Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiCircle.com - Better Odds than Roulette, Penguins & Balloons & more!  (Read 11903 times)
teslacoil404

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:01:03 AM

Looks nice! I'll give it a try.
13ocKH9B47QzX7sXxG4Qo8Hjzq19qyhMyj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 02:09:56 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2013, 04:16:02 AM by mem

Warning, Site operator refuses to back up their claims of "provably fair".
edit: Currently in direct contact with site admin regarding my concerns.

My outstanding concern is  that the client side RNG is not easily verifiable for the end user and the user cannot set their own seed.

The site can easily insert a predictable client side RNG every N refreshes to take advantage of players.

betafall (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 05:53:43 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2013, 04:31:58 PM by betafall

My outstanding concern is  that the client side RNG is not easily verifiable for the end user and the user cannot set their own seed.

The site can easily insert a predictable client side RNG every N refreshes to take advantage of players.

Regarding our game being provably fair anyone is free to refresh the page as many times as they'd like to check whether the client-side seed is being sourced from anywhere other than a locally seeded RNG. This is all independently verifiable, just like every other provably fair system.

If SatoshiCircle were to be influencing the spins, we would have a very high risk of being caught by anyone doing a simple audit of the Javascript. We encourage anyone to audit our code. It's out there for anyone to see.
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 06:10:44 AM

Regarding our game being probably fair anyone is free to refresh the page as many times as they'd like to check whether the client-side seed is being sourced from anywhere other than a locally seeded RNG. This is all independently verifiable, just like every other provably fair system.

If SatoshiCircle were to be influencing the spins, we would have a very high risk of being caught by anyone doing a simple audit of the Javascript. We encourage anyone to audit our code. It's out there for anyone to see.

Instead of requiring a high level of technical knowledge and auditing javascript why not the following which I have suggested several times to you before:

I suggest providing a hash of the client side RNG and allowing users to provide their own seeds.
Providing a hash of the client side RNG generator itself and a verification method is also recommended.

Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 10:40:17 AM

Regarding our game being probably fair anyone is free to refresh the page as many times as they'd like to check whether the client-side seed is being sourced from anywhere other than a locally seeded RNG. This is all independently verifiable, just like every other provably fair system.

Instead of requiring a high level of technical knowledge and auditing javascript why not the following which I have suggested several times to you before:

I suggest providing a hash of the client side RNG and allowing users to provide their own seeds.
Providing a hash of the client side RNG generator itself and a verification method is also recommended.

Yeh something like what Bitzino does with client seeds. It'd also make me feel a lot safer as well tbh.
AngryCatfish

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:36:17 PM

I'll give this a spin if still going:
1FSJRQzuTjgfZWFzFZBpr5mwKhH7sUptv8
betafall (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:45:41 PM

Mem, we will investigate the method you suggest. Is this how all provably fair games work or just Bitzino?
betafall (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:25:46 PM

Can you make it so that setting a custom bet is do-able on an iPad? Thanks

Hi. We'll be working on better functionality for Ipad and Iphone's in the near future.
betafall (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:27:00 PM

Thanks! I had fun!  Smiley Might put some more in sometime.

You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed it.
betafall (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:31:39 PM

All free accounts requesting funding have been funded. Happy spinning!
betafall (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:32:49 PM

Yeh something like what Bitzino does with client seeds. It'd also make me feel a lot safer as well tbh.

We're investigating the possibility of doing so.
betafall (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:37:00 PM

I like the unlocking of other wheels and the awards feature and calculated bet options like 10% of stack

It would be nice to see other bet buttons:

X2 last best

1/2 last bet

1% of stack, increases that amount per click

Thanks for your input. At this time we've decided not to add any more wagering options. We'd like to keep the screen clean and simple especially for touch screens. The incremental, percentage, slider and custom input (by clicking on the wager box) seems to have most of our players satisfied.
bennett616

Activity: 70

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 05:00:27 PM

I like the unlocking of other wheels and the awards feature and calculated bet options like 10% of stack

It would be nice to see other bet buttons:

X2 last best

1/2 last bet

1% of stack, increases that amount per click

Thanks for your input. At this time we've decided not to add any more wagering options. We'd like to keep the screen clean and simple especially for touch screens. The incremental, percentage, slider and custom input (by clicking on the wager box) seems to have most of our players satisfied.

Is the free chips you were offering over now? I posted a few days back and still havent seen or heard anything?

Andy B

AngryCatfish

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:45:14 PM

No dice, err... no spins here.
bennett616

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 07:58:33 PM

None in mine either Sad

Andy B

nameface

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:39:50 PM

I'd like to spin it!  Roll Eyes

1M2Xa7ktaXuPXQP17uWvaehiudxPmcL3nb
betafall (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:52:52 PM

We were having an issue with our deposit script but everything should be fine now. Please check now that the free accounts have been funded.

Our apologies.
bennett616

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 09:57:10 PM

We were having an issue with our deposit script but everything should be fine now. Please check now that the free accounts have been funded.

Our apologies.

Confirmed Thank you!

Andy B

betafall (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 12:11:04 AM

Our apologies.

Confirmed Thank you!

Andy B

Cool, Thanks for letting us know.
bennett616

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 12:13:13 AM

Our apologies.

Confirmed Thank you!

Andy B

Cool, Thanks for letting us know.

Lost it really quick though Sad

Andy B

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: