Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUMP WINS  (Read 16601 times)
varyspro

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:49:57 PM

Well the good thing is we had no mass voting fraud right?

It's said that for a Republican to win he must win outside the "bounds of corruption."

For example if the election hinged on just one state and that was a thin margin, then some of the thugs could work it.

Seems the corruption is virtually ALWAYS on the Democrat side....
Trump may worsen the condition of the American economy. He says of course is correct but the world can respond as he hopes.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:05:00 PM

Well the good thing is we had no mass voting fraud right?

It's said that for a Republican to win he must win outside the "bounds of corruption."

For example if the election hinged on just one state and that was a thin margin, then some of the thugs could work it.

Seems the corruption is virtually ALWAYS on the Democrat side....
Trump may worsen the condition of the American economy. He says of course is correct but the world can respond as he hopes.

That's possible in some ways.  Fixing an economy based on spending more than you make, which is solely dependant on printing money, which cannot exist without near zero interest rates, is not a task I would want.

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:51:40 PM

good stuff.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:09:37 PM

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:23:12 PM

the democrats propped up the worst possible candidate. a really bizarre choice. many of donald's votes would come from pure disgust at her.

one thing i don't get though, why not have proprtional representation for president? it's only one person so every vote should count.

hillary would've won in that case.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:29:50 PM

the democrats propped up the worst possible candidate. a really bizarre choice. many of donald's votes would come from pure disgust at her.

one thing i don't get though, why not have proprtional representation for president? it's only one person so every vote should count.

The Founders of the US rejected "pure democracy" and instead fashioned a republican democracy.  There were historical issues that concerned them about pure democracies.  In many ways they were better read and better learned than today's college educated.
DimidoffVany

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:44:10 PM

The Founders of the US rejected "pure democracy" and instead fashioned a republican democracy.  There were historical issues that concerned them about pure democracies.  In many ways they were better read and better learned than today's college educated.
Gradually democracy shows his consistency. People who do not have proper education try to influence policy in the country. It could end badly.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:11:13 PM

Why does she have military flags in the background?

Concession speech live: https://youtu.be/GEOb3Apxhyw
btvlGainer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:32:28 PM

Elections in America graduated from the collapse of American dominance in the world. Expect a falling dollar and weakening American position in the world.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:20:46 PM

Elections in America graduated from the collapse of American dominance in the world. Expect a falling dollar and weakening American position in the world.
Lol, "weakening American position?"

Is that right, or are other nations finally taking our advise and dragging themselves up from third world status?

As for "falling dollar," the lower the dollar, the more countries buy our products.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:30:29 PM

Are you insane, stupid or dropped on your head when you were a baby? First of all, because of USs dominance... in the world and poking their nose everywhere, led to the creation of a lot of criminal grps like isis and many internal conflicts in various countries. Stop being a butthurt libtard.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
btvlGainer

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:35:15 PM

Lol, "weakening American position?"

Is that right, or are other nations finally taking our advise and dragging themselves up from third world status?

As for "falling dollar," the lower the dollar, the more countries buy our products.
American products need not buy because of the low price of the dollar but because she is the best. I don't think Trump will do it. At no Trump your strategy.
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:54:29 PM

I hope that after winning the election for the presidency Trump the stylist will recommend to replace it with an ugly wig. Even though he was a clown but this is the first face of America.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:01:48 PM

how did you embed the video? it doesn't work when i try and do it.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 06:13:08 PM

didn't prefer to see any of them in the white house but it already happened
congratulation to the craziest president of the united state and let's see if he could change his attitude and make America strong again  Tongue

CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:22:16 PM

The biggest upset in American political history and a fitting way to end the craziest election of our lifetime! As a Trump supporter, I voted for him and hoped that he would be the next US President, but thought that he had a slim chance of actually winning. All the polls and experts were wrong, and now we wait to see what Trump will do as the 45th President. The United States and the whole world for that matter is still in shock and only now are beginning to digest what actually happened. Trump clearly had the more enthusiastic supporters, and that resulted in this historical victory.
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:32:42 PM

The biggest upset in American political history and a fitting way to end the craziest election of our lifetime! As a Trump supporter, I voted for him and hoped that he would be the next US President, but thought that he had a slim chance of actually winning. All the polls and experts were wrong, and now we wait to see what Trump will do as the 45th President. The United States and the whole world for that matter is still in shock and only now are beginning to digest what actually happened. Trump clearly had the more enthusiastic supporters, and that resulted in this historical victory.
I hope that America is not all depends on the President. I hope trump will have good advisors and he is not smart enough to change the policy of America.
jondeen707

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:19:32 PM

My personal feeling is:

I don't particularly like Trump, and I voted for neither him nor Clinton. Trump has expressed several good policies, but also some terrible/evil policies. And my overall feeling is that he doesn't actually have much ideology, so I don't trust anything he says anyway. But I can't stand Clinton, who is nearly the worst possible candidate, so I'm happy about this surprising result, and I can't help but be a bit optimistic even though there's a high probability that Trump will not actually be an improvement on net.

Bitcoin-wise, I think that Trump might be a bit better than Clinton, but it's difficult to say.

Interestingly, this is the first time since the 1920s that the Republicans have held the presidency, the House, and the Senate. Let's see what they've got.

That's totally true, Clinton was a very contentious candidate, to put it mildly. With some of the things Trump says one might think he is either a psychopath or a straight-out idiot. And yes, I also can't help but think that most of the policies he voiced are very shallow.

I don't think that his presidency will affect bitcoin, not in the near future at the very least.
usefrees

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:20:04 PM

I hope that America is not all depends on the President. I hope trump will have good advisors and he is not smart enough to change the policy of America.

The main thing that Trump listened to the advice that he will receive from the environment. In general, for me, his victory was not particularly surprising. But Europe was disturbed by this fact
jondeen707

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:31:09 PM

He clearly struck the right chord with the largest group of his supporter - white working class. This is what secured his win. But let's be honest most that is pure populism. Let's see what he really does. I'd be surprised if he follows through on any controversial policy he voiced during his campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: