Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted. Expired.  (Read 162385 times)
vetona

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:32:08 PM

Just purchased.  Well worth the money and I'm not even done with the guide yet.
jacktheripper2

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:48:45 PM

It's funny how all the "enthusiastic" posts in this thread are made only by newbie accounts obviously created solely for the reason of artificially boosting the "confidence" and bumping the thread. Fake all the way.
vetona

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:51:24 PM

It's funny how all the "enthusiastic" posts in this thread are made only by newbie accounts obviously created solely for the reason of artificially boosting the "confidence" and bumping the thread. Fake all the way.

LOL - I google'd for a leaked copy of this guy's guide and this forum came up.  Try it yourself.  It was a steal compared to what it goes for at other venues.
Lovehacked (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:11:25 PM

Your a moron mate, I've sold over 20 copies on here and it's been vouched by Hero and full members ,so take your newbie ass back to bed ,put head to pillow ...now sleep.

Also for all purchases I've been throwing in a shit load of other darknet guides for free - that's just how I roll.
poesjesvanger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 11:46:00 PM

Why are literally ALL the people who purchased your guide Newbies with a score of 1-12?

mike72

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:18:59 AM

Maybe newbies wanna learn more.

Guy is LEGIT!

The entire guide is 294mb!!!
Comes with 1 pdf file: 41mb
Binary Options Master Class: 8 videos - 241mb - 03:04:47 total length
3 live trading video proof: 12mb 5 minutes total length

A LOT of info here. And for around $13 you can't go wrong.

@OP: You should post an image of all the files or something for proof.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:39:42 PM

Why are literally ALL the people who purchased your guide Newbies with a score of 1-12?

Says the newbie.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:43:02 PM

Guy is LEGIT!

Nah, me
Personally I'm a darknet man myself and I'm actually doing people a massive favour not just with the Bitcoin thief guide but the free bonus stuff is worth over £500 ,I actually bought most of it myself via alphabay and no I'm practically giving it all away ....so if people still want to whine after all the sales I've had then all I can say is -
Merry Christmas to you haters Smiley still love ya!
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:41:31 AM

Guy is LEGIT!

Nah, me
Personally I'm a darknet man myself and I'm actually doing people a massive favour not just with the Bitcoin thief guide but the free bonus stuff is worth over £500 ,I actually bought most of it myself via alphabay and no I'm practically giving it all away ....so if people still want to whine after all the sales I've had then all I can say is -
Merry Christmas to you haters Smiley still love ya!

What a Robin Hood you are...

Says the newbie.

Ok. I'm not.

SO - Why are literally ALL the people who purchased your guide Newbies with a score of 1-12?
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:55:04 AM

debuni: you know very well that this kid is just another scammer trying to steal people's money by selling worthless garbage, I know it, everybody with half a brain on this forum knows it, so what's the point in calling him out? He will only come back with another bunch of bullshit and lies and create another bunch of fake newbie accounts that will magically march in to support him.

By ever responding in this thread we are only boosting the scam chances of this little pathetic boy. Paying any attention to this is the same as going to your SPAM folder and actually reading all that nonsense. You will never get that wasted time back.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:44:21 AM

I"ll take a vouch and do a review. I'd be the only Legendary member to do so.

PM me what I need if you agree.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:46:26 AM

debuni: you know very well that this kid is just another scammer trying to steal people's money by selling worthless garbage, I know it, everybody with half a brain on this forum knows it, so what's the point in calling him out? He will only come back with another bunch of bullshit and lies and create another bunch of fake newbie accounts that will magically march in to support him.

By ever responding in this thread we are only boosting the scam chances of this little pathetic boy. Paying any attention to this is the same as going to your SPAM folder and actually reading all that nonsense. You will never get that wasted time back.

Your just thick. I am happily practically
Giving this guide away and people like you are spreading lies . I have not scammed a single
Person ,and the guide is not mine it's a leaked guide from a pro - Bitcoin thief , so the quality of the guide is not my concern,I'm sharing £700 worth of guide for a tenner - LIKE IT OT NOT PRAT,I'm doing it , and now will give ANOTHER vouch to the legendary dude that just asked. Quite simple really.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:49:16 AM

Also,moron,will u have the fucking balls to tell the forum if I Send
You a couch copy
To just to shut your little mouth? Let's see,or will u just hide behind ur slander?  Check ur inbox u small minded individual and then vouch ,or talk more bullshit. Let's see
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:53:44 AM

I"ll take a vouch and do a review. I'd be the only Legendary member to do so.

PM me what I need if you agree.

Sent vouch - speak the truth. End of.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:02:40 AM

Sent your couch copy to inbox - LETS HEAR WHAT YOUVE GOT TO SAY !!!!

Also , HERO MEMBER MEXICANTARGET vouched this guide on page 1 .....yea Page 1 , bloody ages ago .....I've sold over 30 copies since then and really don't need to argue with the dickheads that talk poo, so please check thread throughly for vouches and if your legendary,politely ask for a copy to vouch ....ready to send boys.
poesjesvanger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 02:16:21 PM

Says the newbie.
Thanks for the roast.

kassadin5

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:20:52 PM

pm'd
lavi2001

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:22:38 PM

Is your guide something like buy that fake 100 hours double btc script with fake proofs advertise when u have lots of money run away or it is something else not related to this
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:47:59 AM

Well, first off let me start by saying Lovehacked delivered the guide and he is indeed selling a real guide. As a vendor, he is legit.

Now for the guide itself...

There is definitely some stuff in here that can make you some serious money. I have to admit, this was not what I was expecting. I did expect the guide to share some ways to make money, but the methods the guide outlined were unexpected. Lots of investment strategy here. I will say these two things: 1) You need a decent amount of capital to get started prob at least $500. 2) You need to have a stomach for risk.

I think the biggest takeaway from reading the PDF was that there was nothing illegal at all. Everything was legal and already being done in the world. The guide simply teaches you the best methods and tools.

Lastly I will say this- would I pay $700 for the guide? Not a chance. Is $12 a steal for the guide? Absolutely! The value is certainly somewhere between the two prices. Lovehacked could easily sell this for more.

Thanks for the vouch copy. If you ever need me to check out anything else let me know.
kassadin5

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:30:52 PM

btc sent, waiting for guide, will update with a review once complete
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: