Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information on BFL Preorders  (Read 2732 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 12:01:44 AM

After waiting this many months and losing out on thousands in BTC profits from coins we could have bought (but instead spent on BFL rigs), it is safe to say that BFL customers are at this point, as we say in the poker world, "pot committed." We have put so much money in the pot already that folding at this point in time is simply too painful - its better to see our hand through to the end - win or lose, we have have to bite the bullet.
but you had a 2 7 off suit dude.  have we seen the flop yet?

I want to see the gaming license of the dealer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 12:05:17 AM

After waiting this many months and losing out on thousands in BTC profits from coins we could have bought (but instead spent on BFL rigs), it is safe to say that BFL customers are at this point, as we say in the poker world, "pot committed." We have put so much money in the pot already that folding at this point in time is simply too painful - its better to see our hand through to the end - win or lose, we have have to bite the bullet.
but you had a 2 7 off suit dude.  have we seen the flop yet?

I want to see the gaming license of the dealer.
I really want to see the flop so I can figure out if there will be a turn card or just a muck.
btw, where is the steel rod?

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 12:07:38 AM

I received my pre-oderous BFL rig and it is now plugged in generating 20 Gigavaporhashes per second.
You are all insanely jealous of me.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 12:16:01 AM

To get to a realistic number like 10,000 you need more than just flippers and hoarders.   We need a VC firm to step up and start financing things that will require stupid capital (because of regulations and compliance) to get BTC used in the mainstream.   POS terminals is the best idea (until visa/mc lobby you to death which is why someone has to build something and then get serious VC money).   I am trying to put together some stuff but it costs a lot and it is a balance between hoarding coins and financing things that help your hoard go up.

Yep, 10,000 will require serious development - good luck to you, and let's hope BFL pulls through alright. To be fair, part of my complaint against them is due to the insane bull run - not something in their control.  
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 12:17:54 AM

I received my pre-oderous BFL rig and it is now plugged in generating 20 Gigavaporhashes per second.
You are all insanely jealous of me.

And at 0 watts no less. So jealous.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 06:55:05 AM

After waiting this many months and losing out on thousands in BTC profits from coins we could have bought (but instead spent on BFL rigs), it is safe to say that BFL customers are at this point, as we say in the poker world, "pot committed."

Let's hope we're not about to suffer a bad beat from BFL after getting our money in good.
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:21:44 AM

Is OP an owner of the http://bfl.ptz.ro/ ?

The list looks good and visually much better than the one over here in bitcointalk.org

Could you please add the following functionality to the site:

Allow people to communicate the following info:

1. Modifications to existing Orders (upgrades from 5GH to little single or single).
2. Canceled Orders
3. Change status of the order: delivered/shipped
4. Send comments/corrections about existing orders

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 09:58:41 AM

Hi all,

This thread is to share information about what we know in regards to BFLs pre-orders. Specifically, I would like to figure out what their earliest order numbers are.

Here is some stuff that people have voluntarily shared (it is, hence, un-verified as far as I can tell):
http://bfl.ptz.ro/

Does anyone know what the first order number should be? What kind of unit it was?

I am quite surprised that the jalapeno isn't the most popular selling model. People are doing this to try and make money, not because the want to have fun with hardware, that's for sure.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 10:07:20 AM

Is OP an owner of the http://bfl.ptz.ro/ ?

The list looks good and visually much better than the one over here in bitcointalk.org

Could you please add the following functionality to the site:

Allow people to communicate the following info:

1. Modifications to existing Orders (upgrades from 5GH to little single or single).
2. Canceled Orders
3. Change status of the order: delivered/shipped
4. Send comments/corrections about existing orders

Holy Shit! That explains why there's been no call for tradeins yet, for only Jolly Jellies are currently being shipped and the tradeins don't apply. Slick move!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: