' credit cards '' only

which means i would have to be using my credit card all the time to purchase a new account over and over again for each customer who buy through here, while the purchase is still IN ESCROW

which for me is TIME CONSUMING as fuck and is a no good deal
so for this reason i cannot do that, unfortunately

so knowing this, this guide here in particular, is my best money maker, which is the one who can make anyone the most money
but at the same time, it is the one that requires BIGGER investment in comparison with my others, you understand ?!

cuz the BEST tool for method 3, costs a ONE TIME FEE of only $47 + a fee of $148 USD ONCE PER YEAR for the pro upgrade of their main app, so total of $195 for this MAIN TOOL of the method 3

and the tool for the method 4 costs $250 Euros for LIFETIME LICENSE and LIFETIME access to their members area where you can use the tool from ANY browser worldwide, does not matter if you are on a trip

if you are on a plane, if you are even IN CHINA, you will still be able to use the tool from any computer with internet access and make money off the casinos while FROM BEING ANYWHERE

by paying a ONE TIME fee of $250 Euros, and you have LIFETIME access to it

and that is ALL that are required, ok ?!

and the rest is only BANKROLL investment only
which with a bankroll of only $475 USD, you can pretty much RAPE the casinos and the trading scene with these 2 tools i share in the guide, OR with my own BONUS PRIVATE trading strategy (That requires NO INVESTMENT, and NO TOOLS too), ok

so i am being VERY CLEAR here about that this guide is not for '' broke '' people, as this is a guide about INVESTMENTS
so this means it is made for people WHO HAVES MONEY TO INVEST, you understand ?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER NEW GUIDE LAUNCHED 15 JULY 2016 - Double Your Bitcoins in ONE Day ! GUARANTEED!

Amazing new guides teaching 4 FOUR DIFFERENT methods for a MINIMUM of DOUBLING your bitcoins investments within ONE DAY, ANY AMOUNTS accepted (But best to start with MINIMUM $500-$1000 for BEST RESULTS!), and many more BIG MONEY MAKING DAILY PROFITS opportunities teached in this amazing guide. Let's see in details now what is included in this amazing guide.

This is BY FAR MY BEST AND MOST PROFITABLE GUIDE EVER.

The guide haves a total size of 403.44 MB because MANY VIDEOS are included inside the folder, not only the guide file, and it haves total of 71 pages jam packed with life changing information!

So please continue reading to see what's included Smiley.

But these discounted price of $500 USD will remain only during the first month of launch only, then after first month price will rise to $1000+ USD to match the incredible amount of quality methods / information shared in this guide on how to invest your bitcoins WISELY and make BIG PROFITS on daily basis.

With the methods teached in this guide it's possible for anyone to make BIG figures like $10,000 USD PROFITS in no more than ONE DAY depending on how big is your initial investment / start-up capital / bankroll

also GUARANTEED profits of no less than $2240 USD in only 25 minutes with a start up capital / bank roll of only $475 USD, more than QUADRUPLYING your initial investment 4.8x times in only ONE DAY and the best thing is that ALL THIS IS 100% LEGAL MONEY, absolutely no fraud of any kind involved

only the BEST + FULLY ANONYMOUS money making bitcoin investing method / strategies

And for your information all this money made have 100% FULL PROOF both on INSIDE of my guide and also in the form of VIDEO PROOFS of not only this $2240 USD profit being made LIVE in front of you in video form, to PROVE that the methods are working 100% so no one can doubt it but also i am including other 3 video-proofs inside the guide folder PLUS + a link to a private personal page with more than 50 FIFTY WINNING online trades of all kinds of different assets being made and traded LIVE in front of you and returning profits of NO LESS THAN 91% over our investments dating back to THIS WEEK just a few days ago and also back to even ONE MONTH ago with THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS being made LIVE in front of you in HIGH DEFINITION video format just to PROVE that the methods are working 100% with no jokes, no trash talk and no bullshit here, just the REAL DEAL!

All this money are being made with the help of the latest cutting edge technologies that i will share/reveal them to you inside the guide and hook you up into something that can change your life and allow you to quit fraud forever within a short period of time.

Now let me explain ONE BY ONE the FOUR different methods of bitcoin investments shared in this guide now.

One IMPORTANT thing to notice here is that i am a bitcoin lover and enthusiast
and this guide is about BITCOIN INVESTMENTS only, no other currency will be used for payments/investments and withdrawals, ONLY BITCOINS always, ok ?!

So let's take a look in detail about each method shared in this guide now one by one.

*METHOD 1*

On method 1 there is NOTHING TO BE DONE. We will be investing our bitcoins on TWO very trusted bitcoin investment companies.

2 new bitcoin '' online funds '' sites were added now who were TESTED by me and my customers and where my customers were able to DOUBLE their bitcoins X 2.5 within 2 TWO DAYS ONLY in one of them

and not only that but a new PRIVATE FORUM ACCESS for free now which will be VERY IMPORTANT for your success with this methods now.

Like i said NOTHING TO BE DONE, Just INVEST ANY AMOUNTS of your bitcoins on them and get paid a FIXED AMOUNT / FLAT RATE, FOREVER / LIFETIME.

Depending on the amount you invest, you can get DAILY payments of around $250-$312 USD, which would be a GUARANTEED and PASSIVE income of $10,000 USD per MONTH, FOREVER. So this is your ROAD to PASSIVE and stable income. Can't get better than that Smiley !
Now let's take a look at method 2 now.

* METHOD 2 *

On method 2 is the same as method one, NOTHING TO BE DONE, we will be investing on another 2 very trusted and very reputable companies, with DAILY AUTOMATIC PAYOUTS paid directly to your bitcoin wallet, the only difference from the sites of method 1 for this method 2 is the PAYOUT RATIO, which will differ and be a little bit smaller then the other 2 sites of method 1, but with certain advantages etc. Now let's take a look on method 3.

* METHOD 3 *

On method 3 is where BIG MONEY CAN BE MADE on daily basis, with NO LESS than 91% profit over ALL our investments all the time, within only 60 SIXTY SECONDS, this is where things become interesting because this is where real MILLIONAIRES are being made in short amounts of time. No other thing out there can make as much self-made MILLIONAIRES out there than ONLINE TRADING of assets. No jokes here guys.

I will be giving you for free a CRASH VIDEO COURSE on online trading teaching you from BEGINNER / NEWBIE to ADVANCED / PRO on trading assets online, that reveals EVERYTHING you will need to know to get started on online trading with your right foot forward. Things like how to operate with one of the most cutting edge technologies out there like metatrader 5, and build the best and most useful indicators to give ACCURATE results of a MINIMUM of 80% success rate, who will have us making profits as big as $10,000 TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS in only ONE DAY. NO BULLSHITS HERE, FULL PROOF OF THAT HUGE TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS PROFIT INSIDE THE GUIDE.

You will become a pro on using not only metatrader 5 but OTHER CUTTING EDGE TOOLS that will give us no random bullshit guessing / gambling shit but pure MATHEMATICS / SCIENCE and very careful financial markets analysis using MT5 and other latest cutting edge technologies that i will share with you guys that will put you among those 10% elite online trading investors that are making THE BIG MONEY daily !

In the guide folder, i will show you guys 3 THREE VIDEO PROOFS of 3 successfull trades being done LIVE in front of you FEW DAYS AGO on day 11/july/2016 and a private link to a personal page showing a TRACK RECORD of trades from up to over ONE MONTH AGO with THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS being made in profit from LIVE TRADES recorded on video in HIGH DEFINITION so you can see that THE METHOD IS 100% WORKING and is a goldmine, not some bullshit mumbo jumbo you find out there. The 3 trades in particular have made respectively with only $50 bucks investment on all of them respectively

1- $50 trade = $85 USD profit in SIXTY 60 SECONDS
2- $50 trade = $85 USD profit in SIXTY 60 SECONDS
3- $50 trade = $87 USD profit in FIFTEEN 15 minutes

So a total of 160% profit IN UNDER ONE HOUR and all this 3 profitable trades done LIVE IN FRONT OF YOU in video so you can have no doubt that the method is working !!

A TOTAL PROFIT OF = $257 USD in LESS THAN ONE HOUR

So with some math here we have in total within ONLY 17 minutes a profit of $257,50 USD was made from THREE TRADES only !

And considering that we could only make $257 USD per DAY with this method using cheap ass $50 bucks trades and a bank roll as low as $500 initial investment, which $257 USD per day is still FAR FROM THE TRUTH cuz we can make MUCH MORE even up to $10,000 TEN THOUSANDS IN ONE SINGLE DAY (FULL PROOF OF THIS INSIDE OF THE GUIDE) from 6 trades only, but let's play conservatively here and consider we can only make $257 per day then this would still mean we would be making $7710 USD per EVERY MONTH with few hours of work
which is definitely NOT BAD, is not guys ?

How good would be making $7710 USD of STABLE PASSIVE INCOME, with few hours work

EVERY FUCKING MONTH ?!
it's AWESOME already, but the TRUTH is that we can make MUCH MORE than that with this trading method to be honest, cuz we will have GUARANTEED and PROVEN and RECORDED 80%+success rate on our trades, which means we will NOT be winning ALL the trades, but OVER 80% of them, which will be enough to bring us MASSIVE PROFITS day in and day out guaranteed !
I will also show what are the BEST BITCOIN trading platforms out there with many advantages like

1- HAVE NO BULLSHIT DOCUMENTS SCANS VERIFICATION
2- 100% ANONYMITY POLICY
3- NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH YOU CAN DEPOSIT
4- NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH YOU CAN WITHDRAW
5- NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN MAKE
6- OVER 90+ ASSETS TO TRADE INCLUDING BITCOIN ASSETS LIKE BTC/USD, CHF/BTC, AND MANY OTHERS
7- INCLUDING BITCOIN ASSETS AS TRADABLE OPTIONS
8- INCLUDING ONE SPECIAL KIND OF VERY PROFITABLE OPTIONS WITH INCREDIBLE 700% ROI / PAYOUT
9- ACCEPT BITCOINS AS DEPOSIT/WITHDRAW METHOD!

I will also show you how a $1000 investment / bankroll became
$14,000 USD within ONE MONTH only with the help of using the same cutting edge technologies that i will share with you guys in this guide !

And finally will show how TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS were made from only 5 FIVE winning trades within 10 TEN HOURS / ONE DAY only, from special trades with VERY HIGH payouts of OVER 200% with investments of as low as $772 USD and $2672 USD trades AT ONCE, for getting payouts of $965 USD profit / 125% ROI and $4008 USD profit / 150% ROI and few other winning trades that are being shown inside the guide for you guys to see this method is no joke here !

So how does it feels being able to pretty much DOUBLE your money x 160% EVERY SIXTY 60 SECONDS / ONE MINUTE, every single day ? You have to see this with your own eyes !

So now let's talk about THE LAST METHOD NOW, cuz i saved the best for last Tongue!

* METHOD 4 *

On this method here i will show you guys how to LAUNDER your dirty fraud bitcoins using the BEST and most reputable and 100% PROVABLY FAIR technology backed (which means you know you are not being cheated)
online bitcoin casinos while AT THE SAME TIME pulling out HUGE PROFITS like $2200 USD from a bankroll of ONLY $475 USD in only 25 TWENTY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES (FULL VIDEO PROOF OF THIS $2200 USD BEING MADE LIVE IN FRONT OF YOU INCLUDED INSIDE THE GUIDE FOLDER, SO YOU CAN HAVE NO DOUBTS THAT THIS METHOD IS WORKING AND THAT I AM NOT BULLSHITTING HERE !) using the help of some cutting edge technologies i will be sharing with you guys in this guide, from a '' certain '' game this casinos offer called '' European Roulette '' or '' Single Zero roulette '' where we have a house / casino edge of only of only 2.70% (1/37) over us so in this guide, you guys will be checking how we can launder our bitcoins while also beating this casino edge down to almost a 50/50% chance of 0% edge on their favor by using the help of some cutting edge technologies that i will share with you guys in this guide.

So the best way by far of laundering dirty bitcoins is instead of fucking throwing them on this bullshit tumblers like helix, bitblender etc and HOPE they don't fucking scam / steal our coins it's MUCH SAFER and better to chain them through bitcoin online casinos cuz

1- They are 100% ANONYMOUS

2- require only email registration

3- and will NEVER scam / steal our bitcoins like this bullshit tumblers do
(since if they do it means bad business to them cuz they want us to play on their casinos
and lose all our coins there, and not simply disappear with our coins
like this tumblers do)

4- And with the use of certain tools we can even DOUBLE our dirty bitcoins
by the use of some cutting edge technologies to help us achieve a better edge
against certain casino games like the single zero european roulette in specific
so i will teach exactly how we can achieve that and consistently win daily
and regularly BEAT them while laundering our dirty money / bitcoins with them.
BUT ALSO, IF YOU ARE SERIOUS INVESTOR, AND HAVE VERY BIG MONEY IN BITCOINS like even $10,000 dollars and want to launder your coins and at the same time DOUBLE your money very FAST with a $10,000 balance you can easily make profits of $1000-$2000 USD in only ONE HOUR playing europe roulette and cause A LOT OF DAMAGE on these casinos lol.
With the help of the cutting edge technologies i will share with you in this guide.

So if you are a HIGH ROLLER and have tons of money you can greatly benefit from this method i will share in this guide and DOUBLE your money within few days only by beating on the casinos consistently.
But you don't need BIG bankrolls like $10,000 ten thousand dollars to make big money.

In fact with a bankroll of $500-$1000 USD that is equally possible too to make SAME AMOUNTS of returns as we will be using $30 bucks bets only in progressions of $5 bucks each that with EACH strike we get payouts of $175 USD each strike/win within only a few minutes as you will see on the video proofs that i have included in this guide folder. In the guide folder i show LIVE VIDEO PROOFS of $2,200 USD being made in 25 minutes only with 80%+ winning ratio out of OVER 250 CONSECUTIVE SPINS all done in front of you in a 25 minutes video!

And not only that but also another $700 USD being made in 5 minutes only and more $630 Euros in 3 Minutes only, ALL USING THIS METHOD, so you guys can see this shit is 100% real and that
I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING HERE cuz you will see it done LIVE in front of you in this LIVE VIDEO PROOFS.

Cuz i show on this video an account with only $475 USD balance getting QUADRUPLED in 25 mins which from all the videos is the SMALLEST BALANCE / BANKROLL that was used so far, just to show you the proof / example of what i said that we can get started with a balance of only $400 USD investment and more than QUADRUPLE it within a day with 80% GUARANTEED win rate you can see that from $475 USD balance it got raised to $2715 usd guys !!!

So how much is that Huh

It's MATHEMATICS guys, it's all about bankroll control and SMART PREDICTIONS with over 80% success rate
it's all about NUMBERS here like i said, so a gain of 470% profit / ROI was made RIGHT HERE !

So how good is making 470% profit and MULTIPLYING your bankroll by 4,8X in 25 minutes only ?

More than QUADRUPLYING it in only 25 minutes ?
With $2000 per day you guys can make a whooping $60,000 per month!!!
This is kind of money to QUIT FRAUD forever and retire within a year...And guess what ?

With the help of this cutting edge technology i will share on this guide you guys CAN DO THAT easily from a bankroll of ONLY $475 USD too, there is UNDENIABLE proof of that in that video you will see guys
where you see over 200 HUNDRED spins made IN FRONT OF YOU in 25 minutes of video recording to leave ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBTS that the method/system is working fine with a PROVEN success rate of over 80% which means WE WILL NOT WIN ALL BETS but in the end we will end up with BIG PROFITS like this one shown in the video of $2240 USD in only 25 minutes of playing on the european roulette game. So how good is $2000 per day ?

Like i said, in the end of a month you guys will have a whooping $60,000k
in bitcoins, just by playing few hours of roulette a day while laundering coins using the system and cutting edge technology i will reveal in this guide there is no doubts about that guys THE FULL PROOF IS INCLUDED.
of this money being done LIVE in front of you proving that this technology works.

So that's it guys, this is the full guide breakthrough of the content that is included on this amazing life changing guide. Get your copy now at discounted promotional launch price of $500 USD for ONE MONTH only, until 15 august 2016, when the price will double for $1000+ USD, ok. So grab this opportunity now and get your chance of DOUBLING your bitcoins within short amount of time GUARANTEED.

Best regards, BitcoinThief.

-----------------------------

IN ONE SENTENCE ,
BINARY TRADING=GAMBLING
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:46:06 PM

can someone pm a voucher the seller is not responding

What do you need? Its been vouched Smiley
pirat23

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:52:59 AM

Vendor is legit.

Got bitcointhiev's guide and also extra product that i will review afrer reading.

mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:28:40 AM

the op is selling this guide but I bet most of it like  hyip sites and other illegal stuff and most likely it wont work in a few week or so if you want to earn bitcoin do it the legal way.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
vetona

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:32:08 PM

Just purchased.  Well worth the money and I'm not even done with the guide yet.
jacktheripper2

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:48:45 PM

It's funny how all the "enthusiastic" posts in this thread are made only by newbie accounts obviously created solely for the reason of artificially boosting the "confidence" and bumping the thread. Fake all the way.
vetona

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:51:24 PM

It's funny how all the "enthusiastic" posts in this thread are made only by newbie accounts obviously created solely for the reason of artificially boosting the "confidence" and bumping the thread. Fake all the way.

LOL - I google'd for a leaked copy of this guy's guide and this forum came up.  Try it yourself.  It was a steal compared to what it goes for at other venues.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:11:25 PM

Your a moron mate, I've sold over 20 copies on here and it's been vouched by Hero and full members ,so take your newbie ass back to bed ,put head to pillow ...now sleep.

Also for all purchases I've been throwing in a shit load of other darknet guides for free - that's just how I roll.
poesjesvanger

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 11:46:00 PM

Why are literally ALL the people who purchased your guide Newbies with a score of 1-12?

mike72

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:18:59 AM

Maybe newbies wanna learn more.

Guy is LEGIT!

The entire guide is 294mb!!!
Comes with 1 pdf file: 41mb
Binary Options Master Class: 8 videos - 241mb - 03:04:47 total length
3 live trading video proof: 12mb 5 minutes total length

A LOT of info here. And for around $13 you can't go wrong.

@OP: You should post an image of all the files or something for proof.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:39:42 PM

Why are literally ALL the people who purchased your guide Newbies with a score of 1-12?

Says the newbie.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:43:02 PM

Guy is LEGIT!

Nah, me
Personally I'm a darknet man myself and I'm actually doing people a massive favour not just with the Bitcoin thief guide but the free bonus stuff is worth over £500 ,I actually bought most of it myself via alphabay and no I'm practically giving it all away ....so if people still want to whine after all the sales I've had then all I can say is -
Merry Christmas to you haters Smiley still love ya!
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:41:31 AM

Guy is LEGIT!

Nah, me
Personally I'm a darknet man myself and I'm actually doing people a massive favour not just with the Bitcoin thief guide but the free bonus stuff is worth over £500 ,I actually bought most of it myself via alphabay and no I'm practically giving it all away ....so if people still want to whine after all the sales I've had then all I can say is -
Merry Christmas to you haters Smiley still love ya!

What a Robin Hood you are...

Says the newbie.

Ok. I'm not.

SO - Why are literally ALL the people who purchased your guide Newbies with a score of 1-12?
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:55:04 AM

debuni: you know very well that this kid is just another scammer trying to steal people's money by selling worthless garbage, I know it, everybody with half a brain on this forum knows it, so what's the point in calling him out? He will only come back with another bunch of bullshit and lies and create another bunch of fake newbie accounts that will magically march in to support him.

By ever responding in this thread we are only boosting the scam chances of this little pathetic boy. Paying any attention to this is the same as going to your SPAM folder and actually reading all that nonsense. You will never get that wasted time back.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:44:21 AM

I"ll take a vouch and do a review. I'd be the only Legendary member to do so.

PM me what I need if you agree.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:46:26 AM

debuni: you know very well that this kid is just another scammer trying to steal people's money by selling worthless garbage, I know it, everybody with half a brain on this forum knows it, so what's the point in calling him out? He will only come back with another bunch of bullshit and lies and create another bunch of fake newbie accounts that will magically march in to support him.

By ever responding in this thread we are only boosting the scam chances of this little pathetic boy. Paying any attention to this is the same as going to your SPAM folder and actually reading all that nonsense. You will never get that wasted time back.

Your just thick. I am happily practically
Giving this guide away and people like you are spreading lies . I have not scammed a single
Person ,and the guide is not mine it's a leaked guide from a pro - Bitcoin thief , so the quality of the guide is not my concern,I'm sharing £700 worth of guide for a tenner - LIKE IT OT NOT PRAT,I'm doing it , and now will give ANOTHER vouch to the legendary dude that just asked. Quite simple really.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:49:16 AM

Also,moron,will u have the fucking balls to tell the forum if I Send
You a couch copy
To just to shut your little mouth? Let's see,or will u just hide behind ur slander?  Check ur inbox u small minded individual and then vouch ,or talk more bullshit. Let's see
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:53:44 AM

I"ll take a vouch and do a review. I'd be the only Legendary member to do so.

PM me what I need if you agree.

Sent vouch - speak the truth. End of.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:02:40 AM

Sent your couch copy to inbox - LETS HEAR WHAT YOUVE GOT TO SAY !!!!

Also , HERO MEMBER MEXICANTARGET vouched this guide on page 1 .....yea Page 1 , bloody ages ago .....I've sold over 30 copies since then and really don't need to argue with the dickheads that talk poo, so please check thread throughly for vouches and if your legendary,politely ask for a copy to vouch ....ready to send boys.
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 02:16:21 PM

Says the newbie.
Thanks for the roast.

kassadin5

Activity: 260

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:20:52 PM

pm'd
lavi2001

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:22:38 PM

Is your guide something like buy that fake 100 hours double btc script with fake proofs advertise when u have lots of money run away or it is something else not related to this
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:47:59 AM

Well, first off let me start by saying Lovehacked delivered the guide and he is indeed selling a real guide. As a vendor, he is legit.

Now for the guide itself...

There is definitely some stuff in here that can make you some serious money. I have to admit, this was not what I was expecting. I did expect the guide to share some ways to make money, but the methods the guide outlined were unexpected. Lots of investment strategy here. I will say these two things: 1) You need a decent amount of capital to get started prob at least $500. 2) You need to have a stomach for risk.

I think the biggest takeaway from reading the PDF was that there was nothing illegal at all. Everything was legal and already being done in the world. The guide simply teaches you the best methods and tools.

Lastly I will say this- would I pay $700 for the guide? Not a chance. Is $12 a steal for the guide? Absolutely! The value is certainly somewhere between the two prices. Lovehacked could easily sell this for more.

Thanks for the vouch copy. If you ever need me to check out anything else let me know.
kassadin5

Activity: 260

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:30:52 PM

btc sent, waiting for guide, will update with a review once complete
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:06:06 PM

Well, first off let me start by saying Lovehacked delivered the guide and he is indeed selling a real guide. As a vendor, he is legit.

There is definitely some stuff in here that can make you some serious money. I have to admit, this was not what I was expecting. I did expect the guide to share some ways to make money, but the methods the guide outlined were unexpected. Lots of investment strategy here. I will say these two things: 1) You need a decent amount of capital to get started prob at least $500. 2) You need to have a stomach for risk.

I think the biggest takeaway from reading the PDF was that there was nothing illegal at all. Everything was legal and already being done in the world. The guide simply teaches you the best methods and tools.

Lastly I will say this- would I pay $700 for the guide? Not a chance. Is $12 a steal for the guide? Absolutely! The value is certainly somewhere between the two prices. Lovehacked could easily sell this for more.

Thanks for the vouch copy. If you ever need me to check out anything else let me know.

Thankyou for your honest and clear vouch mate !!

And the naysayers can officially shut the frick up and send me £10 and get the damn guide before I take it down !

Peace to all
lavi2001

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:15:50 PM

Is your guide something like buy that fake 100 hours double btc script with fake proofs advertise when u have lots of money run away or it is something else not related to this

Umm did you miss this waiting for a reply
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:29:50 AM

Agree! 100% is scam or at it best some 2010 bullshit. I don't belive to this newbies with miracles!!!

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bighero76

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:21:10 AM

So has anyone who saw the guide actually made money with it?? Tired of all these theoretical work 50 hours to make $100 bullshi* guides
lavi2001

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:05:59 AM

Agree! 100% is scam or at it best some 2010 bullshit. I don't belive to this newbies with miracles!!!
Well we can't saw if it is really this and for some weird reason he is ignoring my question so now I feel suspicious. But I'll still wait let him answer my question
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:42:02 AM

LOL man these 'how to get rich' scams just get more hilarious by the day...

Lets see here:

Using the term 'proven method' : check

Links to 'proof' of legitimacy : 404'd

More claims backed up by 'PROOF!!!111' from your own website: check

"bitcoin theif" sounds legit, take my money

A bunch of randoms spouting 'couch copy!' : check

"The entire guide is 294mb!!!" SOLD

OP responding to every single scam accusation with profanity and personal insults : check

OP losing his temper the same way he did under the username 'ninjada' when called out trying to sell the exact same guide

I'll take fifty copies please.
lucky_seb

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:17:28 PM

this guide has already been posted for free around,whats the point os selling it 10$...wtf?
Just fucking google deeper.
I also can a give a review of that:

In the guide you will be asked to register and use other tools online which cost so dont think as a easy one to be rich.

Download it here just for curiosity, i doubt anyone will win something : https://www.dropbox.com/s/wznqcwonv3iekxp/DoubleBTCGuide.pdf?dl=0
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:39:27 PM

Well we can't saw if it is really this and for some weird reason he is ignoring my question so now I feel suspicious. But I'll still wait let him answer my question

Guide vouched by hero ,full and legendary members what more do u want?
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:48:10 PM

this guide has already been posted for free around,whats the point os selling it 10$...wtf?
Just fucking google deeper.
I also can a give a review of that:

In the guide you will be asked to register and use other tools online which cost so dont think as a easy one to be rich.

Download it here just for curiosity, i doubt anyone will win something : https://www.dropbox.com/s/wznqcwonv3iekxp/DoubleBTCGuide.pdf?dl=0

Just checked your link newbie, guide you just put up is incomplete and missing ALL videos which are supposed to be included, just so you know.

Merry xmas everyone
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:56:11 PM

Lets see here:

OP responding to every single scam accusation with profanity and personal insults : check

OP losing his temper the same way he did under the username 'ninjada' when called out trying to sell the exact same guide

Dude ,you have way too much time in your hands. I don't really care for the guide - wanna know why? BECAUSE ITS NOT MY CREATION! BITCOIN THIEF MADE IT AND SELLS IT FOR $700 a copy (actually down to $600 now on alpha) - I am genuine and sending this very guide to anyone that requests it - AS YOU CAN SEE FROM REVIEWS, you also get all the videos (not just a PDF) and all my bonus content worth over £500 ...I've had full members and hero members vouch ME and the guide since page 1 of this thread and I've sold loads...even right now ,still selling to people happily. If you want the guide ,shout me....if you want a rant about nothingness please
Create your own thread.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:01:41 PM

Lets see here:

Dude ,you have way too much time in your hands. I don't really care for the guide - wanna know why? BECAUSE ITS NOT MY CREATION! BITCOIN THIEF MADE IT AND SELLS IT FOR $700 a copy (actually down to $600 now on alpha) - I am genuine and sending this very guide to anyone that requests it - AS YOU CAN SEE FROM REVIEWS, you also get all the videos (not just a PDF) and all my bonus content worth over £500 ...I've had full members and hero members vouch ME and the guide since page 1 of this thread and I've sold loads...even right now ,still selling to people happily. If you want the guide ,shout me....if you want a rant about nothingness please
Create your own thread.

And I've never created another account under any other name either ! You wonder why I'm losing my cool when thick people keep making false and spiteful allegations in an attempt to degrade me,I've not done anything to anyone and don't think I deserve it so ,eat a dick is my response to you and any other haters with no facts whatsoever in their slander!  So yea...I said it,u heard right, eat a dick. Sue me!

Yo
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:41:23 PM

And the naysayers can officially shut the frick up and send me £10 and get the damn guide before I take it down !

Peace to all

*** Legendary Vouch ! Take note Haters ! ***

Merry Xmas to all - here is over £500 worth of darknet guides for FREE !! 24 hrs only !!

https://mega.nz/#F!1ZUFzB6a!a9rd8_tNYxkWKsUCS8PcIw

Old guides no longer working.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
lavi2001

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:10:34 PM

Hello I asked u a question u still didn't answer u return from somewhere and then keep replying to a person who freakin is against u and doesn't like ur guide. I am asking you a question and you are not even replying are you alright
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:30:49 PM

Dude , there is a reason I didn't reply to you and that is because the general jist of the guide has been explained by more than one vouch ,Legendary and Hero members, it has nothing to do with the script stuff you mentioned (way off)  and the main description which I posted on about page 2 again explains what the guide is about. I hope that clears up your question.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:37:19 PM

Peace to all

Merry Xmas to all - here is over £500 worth of darknet guides for FREE !! 24 hrs only !!

No way u went through all that already lol ...no way hahah funny how people are so quick to dismiss stuff on here. Anyway , one of those guides is the amazon refund guide - working NOW as used the same old method to get a go pro and pair of beats for my holiday, and another guide is for the Non Carded Hotel and Car bookings,also working now 100% as avios points are still readily available to purchase from me or on Alphabay if people prefer ....so that's just 2 methods /guides which I have given everyone today for free as an Xmas present,so people do not be fooled by the negative ones....there is some good shit in there and those 2 I mentioned above alone are worth a peep for FREE!! Again....Merry Xmas
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:55:31 PM

Peace to all

No way u went through all that already lol ...no way hahah funny how people are so quick to dismiss stuff on here. Anyway , one of those guides is the amazon refund guide - working NOW as used the same old method to get a go pro and pair of beats for my holiday, and another guide is for the Non Carded Hotel and Car bookings,also working now 100% as avios points are still readily available to purchase from me or on Alphabay if people prefer ....so that's just 2 methods /guides which I have given everyone today for free as an Xmas present,so people do not be fooled by the negative ones....there is some good shit in there and those 2 I mentioned above alone are worth a peep for FREE!! Again....Merry Xmas
I was interested on the twitter guide, to win from followers.
This guide is very old.
I want a legal method to win money.

Thank you for sharing.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
miki77miki

Activity: 476

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 11:17:58 PM

Just because someone priced it at $700 doesn't mean it's worth anything. I could go out and price my own shit for $700, doesn't mean it's worth something.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:48:33 AM

Just because someone priced it at $700 doesn't mean it's worth anything. I could go out and price my own shit for $700, doesn't mean it's worth something.

I agree, not worth nearly that in my personal opinion. That's why I sell it for £10 mate.
guru18

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:24:54 AM

pm you
cacacaca123

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:08:37 AM

pm!!
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:58:35 AM

Sorry been a bit vacant peeps,ready to send again after payment ....All the best for the new year and make it a prosperous one!
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:08:01 AM

pm!!

Responded via PM, ready to send mate
daytob

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:44:39 AM

sent a pm
malte_m

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:50:49 PM

do you also have the other bitcointhief tutorials or other tuts from alpha for sale?
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:07:56 PM

I have other stuff from alpha to sell but to be honest people are so hostile and doubtful I can't see it point in selling any other stuff on here....I was hoping to unload all the guides I spent £1000's on for cheap,specially to help newbies get Going.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:29:08 PM

Hello I asked u a question u still didn't answer u return from somewhere and then keep replying to a person who freakin is against u and doesn't like ur guide. I am asking you a question and you are not even replying are you alright

Bro I think you have to insult him first to get his attention, then ask the questions....but I'd advise staying far away from this con artist.
daytob

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:16:18 AM

Vouch

Purchased the guide and its very descriptive, had loads of information I didnt know about.

Also included a special upload of more stuff that the seller could easily sell on here, and threw them in for free.  Shocked

Delighted with my purchase and found the seller quite friendly.
Dont understand all the negative and abuse they are getting tbh.

Great seller.
cacacaca123

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:12:30 AM

Does the guide include the videos?
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:38:05 PM

Hi ,yes guide includes PDF and videos.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:43:13 PM

Bro I think you have to insult him first to get his attention, then ask the questions....but I'd advise staying far away from this con artist.

Con artist? Lol ....I've had MULTIPLE VOUCHES FROM HERO AND LEGENDARY MEMBERS DUDE ,happy new year is all I can say to you

And anyone else about to purchase just read the entire thread for plenty of respectable and newbie vouches....plus I'm still throwing in all the other darknet guides for free.

Peace 
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 02:46:56 PM

Con artist? Lol ....I've had MULTIPLE VOUCHES FROM HERO AND LEGENDARY MEMBERS DUDE ,happy new year is all I can say to you

And anyone else about to purchase just read the entire thread for plenty of respectable and newbie vouches....plus I'm still throwing in all the other darknet guides for free.

Peace 
Which guides do you throw in aswell? Can you send tor links in PM?

Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:30:34 PM

Peace 
Which guides do you throw in aswell? Can you send tor links in PM?

I throw in well over £500 of other darknet guides,including amazon refund guide ,non carded hotel bookings guide and fake uber driver guide...and a shed load more . The Bitcoin thief guide comes with the videos . Clear net link for you to download.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:35:55 PM

Vouch

Purchased the guide and its very descriptive, had loads of information I didnt know about.

Also included a special upload of more stuff that the seller could easily sell on here, and threw them in for free.  Shocked

Delighted with my purchase and found the seller quite friendly.
Dont understand all the negative and abuse they are getting tbh.

Great seller.

Aww thanks for the vouch mate! I don't worry about the negative kids that try to degrade me without any reason at all,I just banter with the fools....I've lost count of how many serious people have just contacted me and bought the guide.....guess it's the yin and yan, without the bad there'd be no good !

Happy new year
randomisekson888

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:25:12 PM

This brah is honest!
This brah sells exactly that, what he is offering here!
Everybody should cut a pice of him, beeing so good to you, offering such a product for a laughable price!
I will pray for everybody, who is talking idiot, negatieve, dump, brainless shit abpout him.

Thanks for your service brah.

much greets

randomisekson888
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:32:22 PM

Lol cheers for the vouch pal
knx

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:13:52 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 01:09:26 AM by knx

Right, I just got the ebook. Gonna read it and leave a review.

I don't give a fuck that its a new account and I don't give a single flying shit fuck if people don't believe in this review, just because its a new account. I'm here to leave this bitch boss ass review if this shit is good. So sit the fuck down and get ready for a good fucking review when I'm done.

Edit 1:

Holy shit man.. that fucking shit took me nearly an hour to read. Very detailed shit nearly 100 pages long. Various of methods are listed there. Like other members said it involves INVESTING!

Not your bitchass $10 ...more money... BUT..BUTTT from the shit that he has said I am convinced about his methods, videos are included and so is the proof. Trading is one of them.. I wont get into too much detail but all I have to say is that PLEASE get some fucking knowledge about trading before bitching that its a scam and gambling.

You always get a bonus for other methods on how to make money. Listen, for £10 you can't go wrong. How much money have we spent on hackforums on some bullshit saturated ebooks ? I'm not gonna bitch here on how much I've spent but, we have all been there. Finally, Im going to this a try and update you gets lets say in two weeks to a month to see if this makes decent money.

P.s: OP is legit, sent me the ebook minutes after sending him the blockchain link.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:40:54 AM

Cheers mate!
vielfalter

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:56:37 PM

VOUCH!

I bought the guides, Lovehacked is definately legit. Responded very fast, I could download the 300MB package within 1 hour of sending the BTC.
It looks like really it is the stuff sold on AB for 600$. Was looking at that, am so happy I googled before thinking to buy there!
The guides are very well explained and detailed, definitely worth the money! If BTC trading could be something for you, go get it, very well spent 10 Pound. I will definately try that stuff, looks like it must really work.

Thanks Lovehacked for making this available!
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 05:23:37 PM

I'll take a vouch

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1429

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:25:20 PM

OP makes some interesting claims and I'd be interested to review such a product if he's willing to send a vouch copy. I'll do my best to post a honest review.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:28:29 PM

No vouches needed....already got a few (legendary and hero on this thread)and selling plenty copies daily mate

Sorry
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1429

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:50:36 PM

Aight then

selling plenty copies daily mate

*** HERO MEMBERS HAVE VOUCHED AND ALSO FULL MEMBERS - PRICE WILL BE GOING UP TO $100 AFTER 20 SOLD ***
But the above two statements aren't exactly compatible  Tongue. You might want to revamp your marketing a bit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
icet208

Activity: 762

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:01:55 PM

Still selling the guide? would pay that 10$ to see whats all about
cheers
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:25:43 PM

Hi mate ,still selling - it's 10 GBP not dollars though Smiley PM me and I'll send u my wallet address
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:26:58 PM

Aight then

selling plenty copies daily mate

*** HERO MEMBERS HAVE VOUCHED AND ALSO FULL MEMBERS - PRICE WILL BE GOING UP TO $100 AFTER 20 SOLD ***
But the above two statements aren't exactly compatible  Tongue. You might want to revamp your marketing a bit.

I was gonna put the price up ...but decided why should I ,l keep selling for £10 ...sold over 20 ages ago
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:01:44 PM

Edited for you Smiley
mustlikemoney

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:45:13 PM

Mate How can I order a copy, send me your wallet please
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:18:51 PM

NEW LISTING GUYS, GET INVOLVED

The CROOK Shop

Bitcoin Thief Guide Worth £550 -    £10
British Airway Accounts With Avios Points -   £10
Adobe Photoshop Download - £5 or FREE WITH ANY BILL TEMPLATE
UK Bill Templates PSD format (British Gas ect.)  - £10
Bet 365 Bonus Eater guide - £5
Carding 9flats Guide 2017 - £5

And....

THE CRAZY JANUARY SALE SUPER KICKASS BLOW YA NOSE AND SHUT THE FRONT DOOR CRAZY JANUARY SALE SPECIAL BIG BUNDLE - ONE OF EVERY ITEM ABOVE - ONLY £20 !!

BTC PAYMENTS ONLY

interested in vouch copy for review purposes. pm me with details if interested in my opinion.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:48:37 PM

Vouch copy of which item
On the list? Bitcoin thief guide already has plenty of Hero and legendary vouches so don't need any more for that one
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:52:53 PM

Vouch copy of which item
On the list? Bitcoin thief guide already has plenty of Hero and legendary vouches so don't need any more for that one

cool, thought you still after vouch.

no biggie
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:03:34 AM

Vouch copy of which item

cool, thought you still after vouch.

no biggie

Sorry mate will make it clearer
mzhacker

Activity: 275

"real legend never die"

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:06:10 AM

i need it if still 10gp pm me please.
asharvin66

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:54:30 PM

Bought this guide yesterday and i do have to say it is the real deal.
Although its probably not worth $550 which it is sold for on AB, but that is just my personal opinion.
Good thing i found this site, i was gonna save up to get the guide.
OP also put in freebies which make this totally worth it.
knx

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:57:04 AM

I don't give a fuck that its a new account and I don't give a single flying shit fuck if people don't believe in this review, just because its a new account. I'm here to leave this bitch boss ass review if this shit is good. So sit the fuck down and get ready for a good fucking review when I'm done.

Edit 1:

Holy shit man.. that fucking shit took me nearly an hour to read. Very detailed shit nearly 100 pages long. Various of methods are listed there. Like other members said it involves INVESTING!

Not your bitchass $10 ...more money... BUT..BUTTT from the shit that he has said I am convinced about his methods, videos are included and so is the proof. Trading is one of them.. I wont get into too much detail but all I have to say is that PLEASE get some fucking knowledge about trading before bitching that its a scam and gambling.

You always get a bonus for other methods on how to make money. Listen, for £10 you can't go wrong. How much money have we spent on hackforums on some bullshit saturated ebooks ? I'm not gonna bitch here on how much I've spent but, we have all been there. Finally, Im going to this a try and update you gets lets say in two weeks to a month to see if this makes decent money.

P.s: OP is legit, sent me the ebook minutes after sending him the blockchain link.

Edit 2:

Right so I have been doing trading for some time now. After using the package, I can say that I have gained a lot of knowledge. I will attach the trading results. Now, let me tell you something, trading isn't for everyone. I'm not saying that after the package you will be a professional full time trader or that you will even win something. You will have to do some more research and some more learning.

I suggest that if you're serious about trading please PLEASE do some more research.

Before anyone says anything, YES this is a demo account as I'm still testing out the strategy but, if you could show me a printscreen of you having 90-100% ITM wins then we will talk.

1) http://imgur.com/a/WCsH2
2) http://imgur.com/a/slUvS
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:03:24 AM

Edit 1:

Edit 2:

Right so I have been doing trading for some time now. After using the package, I can say that I have gained a lot of knowledge. I will attach the trading results. Now, let me tell you something, trading isn't for everyone. I'm not saying that after the package you will be a professional full time trader or that you will even win something. You will have to do some more research and some more learning.

I suggest that if you're serious about trading please PLEASE do some more research.

Before anyone says anything, YES this is a demo account as I'm still testing out the strategy but, if you could show me a printscreen of you having 90-100% ITM wins then we will talk.

1) http://imgur.com/a/WCsH2
2) http://imgur.com/a/slUvS

"Yaa Bech!" Jesse Pinkman,Breaking Bad
mzhacker

"real legend never die"

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:27:02 AM

sent you btc waiting for dl link
thank you
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:31:20 PM

Sent to you by PM mate, dont forget to say a word or two on the thread , cheers
mzhacker

"real legend never die"

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:25:05 AM

Sent dl link as promised.
thank you
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:06:21 PM

Always a pleasure Smiley
Master_Bater

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:38:41 PM

Hey I'm also interested in buying the guide Smiley
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:01:08 PM

PM'd u pal...don't forget to vouch ME on this thread . Peace!

If anyone want a U.K. Business Credit 'F' Guide which was on Alphabay for £400 please PM me for details. Vouch for legendary members available (x 2) - sale price is £10
mzhacker

"real legend never die"

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:14:18 AM

PM'd u pal...don't forget to vouch ME on this thread . Peace!

If anyone want a U.K. Business Credit 'F' Guide which was on Alphabay for £400 please PM me for details. Vouch for legendary members available (x 2) - sale price is £10

what is it about pm me about that guide too.
draky72

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:44:31 AM

I'm interested. Have send u a PM
416tony

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:23:15 PM

Interested pm ur btc (cant msg u)
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:34:13 PM

I'll PM you the wallet bro

Also everyone,about to List an unwanted amazon gift card UK , £15 value selling for £7.50 (50%!) PM , first come first serve
fxpro

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:40:22 AM

Pm payment link thanks
sasa12345

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:51:35 PM

hey bro im interested in this guide  Cheesy

Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:13:22 PM

I'll PM you my wallet now, and send guide promptly after payment!
Ralv

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:43:52 PM

WTB, PM me your address.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:44:34 PM

WTB, PM me your address.

Sent you a PM mate , I'm online and ready to send Smiley
prototypev

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:26:33 AM

pm
prototypev

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:01:31 PM

VOUCH

lovehacked is the real deal. he sent everything right over after the payment was sent! Definitely MORE than worth the purchase!
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:03:59 AM

I am indeed the real deal Wink also (UK only) check my other listing exclusive VAT F method only selling 6 more copies of that bad boy.

LLAP
messi974

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:31:35 PM

how do i pay the 10 for bit coin thief guide
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:35:41 PM

how do i pay the 10 for bit coin thief guide

I have now responded to your multiple PM's buddy Smiley I do spend a tiny bit of my life in the real world ....just a tiny bit.

Online and ready to send !

Peace

(153 copies sold on here)
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:46:15 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 03:18:40 PM by Lovehacked

VALENTINES FLASH SALE 50% OFF UNTIL MIDNIGHT!!

PAY JUST £5 FOR THIS GUIDE , WITH VIDEOS , AND MY
BONUS GUIDE BUNDLE....ALL FOR £5 !!!

BTC ONLY

10 copies for sale at this price

SALE OVER - BACK TO £10
thejohndon

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:24:53 PM

Holy FUCK, every single one of you that bought this guide have to feel stupid as f*ck after buying it. BitcoinTheifs guide is COMPLETE TRASH. I haven't read his paypal guide, but the bitcoin trading / mining / casino guide I read was a SCAM, its available for FREE if you just look around or google it. Thats how crappy it is, I wasted a hour reading it, an hour I will never get back.
hen.phillips

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:04:39 AM

Lovehacked are you still selling? I would like to buy this guide, I will post review on here after guys
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:58:42 PM

Hi mate, yes still selling , £10 btc to this wallet and I'll send after
Payment Smiley

Wallet - 1NfCxUAb6u6NL2SbFwsRNJGtvbbptMTdhJ
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:59:58 PM

Holy FUCK, every single one of you that bought this guide have to feel stupid as f*ck after buying it. BitcoinTheifs guide is COMPLETE TRASH. I haven't read his paypal guide, but the bitcoin trading / mining / casino guide I read was a SCAM, its available for FREE if you just look around or google it. Thats how crappy it is, I wasted a hour reading it, an hour I will never get back.

It's more than worth a tenner,as confirmed by the *millions aaaand millions of vouches ....

*few
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:24:38 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/505bdo/ever_wonder_what_that_600_dollar_double_your/

For all the people who would want to buy this method, do read that reddit post first. The user bought the guide and was dissatisfied with it. So he wrote that article there. He said it was not worth $600 but just $5. So if you would be buying this from OP, it is still overpriced.

Also an initial googling of this method, I got it for free from another forum. Quite easy actually, took me not more than 5 minutes. Free > $10.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:51:19 PM

The Pdf for free, but not all the bonus videos...plus my own bundle , if you read the thread in its entirety you will see what people who have bought from me have to say.

Peace Smiley
LC1007

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:57:05 AM

Just search for the guide here.  Someone posted a link to the 10 gig file for free, lol.  And you think you're going to get 700 used for this guide.  It's laughable, greed corrupts people.  Other forums are also selling the same guide for under 5 dollars.  Use common sense people and don't support this OP.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:49:46 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 03:59:30 PM by Lovehacked

Just search for the guide here.  Someone posted a link to the 10 gig file for free, lol.  And you think you're going to get 700 used for this guide.  It's laughable, greed corrupts people.  Other forums are also selling the same guide for under 5 dollars.  Use common sense people and don't support this OP.

What on earth are you waffling on about son? Im selling the guide for £10 - iv'e sold over 150 copies on this forum , and had many vouches from respected HEro and Legendary members......the reason for those sales is because if it sells for £450 (currently ) on Alpha and has 100% positive feedback SURELY its worth at least 10 bucks (or a tenner for us here in the UK) .....anyway - The buyers don't talk on this thread, they just PM me and get a copy ...complete with all bonus vids (not just the PDF).

Don't be a hater Smiley

PS - ANY COPIES SOLD UP UNTIL 23:59 GMT TODAY (28/02/17) WILL BE 50% OFF !! PAY JUST £5 for this top selling Alphabay guide, wether you like it or not the thing is selling for a lot more !! PM ME NOW FOR A COPY

Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:00:24 PM

Please vouch me after Ive shipped the guide guys, so many of you ride off into the sunset without dropping a line....wether you like his guide or not just let people know I sent it as promised at least - THanks Smiley

PS cheers to the many of you that have vouched !
arlene05973

Activity: 616

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:32:40 PM

Pls, Take a look at his bitcointalk forum ID  Shocked

ahh -- ahh
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:31:52 PM

Pls, Take a look at his bitcointalk forum ID  Shocked

ahh -- ahh

Ok mr Neggy Negative ,what's wrong with my ID? You probably didn't but if you take a moment out of your busy
Your schedule filled with sreading negativity to the world you'll see
Many a VALID vouch ! That's Hero and Legendary and full members I hasten to add ...so yes ,take a look at whatever you like.

The only reason I made my last
Post was because I've sold well over 100 copies but many don't vouch ...maybe you can (if your not too busy being a a rain cloud) count my vouches for me . Please . Thanks in  advance Smiley
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:24:47 PM

New Permanent price drop - get this guide for a tiny little £5!!!!!!
[/color]

bitcoinplease

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:59:21 PM

Interested in the guide if it is still for sale?
xIRaTeD

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:42:50 PM

I always use to wonder what that add was about on Alphabay, he made it look like its something CRAZY  Roll Eyes

Is it still for sale? i have no problem spending 10$ instead of his crazy 600$ or whatever its at.
Please message me
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:48:03 AM

Hi guys ,here's the wallet address ,send me
Txid when you've paid and I'll send the guide and some
Extras for free promptly

Cheers

Wallet - 1NfCxUAb6u6NL2SbFwsRNJGtvbbptMTdhJ
xIRaTeD

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:50:18 PM

lovehacked

I sent 10$
here is t,id : 46803f4c216de16b6d8b2e0b93aba3bc2586dd8e70dbf644aecef1f359225ad2
Cheesy
bitcoinplease

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:20:07 PM

Sent 5 euro
T id: 6e5f29a2e2dc52c8d216f120f93aea2af84b98bab023df925dc28be16a504958

Thanks!
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:34:00 PM

No worries ,thanks for dropping a line mate!
xIRaTeD

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:55:53 PM

I just read halfway through the guide...

and would like to say what a F*CKIN IDIOT bitcointhief is.... HOLY SH*T

Iv come across all that crap before, he literally just decided to scramble it all down together and mush it into a bs guide to sell for a crazy price.
If he was legit making money of those bs methods then he wouldnt be selling it on any deepweb market.

Just gamble methods, his main money is selling the guide  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
hen.phillips

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:45:10 PM

Hello lovehacked, I sent you bitcoin yesterday, also sent you a message with transaction ID, still waiting on delivery of the guide Sad
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

Hey buddy they blocked my account so couldn't login! Sorry and sending now!!!
worlddomination666

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:54:53 PM

I'd like to buy a copy please advise on how to make payment. And I'll vouch once received no problem
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:13:50 AM

Hi mate ,I'll PM you the wallet - just send 0.01 btc and I'll send the guide promptly.

primsus

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:31:07 AM

Legit Vendor, helping out newbies with an expensive freaking guide for insanely cheap. Props bro! Smiley
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:29:04 PM

As always, your vouch is appreciated buddy ! Glad to be of assistance Wink
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:31:10 PM

I'd like to buy a copy please advise on how to make payment. And I'll vouch once received no problem

Sent PM with payment details mate
littlemay

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:39:01 AM

I would like to buy a copy of the leaked guide as well, have already PM you for how to proceed. Thanks.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:57:12 AM

Hi mate, sent you wallet details ...make payment and I'll send the guide within a few mins

Cheers!
brainaudio

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:48:13 PM

please message me your bitcoin address so I can get a copy of this, thanks
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:14:31 PM

please message me your bitcoin address so I can get a copy of this, thanks

Hi mate, I've sent you a PM ,will send swiftly after payment Smiley
Ordnael

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:04:06 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 05:26:16 PM by Ordnael

Please PM me your wallet address and how much to pay. Is it 5£ right?
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:14:32 AM

Have sent wallet details by PM
CharliebrownN

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:43:08 AM

Purchased it, it's legit! However you get out what you put in, not for the lazy.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:59:54 PM

Purchased it, it's legit! However you get out what you put in, not for the lazy.

Thanks for the vouch mate Smiley
littlemay

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:13:57 PM

Hi mate, sent you wallet details ...make payment and I'll send the guide within a few mins

Cheers!

Hi buddy, payment has been completed please check.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:45:21 PM

Guide in your PM box bro
asharvin66

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

Do you have th version 2 that just came out?
Would love to see that too, i already bought the old one from you.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:13:39 AM

Do you have th version 2 that just came out?
Would love to see that too, i already bought the old one from you.

No sorry mate, no more guides from
This vendor Smiley

Cheera
s3x0r

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:08:54 PM

Send you a pm
nikhil83

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:06:05 AM

Payment done - Please send the guides

txid a34cd92d9337fc2a48ec888a5f95de931c3fcc8fb503acd317f11d8645356a59

Thanks
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

Guide sent mate enjoy Smiley
kurkapan

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

Payment done. Send the guides. Thanks
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:53:39 PM

Payment done. Send the guides. Thanks

Guide sent mate , with some extras for free
kurkapan

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:11:00 PM

Thanks, i received too Bonus for free aswell !! Legit and fast !
btcqueen

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:14:26 PM

any plans on getting the newest one? Smiley
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:39:46 PM

Thanks, i received too Bonus for free aswell !! Legit and fast !

Cheers mate Smiley
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:40:28 PM

any plans on getting the newest one? Smiley

Only if I get it for next to nothing bro lol
Chideravibes97

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:03:48 PM

BTC pls hw can i pay for this i really want to make this money with u
Chideravibes97

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:44:32 AM

Pls lovehacked hw can I pay u
babo
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4143

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 12:00:57 PM

i dont find reviews of item, owner can update first post with all reviews Smiley

i think is usefull for all

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:09:08 AM

i dont find reviews of item, owner can update first post with all reviews Smiley

all the "buyer" here are new Accounts with near 0 Posts, make your own Assumptions...
babo
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4143

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:49:01 AM

ah.. nice waste of time

begging is more profitable than create 12019201 brand new accounts for scam people

trolol

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:45:43 PM

Hi , I will do this over the weekend, the vouches by HERO and LEGENDARY members was done when I first listed it so that's a good idea.
Anyone dumb enough to think I'm creating all these newbie accounts (to what gain???) is just dumb...ive done all the arguing with people like you early in the thread . Boring.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:47:05 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 07:22:41 PM by Lovehacked

all the "buyer" here are new Accounts with near 0 Posts, make your own Assumptions...

I'm vouched by old members on this forum from hero to legendary ranks so I don't know what you talking about. I'll be more than happy to give you free vouch. Private message me if you want it free =)
ZORBAS

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:56:44 PM

Hi I have interest still buy the E-book?
Please send me more information about the payment!
Where can I buy fast Bitcoins?
Or do you accept also PayPal payment?
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:44:20 PM

Bitcoin only mate,guide sent within an hour of payment

Peace
money205

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:28:59 AM

hey I want to buy .I cant PM you why ??
ineedthisnow

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

How can I purchase?
Skeptical One

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:43:10 PM

AFTER I SEEN OLD MEMBERS IN THIS COMMUNITY VOUCH FOR YOU I DECIDED TO GIVE THIS SELLER A SHOT. I SENT HIM $500 BTC UPFRONT ON HIS TELEGRAM APP AT @KingEgift AND WAS SHOCKED THAT HE GAVE ME 1200 IN WALMART EGIFT. I'M DEFINITELY GONNA DO SOME SHOPPING. BEST SELLER HERE ON THIS FORUM. HE SENT ME 1 EGIFT THAT HAD 500 IN IT, THE SECOND EGIFT HAD 500 IN IT AND THE THIRD EGIFT HAD 200 IN IT SO TOTAL OF 3 EGIFTS. HERE'S PROOF I ADDED 1 EGIFT TO MY WALMART ACCOUNT AND IT SHOWS BALANCE IS $500

Curious Woman

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:05:17 AM

I JUST PURCHASED 2500 EBAY EGIFT FROM LoveHacked. HE IS THE BEST! THE OLDEST MEMBER ON THIS SITE SELLING EGIFTS WHO IS VOUCHED BY LEGENDARY AND HERO MEMBERS HERE. IS REASON WHY I WENT WITH HIM AND I'M GLAD I DID.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:16:35 PM

Im only member here who sells gift cards that vouched for by Hero and Legendary members on this forum, which is highest rank you can get on this forum is why everyone should consider buying from me. I just sold over 5,000 worth of gift cards today. Why buy at retail when you can buy at half price and save alot of money???

Proof of my vouches from Hero & Legendary members of this forum.

ford transit custom 0 60

ford transit custom 0 60

ford transit custom 0 60

ford transit custom 0 60

ford transit custom 0 60

ford transit custom 0 60
The Prince Of Egifts

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:36:49 PM

I can vouch for LoveHacked. I contacted him early this morning by downloading telegram app and adding him at @KingEgift

I asked to buy 1,000 iTune egift. I paid him $500 btc on his telegram and he actually sent me extras =) Gave me 1200 in iTunes =)

Here's picture proof of our chat & transaction on telegram

football poems for boys
Stacey Lacey

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:26:46 AM

Lovehack is the best. Received my 1500 bestbuy egifts. I been reselling from him 6 months now and I made alot of money doing it. I used to be broke but now I can honestly say I'm doing okay thanks to him.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:44:42 PM

Just sold 4500 egifts today. I'm online and ready for more sales. Download telegram app and add me at @KingEgift
Skeptical One

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:09:42 PM

Very trusted seller definitely 5 stars. He gives you extras when you order from him is why I love purchasing from him.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:53:10 PM

Stacey Lacey

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:33:26 AM

LoveHacked thank you for the 500 egifts. When I get more money I'll buy more from you.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:35:35 AM

LoveHacked thank you for the 500 egifts. When I get more money I'll buy more from you.
No problem thank you Stacey! Just contact me on discord app again when your ready.
Skeptical One

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:04:51 PM

Great seller. Vouched. I used to buy from him long time ago when I first joined this forum. Always delivers.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:19:48 AM

Thanks alot Skeptical. I been around 5 years now selling. To anyone that wants egifts I'm online just add me on discord app.
KellyPrice

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:03:17 AM

Thanks Lovehacked I received my bestbuy egifts. You're truly the best.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:52:13 PM

Thanks kelly for the vouch. I'm online and ready for more sales.
Skeptical One

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:10:02 PM

LoveHacked my sister wants to buy some Walmart egift from you. I gave her your discord so look out for her message later today.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:39:16 PM

I'm currently chatting with your sister now on my discord account. Thank you for passing my name around. You can also resell for me and make a profit.
Skeptical One

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:58:04 AM

Yeah she told me she bought 500 egift from you.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:54:57 AM

Yeah she did. I delivered. Now I'm online waiting for more sales.
Stacey Lacey

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:04:05 AM

Thanks. Definitely trusted seller =)
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:43:04 PM

No problem Stacey. Thank you!
Stacey Lacey

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:39:06 PM

Hey I need at least 100 more to place my order. So I pay you $50 btc?Huh
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:46:24 AM

You always been a good customer so I'll let you get it for free =)
Skeptical One

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:45:46 PM

Wow! Thank you soo much. I received 100 free egift. I'm very thankful.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:43:45 PM

Wow! Thank you soo much. I received 100 free egift. I'm very thankful.

No problem let me know if you need more.
Moderator Officier

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:23:34 AM

I just purchased 1200 egifts from LoveHacked for $500. I can vouch for this seller. He is one of the best.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:58:51 AM

Thanks for giving your review of your purchase. I'm online and ready for more sales. Just download discord app and add me at LoveHacked#2574
Moderator Officier

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:28:13 PM

Thanks for giving your review of your purchase. I'm online and ready for more sales. Just download discord app and add me at LoveHacked#2574

No problem! I'll let you know if I need more. Thank you!
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:48:53 PM

Thanks Moderator! I'm online and ready for more sales!
KellyPrice

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:49:57 AM

I just purchased 1200 egift bonus for $500 from LoveHacked. Thank you soo much!
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:38:46 AM

Thanks alot Kelly I'm glad you enjoyed your bonus. Let me know if you need more.
KellyPrice

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:40:20 PM

No problem Lovehack will let you know if I need more =)
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:46:56 AM

No problem Lovehack will let you know if I need more =)

Okay thank you very much.
KellyPrice

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:54:36 PM

I want to buy 500 Walmart egift for you today.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:47:47 PM

No problem contact me on my discord app please.
Moderator Officier

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:12:00 AM

Hey I'm interested in buying from you. Will contact you now on your discord app.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:54:34 AM

No problem I'm online now. Will talk to you on discord.
Moderator Officier

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:20:58 PM

Thank I received my 500 egift. You're truly the best.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:18:43 AM

Thanks alot officer.
Moderator Officier

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:37:12 PM

No problem. Your welcome.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:49:04 PM

Look at my feedbacks. All happy customers with over 200 plus sales.
KellyPrice

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:56:54 PM

Vouch for LoveHacked. I paid 500 today and within 5 minutes he sent me my 1200 iTunes egift. Definitely legit seller.
KellyPrice

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:04:18 AM

Thank you
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:57:19 PM

No thank you. Let me know when you need more.
KellyPrice

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:04:14 PM

Best seller here. Thank you LoveHacked! Will buy some more later today.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:38:08 AM

Thank you and let me know when you need some more.
Curious Woman

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:09:47 PM

LoveHacked is definitely one of the longest selling vendors on this forum who is approved by legendary and hero members on this forum as you can see on this thread.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:32:42 AM

Thanks alot curious I appreciate your honesty.
Curious Woman

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:54:38 AM

No problem just had to give me personal experience dealing with you. Have a great day.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:53:25 AM

Thanks alot. I'm glad to help others. Anyone can resell for me and earn profit.
Curious Woman

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:52:43 PM

Hey my friend contacted you on your discord please add her as a friend she wants some home depot egift.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:36:25 AM

I have added her and have chat with her. Thanks for passing my information out.
Curious Woman

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:33:26 AM

Yes, my friend told me she chat with you. She just paid you. Check your message. Thank you!
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:51:54 PM

I can confirm she paid me. I just sent her egift right now. Tell her to check her discord. Thank you.
Curious Woman

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:16:01 PM

Okay she told me you gave her egift. Can I get free $50 egift to Walmart for hooking you up with new buyer? lol
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:40:19 AM

You know what... You been long time customer and to show my appreciation I'll give you free $50 egift to Walmart check your discord now. Thank you.
Moderator Officier

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:33:59 PM

Everytime I deal with this vendor it's fast and smooth transaction its why I love buying from him.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:12:54 PM

Thank you Mod for the vouch!
Moderator Officier

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:27:56 AM

Thank you Mod for the vouch!

No problem. Simply the best. Hero and Legendary members here who vouch for you.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:37:17 PM

Again thank you. I'm online and ready for more sales.
Moderator Officier

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:05:23 PM

I'll let you know if I need some more. Bye!
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:15:58 AM

Moderator Officier

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:44:04 AM

Thanks will definitely check it out.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:57:36 PM

I just added more egift to my account so that I can order more stuff for my house. If you need egifts I'm the person for you.
Moderator Officier

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:43:29 PM

I would like to buy some. Will contact you now on discord.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:28:41 PM

No problem. Looking forward to hear from you.
Moderator Officier

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:01:20 AM

Just received my Walmart egift =) Thank you!
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:47:49 AM

Your welcome =)
Moderator Officier

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:26:30 PM

No problem you're the best. Will buy more after this.
The Prince Of Egifts

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:53:03 PM

Great seller I can vouch for him.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:40:33 PM

I'm online let me know if you need anything?Huh
KellyPrice

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:26:49 PM

Big vouch for LoveHacked. He always pulls through.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:38:43 PM

Big vouch for LoveHacked. He always pulls through.

I know added more $500 Amazon and Walmart giftcards to my shop as of today.                        The more you buy the bigger you receive extra bonuses. If you only buy 100 you will receive no extra bonus. You get more extra free bonus the higher you buy for example if you pay $50 you only get 100 egift, if you pay $250 you get 600 egift if you pay $500 you get 1200 egift but if you pay $1,000 you get 3,000 egift.
MrBossMan Is Back

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:43:37 PM

I just purchased 400 walmart egift from LoveHacked just now March 2, 2019. It worked and very quick transaction.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:21:46 PM

I just purchased 400 walmart egift from LoveHacked just now March 2, 2019. It worked and very quick transaction.

Thank you for your purchase I've now added 800 worth of Target giftcard to my shop today 3-5-2019
MrBossMan Is Back

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:45:47 AM

Do you sell PSN giftcards?
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:18:29 PM

Do you sell PSN giftcards?

Yes, I do sell PSN giftcards. How much do you need?
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:12:31 AM

I've just added 800 Walmart giftcards to my store today. Enjoy!
MrBossMan Is Back

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:58:05 AM

Do you sell Payless giftcards?
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:23:28 AM

Do you sell Payless giftcards?

No I do not sell Payless giftcards. However, I do have Nike giftcards.
Moderator Officier

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:48:31 PM

Huge vouch for LoveHacked. I contacted him through Discord. Purchased 600 Amazon giftcard for $250 through cash app. Received my giftcards within 5 minutes. Will definitely buy again.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:28:30 AM

Huge vouch for LoveHacked. I contacted him through Discord. Purchased 600 Amazon giftcard for $250 through cash app. Received my giftcards within 5 minutes. Will definitely buy again.

Thank you for your vouch and feedback. I've added 2300 Nike giftcards to my shop today March 21, 2019
MrBossMan Is Back

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:18:29 PM

Do you sell Macys giftcards?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: