Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted. Expired.  (Read 162384 times)
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:36:06 PM

Sorry...just one more thing, one of the vocuhes said he watched the video  and made his opinion on that.......in all honesty the guide itself is a PDF mate , the videos were just bonus supporting ONE element of the guide, trading. Its a massive PDF file.

Thanks anyway, would have been great if you actually gave the Guide a read though Smiley
I didn't bother because of the "exit scams" it mentions. I saw scam, I exited Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lovehacked (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:42:42 PM

OKay... fair enough....still I feel it would have been more useful to everyone in the forum if you actually read the guide your vouching for. However your opinion is appreciated. THanks
tautvilis

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:27:04 PM

Well since it's only 10$ I guess it's worth a try. I've sent you a PM.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:07:03 PM

Sorry...just one more thing, one of the vocuhes said he watched the video  and made his opinion on that.......in all honesty the guide itself is a PDF mate , the videos were just bonus supporting ONE element of the guide, trading. Its a massive PDF file.

Thanks anyway, would have been great if you actually gave the Guide a read though Smiley
I didn't bother because of the "exit scams" it mentions. I saw scam, I exited Smiley

Had the same exact experience as mexicantarget. Some of these methods are blackhat (require some immoral/illegal activity) and use scamming sites as a means to make money. Again, as wrong as it feels to say this, technically these methods will work, but you need to be very careful with how you handle your money. Sorry for the short review op, this book is just not for me.  Undecided

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:27:34 PM

Thanks for the review! The way I see it guys and gals is that for $10 you can get a guide which loads of people have bought for $700 or $750 - WIN Lips sealed
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:51:16 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 06:43:33 AM by player514

Hi! I have gotten a pm from a user, whose ID is also attached in the image below. I believe he is interested in your product, but wants me to tell him what it is about, rather than the actual seller himself. If OP would like me to answer questions such as this if people contact me through pm, then he will let me know. Thank you!

Due to privacy issues, I will pm you the photo. Thanks!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:21:53 AM

Cheers for letting me know about the user trying to get more info about the guide ....  without asking the seller of the guide.

COPY PASTE FROM EARLIER MESSAGE IN THIS VERY THREAD :

Gotta say though.... The fact that this guide has a section dedicated to trading is not a secret , however you dont need to invest $1000 at all , in fact you dont need to do anything if trading does not interest you as that is not solely what the guide is about by any means. It also covers a bitcoin mining method and recommended sites to use ...and another method with an insider secret as to where to find out what new companies that can be milked before they eventually exit scam (im just starting that now myself...very interesting alone)  - so dont think its all about trading and you need XXX amount of money to execute it as thats not the case.

Does that not give you enough Huh? That's pretty much all thats inside, but in detail for each method mentioned above. Simple really. For 10 buck you get $700 worth of guides explaining the above.

Hope that helps you out and saves Vouch users having to answer questions the OP can answer.

Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:26:31 AM

FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO GO ONTO ALPHABAY HOME PAGE AND SEE THIS GUIDE SELLING FOR $700 - (142 SOLD !!!!!!) HERES THE ADD, DONT ASK FOR MORE INFO AS THIS IS ALL THE INFO BITCON THIEF PROVIDED TO SELL  GUIDES SO IF THIS AINT ENOUGH FOR YOU JUST DON'T BUY IT !!!

Product Description

* NOTICE *

I do not use any '' live chat '' apps like jabber, ICQ or skype.
If you guys want to get in contact with me for support or any questions about my guides etc, then you can reach me directly on my support email at
>> ***********<< (which is also included on inside of ALL my gides for your convenience) this is the only way to contact me for support, for any questions, partnership offers or anything else ok.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

* NEW UPDATE 31/10/2016 --- FULL VIDEO PROOF NOW ! *

New FULL VIDEO PROOF included now for everyone to see HOW POWERFUL THIS STUFF REALLY is, with myself making $3950 THREE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU where you see me taking an REAL MONEY ACCOUNT with $40,000 fourty thousand dollars balance, into $44,000 fourty four thousand dollars balance RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, here is where the REAL BIG FUCKING MONEY is made, motherfuckers !

So HOW GOOD IS BEING ABLE TO MAKING $3000 THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN A DAY, within only a few minutes ?

That would be $90,000 dollars every month !

And trust me, this kinds of figures are VERY VERY ACHIEVABLE with my stuff.

It's not just a DREAM, but a REALITY as long as you STUDY and PRACTICE it diligently !

That is what WE DO EVERY SINGLE DAY here, both MYSELF (as i show the proof on this video proof below) and also MY CUSTOMERS too as i'm showing you below on the rest of the updates i will show you below, so KEEP READING and see how we all making thousands in a day off of this brokers !

You can see this FULL VIDEO PROOF now on this video on this links below
i included a back up google drive link below in case the other link don't work, so in case the first link of the video don't work, you can watch it on my google drive folder by following this links below, to see these UNDENIABLE PROOF that MY SHIT IS WORKING AND MAKING REAL BIG FUCKING MONEY ok

LINK 1 = http://www.bitcointhief.biz/undeniableproof.html

LINK 2 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDa5dY_uy_M (BEST QUALITY)

And it does not stops here, THIS FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER there will be a NEW BONUS GUIDE LAUNCHED where i teach in REAL TIME a brand new trading technique that i developed where you can make GUARANTEED PROFITS of thousands of hundreds, and even thousands of dollars over and over again on ANY CURRENCY PAIRS provided that the '' conditions '' for this opportunities are available, so you can pretty much MILK them out of all they can give making you THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in a day GUARANTEED if you STUDY it PRACTICE it and learn it properly, ok !!!

As ALWAYS with my stuff FULL PROOF / pictures will be included here of myself winning THOUSANDS of dollars out of some trades using this new technique

This is NOT AN UPDATE that will be given for free, this will be a separate NEW BONUS GUIDE only that will be sold separately

So STAY IN TUNE for these new launch of this groundbreaking new bonus guide that will be launched THIS FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER ok

YOU WILL SEE IT DONE LIVE, i will post the screenshots/proofs here and make the announcement when it's launched

So stay in tune, motherfuckers !!!

----------------------------------------

DUE TO RECEIVING OVER 20 REQUESTS FOR '' DISCOUNTS '' BY BUNCH OF PEOPLE, I HAVE DECIDED TO DROP THE PRICE TO $700 USD AGAIN TEMPORARILY.

* NEW UPDATE 30/09/2016 - MORE PROOFS/RESULTS + NEW SITES *

I have launched TODAY on 30/09/16 a new update to the main guide.

Method 1 one now comes with 2 new bitcoin '' online funds '' sites were added now who were TESTED by me and my customers and where my customers were able to DOUBLE their bitcoins X 2.5 within 2 TWO DAYS ONLY in one of them

turning a $500 investment into $1250 USD within TWO DAYS ONLY !

and also TRIPLE their investment X 3.3 within a ONE MONTH PERIOD

all this without needing to do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, just investing in the companies and WAITING TO GET PAID, so this 2 new sites added now

and not only that but a new PRIVATE FORUM ACCESS for free now which will be VERY IMPORTANT for your success with this methods now

And also here is some IMPRESSIVE RESULTS from one of my customers using my PRIVATE TRADING STRATEGIES shared inside my BONUS GUIDES

that can be seen on this image below
> www.bitcointhief.biz/images/impressiveresults.jpg

This is FULL PROOF OF PROVEN RESULTS from one of my best customers having the IMPRESSIVE AND GUARANTEED BY MYSELF 90% WIN RATE on his trades using my private trading strategies shared in my bonus guides and making GOOD MONEY using my private trading strategies shared inside this bonus guides

Right now I'M THE ONLY ONE GUIDE SELLER WITH PROVEN RESULTS WHO ARE MAKING PEOPLE REAL AND GOOD MONEY HERE ON ALPHABAY, NOBODY ELSE WITH METHODS WHO ARE PRODUCING GOOD MONEY MAKING RESULTS LIKE ME !!

The proof is there for you to see !

and it does not stops here

just so you know about the IMPORTANCE of this bonus guides

I just got another positive feedback from one of my customers saying he TRIPLED his bankroll with my private trading strategies teached in these bonus guides

proof is here > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/feedbacktrading3.jpg

* IMPORTANT WARNING ALL MY PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS MUST KNOW *

This new UPDATE of TODAY 30/09/2016 will NOT be given to ANY of my previous customers, unfortunately !

Only NEW customers will get it

I'm sorry for having to do that and i know there are many previous customers who are LOYAL and etc

But i have to do that to protect myself against fucking GUIDE LEAKERS and also GUIDE RESELLERS cuz i noticed a bunch of fucking broke losers over here on alphabay trying to resell my original guide/work here IN THE HARD FACE even using alphabay platform to leak/resell my original work like that without any remorse or hard feelings.

So due to that this new update launched today WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS

Sorry to do that but consider this a PUNISHMENT for being an asshole and leaking my original work into the hands of some idiots like some of you did, ok

Hope you understand and please if you my previous customer

DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR THIS NEW UPDATE CUZ I WILL NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE, only to NEW customers, ok.

Also, i raised the price of the guide to $700 USD because of the kind of STRONG RESULTS that are being produced for my customers in terms of BIG EARNINGS being made by them in a matter of 1-2 days

Specially FROM THE BONUS GUIDES
Which is where i teach THE REAL GOLD !

More full proofs of the results are here below

like my private trading strategies, that are making BIG FUCKING MONEY to my customers like $8000 EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS PROFIT IN A DAY

like you can see the proof of his feedback given to me few days ago
here on this image > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/feedbacktradingmethod2.jpg

so you can see he made $1000 ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN FIVE MINUTES OF TRADING ONLY, IN ONE DAY, AND THEN ANOTHER $8000 EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS IN ANOTHER ONE DAY, A TOTAL OF $9000 NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS in 2 two days only !!!

So please tell me, WHERE ELSE CAN YOU MAKE $9000 NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN 2 DAYS LIKE THAT Huh?

Just let me know something BETTER than this, out there Huh?
It's HARD to find, you know ?!

So like i said before

Right now I'M THE ONLY ONE GUIDE SELLER WITH PROVEN RESULTS WHO ARE MAKING PEOPLE REAL AND GOOD MONEY HERE ON ALPHABAY, NOBODY ELSE WITH METHODS WHO ARE PRODUCING GOOD MONEY MAKING RESULTS LIKE ME !!

So for this reason, i have to RISE the price now cuz i can't give away something so valuable like this for cheap, you know ?!

and one thing to notice is that this is a FEEDBACK FROM A REAL CUSTOMER, it's not even MY OWN RESULTS, but CUSTOMERS RESULTS, which is the most important thing here, that proves that MY STUFF MAKES PEOPLE BIG FUCKING MONEY brother !

who made all this from my private trading strategies shared in the bonus guides, so you can see this shit is NO FUCKING JOKE here !!!

But for more records, here is some more '' tracked '' results below

just to show how good we are doing with this shit together

here is some more results from 09/09/2016 of the PRIVATE MEMBERS AREA that i give access FOR FREE TO CUSTOMERS on the bonus guides

showing that we achieved a winning ratio of OVER 60% on that day, out of 35 trades with 21 winning trades with 3,4 even 5 FIVE winnings in a row man, which means PLENTY OF MONEY to anyone who got my bonus guide and had invested BIG MONEY on this trades in particular, 2 days ago!

here is the proof > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingresults09-09-2016.jpg

and also, here is MORE screenshot of REAL TRACKED RESULTS of this trades i said that are generated by this PRIVATE MEMBERS AREA that i give access FOR FREE TO CUSTOMERS on the bonus guides

showing that we won 80% on that day 12 august 2016, which was last month > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingresults12-08-2016.jpg

also here is more results of this same FREE members area few days ago here > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingresults25-08-2016.jpg

as you can clearly see 16 WINNING TRADES out of 23, a total of 70% winning rate on 25/08/2016 !!!

so this means that ANYONE OF MY CUSTOMERS or anyone else who had decided to invest money on this trades FEW DAYS AGO from that members area on that particular day

of 12 august and 25 august, would have made TON OF MONEY guaranteed if they invested good capital on each trades

cuz this trades are 100% TRACKABLE / TRACKED for good or bad results, to give FULL TRANSPARENCY so no one can't say it's not working
cuz RESULTS ARE TRACKED LIVE for wins and lossess !!!!

to know if they won or not, so this means that ANYONE OF MY CUSTOMERS who had decided to invest on this from that members area on that particular day

of 12 august and 25 august, few days ago would have made TON OF MONEY guaranteed if they invested good capital on it !

so like i said, in these 2 bonus guides is where i share the BIG MONEY MAKING STUFF !!!!

So for this reason, due to this BIG EARNINGS and EXCELLENT RESULTS
that we are having and that are being provided by myself and my methods

is that i'm rising the price to $700 USD here for this guide, ok
cuz i'm sorry guys but QUALITY INFORMATION comes with a price

and i can't simply let something so valuable like that who is providing excellent results and making BIG FUCKING MONEY to my customers, go out for very cheap price

i would be out of my mind if i would do it, ok

so hope you understand the reason for the price rise, ok !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* NEW UPDATE 07/08/2016, NEW BONUS GUIDE LAUNCHED + MORE PROOFS *

New update launched today, now the MAIN GUIDE

'' Double Your Bitcoins in ONE Day ! GUARANTEED! '' now comes with a new BONUS guide for free to customers who buy the main guide
(So by placing order on this guide now, you will come to know about the conditions to get this additional bonus guide )

This new bonus guide is '' Double Your Bitcoins in ONE day ''
which is my PRIVATE TRADING STRATEGY WHICH IS EXPLAINED BELOW AND TEACHED ON THE BONUS GUIDE, '' ON STEROIDS ''

or multiplied X2 in power !

that when studied carefully, and MASTERED properly
will be able to bring you guys the same impressive results as myself on trading like this one below

here is more PROOF yet about how powerful JUST THE TRADING METHOD from this guide i'm selling REALLY IS

just look here on this picture below from last friday / 2 TWO DAYS AGO when market was open

-->> www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwinnings05-08-2016.jpg

(JUST CLICK ON ZOOM THE PICTURE TO SEE IT MORE CLEAR !!!!)

you will see VERY CLEAR myself winning 3 THREE TRADES and DOUBLING my bankroll of $7000 seven thousand dollars into $14,747 FOURTEEN SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS !!

within LESS THAN 20 TWENTY MINUTES OF TRADING ONLY, in only ONE DAY

at 05/08/2016 2 days ago

A clear PROFIT of $7747 SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS IN ONE FUCKING DAY, IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES from only 3 THREE TRADES only !!!!
That's how powerful this shit really is !

And i give to all customers 2 TWO DEMO PLATFORMS
with the SAME REAL TIME LIVE FINANCIAL MARKET PRICE of the biggest cysec regulated trading platforms so you can PRACTICE my private strategy until YOU MASTER IT COMPLETELY without risking or LOSING ANY MONEY so you know you are 100% SAFE and also know you are not being cheated by different prices of assets from the demo mode and real money mode

The prices will be THE SAME and are 100% VERIFIABLE by yourself using the platforms i will give to you guys on this bonus guide

So you know when you mastered my private strategy you will be able to make a KILLING on the real money mode of this platforms cuz you will be able to verify that the prices on these demo platforms, are exactly the SAME of the real money platforms, so you know you not being cheated etc

And also some MORE PROOF of how good the BTC investment website of method 1 really is, with some more screenshots of investments from some of MY REAL CUSTOMERS who invested $1000 a thousand dollars on their site and are GETTING PAID DAILY profits with no bullshits by them

just to show this is not bullshit or time wasting scam etc

so just KEEP READING now to see ALL that is included on this guide now etc

So i'm giving this new BONUS guide away of my private trading strategy
ON STEROIDS, FOR FREE to customers who place order on the main guide
i will let everyone know about the conditions for getting it for free when placing order.

* NEW BONUS OFFERS + VERY IMPORTANT 22/07/2016 UPDATE ! *

This guide now comes with a BONUS GUIDE
that talks about my own PRIVATE trading strategy, that was DEVELOPED BY MYSELF and that you can't find out there anywhere, and that is based on NAKED EYES OBSERVATION and that can't be duplicated by any fucking robots, bots, or any other form of '' automated trading '' that you can find out there

that can hit a GUARANTEED 90%+ success rate on the trades you will make
as long as you are not stupid and FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS with IMPECCABLE precision !

this strategy is PRIVATE, and is NOT included on the main guide file that you will get, and not ALL customers will have access to this bonus guide

certain conditions will apply, and i will let all customers know what is this conditions when they place order, ok.

with this strategy i have made THOUSANDS of dollars in few days with this trading shit (If anyone is in doubt about my money making claims, i can give FULL PROOF of them, just email me at johnmccollins.ru@gmail.com asking it and i will show you all the details and legitimacy of my business here !)

For your information, just TODAY i have made a profit of $828 USD
with only FOUR TRADES within 2 TWO HOURS of trading work only !

HERE FULL PROOF > http://www.bitcointhief.biz/images/trading1.jpg

this means that if we can repeat this same performance i had TODAY on day 22 july 2016, EVERY DAY, then this means we would be able to make $800 x30 days = $24,000 USD

EVERY MONTH.

so how good is a $24,000 USD per month
with only 2 TWO HOURS of trading work per day Huh

but the good thing is that we can make MUCH MORE THAN THAT per day though.

* MORE PROOF IS HERE - 25/07/2017 NEW UPDATE *

Just made today exactly $4916 USD, almost $5000 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS in only 2 TWO MINUTES, from TWO TRADES only

in less than one hour

Here is the proofs on images below

1- www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwon25-07-2016.jpg

($1640 USD profit in only 60 sixty seconds / ONE MINUTE)

2- www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwon25-07-2016-2.jpg

(Second BIG FAT trade, and $4916 USD profit TOTAL from the 2 trades in ONE DAY, from only 2 TWO 1 minute / 60 seconds trades, 2 two minutes in total)

3- www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwon25-07-2016-4.jpg

(And here the '' SUMMARY '' of todays 25/07 trade, 3 trades in total, 1 one loss, and 2 LASER TARGETED BIG FAT WINS, netting me almost $5000 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS in profits today!)

So this what i do is LASER TARGETED TRADES only using the private trading method i teach inside these bonus guide

So i can call these A DAY already and call it quit right now. I don't need to spend thousands of hours on front of pc trading over and over again.

Just with few BIG FAT LASER TARGETED WINNING trades like that i can make a very profitable day, and call it quit with less than one hour of trading, you know ?!

So you guys can see there is no bullshit here with me and that the strategy is working good and making BIG FAT MONEY !

Cuz you guys can see i have gone from $7537 USD bankroll
to $12453 USD bankroll within 2 TWO FUCKING MINUTES only

a $4916 USD, almost $5000 five thousand dollars profit !
with only 2 two trades, within only two 2 minutes, in less than one hour of trading !

so how good is being able to make
almost $5000 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS, in 2 minutes only Huh

in less than one hour of trading work Huh

And like i said if anyone is in doubt about my money making claims, just send me an email, and i will be glad to show you what's the deal with me, and that i'm not joking or bullshitting here !

But i believe this is solid evidence enough already, and like i will explain below, there is MORE PROOF inside the guides, and also VIDEO PROOFS too

Of LIVE winning trades being done in front of you ! So please KEEP READING to see what's more is included on this amazing guide.

So by placing order on this guide now, you will come to know about the conditions to get this bonus guide with my own PRIVATE trading strategy, ok.

Also NEW BONUS that is included now is FULL ACCESS completely FOR FREE to the private members area of a special private trading website / forum / community of PROFESSIONAL TRADERS

where you can get the most CUTTING EDGE TOOLS for trading with 83%+ accuracy and win rate, plus another very detailed video tutorial series on ANYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT trading that will turn any beginner into PRO on trading assets online GUARANTEED.

All this COMPLETELY FOR FREE.

But i must warn here that this WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO ANYONE !

Just place order and i will let you guys know how to get this 2 TWO BONUS described above !

that is the number one important thing i wanted to say here.

SECOND IMPORTANT THING I WANTED TO INFORM ABOUT THIS GUIDE

is that i must warn you guys before about this guide in particular that you want to buy.

the thing is, UNFORTUNATELY i don't provide FREE lifetime accounts (yet) to this special tools that i am ''sharing'' on the inside of this guide, that are required / necessary to put method 3 and method 4 to work, you know ?!
only because they BOTH are '' web based '' tools, which means they are not installed softwares, they are web based, so you will use their apps from a private '' MEMBERS AREA '' with unique user name + password made only for you

so for this reason i cannot give ALL MY CUSTOMERS, FREE access and include it all with the purchase of this guide, as much as i WANTED SO MUCH to do that

because to do that, i would have to share my login details on the members area of this 2 applications, which for obvious safety reasons, i cannot do, you know ?!

and also i cannot offer a unique account to each customer by myself, because then i would have to request FE for that, otherwise i would have to take the money to buy all the licenses to each customer

FROM MY OWN POCKETS, you know ?!
which is no good deal for me as they deal with '' credit cards '' only

which means i would have to be using my credit card all the time to purchase a new account over and over again for each customer who buy through here, while the purchase is still IN ESCROW

which for me is TIME CONSUMING as fuck and is a no good deal
so for this reason i cannot do that, unfortunately

so knowing this, this guide here in particular, is my best money maker, which is the one who can make anyone the most money
but at the same time, it is the one that requires BIGGER investment in comparison with my others, you understand ?!

cuz the BEST tool for method 3, costs a ONE TIME FEE of only $47 + a fee of $148 USD ONCE PER YEAR for the pro upgrade of their main app, so total of $195 for this MAIN TOOL of the method 3

and the tool for the method 4 costs $250 Euros for LIFETIME LICENSE and LIFETIME access to their members area where you can use the tool from ANY browser worldwide, does not matter if you are on a trip

if you are on a plane, if you are even IN CHINA, you will still be able to use the tool from any computer with internet access and make money off the casinos while FROM BEING ANYWHERE

by paying a ONE TIME fee of $250 Euros, and you have LIFETIME access to it

and that is ALL that are required, ok ?!

and the rest is only BANKROLL investment only
which with a bankroll of only $475 USD, you can pretty much RAPE the casinos and the trading scene with these 2 tools i share in the guide, OR with my own BONUS PRIVATE trading strategy (That requires NO INVESTMENT, and NO TOOLS too), ok

so i am being VERY CLEAR here about that this guide is not for '' broke '' people, as this is a guide about INVESTMENTS
so this means it is made for people WHO HAVES MONEY TO INVEST, you understand ?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER NEW GUIDE LAUNCHED 15 JULY 2016 - Double Your Bitcoins in ONE Day ! GUARANTEED!

Amazing new guides teaching 4 FOUR DIFFERENT methods for a MINIMUM of DOUBLING your bitcoins investments within ONE DAY, ANY AMOUNTS accepted (But best to start with MINIMUM $500-$1000 for BEST RESULTS!), and many more BIG MONEY MAKING DAILY PROFITS opportunities teached in this amazing guide. Let's see in details now what is included in this amazing guide.

This is BY FAR MY BEST AND MOST PROFITABLE GUIDE EVER.

The guide haves a total size of 403.44 MB because MANY VIDEOS are included inside the folder, not only the guide file, and it haves total of 71 pages jam packed with life changing information!

So please continue reading to see what's included Smiley.

But these discounted price of $500 USD will remain only during the first month of launch only, then after first month price will rise to $1000+ USD to match the incredible amount of quality methods / information shared in this guide on how to invest your bitcoins WISELY and make BIG PROFITS on daily basis.

With the methods teached in this guide it's possible for anyone to make BIG figures like $10,000 USD PROFITS in no more than ONE DAY depending on how big is your initial investment / start-up capital / bankroll

also GUARANTEED profits of no less than $2240 USD in only 25 minutes with a start up capital / bank roll of only $475 USD, more than QUADRUPLYING your initial investment 4.8x times in only ONE DAY and the best thing is that ALL THIS IS 100% LEGAL MONEY, absolutely no fraud of any kind involved

only the BEST + FULLY ANONYMOUS money making bitcoin investing method / strategies

And for your information all this money made have 100% FULL PROOF both on INSIDE of my guide and also in the form of VIDEO PROOFS of not only this $2240 USD profit being made LIVE in front of you in video form, to PROVE that the methods are working 100% so no one can doubt it but also i am including other 3 video-proofs inside the guide folder PLUS + a link to a private personal page with more than 50 FIFTY WINNING online trades of all kinds of different assets being made and traded LIVE in front of you and returning profits of NO LESS THAN 91% over our investments dating back to THIS WEEK just a few days ago and also back to even ONE MONTH ago with THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS being made LIVE in front of you in HIGH DEFINITION video format just to PROVE that the methods are working 100% with no jokes, no trash talk and no bullshit here, just the REAL DEAL!

All this money are being made with the help of the latest cutting edge technologies that i will share/reveal them to you inside the guide and hook you up into something that can change your life and allow you to quit fraud forever within a short period of time.

Now let me explain ONE BY ONE the FOUR different methods of bitcoin investments shared in this guide now.

One IMPORTANT thing to notice here is that i am a bitcoin lover and enthusiast
and this guide is about BITCOIN INVESTMENTS only, no other currency will be used for payments/investments and withdrawals, ONLY BITCOINS always, ok ?!

So let's take a look in detail about each method shared in this guide now one by one.

*METHOD 1*

On method 1 there is NOTHING TO BE DONE. We will be investing our bitcoins on TWO very trusted bitcoin investment companies.

2 new bitcoin '' online funds '' sites were added now who were TESTED by me and my customers and where my customers were able to DOUBLE their bitcoins X 2.5 within 2 TWO DAYS ONLY in one of them

all this without needing to do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, just investing in the companies and WAITING TO GET PAID, so this 2 new sites added now

and not only that but a new PRIVATE FORUM ACCESS for free now which will be VERY IMPORTANT for your success with this methods now.

Like i said NOTHING TO BE DONE, Just INVEST ANY AMOUNTS of your bitcoins on them and get paid a FIXED AMOUNT / FLAT RATE, FOREVER / LIFETIME.

Depending on the amount you invest, you can get DAILY payments of around $250-$312 USD, which would be a GUARANTEED and PASSIVE income of $10,000 USD per MONTH, FOREVER. So this is your ROAD to PASSIVE and stable income. Can't get better than that Smiley !
Now let's take a look at method 2 now.

* METHOD 2 *

On method 2 is the same as method one, NOTHING TO BE DONE, we will be investing on another 2 very trusted and very reputable companies, with DAILY AUTOMATIC PAYOUTS paid directly to your bitcoin wallet, the only difference from the sites of method 1 for this method 2 is the PAYOUT RATIO, which will differ and be a little bit smaller then the other 2 sites of method 1, but with certain advantages etc. Now let's take a look on method 3.

* METHOD 3 *

On method 3 is where BIG MONEY CAN BE MADE on daily basis, with NO LESS than 91% profit over ALL our investments all the time, within only 60 SIXTY SECONDS, this is where things become interesting because this is where real MILLIONAIRES are being made in short amounts of time. No other thing out there can make as much self-made MILLIONAIRES out there than ONLINE TRADING of assets. No jokes here guys.

I will be giving you for free a CRASH VIDEO COURSE on online trading teaching you from BEGINNER / NEWBIE to ADVANCED / PRO on trading assets online, that reveals EVERYTHING you will need to know to get started on online trading with your right foot forward. Things like how to operate with one of the most cutting edge technologies out there like metatrader 5, and build the best and most useful indicators to give ACCURATE results of a MINIMUM of 80% success rate, who will have us making profits as big as $10,000 TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS in only ONE DAY. NO BULLSHITS HERE, FULL PROOF OF THAT HUGE TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS PROFIT INSIDE THE GUIDE.

You will become a pro on using not only metatrader 5 but OTHER CUTTING EDGE TOOLS that will give us no random bullshit guessing / gambling shit but pure MATHEMATICS / SCIENCE and very careful financial markets analysis using MT5 and other latest cutting edge technologies that i will share with you guys that will put you among those 10% elite online trading investors that are making THE BIG MONEY daily !

In the guide folder, i will show you guys 3 THREE VIDEO PROOFS of 3 successfull trades being done LIVE in front of you FEW DAYS AGO on day 11/july/2016 and a private link to a personal page showing a TRACK RECORD of trades from up to over ONE MONTH AGO with THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS being made in profit from LIVE TRADES recorded on video in HIGH DEFINITION so you can see that THE METHOD IS 100% WORKING and is a goldmine, not some bullshit mumbo jumbo you find out there. The 3 trades in particular have made respectively with only $50 bucks investment on all of them respectively

1- $50 trade = $85 USD profit in SIXTY 60 SECONDS
2- $50 trade = $85 USD profit in SIXTY 60 SECONDS
3- $50 trade = $87 USD profit in FIFTEEN 15 minutes

So a total of 160% profit IN UNDER ONE HOUR and all this 3 profitable trades done LIVE IN FRONT OF YOU in video so you can have no doubt that the method is working !!

A TOTAL PROFIT OF = $257 USD in LESS THAN ONE HOUR

So with some math here we have in total within ONLY 17 minutes a profit of $257,50 USD was made from THREE TRADES only !

And considering that we could only make $257 USD per DAY with this method using cheap ass $50 bucks trades and a bank roll as low as $500 initial investment, which $257 USD per day is still FAR FROM THE TRUTH cuz we can make MUCH MORE even up to $10,000 TEN THOUSANDS IN ONE SINGLE DAY (FULL PROOF OF THIS INSIDE OF THE GUIDE) from 6 trades only, but let's play conservatively here and consider we can only make $257 per day then this would still mean we would be making $7710 USD per EVERY MONTH with few hours of work
which is definitely NOT BAD, is not guys ?

How good would be making $7710 USD of STABLE PASSIVE INCOME, with few hours work

EVERY FUCKING MONTH ?!
it's AWESOME already, but the TRUTH is that we can make MUCH MORE than that with this trading method to be honest, cuz we will have GUARANTEED and PROVEN and RECORDED 80%+success rate on our trades, which means we will NOT be winning ALL the trades, but OVER 80% of them, which will be enough to bring us MASSIVE PROFITS day in and day out guaranteed !
I will also show what are the BEST BITCOIN trading platforms out there with many advantages like

1- HAVE NO BULLSHIT DOCUMENTS SCANS VERIFICATION
2- 100% ANONYMITY POLICY
3- NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH YOU CAN DEPOSIT
4- NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH YOU CAN WITHDRAW
5- NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN MAKE
6- OVER 90+ ASSETS TO TRADE INCLUDING BITCOIN ASSETS LIKE BTC/USD, CHF/BTC, AND MANY OTHERS
7- INCLUDING BITCOIN ASSETS AS TRADABLE OPTIONS
8- INCLUDING ONE SPECIAL KIND OF VERY PROFITABLE OPTIONS WITH INCREDIBLE 700% ROI / PAYOUT
9- ACCEPT BITCOINS AS DEPOSIT/WITHDRAW METHOD!

I will also show you how a $1000 investment / bankroll became
$14,000 USD within ONE MONTH only with the help of using the same cutting edge technologies that i will share with you guys in this guide !

And finally will show how TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS were made from only 5 FIVE winning trades within 10 TEN HOURS / ONE DAY only, from special trades with VERY HIGH payouts of OVER 200% with investments of as low as $772 USD and $2672 USD trades AT ONCE, for getting payouts of $965 USD profit / 125% ROI and $4008 USD profit / 150% ROI and few other winning trades that are being shown inside the guide for you guys to see this method is no joke here !

So how does it feels being able to pretty much DOUBLE your money x 160% EVERY SIXTY 60 SECONDS / ONE MINUTE, every single day ? You have to see this with your own eyes !

So now let's talk about THE LAST METHOD NOW, cuz i saved the best for last Tongue!

* METHOD 4 *

On this method here i will show you guys how to LAUNDER your dirty fraud bitcoins using the BEST and most reputable and 100% PROVABLY FAIR technology backed (which means you know you are not being cheated)
online bitcoin casinos while AT THE SAME TIME pulling out HUGE PROFITS like $2200 USD from a bankroll of ONLY $475 USD in only 25 TWENTY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES (FULL VIDEO PROOF OF THIS $2200 USD BEING MADE LIVE IN FRONT OF YOU INCLUDED INSIDE THE GUIDE FOLDER, SO YOU CAN HAVE NO DOUBTS THAT THIS METHOD IS WORKING AND THAT I AM NOT BULLSHITTING HERE !) using the help of some cutting edge technologies i will be sharing with you guys in this guide, from a '' certain '' game this casinos offer called '' European Roulette '' or '' Single Zero roulette '' where we have a house / casino edge of only of only 2.70% (1/37) over us so in this guide, you guys will be checking how we can launder our bitcoins while also beating this casino edge down to almost a 50/50% chance of 0% edge on their favor by using the help of some cutting edge technologies that i will share with you guys in this guide.

So the best way by far of laundering dirty bitcoins is instead of fucking throwing them on this bullshit tumblers like helix, bitblender etc and HOPE they don't fucking scam / steal our coins it's MUCH SAFER and better to chain them through bitcoin online casinos cuz

1- They are 100% ANONYMOUS

2- require only email registration

3- and will NEVER scam / steal our bitcoins like this bullshit tumblers do
(since if they do it means bad business to them cuz they want us to play on their casinos
and lose all our coins there, and not simply disappear with our coins
like this tumblers do)

4- And with the use of certain tools we can even DOUBLE our dirty bitcoins
by the use of some cutting edge technologies to help us achieve a better edge
against certain casino games like the single zero european roulette in specific
so i will teach exactly how we can achieve that and consistently win daily
and regularly BEAT them while laundering our dirty money / bitcoins with them.
BUT ALSO, IF YOU ARE SERIOUS INVESTOR, AND HAVE VERY BIG MONEY IN BITCOINS like even $10,000 dollars and want to launder your coins and at the same time DOUBLE your money very FAST with a $10,000 balance you can easily make profits of $1000-$2000 USD in only ONE HOUR playing europe roulette and cause A LOT OF DAMAGE on these casinos lol.
With the help of the cutting edge technologies i will share with you in this guide.

So if you are a HIGH ROLLER and have tons of money you can greatly benefit from this method i will share in this guide and DOUBLE your money within few days only by beating on the casinos consistently.
But you don't need BIG bankrolls like $10,000 ten thousand dollars to make big money.

In fact with a bankroll of $500-$1000 USD that is equally possible too to make SAME AMOUNTS of returns as we will be using $30 bucks bets only in progressions of $5 bucks each that with EACH strike we get payouts of $175 USD each strike/win within only a few minutes as you will see on the video proofs that i have included in this guide folder. In the guide folder i show LIVE VIDEO PROOFS of $2,200 USD being made in 25 minutes only with 80%+ winning ratio out of OVER 250 CONSECUTIVE SPINS all done in front of you in a 25 minutes video!

And not only that but also another $700 USD being made in 5 minutes only and more $630 Euros in 3 Minutes only, ALL USING THIS METHOD, so you guys can see this shit is 100% real and that
I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING HERE cuz you will see it done LIVE in front of you in this LIVE VIDEO PROOFS.

Cuz i show on this video an account with only $475 USD balance getting QUADRUPLED in 25 mins which from all the videos is the SMALLEST BALANCE / BANKROLL that was used so far, just to show you the proof / example of what i said that we can get started with a balance of only $400 USD investment and more than QUADRUPLE it within a day with 80% GUARANTEED win rate you can see that from $475 USD balance it got raised to $2715 usd guys !!!

So how much is that Huh

It's MATHEMATICS guys, it's all about bankroll control and SMART PREDICTIONS with over 80% success rate
it's all about NUMBERS here like i said, so a gain of 470% profit / ROI was made RIGHT HERE !

So how good is making 470% profit and MULTIPLYING your bankroll by 4,8X in 25 minutes only ?

More than QUADRUPLYING it in only 25 minutes ?
With $2000 per day you guys can make a whooping $60,000 per month!!!
This is kind of money to QUIT FRAUD forever and retire within a year...And guess what ?

With the help of this cutting edge technology i will share on this guide you guys CAN DO THAT easily from a bankroll of ONLY $475 USD too, there is UNDENIABLE proof of that in that video you will see guys
where you see over 200 HUNDRED spins made IN FRONT OF YOU in 25 minutes of video recording to leave ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBTS that the method/system is working fine with a PROVEN success rate of over 80% which means WE WILL NOT WIN ALL BETS but in the end we will end up with BIG PROFITS like this one shown in the video of $2240 USD in only 25 minutes of playing on the european roulette game. So how good is $2000 per day ?

Like i said, in the end of a month you guys will have a whooping $60,000k
in bitcoins, just by playing few hours of roulette a day while laundering coins using the system and cutting edge technology i will reveal in this guide there is no doubts about that guys THE FULL PROOF IS INCLUDED.
of this money being done LIVE in front of you proving that this technology works.

So that's it guys, this is the full guide breakthrough of the content that is included on this amazing life changing guide. Get your copy now at discounted promotional launch price of $500 USD for ONE MONTH only, until 15 august 2016, when the price will double for $1000+ USD, ok. So grab this opportunity now and get your chance of DOUBLING your bitcoins within short amount of time GUARANTEED.

Best regards, BitcoinThief.

pratz2011

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:55:52 PM

just paid £10 as it is a no brainer. The guide sells for $700 in alphabay. waiting to get download link from OP.
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:13:50 PM

just paid £10 as it is a no brainer. The guide sells for $700 in alphabay. waiting to get download link from OP.

Please post back on how it was

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
bitcoin_noob

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:33:40 AM

I bought this guide from the OP and can definitely vouch for it. Delivered quickly after I sent the BTC over.

I'm familiar with Bitcoin Thief so I knew roughly what to expect and there's definitely money to be made with his guides if you have the time and money to put into it. Some of the guides in the bonus pack look super interesting as well, for the price he's selling for it's a no brainer.
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:55:48 AM

Jesus Christ, I just noticed that all the commentators here are newbie ranks with just 1 post. Guys, you will be scammed. Don't fall for it. Beware!

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:37:48 AM

NO DUDE, Its had 2 Hero member Vouches and full member vouch , let the newbies get some too !
hugo4

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:43:30 PM

I just purchased! I am very happy, seller was very quick in responding and instantly sent me the files after payment!

You can 100% trust this seller! I will start reading all the materials now
bitcoin_noob

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:38:00 PM

Jesus Christ, I just noticed that all the commentators here are newbie ranks with just 1 post. Guys, you will be scammed. Don't fall for it. Beware!

This guy is trustworthy, delivered exactly what he said he would and in good time. Who the hell scams from £10 anyway?

I'm new to this site but not to bitcoins or darknet markets so I know what I was getting.
blaccstarr

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:34:38 PM

can someone pm a voucher the seller is not responding
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:21:28 PM

quote author=Lovehacked link=topic=1674707.msg16871826#msg16871826 date=1479119191]
FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO GO ONTO ALPHABAY HOME PAGE AND SEE THIS GUIDE SELLING FOR $700 - (142 SOLD !!!!!!) HERES THE ADD, DONT ASK FOR MORE INFO AS THIS IS ALL THE INFO BITCON THIEF PROVIDED TO SELL  GUIDES SO IF THIS AINT ENOUGH FOR YOU JUST DON'T BUY IT !!!

Product Description

* NOTICE *

I do not use any '' live chat '' apps like jabber, ICQ or skype.
If you guys want to get in contact with me for support or any questions about my guides etc, then you can reach me directly on my support email at
>> ***********<< (which is also included on inside of ALL my gides for your convenience) this is the only way to contact me for support, for any questions, partnership offers or anything else ok.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

* NEW UPDATE 31/10/2016 --- FULL VIDEO PROOF NOW ! *

New FULL VIDEO PROOF included now for everyone to see HOW POWERFUL THIS STUFF REALLY is, with myself making $3950 THREE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU where you see me taking an REAL MONEY ACCOUNT with $40,000 fourty thousand dollars balance, into $44,000 fourty four thousand dollars balance RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, here is where the REAL BIG FUCKING MONEY is made, motherfuckers !

So HOW GOOD IS BEING ABLE TO MAKING $3000 THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN A DAY, within only a few minutes ?

That would be $90,000 dollars every month !

And trust me, this kinds of figures are VERY VERY ACHIEVABLE with my stuff.

It's not just a DREAM, but a REALITY as long as you STUDY and PRACTICE it diligently !

That is what WE DO EVERY SINGLE DAY here, both MYSELF (as i show the proof on this video proof below) and also MY CUSTOMERS too as i'm showing you below on the rest of the updates i will show you below, so KEEP READING and see how we all making thousands in a day off of this brokers !

You can see this FULL VIDEO PROOF now on this video on this links below
i included a back up google drive link below in case the other link don't work, so in case the first link of the video don't work, you can watch it on my google drive folder by following this links below, to see these UNDENIABLE PROOF that MY SHIT IS WORKING AND MAKING REAL BIG FUCKING MONEY ok

LINK 1 = http://www.bitcointhief.biz/undeniableproof.html

LINK 2 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDa5dY_uy_M (BEST QUALITY)

And it does not stops here, THIS FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER there will be a NEW BONUS GUIDE LAUNCHED where i teach in REAL TIME a brand new trading technique that i developed where you can make GUARANTEED PROFITS of thousands of hundreds, and even thousands of dollars over and over again on ANY CURRENCY PAIRS provided that the '' conditions '' for this opportunities are available, so you can pretty much MILK them out of all they can give making you THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in a day GUARANTEED if you STUDY it PRACTICE it and learn it properly, ok !!!

As ALWAYS with my stuff FULL PROOF / pictures will be included here of myself winning THOUSANDS of dollars out of some trades using this new technique

This is NOT AN UPDATE that will be given for free, this will be a separate NEW BONUS GUIDE only that will be sold separately

So STAY IN TUNE for these new launch of this groundbreaking new bonus guide that will be launched THIS FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER ok

YOU WILL SEE IT DONE LIVE, i will post the screenshots/proofs here and make the announcement when it's launched

So stay in tune, motherfuckers !!!

----------------------------------------

DUE TO RECEIVING OVER 20 REQUESTS FOR '' DISCOUNTS '' BY BUNCH OF PEOPLE, I HAVE DECIDED TO DROP THE PRICE TO $700 USD AGAIN TEMPORARILY.

* NEW UPDATE 30/09/2016 - MORE PROOFS/RESULTS + NEW SITES *

I have launched TODAY on 30/09/16 a new update to the main guide.

Method 1 one now comes with 2 new bitcoin '' online funds '' sites were added now who were TESTED by me and my customers and where my customers were able to DOUBLE their bitcoins X 2.5 within 2 TWO DAYS ONLY in one of them

and not only that but a new PRIVATE FORUM ACCESS for free now which will be VERY IMPORTANT for your success with this methods now

And also here is some IMPRESSIVE RESULTS from one of my customers using my PRIVATE TRADING STRATEGIES shared inside my BONUS GUIDES

that can be seen on this image below
> www.bitcointhief.biz/images/impressiveresults.jpg

This is FULL PROOF OF PROVEN RESULTS from one of my best customers having the IMPRESSIVE AND GUARANTEED BY MYSELF 90% WIN RATE on his trades using my private trading strategies shared in my bonus guides and making GOOD MONEY using my private trading strategies shared inside this bonus guides

The proof is there for you to see !

and it does not stops here

just so you know about the IMPORTANCE of this bonus guides

I just got another positive feedback from one of my customers saying he TRIPLED his bankroll with my private trading strategies teached in these bonus guides

proof is here > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/feedbacktrading3.jpg

* IMPORTANT WARNING ALL MY PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS MUST KNOW *

This new UPDATE of TODAY 30/09/2016 will NOT be given to ANY of my previous customers, unfortunately !

Only NEW customers will get it

I'm sorry for having to do that and i know there are many previous customers who are LOYAL and etc

But i have to do that to protect myself against fucking GUIDE LEAKERS and also GUIDE RESELLERS cuz i noticed a bunch of fucking broke losers over here on alphabay trying to resell my original guide/work here IN THE HARD FACE even using alphabay platform to leak/resell my original work like that without any remorse or hard feelings.

So due to that this new update launched today WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS

Sorry to do that but consider this a PUNISHMENT for being an asshole and leaking my original work into the hands of some idiots like some of you did, ok

Hope you understand and please if you my previous customer

DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR THIS NEW UPDATE CUZ I WILL NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE, only to NEW customers, ok.

Also, i raised the price of the guide to $700 USD because of the kind of STRONG RESULTS that are being produced for my customers in terms of BIG EARNINGS being made by them in a matter of 1-2 days

Specially FROM THE BONUS GUIDES
Which is where i teach THE REAL GOLD !

More full proofs of the results are here below

like my private trading strategies, that are making BIG FUCKING MONEY to my customers like $8000 EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS PROFIT IN A DAY

like you can see the proof of his feedback given to me few days ago
here on this image > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/feedbacktradingmethod2.jpg

so you can see he made $1000 ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN FIVE MINUTES OF TRADING ONLY, IN ONE DAY, AND THEN ANOTHER $8000 EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS IN ANOTHER ONE DAY, A TOTAL OF $9000 NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS in 2 two days only !!!

So please tell me, WHERE ELSE CAN YOU MAKE $9000 NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN 2 DAYS LIKE THAT Huh?

Just let me know something BETTER than this, out there Huh?
It's HARD to find, you know ?!

So like i said before

So for this reason, i have to RISE the price now cuz i can't give away something so valuable like this for cheap, you know ?!

and one thing to notice is that this is a FEEDBACK FROM A REAL CUSTOMER, it's not even MY OWN RESULTS, but CUSTOMERS RESULTS, which is the most important thing here, that proves that MY STUFF MAKES PEOPLE BIG FUCKING MONEY brother !

who made all this from my private trading strategies shared in the bonus guides, so you can see this shit is NO FUCKING JOKE here !!!

But for more records, here is some more '' tracked '' results below

just to show how good we are doing with this shit together

here is some more results from 09/09/2016 of the PRIVATE MEMBERS AREA that i give access FOR FREE TO CUSTOMERS on the bonus guides

showing that we achieved a winning ratio of OVER 60% on that day, out of 35 trades with 21 winning trades with 3,4 even 5 FIVE winnings in a row man, which means PLENTY OF MONEY to anyone who got my bonus guide and had invested BIG MONEY on this trades in particular, 2 days ago!

here is the proof > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingresults09-09-2016.jpg

and also, here is MORE screenshot of REAL TRACKED RESULTS of this trades i said that are generated by this PRIVATE MEMBERS AREA that i give access FOR FREE TO CUSTOMERS on the bonus guides

showing that we won 80% on that day 12 august 2016, which was last month > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingresults12-08-2016.jpg

also here is more results of this same FREE members area few days ago here > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingresults25-08-2016.jpg

as you can clearly see 16 WINNING TRADES out of 23, a total of 70% winning rate on 25/08/2016 !!!

so this means that ANYONE OF MY CUSTOMERS or anyone else who had decided to invest money on this trades FEW DAYS AGO from that members area on that particular day

of 12 august and 25 august, would have made TON OF MONEY guaranteed if they invested good capital on each trades

cuz this trades are 100% TRACKABLE / TRACKED for good or bad results, to give FULL TRANSPARENCY so no one can't say it's not working
cuz RESULTS ARE TRACKED LIVE for wins and lossess !!!!

to know if they won or not, so this means that ANYONE OF MY CUSTOMERS who had decided to invest on this from that members area on that particular day

of 12 august and 25 august, few days ago would have made TON OF MONEY guaranteed if they invested good capital on it !

so like i said, in these 2 bonus guides is where i share the BIG MONEY MAKING STUFF !!!!

So for this reason, due to this BIG EARNINGS and EXCELLENT RESULTS
that we are having and that are being provided by myself and my methods

is that i'm rising the price to $700 USD here for this guide, ok
cuz i'm sorry guys but QUALITY INFORMATION comes with a price

and i can't simply let something so valuable like that who is providing excellent results and making BIG FUCKING MONEY to my customers, go out for very cheap price

i would be out of my mind if i would do it, ok

so hope you understand the reason for the price rise, ok !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* NEW UPDATE 07/08/2016, NEW BONUS GUIDE LAUNCHED + MORE PROOFS *

New update launched today, now the MAIN GUIDE

'' Double Your Bitcoins in ONE Day ! GUARANTEED! '' now comes with a new BONUS guide for free to customers who buy the main guide
(So by placing order on this guide now, you will come to know about the conditions to get this additional bonus guide )

This new bonus guide is '' Double Your Bitcoins in ONE day ''
which is my PRIVATE TRADING STRATEGY WHICH IS EXPLAINED BELOW AND TEACHED ON THE BONUS GUIDE, '' ON STEROIDS ''

or multiplied X2 in power !

that when studied carefully, and MASTERED properly
will be able to bring you guys the same impressive results as myself on trading like this one below

here is more PROOF yet about how powerful JUST THE TRADING METHOD from this guide i'm selling REALLY IS

just look here on this picture below from last friday / 2 TWO DAYS AGO when market was open

-->> www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwinnings05-08-2016.jpg

(JUST CLICK ON ZOOM THE PICTURE TO SEE IT MORE CLEAR !!!!)

you will see VERY CLEAR myself winning 3 THREE TRADES and DOUBLING my bankroll of $7000 seven thousand dollars into $14,747 FOURTEEN SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS !!

within LESS THAN 20 TWENTY MINUTES OF TRADING ONLY, in only ONE DAY

at 05/08/2016 2 days ago

A clear PROFIT of $7747 SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS IN ONE FUCKING DAY, IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES from only 3 THREE TRADES only !!!!
That's how powerful this shit really is !

And i give to all customers 2 TWO DEMO PLATFORMS
with the SAME REAL TIME LIVE FINANCIAL MARKET PRICE of the biggest cysec regulated trading platforms so you can PRACTICE my private strategy until YOU MASTER IT COMPLETELY without risking or LOSING ANY MONEY so you know you are 100% SAFE and also know you are not being cheated by different prices of assets from the demo mode and real money mode

The prices will be THE SAME and are 100% VERIFIABLE by yourself using the platforms i will give to you guys on this bonus guide

So you know when you mastered my private strategy you will be able to make a KILLING on the real money mode of this platforms cuz you will be able to verify that the prices on these demo platforms, are exactly the SAME of the real money platforms, so you know you not being cheated etc

And also some MORE PROOF of how good the BTC investment website of method 1 really is, with some more screenshots of investments from some of MY REAL CUSTOMERS who invested $1000 a thousand dollars on their site and are GETTING PAID DAILY profits with no bullshits by them

just to show this is not bullshit or time wasting scam etc

so just KEEP READING now to see ALL that is included on this guide now etc

So i'm giving this new BONUS guide away of my private trading strategy
ON STEROIDS, FOR FREE to customers who place order on the main guide
i will let everyone know about the conditions for getting it for free when placing order.

* NEW BONUS OFFERS + VERY IMPORTANT 22/07/2016 UPDATE ! *

This guide now comes with a BONUS GUIDE
that talks about my own PRIVATE trading strategy, that was DEVELOPED BY MYSELF and that you can't find out there anywhere, and that is based on NAKED EYES OBSERVATION and that can't be duplicated by any fucking robots, bots, or any other form of '' automated trading '' that you can find out there

that can hit a GUARANTEED 90%+ success rate on the trades you will make
as long as you are not stupid and FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS with IMPECCABLE precision !

this strategy is PRIVATE, and is NOT included on the main guide file that you will get, and not ALL customers will have access to this bonus guide

certain conditions will apply, and i will let all customers know what is this conditions when they place order, ok.

with this strategy i have made THOUSANDS of dollars in few days with this trading shit (If anyone is in doubt about my money making claims, i can give FULL PROOF of them, just email me at johnmccollins.ru@gmail.com asking it and i will show you all the details and legitimacy of my business here !)

For your information, just TODAY i have made a profit of $828 USD
with only FOUR TRADES within 2 TWO HOURS of trading work only !

HERE FULL PROOF > http://www.bitcointhief.biz/images/trading1.jpg

this means that if we can repeat this same performance i had TODAY on day 22 july 2016, EVERY DAY, then this means we would be able to make $800 x30 days = $24,000 USD

EVERY MONTH.

so how good is a $24,000 USD per month
with only 2 TWO HOURS of trading work per day Huh

but the good thing is that we can make MUCH MORE THAN THAT per day though.

* MORE PROOF IS HERE - 25/07/2017 NEW UPDATE *

Just made today exactly $4916 USD, almost $5000 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS in only 2 TWO MINUTES, from TWO TRADES only

in less than one hour

Here is the proofs on images below

1- www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwon25-07-2016.jpg

($1640 USD profit in only 60 sixty seconds / ONE MINUTE)

2- www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwon25-07-2016-2.jpg

(Second BIG FAT trade, and $4916 USD profit TOTAL from the 2 trades in ONE DAY, from only 2 TWO 1 minute / 60 seconds trades, 2 two minutes in total)

3- www.bitcointhief.biz/images/tradingwon25-07-2016-4.jpg

(And here the '' SUMMARY '' of todays 25/07 trade, 3 trades in total, 1 one loss, and 2 LASER TARGETED BIG FAT WINS, netting me almost $5000 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS in profits today!)

So this what i do is LASER TARGETED TRADES only using the private trading method i teach inside these bonus guide

So i can call these A DAY already and call it quit right now. I don't need to spend thousands of hours on front of pc trading over and over again.

Just with few BIG FAT LASER TARGETED WINNING trades like that i can make a very profitable day, and call it quit with less than one hour of trading, you know ?!

So you guys can see there is no bullshit here with me and that the strategy is working good and making BIG FAT MONEY !

Cuz you guys can see i have gone from $7537 USD bankroll
to $12453 USD bankroll within 2 TWO FUCKING MINUTES only

a $4916 USD, almost $5000 five thousand dollars profit !
with only 2 two trades, within only two 2 minutes, in less than one hour of trading !

so how good is being able to make
almost $5000 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS, in 2 minutes only Huh

in less than one hour of trading work Huh

And like i said if anyone is in doubt about my money making claims, just send me an email, and i will be glad to show you what's the deal with me, and that i'm not joking or bullshitting here !

But i believe this is solid evidence enough already, and like i will explain below, there is MORE PROOF inside the guides, and also VIDEO PROOFS too

Of LIVE winning trades being done in front of you ! So please KEEP READING to see what's more is included on this amazing guide.

So by placing order on this guide now, you will come to know about the conditions to get this bonus guide with my own PRIVATE trading strategy, ok.

Also NEW BONUS that is included now is FULL ACCESS completely FOR FREE to the private members area of a special private trading website / forum / community of PROFESSIONAL TRADERS

where you can get the most CUTTING EDGE TOOLS for trading with 83%+ accuracy and win rate, plus another very detailed video tutorial series on ANYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT trading that will turn any beginner into PRO on trading assets online GUARANTEED.

All this COMPLETELY FOR FREE.

But i must warn here that this WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO ANYONE !

Just place order and i will let you guys know how to get this 2 TWO BONUS described above !

that is the number one important thing i wanted to say here.

SECOND IMPORTANT THING I WANTED TO INFORM ABOUT THIS GUIDE

is that i must warn you guys before about this guide in particular that you want to buy.

the thing is, UNFORTUNATELY i don't provide FREE lifetime accounts (yet) to this special tools that i am ''sharing'' on the inside of this guide, that are required / necessary to put method 3 and method 4 to work, you know ?!
only because they BOTH are '' web based '' tools, which means they are not installed softwares, they are web based, so you will use their apps from a private '' MEMBERS AREA '' with unique user name + password made only for you

so for this reason i cannot give ALL MY CUSTOMERS, FREE access and include it all with the purchase of this guide, as much as i WANTED SO MUCH to do that

because to do that, i would have to share my login details on the members area of this 2 applications, which for obvious safety reasons, i cannot do, you know ?!

and also i cannot offer a unique account to each customer by myself, because then i would have to request FE for that, otherwise i would have to take the money to buy all the licenses to each customer

FROM MY OWN POCKETS, you know ?!
which is no good deal for me as they deal with '' credit cards '' only

which means i would have to be using my credit card all the time to purchase a new account over and over again for each customer who buy through here, while the purchase is still IN ESCROW

which for me is TIME CONSUMING as fuck and is a no good deal
so for this reason i cannot do that, unfortunately

so knowing this, this guide here in particular, is my best money maker, which is the one who can make anyone the most money
but at the same time, it is the one that requires BIGGER investment in comparison with my others, you understand ?!

cuz the BEST tool for method 3, costs a ONE TIME FEE of only $47 + a fee of $148 USD ONCE PER YEAR for the pro upgrade of their main app, so total of $195 for this MAIN TOOL of the method 3

and the tool for the method 4 costs $250 Euros for LIFETIME LICENSE and LIFETIME access to their members area where you can use the tool from ANY browser worldwide, does not matter if you are on a trip

if you are on a plane, if you are even IN CHINA, you will still be able to use the tool from any computer with internet access and make money off the casinos while FROM BEING ANYWHERE

by paying a ONE TIME fee of $250 Euros, and you have LIFETIME access to it

and that is ALL that are required, ok ?!

and the rest is only BANKROLL investment only
which with a bankroll of only $475 USD, you can pretty much RAPE the casinos and the trading scene with these 2 tools i share in the guide, OR with my own BONUS PRIVATE trading strategy (That requires NO INVESTMENT, and NO TOOLS too), ok

so i am being VERY CLEAR here about that this guide is not for '' broke '' people, as this is a guide about INVESTMENTS
so this means it is made for people WHO HAVES MONEY TO INVEST, you understand ?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER NEW GUIDE LAUNCHED 15 JULY 2016 - Double Your Bitcoins in ONE Day ! GUARANTEED!

Amazing new guides teaching 4 FOUR DIFFERENT methods for a MINIMUM of DOUBLING your bitcoins investments within ONE DAY, ANY AMOUNTS accepted (But best to start with MINIMUM $500-$1000 for BEST RESULTS!), and many more BIG MONEY MAKING DAILY PROFITS opportunities teached in this amazing guide. Let's see in details now what is included in this amazing guide.

This is BY FAR MY BEST AND MOST PROFITABLE GUIDE EVER.

The guide haves a total size of 403.44 MB because MANY VIDEOS are included inside the folder, not only the guide file, and it haves total of 71 pages jam packed with life changing information!

So please continue reading to see what's included Smiley.

But these discounted price of $500 USD will remain only during the first month of launch only, then after first month price will rise to $1000+ USD to match the incredible amount of quality methods / information shared in this guide on how to invest your bitcoins WISELY and make BIG PROFITS on daily basis.

With the methods teached in this guide it's possible for anyone to make BIG figures like $10,000 USD PROFITS in no more than ONE DAY depending on how big is your initial investment / start-up capital / bankroll

also GUARANTEED profits of no less than $2240 USD in only 25 minutes with a start up capital / bank roll of only $475 USD, more than QUADRUPLYING your initial investment 4.8x times in only ONE DAY and the best thing is that ALL THIS IS 100% LEGAL MONEY, absolutely no fraud of any kind involved

only the BEST + FULLY ANONYMOUS money making bitcoin investing method / strategies

And for your information all this money made have 100% FULL PROOF both on INSIDE of my guide and also in the form of VIDEO PROOFS of not only this $2240 USD profit being made LIVE in front of you in video form, to PROVE that the methods are working 100% so no one can doubt it but also i am including other 3 video-proofs inside the guide folder PLUS + a link to a private personal page with more than 50 FIFTY WINNING online trades of all kinds of different assets being made and traded LIVE in front of you and returning profits of NO LESS THAN 91% over our investments dating back to THIS WEEK just a few days ago and also back to even ONE MONTH ago with THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS being made LIVE in front of you in HIGH DEFINITION video format just to PROVE that the methods are working 100% with no jokes, no trash talk and no bullshit here, just the REAL DEAL!

All this money are being made with the help of the latest cutting edge technologies that i will share/reveal them to you inside the guide and hook you up into something that can change your life and allow you to quit fraud forever within a short period of time.

Now let me explain ONE BY ONE the FOUR different methods of bitcoin investments shared in this guide now.

One IMPORTANT thing to notice here is that i am a bitcoin lover and enthusiast
and this guide is about BITCOIN INVESTMENTS only, no other currency will be used for payments/investments and withdrawals, ONLY BITCOINS always, ok ?!

So let's take a look in detail about each method shared in this guide now one by one.

*METHOD 1*

On method 1 there is NOTHING TO BE DONE. We will be investing our bitcoins on TWO very trusted bitcoin investment companies.

2 new bitcoin '' online funds '' sites were added now who were TESTED by me and my customers and where my customers were able to DOUBLE their bitcoins X 2.5 within 2 TWO DAYS ONLY in one of them

and not only that but a new PRIVATE FORUM ACCESS for free now which will be VERY IMPORTANT for your success with this methods now.

Like i said NOTHING TO BE DONE, Just INVEST ANY AMOUNTS of your bitcoins on them and get paid a FIXED AMOUNT / FLAT RATE, FOREVER / LIFETIME.

Depending on the amount you invest, you can get DAILY payments of around $250-$312 USD, which would be a GUARANTEED and PASSIVE income of $10,000 USD per MONTH, FOREVER. So this is your ROAD to PASSIVE and stable income. Can't get better than that Smiley !
Now let's take a look at method 2 now.

* METHOD 2 *

On method 2 is the same as method one, NOTHING TO BE DONE, we will be investing on another 2 very trusted and very reputable companies, with DAILY AUTOMATIC PAYOUTS paid directly to your bitcoin wallet, the only difference from the sites of method 1 for this method 2 is the PAYOUT RATIO, which will differ and be a little bit smaller then the other 2 sites of method 1, but with certain advantages etc. Now let's take a look on method 3.

* METHOD 3 *

On method 3 is where BIG MONEY CAN BE MADE on daily basis, with NO LESS than 91% profit over ALL our investments all the time, within only 60 SIXTY SECONDS, this is where things become interesting because this is where real MILLIONAIRES are being made in short amounts of time. No other thing out there can make as much self-made MILLIONAIRES out there than ONLINE TRADING of assets. No jokes here guys.

I will be giving you for free a CRASH VIDEO COURSE on online trading teaching you from BEGINNER / NEWBIE to ADVANCED / PRO on trading assets online, that reveals EVERYTHING you will need to know to get started on online trading with your right foot forward. Things like how to operate with one of the most cutting edge technologies out there like metatrader 5, and build the best and most useful indicators to give ACCURATE results of a MINIMUM of 80% success rate, who will have us making profits as big as $10,000 TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS in only ONE DAY. NO BULLSHITS HERE, FULL PROOF OF THAT HUGE TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS PROFIT INSIDE THE GUIDE.

You will become a pro on using not only metatrader 5 but OTHER CUTTING EDGE TOOLS that will give us no random bullshit guessing / gambling shit but pure MATHEMATICS / SCIENCE and very careful financial markets analysis using MT5 and other latest cutting edge technologies that i will share with you guys that will put you among those 10% elite online trading investors that are making THE BIG MONEY daily !

In the guide folder, i will show you guys 3 THREE VIDEO PROOFS of 3 successfull trades being done LIVE in front of you FEW DAYS AGO on day 11/july/2016 and a private link to a personal page showing a TRACK RECORD of trades from up to over ONE MONTH AGO with THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS being made in profit from LIVE TRADES recorded on video in HIGH DEFINITION so you can see that THE METHOD IS 100% WORKING and is a goldmine, not some bullshit mumbo jumbo you find out there. The 3 trades in particular have made respectively with only $50 bucks investment on all of them respectively

1- $50 trade = $85 USD profit in SIXTY 60 SECONDS
2- $50 trade = $85 USD profit in SIXTY 60 SECONDS
3- $50 trade = $87 USD profit in FIFTEEN 15 minutes

So a total of 160% profit IN UNDER ONE HOUR and all this 3 profitable trades done LIVE IN FRONT OF YOU in video so you can have no doubt that the method is working !!

A TOTAL PROFIT OF = $257 USD in LESS THAN ONE HOUR

So with some math here we have in total within ONLY 17 minutes a profit of $257,50 USD was made from THREE TRADES only !

And considering that we could only make $257 USD per DAY with this method using cheap ass $50 bucks trades and a bank roll as low as $500 initial investment, which $257 USD per day is still FAR FROM THE TRUTH cuz we can make MUCH MORE even up to $10,000 TEN THOUSANDS IN ONE SINGLE DAY (FULL PROOF OF THIS INSIDE OF THE GUIDE) from 6 trades only, but let's play conservatively here and consider we can only make $257 per day then this would still mean we would be making $7710 USD per EVERY MONTH with few hours of work
which is definitely NOT BAD, is not guys ?

How good would be making $7710 USD of STABLE PASSIVE INCOME, with few hours work

EVERY FUCKING MONTH ?!
it's AWESOME already, but the TRUTH is that we can make MUCH MORE than that with this trading method to be honest, cuz we will have GUARANTEED and PROVEN and RECORDED 80%+success rate on our trades, which means we will NOT be winning ALL the trades, but OVER 80% of them, which will be enough to bring us MASSIVE PROFITS day in and day out guaranteed !
I will also show what are the BEST BITCOIN trading platforms out there with many advantages like

1- HAVE NO BULLSHIT DOCUMENTS SCANS VERIFICATION
2- 100% ANONYMITY POLICY
3- NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH YOU CAN DEPOSIT
4- NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH YOU CAN WITHDRAW
5- NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN MAKE
6- OVER 90+ ASSETS TO TRADE INCLUDING BITCOIN ASSETS LIKE BTC/USD, CHF/BTC, AND MANY OTHERS
7- INCLUDING BITCOIN ASSETS AS TRADABLE OPTIONS
8- INCLUDING ONE SPECIAL KIND OF VERY PROFITABLE OPTIONS WITH INCREDIBLE 700% ROI / PAYOUT
9- ACCEPT BITCOINS AS DEPOSIT/WITHDRAW METHOD!

I will also show you how a $1000 investment / bankroll became
$14,000 USD within ONE MONTH only with the help of using the same cutting edge technologies that i will share with you guys in this guide !

And finally will show how TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS were made from only 5 FIVE winning trades within 10 TEN HOURS / ONE DAY only, from special trades with VERY HIGH payouts of OVER 200% with investments of as low as $772 USD and $2672 USD trades AT ONCE, for getting payouts of $965 USD profit / 125% ROI and $4008 USD profit / 150% ROI and few other winning trades that are being shown inside the guide for you guys to see this method is no joke here !

So how does it feels being able to pretty much DOUBLE your money x 160% EVERY SIXTY 60 SECONDS / ONE MINUTE, every single day ? You have to see this with your own eyes !

So now let's talk about THE LAST METHOD NOW, cuz i saved the best for last Tongue!

* METHOD 4 *

On this method here i will show you guys how to LAUNDER your dirty fraud bitcoins using the BEST and most reputable and 100% PROVABLY FAIR technology backed (which means you know you are not being cheated)
online bitcoin casinos while AT THE SAME TIME pulling out HUGE PROFITS like $2200 USD from a bankroll of ONLY $475 USD in only 25 TWENTY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES (FULL VIDEO PROOF OF THIS $2200 USD BEING MADE LIVE IN FRONT OF YOU INCLUDED INSIDE THE GUIDE FOLDER, SO YOU CAN HAVE NO DOUBTS THAT THIS METHOD IS WORKING AND THAT I AM NOT BULLSHITTING HERE !) using the help of some cutting edge technologies i will be sharing with you guys in this guide, from a '' certain '' game this casinos offer called '' European Roulette '' or '' Single Zero roulette '' where we have a house / casino edge of only of only 2.70% (1/37) over us so in this guide, you guys will be checking how we can launder our bitcoins while also beating this casino edge down to almost a 50/50% chance of 0% edge on their favor by using the help of some cutting edge technologies that i will share with you guys in this guide.

So the best way by far of laundering dirty bitcoins is instead of fucking throwing them on this bullshit tumblers like helix, bitblender etc and HOPE they don't fucking scam / steal our coins it's MUCH SAFER and better to chain them through bitcoin online casinos cuz

1- They are 100% ANONYMOUS

2- require only email registration

3- and will NEVER scam / steal our bitcoins like this bullshit tumblers do
(since if they do it means bad business to them cuz they want us to play on their casinos
and lose all our coins there, and not simply disappear with our coins
like this tumblers do)

4- And with the use of certain tools we can even DOUBLE our dirty bitcoins
by the use of some cutting edge technologies to help us achieve a better edge
against certain casino games like the single zero european roulette in specific
so i will teach exactly how we can achieve that and consistently win daily
and regularly BEAT them while laundering our dirty money / bitcoins with them.
BUT ALSO, IF YOU ARE SERIOUS INVESTOR, AND HAVE VERY BIG MONEY IN BITCOINS like even $10,000 dollars and want to launder your coins and at the same time DOUBLE your money very FAST with a $10,000 balance you can easily make profits of $1000-$2000 USD in only ONE HOUR playing europe roulette and cause A LOT OF DAMAGE on these casinos lol.
With the help of the cutting edge technologies i will share with you in this guide.

So if you are a HIGH ROLLER and have tons of money you can greatly benefit from this method i will share in this guide and DOUBLE your money within few days only by beating on the casinos consistently.
But you don't need BIG bankrolls like $10,000 ten thousand dollars to make big money.

In fact with a bankroll of $500-$1000 USD that is equally possible too to make SAME AMOUNTS of returns as we will be using $30 bucks bets only in progressions of $5 bucks each that with EACH strike we get payouts of $175 USD each strike/win within only a few minutes as you will see on the video proofs that i have included in this guide folder. In the guide folder i show LIVE VIDEO PROOFS of $2,200 USD being made in 25 minutes only with 80%+ winning ratio out of OVER 250 CONSECUTIVE SPINS all done in front of you in a 25 minutes video!

And not only that but also another $700 USD being made in 5 minutes only and more $630 Euros in 3 Minutes only, ALL USING THIS METHOD, so you guys can see this shit is 100% real and that
I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING HERE cuz you will see it done LIVE in front of you in this LIVE VIDEO PROOFS.

Cuz i show on this video an account with only $475 USD balance getting QUADRUPLED in 25 mins which from all the videos is the SMALLEST BALANCE / BANKROLL that was used so far, just to show you the proof / example of what i said that we can get started with a balance of only $400 USD investment and more than QUADRUPLE it within a day with 80% GUARANTEED win rate you can see that from $475 USD balance it got raised to $2715 usd guys !!!

So how much is that Huh

It's MATHEMATICS guys, it's all about bankroll control and SMART PREDICTIONS with over 80% success rate
it's all about NUMBERS here like i said, so a gain of 470% profit / ROI was made RIGHT HERE !

So how good is making 470% profit and MULTIPLYING your bankroll by 4,8X in 25 minutes only ?

More than QUADRUPLYING it in only 25 minutes ?
With $2000 per day you guys can make a whooping $60,000 per month!!!
This is kind of money to QUIT FRAUD forever and retire within a year...And guess what ?

With the help of this cutting edge technology i will share on this guide you guys CAN DO THAT easily from a bankroll of ONLY $475 USD too, there is UNDENIABLE proof of that in that video you will see guys
where you see over 200 HUNDRED spins made IN FRONT OF YOU in 25 minutes of video recording to leave ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBTS that the method/system is working fine with a PROVEN success rate of over 80% which means WE WILL NOT WIN ALL BETS but in the end we will end up with BIG PROFITS like this one shown in the video of $2240 USD in only 25 minutes of playing on the european roulette game. So how good is $2000 per day ?

Like i said, in the end of a month you guys will have a whooping $60,000k
in bitcoins, just by playing few hours of roulette a day while laundering coins using the system and cutting edge technology i will reveal in this guide there is no doubts about that guys THE FULL PROOF IS INCLUDED.
of this money being done LIVE in front of you proving that this technology works.

So that's it guys, this is the full guide breakthrough of the content that is included on this amazing life changing guide. Get your copy now at discounted promotional launch price of $500 USD for ONE MONTH only, until 15 august 2016, when the price will double for $1000+ USD, ok. So grab this opportunity now and get your chance of DOUBLING your bitcoins within short amount of time GUARANTEED.

Best regards, BitcoinThief.

-----------------------------

IN ONE SENTENCE ,
BINARY TRADING=GAMBLING
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:46:06 PM

can someone pm a voucher the seller is not responding

What do you need? Its been vouched Smiley
pirat23

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:52:59 AM

Vendor is legit.

Got bitcointhiev's guide and also extra product that i will review afrer reading.

mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:28:40 AM

the op is selling this guide but I bet most of it like  hyip sites and other illegal stuff and most likely it wont work in a few week or so if you want to earn bitcoin do it the legal way.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: